Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:28:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

I guess they need to add some team members so that they can cope up on the growing community of ClickGem. It'll be a wise move for the team to add up so that they can cater each investors that wants to invest on the platform.
Of course, their community grow so fast. And i think with their cap they can recruit more professional dev and supporter to handle some problem occur with ClickGem such as spammer.

Yeah, to have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Yes, that is true. Every project here in the crypto world, I know you everybody knows that they walk through the path of hardships facing different kinds of problems ahead of their way to success. And here, just like other, the ClickGem project is walking through the same path facing different obstacle to conquer and be strong remain standing in the waves of life in the crypto community. I hope this will continuously keep striving for its goal to success.
my opinion is that the team has not yet encountered serious problems that prevented the implementation of the project. I hope that they do not run into them, that it was just a little difficulty
In my own thoughts, maybe they are not yet facing serious problems now but the situation in the market of cryptourrencies is really having difficulties. The prices are unstable and some of ICO's are having troubles. So this factors probably will affect the development of ClickGem project. Maybe they need to wait first until the crypto-price gets stable.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

People open offshore company because it's easy and cheap and with less tax.
Scam : When you have no intention to set up the business at all, you just collect money and run away in some point.
Legit : When you have intention to set up the business, you do everything you can, but you may failed.

All projects may failed in long term even if they build the platform and that's Why I said, it's not just about legit and scam.
When you invest, you should be sure that the project will be capable to run for long time, because we only buy token or coin and it can lose its value if the company failed.

yeah, I understand your point of view, but these are also experiences. I know you can not limit the scammers with their company registrations, but mostly registered companies in these countries run away with peoples hard earned money.

Yep, but keep in mind that ICO is not regulated and you don't even need to register a company to run ICO through internet, and when we buy token or coin, we don't own any share in the company or get any right to get some profit from their revenue and most projects write that in their whitepaper and that's why you hear from some people in youtube or news that all ICOs could go to zero and turn into scam.

yeah this is what we are all the time talking about. Because of unregulations in ICOs and also in cryptocurrency tradings, we need more transparency from each company who runs an ICO. The transparency of the company is a sign for me that they stay by their name in this project. But there are also examples like HAT, SGR (exchange services who also runned an ICO) that they did not introduce their team members, but everything worked fine. We can not take it as a model one, because the safest way for an investor before investing in an ICO is, to look into his transparency.

I don't know about those projects, In general, team of crypto project can be anonymous if project itself doesn't required to deal with regulation and law and licence, plus you have to provide real code or product that can review so I can make sure that you are serious and put effort developing something that will work. But, when you introduce a project with set of services that required licence and dealing with law etc and with no real product or code and anonymous team. it's not gonna work this way.

Yes, you have a point that team of cypto project can be anonymous due to the project doesn't required legality. But, it is more better that they can present their team members profile for the purpose of getting trust from the investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

Market has thousands of ICO that are now circulating and competition is getting real hard. So, probably the team will also has the same experience with the other ICO which faces difficulties in terms of attracting investors to support in this project. We juts hope CGM can provide us a better services that can satisfy the needs of the people.

I have seen many updates from the clickgem team like launching their inner exchange for other altcoins and also you can now deposit thru localbitcoincash.org. But for now, I do not know the status of their ICO raised.
Clickgem is the best place for storing my money because they have a security which cannot be bypassed by any hackers outside the platform.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

I guess they need to add some team members so that they can cope up on the growing community of ClickGem. It'll be a wise move for the team to add up so that they can cater each investors that wants to invest on the platform.
Of course, their community grow so fast. And i think with their cap they can recruit more professional dev and supporter to handle some problem occur with ClickGem such as spammer.
Spammers are really annoying because they post some unrelated informations into the project, also it affects the image of the project if the team can't do anything about it. Let's hope that the fast growing community of CGM will be a community of "support" not "spam".
Yes, if the team can solved this problem, i believe telegram group will have more people stay to make discuss, i am actually run out the group when see a lot of spaming code put here.
Well in fairness to the admins for clickgem telegram group, they are very responsible in immediately deleting spam messages.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

Market has thousands of ICO that are now circulating and competition is getting real hard. So, probably the team will also has the same experience with the other ICO which faces difficulties in terms of attracting investors to support in this project. We juts hope CGM can provide us a better services that can satisfy the needs of the people.

I have seen many updates from the clickgem team like launching their inner exchange for other altcoins and also you can now deposit thru localbitcoincash.org. But for now, I do not know the status of their ICO raised.

This is actually a great progress on the developer's side if they can link-up to more fiat liquidation exchange then they'll definitely get more users. What's the total supply for the Clickgem?
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

For me, I think the dev should update us all about the latest status of the ico, so that there will be more and more investors will be attracted if they see that the ico sales is doing great.
The devs is very busy and they only have few people who are in their community which they update long. We should be patient and just wait for the new updates.

It's not appropriate to reason out that they're lacking of members that's why they can't update on the latest improvement of the project. They need to consider hiring more team members so that they can cater the inquiries of the investors or even supporters.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

For me, I think the dev should update us all about the latest status of the ico, so that there will be more and more investors will be attracted if they see that the ico sales is doing great.
The devs is very busy and they only have few people who are in their community which they update long. We should be patient and just wait for the new updates.

It's not appropriate to reason out that they're lacking of members that's why they can't update on the latest improvement of the project. They need to consider hiring more team members so that they can cater the inquiries of the investors or even supporters.

Exactly. Answering the queries from the community increases the trust and confidence of the investors for this project. Being busy with the development of this project is a lame excuse. They must spare a couple of minutes in order to give us an update regarding the progress.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

Exactly. Answering the queries from the community increases the trust and confidence of the investors for this project. Being busy with the development of this project is a lame excuse. They must spare a couple of minutes in order to give us an update regarding the progress.
The team for CGM is actually much more caring and also i think that they should soon give us some update regarding the progress of the project. This project can surely bring a new future to us.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

I was very interested in yours, but I did not really understand what you did on the etherium or what? Just very interesting, but I could not understand.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

The team for CGM is actually much more caring and also i think that they should soon give us some update regarding the progress of the project. This project can surely bring a new future to us.
The team for CGM is much active according to me and they would surely give some or the other update regarding the project. The project is actually turning out to be mor epopular so the future for CGM can actually be great ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

The team for CGM is much active according to me and they would surely give some or the other update regarding the project. The project is actually turning out to be mor epopular so the future for CGM can actually be great ahead.
Even i am impressed by the team of the CGM project as they really are much hardworking and they do deserve some huge profit shares for all their hardwork. This project can soon lead to be much more profitable for the future.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

I was very interested in yours, but I did not really understand what you did on the etherium or what? Just very interesting, but I could not understand.
if you can read the white paper and the news discussed in the thread you will probably be able to better understand about this project, this project is very good in my opinion they have a great concept.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

Clickgem is the best place for storing my money because they have a security which cannot be bypassed by any hackers outside the platform.
I absolutely in this plan agree with you, on the website very powerful protection against breakings from malefactors, I hope protection it won't be possible to bypass in the future. I also use cgm for preservation of a part of the means, but not everything, and I don't advise you too to hold all means exactly here, in avoidance of risk to lose everything.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

I absolutely in this plan agree with you, on the website very powerful protection against breakings from malefactors, I hope protection it won't be possible to bypass in the future. I also use cgm for preservation of a part of the means, but not everything, and I don't advise you too to hold all means exactly here, in avoidance of risk to lose everything.
That is a good stepping stone for success, we rely on various hopes and plans to ultimately achieve a great profitable margins which helps to reach our targets.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

It is because the team show some extra efforts with their works and possibly that is the reason for their great work.  Hopefully, they can be more useful in the coming future so that investors will satisfied with what they did by supporting the project.

Even i am impressed by the team of the CGM project as they really are much hardworking and they do deserve some huge profit shares for all their hardwork. This project can soon lead to be much more profitable for the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

It's not appropriate to reason out that they're lacking members that's why they can't update on the latest improvement of the project. They need to consider hiring more team members so that they can cater the inquiries of the investors or even supporters.

Yes, exactly the team of ClickGem is consistently active in the group. Which can be the answer the queries within minutes. Due to this activities, the project will able to manage their reputation. The team will also delete the spam messages as per they know the situation. I hope if they continuously provide an update related to the project then many investors will give attention towards the project.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:33:16 PM

That is a good stepping stone for success, we rely on various hopes and plans to ultimately achieve a great profitable margins which helps to reach our targets.
Every project that involves money and transaction needs the best security to guard it from any attempt of hacking or any form of outside force that will try to infiltrate the platform with a bad desire.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

I really doubt that because anything can be bypassed as far it was created by human but yeah they do have security and hopefully we might have a better chance for  CGM coin awareness soon.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

That will b necessary for the project to grow, I think they should figure out the problem right now before it's too late and implement the solution so that they can be successful in future and make their way around through the obstacles they face in the future!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

Are you serious about what, best place to store money and hackers can pass it !!  they still didn't even have enough money to hire experience developer to make a proper exchange that faction well, instead of that creepy one that you can't even cancel your order.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: