Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3175 times)
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

I agree. Many lower class and middlemen are now rich because they enter cryptocurrency world. I know few of my friends who are enjoying their life with lots of money in their hands while they are still young. Imagine if you bought Bitcoin and Ethereum before it pumps hard last 2017. If you put all your savings there and take all the risk, then you might be enjoying now the fruits of your faith.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Many people who are rich in bitcoin are almost here that they become rich and bitcoins are the ones that have no money and this is what they do. so the rich are here fixing and helping with the way of giving bitcoin but if you want bitcoin just follow their rules to get one.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

Early adopers are the ones who are getting real rich by now. However, a new layer of population which got into cryptos at least one year ago is now probably experiencing a rise in their wealth. It would be very nice if this trend would go on - at least for a few years more, you know what i mean Wink

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

Many new rich people are created by using their brains. Cryptoworld is very danger and risky place.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

Yup, this is like the dot com bubble from 20 years ago and I am happy to be a part of it! Bitcoin will fix the lifes of a lot of smart people.
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

I have seen a lot nowadays saying bitcoin is a very good investment..mostly ive seen a lot people getting becoz of the bitcoin,hope i will become rich too someday..
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
It may be true that many rich people now are created from bitcoin because there are a lot of opportunities here in the crypto-world. If only you are smart enough on how to play this game, for sure fortune awaits you here.
ingemar4949

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:41:33 PM

Actually , if there is something increase the price insane , there will be new millions people were created from that and Bitcoin isn't an exception.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

At my opinion rich people becoming rich not because of currency. It's very difficult and exhaustive process that require proffesional skills and other stuff.
Yes, I know a colleague. He got rich by bitcoin the previous year. I do not exaggerate everything. He buys a house, buys expensive cars in just a few months. Maybe he has a bit better conditions, but Bitcoin is helping him get rich quicker. The moment he succeeds from memorable moments marked $ 20000

Wow! that is really great to hear that. I also want to get these things for my life and I have trust that the price of bitcoin will reach too much higher and I hope that one day I will also buy my own home and a car for my use. For that I know that I will have work hard and have to support bitcoin in all conditions so that it will also give us the profit.
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

Yep, still identifying the biggest crypto winners and estimating the scale of their wealth is no simple task. The virtual currencies exist almost entirely outside the global financial system, and the newly minted crypto rich live in a strange milieu that blends paranoid secrecy with ostentatious display. Are they really rich??
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

I totally agree with the title of this topic, many new rich people created from bitcoin.
and the opinion is very much in line with the fact that there are now many people who previously only factory workers who have a salary low but after working in bitcoin, now they have enough income.
can even say more, because it can buy a house and a car the result of their hard work with bitcoin.
and I also hope I will succeed like them later. hopefully it will soon be realized.
So do with you, and everyone who becomes a member of this forum.  Grin
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

yes bitcoin have created many new rich individuals which have invested early.

They have benefited a lot and I do hope most of them will contribute back to society with their new wealth.

From this point onwards, it is still possible for new riches to be created. You just need to be decisive and buy into the

correct coin and be willing to hold it for the long term. You got to remember that most of the really wealthy bitcoin

holders held bitcoin for a few years before the value of BTC shoot up..

patience is key in every investment game.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

Not so much Bitcoin was rich, especially when Bitcoin was $ 20,000, there were a lot of rich people who sold Bitcoin, if you have 5 Bitcoin today,  you are among the richest 1%.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:38:24 PM

Yes,it is true.Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin.It is a profitable business. Many people invest here and they are already profited. For that,many new rich people survive in the world who are related to Bitcoin.
Being rich because of bitcoin, I think a lot of people get rich because of bitcoin but it all depends on their effort and hard work. The benefits of bitcoin for those who use bitcoin are very influential on financial and economic issues and bitcoin is the best solution.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
electronix11

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:29:44 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

Well it is possible that most rich personalities are a product or personally involve with bitcoin since it is one of the fastest way In order to increase one's money.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

Bitcoin is not only the most popular digital currency in the world, but also because its price inflation has become a symbol of wealth, making it a common topic of technology and investment.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:40:24 AM

Yes its true, Theres a lot of bitcoin users right now because they knows that entering this kind of crypto currency has a big possibilty to be rich.And it is proven and tested already thats why Im here now to grab the opportuniy to be wealthy.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

Right now, many people undestand about bitcoin or cryptocurrency because bitcoin price rising. I think thats good for crypto market because thats make market more liquid
josepher123

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:03:16 AM

yes, because of bitcoin many people changed their life and I'm glad that I am one of them, the rich people who invested bitcoin became richer, while me, I just starting to become rich hopefully this year.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:27:15 AM

Right now, many people undestand about bitcoin or cryptocurrency because bitcoin price rising. I think thats good for crypto market because thats make market more liquid
Earlier many people used bitcoin as a platform and become richer, but I think not so many people but few people have definitely made money by using this. But now things have been changed, there is a lot of competition going on so that percentage decreasing.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: