Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

Success to the ico.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

How great lina.Review is. Many people are come to grief if they do not review some things that they want to have like for example buying products online,you can see only the good quality when you watch it in their video clip,but we do not know the real product behind the camera. We just focus on the result of what we see. But in reality we are not contented of the product that we review when in our hands. Is Lina review will help us regarding this matter?
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?

i think that is the role of the helpers, to review those things that need to review before they appear to the costumers. this projects aims to help people to have a wise decision before they buy the product.

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

lina.review is one of the best project that i encounter because of here i have learn that there is a chance to make all costumers become happy and contented on the product that they want to review.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

If this project is going to achieve success it can eliminate those paid websites like techradar - cellphones and laptops reviews who are surely getting paid with the good reviews they are giving to these brands,we should know how these reviews will be trasparent and accurate reviews so the products,and consumers will benefit.

Yes sir/madamme that's right if the lina review successfully launch their platforms the fake reviews will be deleted and changed into honest one.

And users would be saved from misleading reviews thereby getting the best products or services that they deserve with their hard earned money.

they can also gave the consumer or the client a right product base on the real review that they analyze by lina.review.
I am happy for the success of this project at the end of ICO.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

The thing that catches my attention in Lina Review is that it aims to create a review platform built on trust and reputation meaning the reviews will be based on quality of the reviews, quality in the sense that we can be sure that the reviews are honest and reliable and not just so-so reviews and full of bluffs and misleading?

Based on what I read the reason they create this lina.review project is to give us honest and reliable review in this way it prevents misleading reviews from other sites. I believe they will make ways to stand to thier claim.
Do you believe that paid review is reliable? I believe in clients/users who are angry and disappointed over a certain product or service who give negative reviews. Grin Cheesy Wink. They would sometimes curse the services or the products/company for giving them a bad service or products.  Cool
and there it is, lina review, that will help us in reviewing the product that we really want who gave us the positive result, the real result of what we want. sometimes we just focus on what we read and we do not know if the product review is real. but now lina review will help us.
Khayem

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?
Paid shillers discourage the proper reviews of the service and since this is decentralized, it is hard to solve that kind of stuff. Promoters destruct the name of competitors and it is too unfair! Advertising may also made in this reviews and I think businessman will always make a way just to promote his products and services. We don't know the mentality of businessman.
I hope that this project aims to provide a fair reviews and remove the paid shillers.

I think that we should pay more attention to the people "behind the scenes". This may be a world scale scheme. Being attentive and observant for now can be the best course of action. We can just subscribe to this anytime we'd like anyway.

I believe this will be the challenge to the developers of the platform and I am so interested to know their precautionary measure about this stuff.  Aside from that, how would they actually solve this kind of thing to prevent viewers to be mislead by this fake reviews.  Project Dev?Any input about this issue?

that they are aware of this review problems and this is exactly why Lina review is build. Lina.review would be a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, It will be utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible review transparency. With blockchain it maybe possible to tract the source of the review. so people who give out reviews won't easily and randomly provide reviews from certain products or services. Lina review will also create conditions for reviewers to make sure quality reviews will be provided.

Still the review is done by a person.. anyone can review it on Blockchain, so the question remains unanswered.  I can state a scenario where a shill review can be mistakenly take as a legit.  A person can be paid to buy a product then put a review on the blockchain, either way, whatever the product is.. definitely the review will favor the one who paid the buyer. 

Lina review will have their HELPERS, they are users who are qualified experts that will review products and services on the Lina review system.
Helpers’ reviews shall be displayed separately from other non helpers review. to become a Helper, one needs to sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, and so on. The applicant is only considered as a Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. And the approval for being a Helper will be more strict as the Lina review system progress. I don't know if anyone would want to go through all those hassles just to give a bias review for certain products or services. For Lina review business to be successful and be more credible, accurate and true reviews should be given by their helper. product Users or client of a particular service will also be able to give reviews. people can weigh the reviews of the Lina helpers and other reviews in helping them decide the with a particular product or service.

As long as there is so called inside job. Companies can manipulate the review. Eventhough there is a tough requirement to become a helper. They will make a way just to have this helper.
I said already that "we don't know the mentality of the businessman" they always searching for a new solution in order for their problems to solve. In fact, they will do anything just to provoke their competitors and to lead the dominance of the market.
I want to enlighten up with this problem because reviews will lead for a total manipulation of a company. Hoping that in the end, LINA review will make a solution for these unpredictable move of companies.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

May i know how the lina team would review these users to be an expert or helpers? is there any qualifications or standards?
As far as I know their qualification is not yet expose to public but they will go through filtering the helpers and each must submit cv so that lina will know their background as well. If they will post qualification of the helper, I  apply as one because they will give tokens to the helpers which Im interested.

Hi, there are two ways on how to become a Helper. First is applying as one by submitting your credentials thru your CV/resume. Second is when as user you have posted a lot of review which is liked or approved by a lot of users as well. There are no clear qualification or standards yet but we are hoping that Lina Team will give a proper guidelines for those who want to apply as one. Good luck to us.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

How would this website be different to those paid website out there? i dont really see how would that be possible because if those helpers that are reviewing these products would put negative review do you think they will get tokens for that?

I think even if the helpers put negative review about the product and they are telling the truth then they should be given tokens. If this happens people will get more reliability to this project.

The difference of the lina project from the other websites who are conducted reviews is that in lina project the reviews are all true because the moderators or the reviewers are being paid by the company
just to give authentic and reliable reviews.
There still no assurance that those approved experts wont ever give biased/biased reviews especially when we are talking about thousand dollars for the good reviews,.

Yes its true that there is no assurance, however if you think about it, a lot of people would like to apply as Helpers, those who will be approved or accepted surely passed a certain quality control or standard as helper. The point of Lina.review as a platform for review is that Helpers get paid when they make an honest review. If we as helper, see another helper being biased with regards to his/her review it is possible for us to call the attention of Lina review team right? Would you risk being removed as Helper because one company pays you or would you prefer to continue as a helper and review a lot of products and companies and get paid. I hope you get the point.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

This is great people will have some source of income from giving reviews to these products,might be the biggest review site ever?this is how the blockchain should be used.

As per my own opinion Even though it is great for other people for this project to be their source of income, 
these hired people should use or make their work more legit or more authentic because the reviews that they will be doing is for the reputation of the companies if it is woth it.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

How far will LINA.REVIEW go on this business? their platform selection is really awesome!
Once this project spread out through all business and not just here in the crypto community, these company will be a huge asset for every business.
We can see LINA.REVIEW way back when Facebook was starting and look how big is Facebook now.
LINA.REVIEW just need to establish a great LINA.TRUST to market. And their Helpers should be the best at all times.

In addition to your statement sir the lina review will also serves as a big help to the people who wants to have  quality service and products through the use of lina project the people will meet their expectation as a consumers.

I must agree with you s31joemhar the word "help" towards the consumers.is the main purpose of the lina project.
Because we did not know how authentic the reviews that is being stated in so many companies around the world and for us to have a clearer idea we need lina.
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:53:23 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 05:26:19 PM by DASHers

I just thought of something about the reviewers on the website, how can Lina validate if the reviewers are certified buyer of a specific product? Do you have qualification before someone can write a review on the product?

You do have a good point there buddy. On my own point of view, if LInA will be validating a certain user/buyer. They should be requiring proof of purchase or anything that will prove that the reviewers really own a certain product. But is it really necessary to be a certified buyer before you can give your product review as a user? What if the product was given to you as a gift? I think this will be a great challenge to LInA team because not all products have serial numbers as reference.

In connection with your question about qualification. If you are a plain user, you don't have required qualification. You may post your own quality review about a certain product anytime. But, if you are a Helper, the LInA team requires you to submit your CV and you should have created tons of quality reviews.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?

Business mens/entrepreneurs will.always make a way for their company or for their product to be known and ine of their strategy os through reviews they are always making their own way for their products and services to be well known and famous and honestly it is one of the Strategies of the entrepreneurs nowadays but in lina review these reviews will be filtered in for the consumers yo have a honest type of reviews.

The underlined statement is one of the reason why the Lina Review was being developed, the purpose of the Lina project is to stop the unauthentic reviews of the people mostly the fake reviews, ao in order for this fraud to stop lina project can trace the person who was being paid by the companies through block chain. It has a different and also unique code and if thie said reviewee has been caught she or he will reserve a legal punishment

Due to technological advancements in the modern day, it is so easy for us to avail product but sometime the products didn't meet our expectation as a consumer so we need to leave a
Feedbacks to the said company but other people are just posting for the sake of money, even if it is in the bitcoin industry so big thanks to lina because we already have our own review.company and the unique part is it is through the blockchain technology.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

lina.review is one of the best project that i encounter because of here i have learn that there is a chance to make all costumers become happy and contented on the product that they want to review.
Probably not one of the best project but a good project in the Review industry. It can help improve the quality of the service through its review and have a transparent and quality review without thinking about the fake news/review surrounding the products and service that will be on their platform.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:11:54 PM

Business mens/entrepreneurs will.always make a way for their company or for their product to be known and ine of their strategy os through reviews they are always making their own way for their products and services to be well known and famous and honestly it is one of the Strategies of the entrepreneurs nowadays but in lina review these reviews will be filtered in for the consumers yo have a honest type of reviews.

The underlined statement is one of the reason why the Lina Review was being developed, the purpose of the Lina project is to stop the unauthentic reviews of the people mostly the fake reviews, ao in order for this fraud to stop lina project can trace the person who was being paid by the companies through block chain. It has a different and also unique code and if thie said reviewee has been caught she or he will reserve a legal punishment

Due to technological advancements in the modern day, it is so easy for us to avail product but sometime the products didn't meet our expectation as a consumer so we need to leave a
Feedbacks to the said company but other people are just posting for the sake of money, even if it is in the bitcoin industry so big thanks to lina because we already have our own review.company and the unique part is it is through the blockchain technology.

One bad feedback on the said item can ruin the reputation of the product and the services that are on the platform. Lina can make the review industy much better and can have a huge innovation if this project will be a successful one.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:42:07 PM

Probably not one of the best project but a good project in the Review industry. It can help improve the quality of the service through its review and have a transparent and quality review without thinking about the fake news/review surrounding the products and service that will be on their platform.

We see a good potential in the project but they should have a telegram or announce what's happening in the development of the project.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

Who are the target reviewers of Lina? How can they secure that their reviewers are legit and trusted? I read their whitepaper and they will ask for their CV and they will pay for the reviewers as well. I hope that reviewers can prove that they have purchased the product before they review it. Because some of the reviewers are just copycat other reviews.

According to what I have read, the target reviewers for LInA will be called "Helpers". Helpers will be from the group of users who does quality reviews. They will be carefully evaluated and will be required to pass their CV as part of their application. They will receive tokens for their quality reviews once accepted and declared qualified "Helpers" by LInA Team.

I think the issue that you have raised about "copycat" reviews will be easily detected by LInA Team since the project will be based on Blockchain Technology that was known for it's Transparency and Reliability.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

This would be a great project,it seems that the idea is attainable,i wonder when this ICO would start.Great whitepaper means good potentials in the future,could someone answer all the questions here so we have some clear informations?
I'm keeping an eye on this project too. It can be beneficial in the reviews Industry or it can be a new way to have people trust in reviews on the net. They really have potential but the real question bro is IF THEY CAN ATTAIN THE said plan.
Well this is great,many of us are interested with this great project,it could benefit all of us especially the consumers because we will have a un-biased product reviews,we could easily know a shit product to a good product .
The Idea of the project is too great that they will have all kinds of products and services that will be on their platform. They won't only focus on one specific area/products and services. So there will be movie reviews, Hospital, restaurant and everything that can be rate and review.
This is good since competition now is very close so to be able to make a difference and to also make a reference for future clients they can just look up to the reviews and ratings of certain company, hospital, restaurants or products. But still nothing beats an experienced and satisfied user or costumer’s review.
That would be for sure,based on the whitepaper there will be no limit of the products that can be reviewed,i mean services would be the best thing,for example you are looking for a jet transporation do you expect those who has jets will allow this experts to ride the jet for free?and whos going to pay those live reviews?

Good idea. I never thought about it. Will an airline give a free ride in exchange for a positive review? Of course not. And what it yes how about those other paasengers who are not satisfied with the service and the one who got a free ride for a review was happy about so he will naturally give a good review of the airline, so it will contradict with a real passenger’s rate of the airline now.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:00:07 PM

Who are the target reviewers of Lina? How can they secure that their reviewers are legit and trusted? I read their whitepaper and they will ask for their CV and they will pay for the reviewers as well. I hope that reviewers can prove that they have purchased the product before they review it. Because some of the reviewers are just copycat other reviews.

According to what I have read, the target reviewers for LInA will be called "Helpers". Helpers will be from the group of users who does quality reviews. They will be carefully evaluated and will be required to pass their CV as part of their application. They will receive tokens for their quality reviews once accepted and declared qualified "Helpers" by LInA Team.

I think the issue that you have raised about "copycat" reviews will be easily detected by LInA Team since the project will be based on Blockchain Technology that was known for it's Transparency and Reliability.
So you mean the number of reviewers or helpers Lina have should equal the number of clients or advertisers and products they advertise? Because i believe that not all reviewers Lina employs are actual users of every product or company they advertise.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

Its been quite while since i was forced to read a whitepaper,and it seems this project might have a chance.
Unlike those other projects,this seems to be very ideal and worthy to try,because there are no existing project like this it would be in its advantage.
I dont think they are the first review platform in existence. But maybe they are the first one who is blockchain based. I believe there are already existing review company out there since reviews now are very popular everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: