Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

In terms of making your company's name great in the business industry you need to have a lots and lots of good reviews in terms of the services and also to the product which you are selling, in that way we can really see that the reviews is extremely important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

I am wondering if the reviews found in the playstore and apple store on applications also reliable or just bought reviews too because there are very new applications in which other people have not yet known but when you look at the ratings, the ratings are also 5 stars.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

I am wondering if the reviews found in the playstore and apple store on applications also reliable or just bought reviews too because there are very new applications in which other people have not yet known but when you look at the ratings, the ratings are also 5 stars.
No doubt those reviews are also paid reviews. I also happened to encounter those but i didnt know there is a review platform like Lina. Anyway people who do know yet about the procedure will eventually look at the ratings and reviews first before buying the product ot the services.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:02:15 AM

The thing that catches my attention in Lina Review is that it aims to create a review platform built on trust and reputation meaning the reviews will be based on quality of the reviews, quality in the sense that we can be sure that the reviews are honest and reliable and not just so-so reviews and full of bluffs and misleading?

Based on what I read the reason they create this lina.review project is to give us honest and reliable review in this way it prevents misleading reviews from other sites. I believe they will make ways to stand to thier claim.
Do you believe that paid review is reliable? I believe in clients/users who are angry and disappointed over a certain product or service who give negative reviews. Grin Cheesy Wink. They would sometimes curse the services or the products/company for giving them a bad service or products.  Cool

It could be reliable if that is their standard and if they will screen the review and the reviewer as well. This project can be successful if they will cover all the loopholes before they open the project to public.
Sure it can be! Though there are rumors at the first few days of launching of lina in the public. The thoughts of the people will change if the project will proof that it will have a better service and standard to other reviews online.

Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:24:46 AM

I have question for lina.review where can I see how much coin are being sold as of the moment? Im reseaching about this.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

The thing that catches my attention in Lina Review is that it aims to create a review platform built on trust and reputation meaning the reviews will be based on quality of the reviews, quality in the sense that we can be sure that the reviews are honest and reliable and not just so-so reviews and full of bluffs and misleading?

Based on what I read the reason they create this lina.review project is to give us honest and reliable review in this way it prevents misleading reviews from other sites. I believe they will make ways to stand to thier claim.
Do you believe that paid review is reliable? I believe in clients/users who are angry and disappointed over a certain product or service who give negative reviews. Grin Cheesy Wink. They would sometimes curse the services or the products/company for giving them a bad service or products.  Cool

I think they can be reliable if the reason they are paid it to create honest/transparent review. Lina will be the one to set rules to their helpers so they will get the honest review.
In short they are paying for review? Did you find the logic?
Imagine that I will give you money just to give feedback to a certain service, are you sure that you will give feedback based on your experienced or based on what will be your benefits? Practical people always find the easiest way and that is giving a positive review because they are satisfied in the payment of the review and not at the service.
Yes, it is good to see that lina will give some merits for the customers review but I am hoping that what will be the feedback of the clients are true and not be based on the incentives they will get from their review.

I got your point but they will give pay the helpers to review products but the helpers can say honest review for it they did not said that only positive reviews will receive payments. They are not paid to review such product but they are paid to review any products that they have use. Based on my undertanding the helpers can write a review on different product that they use.
We have different views! I pointed out for the paid customers who will make review for the service. What are you talking about is the helper. Definitely, helpers are paid to make an equal review for all. They have the right to make negative or positive review as long as it is genuine. The protocol in helper is that, if anyone of them are caught to be in connection with a firm or making a biased review, automatically, they will remove from the service.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
bilgincoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:55:56 AM

Great help for the community, i think providing profits for users and experts for the system development and quality of reviews they made will become competitive and more legitimate because they cannot be easily influence or attract from the offers coming from other companies since they are paid already.

I believe Revain are in the same category and they are doing really well with development and overall progress! Compared to revain progress and their price 3$, having a starting price of 1$ is really high
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
RubiKa

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

I like how your MVP works, will look deeply Smiley
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

The problem with advertisers is they dont accept negative reviews to be published. If they indeed pay Lina for reviews, they will want to make sure their payment will not be in vain. Meaning reviews must be something that will uplift or support their product or advertisement.
This is how I imagine with the lina, helpers will make a neutral review for a certain product or service then the common users are the one who will give their sides about the review. If it good point, it will uplift the company but if it is in bad review, it will damage the company. It is now in the responsibility of the firms to handle the review. If they will make some changes about their services.

Yes thats right, in addition to what you just said It is the responsibility of the Helper to monthly submit a certain number of reviews with an
acceptable quality. In case where the Helper fails to satisfy these conditions in two consecutive months, they will be demoted down to common user.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

Cool project, good luck dev!
lemme see how is the ground make things good and nice on this?
i am now judging you, dude! but what is your foundation of saying this project is cool and good?
have you read the white paper? if not how did you get into that? have you read all the comments here? this thing is full of doubt! i am telling you!
Quite ironic isn't it?
You are promoting the project by wearing the signature of lina but look at what you are saying in the project. It seems like you did not read the whitepaper, you just join in a project that is not totally convincing to you.
If you have doubt in the project, why you are still promoting it?

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

The reviews of the consumers play a significant role in the success of Lina Review.  It says here that the reviews will be coming from the Helpers wHich is also known as Experts.  You will not be called an Expert for no valid reasons.  Therefore, the users upon checking reviews of the products or services will be rest assured that reviews given are qualified and reliable.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

The reviews of the consumers play a significant role in the success of Lina Review.  It says here that the reviews will be coming from the Helpers wHich is also known as Experts.  You will not be called an Expert for no valid reasons.  Therefore, the users upon checking reviews of the products or services will be rest assured that reviews given are qualified and reliable.
Expertise in a work gives us an assurance that the helpers of lina are qualified and veteran when it comes in reviewing a project. An expert helper can publish a good and accurate review which will help the lina more reliable and fair to all people. If the lina will successfully launch this project with a qualified helper then it is nice to make this review as a referral or basis when we will buy something.

MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

Users and Helpers can earn Lina token basing on their contribution.

As the statement said in the above, it is one of the strength of lina.review according to the whitepaper that I read compared to other current system. Now my question is how can Users and Helpers can able to earn the lina token? is it according to their contribution or they need to invest on lina token? Then once they invest, is it automatic that their task is to wait as users and Helpers for their profit. Thanks for any assistance for this question of mine.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

Can i ask for clarification? Will a reliable (negative) review given by a Helper be allowed by Lina Review to be posted?  Is that what they meant for transparency?
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

Online review is also a way of advertising a certain company to use "word of mouth". Good online reviews bring in new customer. We as a consumer, we want to look first for the reviews or feedback before we spend our money. By Lina's platform, this could help consumers to give us the most legitimate and trustworthy online reviews.
but how they can assure us that those online reviews are worth it? transparent and no back jobs?
Can reviews be funded right? as you are here on the forum and do such campaigns. how can you make sure that those people are ot making reviews to earn money?
In the first  place, if you fully understood what's indicated in the whitepaper you can find it there the strength of Lina compare to current system.
Then aside from that, For Lina.review and LINA token systems, revenue from advertising is very important, as it generates three values according to their whitepaper which I read it.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
Merited by Bobby park (2)

The total number of LINA token created will be 900,000,000. 33.33% of all LINA tokens (300,000,000) will be available for sale to the public in the LINA Token Generation Event.66.67% of all LINA tokens (600,000,000) will be locked in Smart Contract to be released annually over 10 years (60,000,000 Token per year).

Correct me if I'm wrong with my understanding to this one guys, 300M token is the allocation budget to all bounty campaigns of the project, right? then 600M token will be locked in Smart contract. Why you need to lock this 600M token of lina? also how about if the 300M token allocation for the bounties will not be sold out? what will happen for the unsold token is it automatically be burn?
Obviously speaking, the 600M tokens will lock for the future used. It was stated in the whitepaper:
66.67% of LINA created during the Token Generation Event (600,000,000 Token) will be
locked in Smart Contract to be released annually over 10 years (60,000,000 Token per year).
The released Token will be distributed as follow:
 15% to the Lina Foundation to keep the Lina Platform running.
 15% will be reserved for future stakeholders.
 35% to the Helpers.
 35% to Large Token Holders (those in possession of > 1 million tokens)
Released time: January 15th each year, start from 2019 to 2029.

The dev does not discuss what they will do to the excess token but I think it is like other ICO where the unsold tokens are burned.

Telegram is not available for lina and I guess it is important that the dev is updating the thread. He must answer a typical question like this.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

What is the overview of the Lina Platform anyway? can anyone specify it to me one by one, because this is something gives me a lot of question in my mind, which is also gave me a bit doubt about it. But if you can answer it well, I may able to participate to become one of the  users and investors of Lina. Thank you Wink
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

I do believe that Lina Review will succeed. Why? because the life of the said project is on reviews perse. And those reviews are being screened, that only credible and reliable reviews will be posted whether it will be a positive or negative review. This will benefit the consumers in deciding to chose which products or services will serve them best according to their needs.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

Don’t forget that those reviewers which they call helpers are hired and paid. There is no more reliable review than a review from a former costumer who used the product personally and not just the opinion of those people we do not know from where they came from and what motive they have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: