Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
Alamin2

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

It's  really great news for KFC accepting Bitcoin.I hope that  It will also increase the demand of bitcoin. After all it helps  to people who is earning from bitcoin.
If we would like to buy a bucket of chicken in KFC, we must Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

It was a very good idea if they are going to implement a payment method where everyone can buy their own food at a fast food restaurant like KFC, the price will be cheaper and much affordable for those people who are using cryptocurrency.

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

It was a good news for us to know the news the KFC will be accepting bitcoin as payment. It will be part of advertising of KFC that result to attract all the bitcoin user to avail their products. And also for us, it can be an advantage for us since we were be able to use it buy foods from them.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

Companies will start to use bitcoin as a payment method. I think is their advantage to do so because bitcoin will grow a lot
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

But I think it's just hype.
Because the cost of using bitcoin to pay for Fried chicken is too high, because the transfer fee is more expensive than Fried chicken, and my Fried chicken is cold when the transfer is confirmed. Grin

ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

That is good news for this platform, Day to Day Bitcoin being an acceptable and reliable currency and increasingly being accepted on many online platforms. So Bitcoin has become a well-known investment and storage platform.

Whatever happens, I'm not interested in spending my Bitcoin to shop, actually, Bitcoin is something of value to me.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:42:59 PM

But I think it's just hype.
Because the cost of using bitcoin to pay for Fried chicken is too high, because the transfer fee is more expensive than Fried chicken, and my Fried chicken is cold when the transfer is confirmed. Grin

This is exactly what I am thinking lol

Positivebetting
stevemichael

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

This is a good news but is it the marketing strategy of the KFC ?

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

I think if KFC starts receiving bitcoin of course it will make it easier for users to transact in KFC itself and maybe next not only in some countries KFC start receiving bitcoin maybe all KFC around the world start receiving bitcoin if performance and transacation inside bitcoin is good and of course start many bitcoin users transact in KFC Wink
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:56:45 PM

What a great news! Since bitcoin is more accesesible and easy to pay payments it is a great news for me as a bitcoin and kfc lover. I just do hope that it will be soon available in dine in and to all counrries not only for kfc but to all business establishment. Since bitcoin is really helpful to us.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

Companies will start to use bitcoin as a payment method. I think is their advantage to do so because bitcoin will grow a lot

Not that of an advantage but a great start because it will help bitcoin as a whole to be able to build a more strong foundation. Big names like KFC will make bitcoin look good as people will know that bitcoin is not that of a bad thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:48:32 PM

maybe in other countries kfc can already accept payment with bitcoin, but there are still not yet able to receive payment with bitcoin, we pray that other countries can use payment with bitcoin ...
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

Good news, if KFC now receives bitcoin. Where to make easy payments and investments in bitcoin for profit. I also want KFC to run and accept bitcoin as well. It's quick for a transaction or I might if someone uses bitcoin to pay for a lucrative discount. Cool
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:37:59 AM

Good news, if KFC now receives bitcoin. Where to make easy payments and investments in bitcoin for profit. I also want KFC to run and accept bitcoin as well. It's quick for a transaction or I might if someone uses bitcoin to pay for a lucrative discount. Cool

They arent investing in bitcoin, they exchange it 1:1 for fiat.

Positivebetting
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:07:36 AM

wow this is awesome the entire world is moving toward crytocurrrency that's the future, i can tell you in time to come crytocurrency will be the leadiing currency
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

This is a good start. More and more companies will accept bitcoin for payment. Its actually a win win win situation if businesses do that. Convenience for us consumers and for the company, more and more people will patronize their products. And for bitcoin, it widens the scope of usability. I'm glad kfc has taken the run for this.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:17:50 AM

I think this is more of a marketing move than a real need. Food in the KFS is inexpensive, it is unprofitable to pay bitcoin.
zafirawijaya03

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:20:44 AM

In my opinion, for kfc shopping transactions do not need to use bitcoin, because with currency in every country, still valid and significant
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:32:01 AM

I think this is more of a marketing move than a real need. Food in the KFS is inexpensive, it is unprofitable to pay bitcoin.

Yeah it seems like the bucket of chicken is sold a lot higher than it would be normally priced. Doesn't seem like a lot of people would do it. If I lived in Canada I would buy it once just because it would be cool, but then I would never buy it again once I snap chatted my friends a picture of it .

Positivebetting
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:28:25 AM

This is a huge stepping stone for bitcoin to enter the market of fastfood chain. I'm imagining now what's the face of McDonald's, Burger King, etc.  Grin if all fastfood companies will consider bitcoin as their type of payment expect the price of bitcoin will be skyrocket high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: