Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3180 times)
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
I became interested to the bitcoin because I saw that there are many people who became rich because of bitcoin. I believe that I can also become rich in the future because of the bitcoin. Bitcoin will give me a good life in the future.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

I totally agree that many people became rich here. Like traders and investors. But here in oir place. We don't have a capital to use in trading and investing. We arw just joining bounty campaigns. And through bounty campaigns many of us here improve our way of living. And can now trade or invest to some good coins because we have now a capital to spare.

vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

You are right, bitcoin can make people become rich. But to benefit from bitcoin is not easy, because the price is not stable. To make it happen we must have strategy and patience.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

It is good to know that people nowadays continue trusting and using bitcoin. That just means that bitcoin is becoming popular and i will not be surprised if countries around the world will accept and acknowledge it.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

Bitcoin gave many opportunities to people by earning money a decent money from the internet and its costs are so high some users turned into millionaires and some are rich. But being rich from bitcoin will take a long time in saving and investing because of the unstable price of bitcoin that test the users patience whether he/she is going to sell his bitcoin.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

The advent of bitcoin has made many participants of millionaire title having
positioned themselves properly either by buying and holding bitcoin in the
long term or by trading in the exchanges to make profit.As the prices soars high,
it translates to significant amount in fiat money which has made people millionaires.
Suffice it to say that more millionaires are to rise from the next bitcoin boom as predicted
by experts who are experienced in the movement of the crypto currency and alt coins
generally.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Yes, many people who become rich with bitcoin, bitcoin are the right choice to invest, because the value of bitcoin that continues to increase will provide a very good advantage, and can change the level of life.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

Those who are rich right now because of bitcoin are the early adopters the people who believed in bitcoin and waited long enough. Also traders that are very expert with their craft and maybe those who joined bounty they maybe rich rich by now if they did not sold their rewards right away.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

That's right! My brother is a good example of a bitcoin that has made him rich from buying bitcoin 3 years ago and keeping it unclassified and now he has a lot of money that he had not dreamed of before.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

Last year, a lot of people became rich due to bitcoin, as the price of bitcoin rose under 1k to 20k. It has made a lot of new rich people.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

Yes, of course it is true, that a lot of new rich people are created from bitcoin, because we can see, it's really good option to invest and value of it, with time still growing.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

Yes, I saw my many friends who are getting rich by bitcoin.Bitcoin is a magic which is giving us so many earning opportunities.Earning bitcoin is more easy and people can earn big through bitcoin.I know many unemployed people who are now rich for bitcoin.So it's true that bitcoin making people rich.

cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

I also thought that Bitcoin made many new rich people. But this situation with the bearish market showed that poor people will only keep their wealth (from Bitcoin or somewhere else) for a certain period of time. If one wants to be rich, he/she should know how to deal with money... In some crisis situations people who were used to live poor will lose their money.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

I invested in crypto some time ago to just have my savings in this part of "cash world". I do not need that money now and i believe that one day when i will be in trouble i could just take it with a profit.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

Bitcoin is best one to inverse your money .Many of the millionaire or billionaire around you may be due to the bitcoin. I had brought brand new car by the profit from bitcoin. I was not adding a positive view to the bitcoin.It's true fact I had faced in bitcoin.
If you want to be rich with this bitcoin, you have to hold the bitcoin as much time you can and sell only you need money in emergency cases.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:31:30 PM

Yeah you're right! most of people rich because of bitcoin because they are the holders or the traders, some of them invested and participate in bounty's and in that way they are getting rich and surpassed there standard living and change it to a nice way of living.
There are many traditions which were followed in the world the the elite class so that no one can reach to their level. The most common tradition is that make the employee work and work on daily or monthly wages and get all the profit to your own company. Bitcoin has broken this tradition and gave away all the profit to the ones whose money was involved and now they can also get rich easily, the twin brother example is very famous who have joined the billionaire club from the bitcoin.

esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

It is possible. I think, bitcoin makes people the money owner. Lives of life, needing a lot of money to meet daily needs. Money is very important in everyone life. Without money we can not move. Need money for everything.

Bitcoin can make rich very quickly. It is not possible to become the owner of any other work in the world. You hold the bitcoin, have different campaign, in which you will earn a lot of money in a few days and you will become rich.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

There are just few rich people who get their wealth on investing in bitcoins back in 2013 because most of the people before does not believe on cryptocurrency because they are not believing on the future of bitcoins and now they all regret so invest right now before its too late.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

i met a lot of people became millionare because of bitcoin they have a lot of bitcoin holdings and some of them use their money to trade and some is investing in ICO but i salute to them they are still humble not like some rich that they don't care on their surroundings
to date, protection does not show your level and income stream, because you can very quickly land. it can do Even the same government bodies that will monitor the standard of living and the payment of taxes.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

Yeah that true many people created from bitcoin its because there so many got millionaire because of btc and the cryptocurrency.In reality was proven already which people now really evolve because of bitcoin.
Of course it is true and I want to become one of them as bitcoin has allot of energy to rise in price it is not hard to be rich if you have some money to invest bitcoin and hold it, rising price of bitcoin is the RAY of hope, bitcoin investment for the long time can get high within few month as in my friends zone some friends who have invested their money in bitcoin last year are financially good now and gradually they are getting more and more rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: