Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
linareview (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Community-driven Review Platform

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:42:47 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 04:53:23 PM by linareview

ABOUT

WHAT IS

WHAT YOU CAN DO

MVP

ICO

TEAM

PRESS

ROADMAP

BOUNTY

LOCAL THREAD
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

can you give me link URL for download whitepaper dev ?
I want to read it .
and than please fix your website for smoothly accsess from smartphone , bacause Iam to try visit with smartphone its so hard , but if Iam visit using my dekstop its okey.
thanks.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

I want to read it .
and than please fix your website for smoothly accsess from smartphone , bacause Iam to try visit with smartphone its so hard , but if Iam visit using my dekstop its okey.
thanks.

If you read the Ann page, it is clearly written or shown there,anyway,  here is the URL link of the whitepaper https://lina.review/lina_whitepaper.pdf, enjoy your time reading it Smiley
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

When I glanced here, I noticed first the name of your project. Unfortunately, I don't see any reflection of the word Lina to your platform. I am pretty sure that Lina defines a woman. Anyways, what is the connection of you project name to your platform? I am just curious because name of a project is important to build it well and remarks to the people.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

When I glanced here, I noticed first the name of your project. Unfortunately, I don't see any reflection of the word Lina to your platform. I am pretty sure that Lina defines a woman. Anyways, what is the connection of you project name to your platform? I am just curious because name of a project is important to build it well and remarks to the people.
LINA means LInk N Assessment. I found it on their video. You can understand more if you will watch video rather than to browse the whitepaper.
It is a kind of evaluation for a certain services that company's did for the customers. The reputation of the company will depends upon the reaction of their customers.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
BitcoinPanther

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:29:45 PM
Merited by jpoker272727 (8)

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:15:25 PM
Merited by jpoker272727 (10)

LINA means LInk N Assessment. I found it on their video. You can understand more if you will watch video rather than to browse the whitepaper.
It is a kind of evaluation for a certain services that company's did for the customers. The reputation of the company will depends upon the reaction of their customers.
Its pretty good that there is a linkage between the project name with their platform. Name defines popularity and for sure this project will boom because of its name's uniqueness.
Reviews of the customers  may also boost the trust in a certain company. If many people will give a outstanding rate to the service, definitely it will contribute to promote a company. I hope this reviews will not be paid.
Another thing here is the usage of blockchain technology, I just got interest here when I saw how you use blockchain technology in accordance to your project. That is very innovative way because I knew already that blockchain is for transactions only.
CASTIEL05

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?
Paid shillers discourage the proper reviews of the service and since this is decentralized, it is hard to solve that kind of stuff. Promoters destruct the name of competitors and it is too unfair! Advertising may also made in this reviews and I think businessman will always make a way just to promote his products and services. We don't know the mentality of businessman.
I hope that this project aims to provide a fair reviews and remove the paid shillers.

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:46:19 PM

Paid shillers discourage the proper reviews of the service and since this is decentralized, it is hard to solve that kind of stuff. Promoters destruct the name of competitors and it is too unfair! Advertising may also made in this reviews and I think businessman will always make a way just to promote his products and services. We don't know the mentality of businessman.
I hope that this project aims to provide a fair reviews and remove the paid shillers.

Seems to me that they are aware of this review problems and this is exactly why Lina review is build. Lina.review would be a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, It will be utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible review transparency. With blockchain it maybe possible to tract the source of the review. so people who give out reviews won't easily and randomly provide reviews from certain products or services. Lina review will also create conditions for reviewers to make sure quality reviews will be provided.

BitcoinPanther

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

I believe this will be the challenge to the developers of the platform and I am so interested to know their precautionary measure about this stuff.  Aside from that, how would they actually solve this kind of thing to prevent viewers to be mislead by this fake reviews.  Project Dev?Any input about this issue?

that they are aware of this review problems and this is exactly why Lina review is build. Lina.review would be a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, It will be utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible review transparency. With blockchain it maybe possible to tract the source of the review. so people who give out reviews won't easily and randomly provide reviews from certain products or services. Lina review will also create conditions for reviewers to make sure quality reviews will be provided.

Still the review is done by a person.. anyone can review it on Blockchain, so the question remains unanswered.  I can state a scenario where a shill review can be mistakenly take as a legit.  A person can be paid to buy a product then put a review on the blockchain, either way, whatever the product is.. definitely the review will favor the one who paid the buyer. 
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

I believe this will be the challenge to the developers of the platform and I am so interested to know their precautionary measure about this stuff.  Aside from that, how would they actually solve this kind of thing to prevent viewers to be mislead by this fake reviews.  Project Dev?Any input about this issue?

that they are aware of this review problems and this is exactly why Lina review is build. Lina.review would be a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, It will be utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible review transparency. With blockchain it maybe possible to tract the source of the review. so people who give out reviews won't easily and randomly provide reviews from certain products or services. Lina review will also create conditions for reviewers to make sure quality reviews will be provided.

Still the review is done by a person.. anyone can review it on Blockchain, so the question remains unanswered.  I can state a scenario where a shill review can be mistakenly take as a legit.  A person can be paid to buy a product then put a review on the blockchain, either way, whatever the product is.. definitely the review will favor the one who paid the buyer. 

Lina review will have their HELPERS, they are users who are qualified experts that will review products and services on the Lina review system.
Helpers’ reviews shall be displayed separately from other non helpers review. to become a Helper, one needs to sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, and so on. The applicant is only considered as a Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. And the approval for being a Helper will be more strict as the Lina review system progress. I don't know if anyone would want to go through all those hassles just to give a bias review for certain products or services. For Lina review business to be successful and be more credible, accurate and true reviews should be given by their helper. product Users or client of a particular service will also be able to give reviews. people can weigh the reviews of the Lina helpers and other reviews in helping them decide the with a particular product or service.

flash12i

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:51:04 AM

I guess we all have the same primary question on Lina's reliability and trustworthiness. As they cited reputable review companies to be flawed (and yes at times could be bought too), how are we guaranteed that the same will not happen to Lina? I mean, who wouldn't love to finally have a review platform that is unbiased, transparent and simply put, dead honest. I've encountered people from review companies for restaurants and they have nearly the same structure as Lina with expert helpers and all, but the results of their review and write ups could still be influenced in one way or another. It would be a charm to know from Lina how they could guarantee that this ain't gonna happen to them, not now, not ever.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:53:17 AM

Seems to me that they are aware of this review problems and this is exactly why Lina review is build. Lina.review would be a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, It will be utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible review transparency. With blockchain it maybe possible to tract the source of the review. so people who give out reviews won't easily and randomly provide reviews from certain products or services. Lina review will also create conditions for reviewers to make sure quality reviews will be provided.

This project aims to prove equal reviews. The fair system will make in a blockchain. By the use of blockchain technology, criticisms and suggestions are transparently viewed.
After all, Lina wants to develop the proper reviews without any hessitations that it is made by a certain company. Now, many people will attract or may have an idea to the products.
A lot of people may engage to this fairly system. Reviews are made by the TRUE customers. It is now a matter of services that a certain company will give.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:08:07 AM

I also want to ask, what are goods and services that this project will be reviewed? Will all companies agree that they will criticize or review by the customers? I guess not.
Companies will not put their reputation for reviews only. Maybe, it is just for open minded companies.
We all know that reviews may be the basis of the companies to enhance their services more but what if these criticism will inflict a great damage to their profits caused by numerous person who criticize them?
Is this favorable only for customers?

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:21:19 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 02:55:04 AM by Bobby park

I guess we all have the same primary question on Lina's reliability and trustworthiness. As they cited reputable review companies to be flawed (and yes at times could be bought too), how are we guaranteed that the same will not happen to Lina? I mean, who wouldn't love to finally have a review platform that is unbiased, transparent and simply put, dead honest. I've encountered people from review companies for restaurants and they have nearly the same structure as Lina with expert helpers and all, but the results of their review and write ups could still be influenced in one way or another. It would be a charm to know from Lina how they could guarantee that this ain't gonna happen to them, not now, not ever.
As long as cheatings are not resolve. Definitely, it will be biased and the customers may mislead to a proper and genuine company that offers a quality products with low value of prices. Reviews affect the choices of costumers, the demand of the products will be based upon reviews. We are all consumers and it is a fact that we always want to satisfy the products we bought on market. We have our own preferences and some of this are based from reviews gathering from other people.
CASTIEL05

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:31:25 AM

Lina review will have their HELPERS, they are users who are qualified experts that will review products and services on the Lina review system.
Helpers’ reviews shall be displayed separately from other non helpers review. to become a Helper, one needs to sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, and so on. The applicant is only considered as a Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. And the approval for being a Helper will be more strict as the Lina review system progress. I don't know if anyone would want to go through all those hassles just to give a bias review for certain products or services. For Lina review business to be successful and be more credible, accurate and true reviews should be given by their helper. product Users or client of a particular service will also be able to give reviews. people can weigh the reviews of the Lina helpers and other reviews in helping them decide the with a particular product or service.

As long as there is so called inside job. Companies can manipulate the review. Eventhough there is a tough requirement to become a helper. They will make a way just to have this helper.
I said already that "we don't know the mentality of the businessman" they always searching for a new solution in order for their problems to solve. In fact, they will do anything just to provoke their competitors and to lead the dominance of the market.
I want to enlighten up with this problem because reviews will lead for a total manipulation of a company. Hoping that in the end, LINA review will make a solution for these unpredictable move of companies.

flash12i

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:18:57 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 04:25:00 AM by flash12i

I also want to ask, what are goods and services that this project will be reviewed? Will all companies agree that they will criticize or review by the customers? I guess not.
Companies will not put their reputation for reviews only. Maybe, it is just for open minded companies.
We all know that reviews may be the basis of the companies to enhance their services more but what if these criticism will inflict a great damage to their profits caused by numerous person who criticize them?
Is this favorable only for customers?

Hi Wallflower28! Reading through their WP, it seems a merchant or advertiser needs to sign up and register for Lina.review, thus, listed goods and services will vary from interested companies who deems reviews are to be essential part of their marketing strategies. And yes, they are ready to be both applauded and critized at the same time (since they willingly entered and signed up for Lina.review).

As per your last question, i'll say this will very much benefit the consumers arming us with relevant reviews and feedback, but at the same time, will also benefit merchants whose products and services are really worth our coins.

I guess the better question here is, with merchants needing to pay for signing up and registration, won't the list of goods and services be limited compared to platforms where participation is free? Is it not possible to keep the platform free to increase and diversify products and services listings?
linareview (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:28:20 AM

I want to read it .
thanks.

Thank you. We will work with our front end development team to improve mobile user's experience.

Can you please tell me what make it's "so hard" in our mobile version?
linareview (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

The "Lina" in our project mean "Link(LI) and(N) Assessment(A)". We want to create a system where everyone (user,merchant,expert,advertiser) can be linked with each other and be assessed by the community. That mean merchant's products, expert's review, user's review can all be assessed/rated as well as given reward based on the result.

For example, experts (we will call them Helper) will receive Lina Token for their reviews. You can check this flow in our mvp: https://lina.review/mvp.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: