Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:30:37 AM

What if competitors register under a variety of names and post negative reviews about a certain business? Does LINA will check every single review that comes to their platform if the review is credible? If anyone can have access to put a review to a certain business, then that could be no difference with other review sites we have right now.
This is the problem that lina.review wants to solve. The cheating behind reviews. By using of blockchain technology based in ERC20-Token, we can say that the review is not fraud and the lina can see if it is a false review to the company.
I believe that will control having a review fraud and soon lina will recognize as the first online review that is trustworthy and fair to all.
We are all have the same thing. The problem in reviews! Believe it or not, 95% of online reviews are illegible and well paid by the company. They just make it advertisement in order to have more profits.
It will be difficult for lina to solve this problem even there is so called blockchain technology. Reviews always want by the firms to manipulate.

This is the challenge. As I've read Helpers will need to apply and submit CV, I mean its like applying a job as a professional reviewer or similar. Although currently what you say is true, companies are manipulating reviews by paying reviewers. In this case LINA will have a full authority in distribution of revenue from merchants. Since screening and paying out is up to LINA based on its system or criteria, manipulating  of reviews can be prevented since the reviews and the reviewer themselves can also be reviewed by LINA.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

On OP I see Lina give the users ability to create their own review system, how much the cost for each reviews system that created by users? Or is it absolutely free for everyone?
Who wants to give free reviews? Do you take time to give reviews yourself if you are asked to make reviews? There’s a lot of questions playing in my mind about this platform but I’m sure they are not the only one under heaven so i just have to understand that now a days people are indeed looking at the review rates of a certain product before buying it.

Based on my understanding, LINA's target market are the Merchants and the Helpers as they are the one directly involve in requesting for a review and creating the review. Users on the other hand has the ability to search information on products or services being advertised for free and may become Helpers if they follow the requirements. Many would want  to be helpers as it is similar to a professional job to review. Participating is Free, but Lina will Charge merchants for their activity in advertising and a portion of the revenue will be used for operational expenses. Success of LINA will be dependent on the acceptance of Merchants to advertise their product using LINA platform. As I've said many would want to join as Helpers and LINA's job is to maintain quality reviews so that it will have a higher trust rating for consumers and users. We can now see practical application of Blockchain technology. As a pioneer in the use of blockchain in reviews I do believe that other companies will also follow this. There are always risk in pioneering something that has not been done. The risk is high but the rewards are higher if the project succeeds similar to Bit[Suspicious link removed]d luck LINA and the team behind LINA.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:11:37 AM

I have read the whitepaper and Lina is focused on review system of products and services. Im a fan of review and your right most of the reviews I read is in favor of the product and not to mention bloggers who are paid to review products as well. I read a lot of reviews before purchasing anything that’s new to me. I just have a question is the product & service review limited to US products and US reviewers?
Actually the subjects they will review is quite limited as of now, they are medical services, hospitals, hotels, movie, restaurant, cryptocurrency, and smartphone. all are good subjects for review since this are all high in demand, adding online shopping websites for reviews is a must add as well, people tend to get scammed from those sellers so reviews from users of these online sites will be a good benefit for the public.

Alright probably your suggestion will be applicable to them and they should tie up to bigger online shopping website like amazon or ebay therefore they can also earn through that tie up. Great to know that this project care for the transparancy and honesty of online reviews because today people really care about reviews before deciding of buying new things.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:52:47 PM
Merited by santino11 (10)

I'm a newbie and what I understand about LINA is that this is a platform to solve issues regarding biased and manipulated reviews for different products&services by companies or people involved thereby misleading the clients/end users from the truth which is unjust.Good to know LINA will be of great help in this matter.

That is what LINA up for! their project is to launch a site to have the way you are telling. but people are asking how they can handle the pressure and to stay clean an not bias, if they are not bias, how will they handle those people who will create a review and rating the product to be transparent and not paid of any company, If there's a good review then there will be a bad one, and how can we "again" be sure that this is not a propaganda of the competitor? everything can be paid and working online is the best especially in giving a review and keep our selves anonymous.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

Review plays a very important role when it comes to business when you are selling your product because the reviews.
can determine on how your company performs however, we do not know if the review is unbiased because other companies are willing to invest lots of money just for their company to be known,
but once they are being hired, they will pass it to you in terms of fees and adding prices on the product from its original price and for us to end this we need a project that has a transparent and unbiased that is the platform of the lina project
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

Beta?
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:08:05 PM
Merited by Transformbitz (1)

Review plays a very important role when it comes to business when you are selling your product because the reviews.
can determine on how your company performs however, we do not know if the review is unbiased because other companies are willing to invest lots of money just for their company to be known,
but once they are being hired, they will pass it to you in terms of fees and adding prices on the product from its original price and for us to end this we need a project that has a transparent and unbiased that is the platform of the lina project

The only way to tell if the review is bias or not, is to try the product or the service that has been reviewed. But if people don't want to risk their money in purchasing products or services that they are unsure of, it is  best not to rely on one review site only, check out other reviews and compare as much reviews as they can with the one that Lina review has. By doing this, more or less people would be able to tell a if Lina reviews are to be trusted or not.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:11:13 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:31:57 PM by Transformbitz
Merited by kingvirtus09 (1)

Wonder how blockchain will change everything!with Lina a blockchain-based platform that everyone can build their own review system to develop community and manage their own businesses.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

Building review services on Lina Platform is free but a maintenance fee  will be charged based on the activities on the service, such as advertising and rating activities.

#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

I have read the whitepaper and Lina is focused on review system of products and services. Im a fan of review and your right most of the reviews I read is in favor of the product and not to mention bloggers who are paid to review products as well. I read a lot of reviews before purchasing anything that’s new to me. I just have a question is the product & service review limited to US products and US reviewers?
Actually the subjects they will review is quite limited as of now, they are medical services, hospitals, hotels, movie, restaurant, cryptocurrency, and smartphone. all are good subjects for review since this are all high in demand, adding online shopping websites for reviews is a must add as well, people tend to get scammed from those sellers so reviews from users of these online sites will be a good benefit for the public.

Alright probably your suggestion will be applicable to them and they should tie up to bigger online shopping website like amazon or ebay therefore they can also earn through that tie up. Great to know that this project care for the transparancy and honesty of online reviews because today people really care about reviews before deciding of buying new things.

Yes exaclty most of the people are actually have the basis in reviewing first before trusting the product because it is important that we are actually reading all the reviews before trusting the services many would eventually agreed things orderely it they make some reviews.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:52:26 PM

Building review services on Lina Platform is free but a maintenance fee  will be charged based on the activities on the service, such as advertising and rating activities.

So meaning if they advertise something they will charge me for maintenance fee? base on activities? so if i'm going to create a website that has marketplace should i need  lina to get review in my advertisement?
Betternet

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:16:26 AM

Wonder how blockchain will change everything!with Lina a blockchain-based platform that everyone can build their own review system to develop community and manage their own businesses.

Definetly it will make impact to the community aside from the fact that they make honest review they also change the way people think of reviews, they will now know what a real review is. Will they also review ICo and some coins? If they will make this right I think people will appreciate this project more.
smith4cris

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:29:47 AM

I would like to clarify, is Lina also having its ICO? Since there will also be LINA Tokens I'm sure they will be for sale right? This thread focuses on what is LINA and we might have been missing out how to invest in LINA right? I hope you can clarify this. Thanks.

Shurlz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:36:29 AM

Still not understanding how Lina stops fraudulent/bought reviews. I just keep reading how the blockchain is immutable and transparent and decentralized.... but what exactly is the process that makes Lina different from anything else. It is not laid out enough for my understanding.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:04:50 AM

From what I read, in addition to utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible transparency and creating conditions for reviewers to benefit from providing quality reviews, this platform also provides direct interaction between users and providers of products or services. What is the shape/model of such a direct interaction?

smith4cris

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

Definetly it will make impact to the community aside from the fact that they make honest review they also change the way people think of reviews, they will now know what a real review is. Will they also review ICo and some coins? If they will make this right I think people will appreciate this project more.

I think some company who will have their ICO will also want to use LINA in the future. I'm not sure but I think someone needs to explain further on the LINA program. I mean the conversation on this thread is focused on LINA platform being able to provide quality reviews in the future but I think they are also generating LINA tokens which means LINA is having its ICO right? LINA token is another Altcoin if my interpretation is right and the best thing about this it has already a practical use in the LINA platform right? Unlike other Altcoin the Lina platform itself is a way to earn and make use of LINA token. Correct me if I'm wrong or if my interpretation is not right. Hope to hear from Lina people. If my interpretation is right this is something bigger and should have a wider information campaign on the forum. I'm close to being a Jr. Member and I hope I can join the bounty campaign of Lina.

anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:32:10 PM
Merited by shandiem14 (1)

I would like to clarify, is Lina also having its ICO? Since there will also be LINA Tokens I'm sure they will be for sale right? This thread focuses on what is LINA and we might have been missing out how to invest in LINA right? I hope you can clarify this. Thanks.

This thread purpose is to find what LINA project's weaknesses and strengths tp make the project better and perfect before it Launches to the public.
YES, there will be an ICO, It will last from January 15, 2018, until March 28, this Crowd sale will have 200 million tokens at 1 USD each.
Betternet

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

I just thought of something about the reviewers on the website, how can Lina validate if the reviewers are certified buyer of a specific product? Do you have qualification before someone can write a review on the product?
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

This thread purpose is to find what LINA project's weaknesses and strengths tp make the project better and perfect before it Launches to the public.
YES, there will be an ICO, It will last from January 15, 2018, until March 28, this Crowd sale will have 200 million tokens at 1 USD each.

Where do I buy Lina Tokens? I'm a bit new so I'm still trying to learn about wallet and all and I think for 1 USD each I can buy a few tokens. I'm looking forward to this and maybe I can also apply as  a professional reviewer for Lina clients. If only I did put more effort on posting and reading here in the forum I'm probably able to join the bounty campaign now.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

Where do I buy Lina Tokens? I'm a bit new so I'm still trying to learn about wallet and all and I think for 1 USD each I can buy a few tokens. I'm looking forward to this and maybe I can also apply as  a professional reviewer for Lina clients. If only I did put more effort on posting and reading here in the forum I'm probably able to join the bounty campaign now.
Kindly go their website for you to know more about the ICO of the lINA token, this will help you for that https://lina.review/
How to participate in the crowdsale? kindly go here directly https://lina.review/How_to_participate_in_Lina_TGE.pdf

just a reminder pal: Do NOT use Exchange wallet when depositing, or your token will be gone forever.

I hope this is a good help for you and i did well to assist you.
By the way, this is a good investment as i invest some here too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: