Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

Any update on the project? It seems the developer is not showing up in this thread. Some questions still remained questions. I hope Lina is not one of those ICOs that flew by night when after getting investors’ money.  Smiley

Let us give them more time for this, they might be busy doing something better for the project they want to build.
I have witnessed some project that are so quite and people started to doubt them because of that,
but at the end, because of their brilliant job, they turned the ICO sold-out. so lets wait for them. though i hope they are not so quite like this.
looking forward for a telegram group soon.

Developing stuff is difficult. They shouldn't release something if it will just be buggy. The thing we expect would be the lina smart contract, lina review prototype.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

Any update on the project? It seems the developer is not showing up in this thread. Some questions still remained questions. I hope Lina is not one of those ICOs that flew by night when after getting investors’ money.  Smiley

You may check their fb lina review there a some updates regarding the develoment of their coin. They also had talk in Vietmam and they have some press release in Geneva and Switzerland. I agree with you, it’s much better if the dev is also active here.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

You may have a point on this one mate, but I think those people that who are greed will no longer be disappear in any form of business, especially in this type of business isn't right? So the better way for us to avoid this things is we must be careful in everything we choose to be involve in any project like this one.

I think this is possible, we really are waiting to see what Lina.review platform will look like and how will it function. I hope I can participate in the testing of Lina.review.

As what you have stated those are the factors why lina project was being developed, the negative and positive feedbacks are already given and the greedy people is also present but in lina review we can filter and confirm the reviews of people who are legit reviewee from fake reviewees.

After the end of the ICO we can try the progress of this project, lina will surely hire and carefully looking for the best reviewers so that their project will be successful and looking for those people who need it.

Who can be considered as best reviewer? Who can be considered as expert? If they outsource them or hire those with experience in the review industry, they might incur it as excessive expense.
chess888

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

Merchants are the parties providing the products or services

Does this mean like for movies, free movie premiere tickets? or free hotel stay? or free gourmet experience? Who wouldn't want to be a helper?

There are no freebies! to be a helper will be undergone in so much trouble, you need to have a good background first with reviews online.
to be this on the team is not a freeman, you need to prove yourself to be worth one of them.

WP explains merchants as business owners who will put their products on lina.

This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the reward sharing flows:
1. The Merchant places a new product review request or a new advertising campaign bid on the Lina.review website by providing campaign details (links, conversion goals, …), for example 1000 clicks at the price of 1000 LINA (1 LINA per click).

You can't provide a movie review if you just base it on watching the trailer. Same with other products and services, for hotels, I can't say it was clean and service was good if I didn't check in, in restaurants, it should be about the food. Magazine journalists and bloggers get something, merchants get advertised in return.

That would really depend on the product/service the merchant is offering. Movie reviews don't work like that since people all over the world pay to watch movies, and some of them submit their rating on review sites. The same applies to hotels, restaurants and others, people avail of them first and create a review. Specifically for the merchants of lina, I believe that the "providing" part means indicating so that it would appear on the ad.

For the advertisements, both users and helpers can click on the link. Assuming that regular users are the ones who actually do purchases or avail services first and then write up a review, for helpers, if they're gonna do it as a job, they would need to test the product or avail the service. They probably won't be able to meet their required number of quality reviews if that's the case, or they will just be making fictional reviews based on fictional experiences about products and services. Merchants should provide to helpers since 1. Helpers review are listed separately/ it would be like an advertisement and 2. Helpers got this as a job, which mean they are expert and can provide the best review and constructive criticism as well as points for improvement.

The Helper will be entitled to receive a substantial portion of the advertising revenue or registration fee (up to 50%) depending on their fields. The above-mentioned parameter is only applied to Lina.review, and that of other Lina blockchain based review systems could configure their own incentive and revenue sharing policies.

For lina review they will earn depending on their fields, e.g.
Helper: 50% depending on industries. For example, if advertising revenue comes mostly from car manufacturers, Helper in the field of automobile will be distributed more. This does not mean that Helpers in the field that have no advertising revenue will not be shared, it is just that they are given less tokens.

For this, it would be substantial, meaning it would be enough for the helper. For other configurations, they probably should make it high enough to motivate helpers on providing good reviews.
jlaw007

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

Specifically, for the system Lina.review, the common users will not receive system revenue for their review and assessment. With other review systems running on the Lina blockchain platform, the revenue sharing for the user shall depend on each configuration.

In order to receive token rewards, users will need to register valid addresses to receive LINA tokens.

What are token rewards? Will that be for helpers? How would revenue sharing work?
chess888

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

Because of the Internet, People now rely on review sites before they decide to buy the offered product or services of a company. It helps us to decide which is worth to buy or not. Product/Services review is very important to a certain business because it helps build their reputation and helps them to improve more.

i agree on this comment. reviews that we see in the products or services is a big influence for us consumers whether what we want is a quality products that will exceed our expectations. but nowadays reviews is made-up or fake simply because some online businesses build the brand image base on the reviews that they put in their products. online businesses is booming right now so we should rely on a project like Lina.Review that can give us transparent and trusted reviews.

I agree. An online store is becoming popular because shopping on the internet is convenient, quick and can do it anywhere. But we should be very extra careful purchasing online that is why it would be very helpful for us if product reviews are can be trusted. We know many online sellers are making fake reviews on their site. These are unacceptable.

Online purchase has a high risk actually, and most of the online shop are not quality in terms of their product it is only looks in the picture but once it has been deliver to you, it will surely you will get disappoint on their services, this was commonly happened in an online shopping  but majority not all.

the frequency with which users read online reviews are often proportional to the frequency with which they shop online. About two-thirds (67%) of weekly online shoppers said they usually read online reviews before making decision. That figure for monthly online shoppers is 54%

Online reviews are important, esp. to online shops and to online shoppers. Lina can target online shops as merchants.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

You may have a point on this one mate, but I think those people that who are greed will no longer be disappear in any form of business, especially in this type of business isn't right? So the better way for us to avoid this things is we must be careful in everything we choose to be involve in any project like this one.

I think this is possible, we really are waiting to see what Lina.review platform will look like and how will it function. I hope I can participate in the testing of Lina.review.

As what you have stated those are the factors why lina project was being developed, the negative and positive feedbacks are already given and the greedy people is also present but in lina review we can filter and confirm the reviews of people who are legit reviewee from fake reviewees.

After the end of the ICO we can try the progress of this project, lina will surely hire and carefully looking for the best reviewers so that their project will be successful and looking for those people who need it.

Who can be considered as best reviewer? Who can be considered as expert? If they outsource them or hire those with experience in the review industry, they might incur it as excessive expense.

The best reviewer is not only those who have experience in review industry but also those who know a lot about the product, the one that willing to tell all qualities that the product have, willing to reveal the truth, the transparency of the product.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

What if competitors register under a variety of names and post negative reviews about a certain business? Does LINA will check every single review that comes to their platform if the review is credible? If anyone can have access to put a review to a certain business, then that could be no difference with other review sites we have right now.

Since the reviews are in blockchain platform, users can see these. If there may be negative reviews done intentionally, there will always be an opposing reviews from.other users who will disprove the negative reviews.Maybe the merchant who gets the unusual negative reviews may report it to the LINA Helper Board to check on the matter.
That's right if there is a negative or positive feedback that is being given intentionally and the said reviewer has been caught. The helpers or the costumers can report this incident to them to be punished legally.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

Specifically, for the system Lina.review, the common users will not receive system revenue for their review and assessment. With other review systems running on the Lina blockchain platform, the revenue sharing for the user shall depend on each configuration.

In order to receive token rewards, users will need to register valid addresses to receive LINA tokens.

What are token rewards? Will that be for helpers? How would revenue sharing work?

The rewards are for the helpers who has quality reviews.  Maybe the token will will be lina coin, if that would be the case it will be so beneficial to the helpers because for sure the value of lina ico will go high because of it’s one of a kind project with the use of blockchain technology.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

The lina project can change the wolrd of business because in this project there will be no biased reviews and paid reviewees if thats the case, lina project review will help the costumers to choose the right and proper products and services thats based in thier expectations.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.

The ICO of the lina project review started last January fifteen year twenty eighteen.
And its benefits is not onlu for the consumers itself but also to the companies because with the help of lina project the entrepreneurs will know their weaknesses and also strengths through authentic and honest reviews.

That's right to those people who are asking on when does the ico lina review launch. 
The lina review started last january fifteen twenty eighteen. Basically the review was being developed for the benefit of the consumer for them to have a good decion making on buying goods and services

Positive and negative feedbacks are very crucial factors for the consumer to have a good decision on what products and services to be purchased. So the lina project review will take place to help the people who are in having difficulty in choosing.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Bittyful

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

The reviewer should prove quality post in order for them to considered as helpers. They have some criteria to site if they deserve to be helpers, though I don’t know exactly what are the specific criteria, i. Hope they will indicate it in their website because Im also interested being Lina’s helper
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

The lina project can change the wolrd of business because in this project there will be no biased reviews and paid reviewees if thats the case, lina project review will help the costumers to choose the right and proper products and services thats based in thier expectations.

That's right the Lina.review has the unique feature that the other review company doesn't have and it is the blockchain technology which will give the lina.review uniqueness because of its codes that can be traced if the said review is authentic or not.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

The success of the lina project are depending on the authenticness and the reliability of each and every review to the products and service that are offered to the companies. I am sure that the lina project will be successful in the near future because people depend on the reviews before buying.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

How can we be sure that all of the reviews that will be on Lina's platform are legit? Cause I've seen some documentaries on the internet about some review on the other kind of platforms like in the restaurant they just fake their review just to be no. 1 restaurant on the United Kingdom and the restaurant is nonexistent. Watch this video on how they trick the review online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Any idea on how to counter this kind of trick or how this project can detect fake reviews?

I can say that the reviews taht is being given by the lina project is legit because this project was created to make sure that the reviews of the people are really true through the use of blockchain which ha unique codes that can be easily traced by the lina company, if there will be an occurence of review fraud.

In addition to the statement above the reviews on the lina project is authentic
because the developers set a criteria for the filtering of reviews and there is a form that will be filled up by the consumers to confirm if it is legit or not
These criteria will help the helpers or moderators on filtering the reviews and the basis of the helpers on filtering reviews are its reliability and also the authenticity of their feedbacks.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

The success of the lina project are depending on the authenticness and the reliability of each and every review to the products and service that are offered to the companies. I am sure that the lina project will be successful in the near future because people depend on the reviews before buying.
As per my own opinion I can say that the lina project review is profitable to the business companies. Why? Is it because the reviews of the lina project will serve as the evaluator to the company on what products and services to developed and what products and services to change.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

As per my own opinion I can say that the lina project review is profitable to the business companies. Why? Is it because the reviews of the lina project will serve as the evaluator to the company on what products and services to developed and what products and services to change.
I am also excited for the launch and start of this project. I'm sure that The companies will invest their money in the lina project review for them to be known as well for their company to be authentically evaluated. Not only on the ICO that will be launching but also in the other services and products that will be on their review platform.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

One of the main problems in terms of review is having lack of criteria people who are giving reviews doesnt have any standards in terms or criticing a certain brand or  the product itself in this case the reviewer will be having some difficulties in which product she or he will purchase but in lina project in its platforms states that in every product or services there will be a particular standard given for the reviewer or for the costumers who purchased the pruducts.

Well, I think this is not the case. Have you read the whitepaper? I think Helpers will be the main source of qualified reviews. If you read the whitepaper, the Helpers will be required to submit their CV and credentials to see their qualification as a reviewer. This itself is a good way to screen people who will apply as Helpers. LINA will also undergo the development stage and I think setting criteria for reviews can be set-up during the development stage. LINA developers can also improve the platform during implementation. Continuous improvement is needed in any project, I think the reviewers themselves, Helpers in particular, will be evaluated regularly since they have a share in the fee's payed to LINA for the reviews.

Helper's CV is a good idea for the project, their background will be a big impact on the review of any single product or establishments. but as many people said on this project. how can all the readers have the hundred percent trust to those helpers as we all know that most people doing an online thing are paid? WHAT IF, i own the product and listed it on LINA for the review, yet I contacted some helpers to boost my products review as i can give them some money or bitcoin. This can happen.

We can find in the 2nd column and 6th row of a table on LInA Whitepaper a statement that says "Users can become Helpers if they have many high-quality reviews. Helper may lose their position if there are many poor-quality reviews." The underlined statement means that Helper will also be evaluated by the QA Team of LInA.Review. If they find some irregularities on how the Helper reviews a product, the Helper will lose their position and somehow will be included on the blacklisted list of reviewers. I think they have to think first before getting into trouble.

Therefore there is a restriction in terms of being Helpers, isn't? By the way what kind of post they are going to make aside from constructive or quality? Because, this is not a joke anyway actually.And if they fail, does it mean they will be demote on their position?
Because as we all know they will only become a helper if they are approve by the helper board, right? which means helper board will also the one will decide to demote you, is that right?

Yes, there is a requirement and requisite tasks for being a Helper. If the Helper fails to do it, he/she will surely be demoted to common user. Please refer to the Whitepaper page 9.

"It is the responsibility of the Helper to monthly submit a certain number of reviews with an acceptable quality (based on factors such as the number of like/agree from users). In case where the Helper fails to satisfy these conditions in two consecutive months (configurable), they will be demoted down to common user."

And that is one if the role of the lina project review to have an authentic and most reliable review for the consumers to know what products or services that fit in their expectations. That is the mission o the lina project review.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

Has any of you tried buying LINA Token/Coin? I mean if the ICO started January 15, I hope that many investors also bought the coin. This will greatly affect the success of Lina since funding will come from the ICO right.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

That's right the Lina.review has the unique feature that the other review company doesn't have and it is the blockchain technology which will give the lina.review uniqueness because of its codes that can be traced if the said review is authentic or not.

lina review is the only review that i know can gave the real transparency of the product, and its good to know that they can trace through the help of codes. many people will love this if the first review on it will get the demand and the real review of the product whereas they can choose the product that they really want and the customer will satisfied on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: