Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23628 times)
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

why do you believe in your project?

I believe in this project for several reasons, first is that Im a fond of reviews so I believe people will surely patronage it. 2nd it uses blockchain technology in which Im a believer of blockchain and they claim that they can provide us transparent reviews of product and services. Lastly, I also want to be a helper because I know that there’s a need for a reviewer. Let’s support lina all the way!
Bittyful

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

I believe in this project for several reasons, first is that Im a fond of reviews so I believe people will surely patronage it. 2nd it uses blockchain technology in which Im a believer of blockchain and they claim that they can provide us transparent reviews of product and services. Lastly, I also want to be a helper because I know that there’s a need for a reviewer. Let’s support lina all the way!

I want to invest in this project and I believe in this project because I know there’s a place for this platform, it is also very common. People nowadays depend on a review before losing their hard earned money for a certain service or product.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.

The ICO of the lina project review started last January fifteen year twenty eighteen.
And its benefits is not onlu for the consumers itself but also to the companies because with the help of lina project the entrepreneurs will know their weaknesses and also strengths through authentic and honest reviews.

That's right to those people who are asking on when does the ico lina review launch. 
The lina review started last january fifteen twenty eighteen. Basically the review was being developed for the benefit of the consumer for them to have a good decion making on buying goods and services

Positive and negative feedbacks are very crucial factors for the consumer to have a good decision on what products and services to be purchased. So the lina project review will take place to help the people who are in having difficulty in choosing.
Sme customers did not know if the product that they buy has a good quality especially if they don't know the good quality of every product they buy, the only way that they know sometimes is the price of it the good quality has a higher price than the other,and sometime the best seller product is they think has a good quality. By lina.Review they can see the real quality of the product that they want to buy without comparing to what is indemand or most popular to buy.
jlaw007

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

created an industry known as “reputation management”

Can lina assist in this industry? how? Many companies employ brand managers to assist in the brand including ads, reviews, promos and sponsorship.

Reputation management or brand management involves management of reviews available online. Lina review can assist companies who are willing to become merchants or advertisers in lina.
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.

The ICO of the lina project review started last January fifteen year twenty eighteen.
And its benefits is not onlu for the consumers itself but also to the companies because with the help of lina project the entrepreneurs will know their weaknesses and also strengths through authentic and honest reviews.

That's right to those people who are asking on when does the ico lina review launch.  
The lina review started last january fifteen twenty eighteen. Basically the review was being developed for the benefit of the consumer for them to have a good decion making on buying goods and services

Positive and negative feedbacks are very crucial factors for the consumer to have a good decision on what products and services to be purchased. So the lina project review will take place to help the people who are in having difficulty in choosing.
You know positive and negative reviews cannot really be the basis for judging a product or service for their quality since people or consumers have their own preferences. The review is a wide and complicated thing. For example a hotel or a restaurant. You cannot just give a rate of 0-5 stars for their services since services have different categories. Their reviews have to be categorized. I’ve read that Lina made this big difference from other review companies by categorizing reviews and summarizing it up before posting thier final reviews.
I’ve also been thinking of the same for a long time. For example a moody costumer may just have found a movie for example to be boring just because he like action movies more than drama so abviously he will rate a drama movie low or even zero which is indeed unfair. So i think categories of reviews must exist. For example. In a restaurant, people have different preferences as you said. Some costumers give more value of the tastes of their food or quality, some on the service and some in their ambiance so general review will not be enough as a review o a thumb up and thumb down are not enough too as well as ratings.

That one review would still be biased, specially if that person has no conscience, he would just put zero stars in all the criteria?
jlaw007

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

4.5 The Lina Bridge]

this section with sidechain bridge is kinda weird to me and i read it so many time and make a study on it but still, i cant absorb it. sorry, but can you please explain this well.

I don't really get it but it's like almost at the tip of my tongue:
Lina Platform introduces a hybrid architecture approach, bridging between public Ethereum chain (mainnet) and a high performance, scalable private side-blockchain transaction services for scalable interactions with the LINA token.

Tokens between the private chain platform and the Ethereum blockchain could be dynamically interchangeable.

I don't know exactly what those mean but I think it would be like:

LINA Token <=> Lina Bridge <=>  Ethereum network

By the title, it would be bridging LINA tokens to the Eth-network for the transactions.

In lighter terms, lina bridge is a bridge. Bridge connects stuff. Lina bridge will connect 2 networks together, 2 blockchain networks: Lina core and ethereum.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

I just want to quote something in LInA Whitepaper (for clarification)

This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the reward sharing flows: (page 18)

7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers.

This is the statement that I just want to be clear.  Based on my understanding, a common/ordinary user can also make a review through LInA review system but the question is, why it should be approved by the LInA staff or need votes from the Helpers? And what will happen to the disapproved reviews? Will the LInA staff delete this review or put it in a trash?

I believe that these actions are just a precautionary measure to filter those irrelevant or non-sense reviews. We are talking about “quality” reviews here so I think there’s a filtering happening on the LInA Core Private Blockchain. Does this affect the transparency feature that LInA wants to promote?

Give me your views.

In regards in this number 7 qoute, how manny account does a helper can have? I mena if they will have several account in the platform they can manipulate the votes. Why does helpers  has authority to vote if a review is approved or not? The filtering method will surely affect the transparancy of each review beacuse The approved reviews are the ones published in public. But I guess they will have measures to approve a certain review

If a helper will apply thru submitting his CV, I think its not feasible to have multiple accounts. If they will be screening the Helpers, One helper can only have one account.

The screening committee of Lina.Review will be the ones mainly responsible for the credibility of each published review. Considering that they're only human, errors will still be present making it less credible than what we've expect them to be.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

I want to invest in this project and I believe in this project because I know there’s a place for this platform, it is also very common. People nowadays depend on a review before losing their hard earned money for a certain service or product.

We might be the first one to lose money with this, does anyone heard from the moderator here or the team on any certain communication?
IF not, then we must hold till we do, i have an interest on this project and giving them high hopes because of the system they want to implement,
but keeping in the dark is the worst thing they are doing now.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

4.5 The Lina Bridge]

this section with sidechain bridge is kinda weird to me and i read it so many time and make a study on it but still, i cant absorb it. sorry, but can you please explain this well.

I don't really get it but it's like almost at the tip of my tongue:
Lina Platform introduces a hybrid architecture approach, bridging between public Ethereum chain (mainnet) and a high performance, scalable private side-blockchain transaction services for scalable interactions with the LINA token.

Tokens between the private chain platform and the Ethereum blockchain could be dynamically interchangeable.

I don't know exactly what those mean but I think it would be like:

LINA Token <=> Lina Bridge <=>  Ethereum network

By the title, it would be bridging LINA tokens to the Eth-network for the transactions.

In lighter terms, lina bridge is a bridge. Bridge connects stuff. Lina bridge will connect 2 networks together, 2 blockchain networks: Lina core and ethereum.

How many bridges are there?
Bridges is the best infrastructure to connect to landforms that make the travel of anyone more convenient and faster.
But on this cryptocurrency, especially having ICO, a bridge with no light is very dangerous (light = communication).
which this lINA.REVIEW can't provide to us.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

Until now, I don't have any idea of the existence of developers in this project. There are no updates in the token sale since from the start of the campaign.
Yet, I want to support and participate in the token sale. I want also to have an assurance that the developers are seriously in this matter. It is good that developers are here or in any form of hypermedia, their presence are needed by the investors.

If you have doubts as to the legitimacy of their ICO you can visit this site I just found it now in search for an update about their ICO.

https://lina.network/

that is an old one, and we are not hearing any since then,
Don't lina.review know that telegram or discord is one of the best platforms to keep their investors coming?
this is what an ICO needs, and everyday in-touch with investors.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:52:49 AM

I've shared already an article in this thread. Hopefully, all of you have scanned it in order for us to understand the concept and usage of lina deeply.
I believe in lina because it's project simply defines a public trust for anyone. The project brings a fair review system to all.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

There are no statements in the wp regarding security of lina core other than there will be a security audit. This should be one of the top priorities for obvious reasons.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

You know positive and negative reviews cannot really be the basis for judging a product or service for their quality since people or consumers have their own preferences. The review is a wide and complicated thing. For example a hotel or a restaurant. You cannot just give a rate of 0-5 stars for their services since services have different categories. Their reviews have to be categorized. I’ve read that Lina made this big difference from other review companies by categorizing reviews and summarizing it up before posting thier final reviews.
I’ve also been thinking of the same for a long time. For example a moody costumer may just have found a movie for example to be boring just because he like action movies more than drama so abviously he will rate a drama movie low or even zero which is indeed unfair. So i think categories of reviews must exist. For example. In a restaurant, people have different preferences as you said. Some costumers give more value of the tastes of their food or quality, some on the service and some in their ambiance so general review will not be enough as a review o a thumb up and thumb down are not enough too as well as ratings.

That one review would still be biased, specially if that person has no conscience, he would just put zero stars in all the criteria?

As I mentioned before, lina has people who will filter the reviews before they publish it or there would be votes from the qualified helpers who will approved the said review. One step of being a reviewer you need to pass cv and be qualified for the job, I don't think that people will take that chance to damage their reputation being a bias for a certain product/services.
Bittyful

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:45:50 AM
Merited by Ganerch (4)

Can lina assist in this industry? how? Many companies employ brand managers to assist in the brand including ads, reviews, promos and sponsorship.

this kind of questions should be answered by lina dev but sadly they are not here to explain our inquiries. I think they clearly state that they will have advertisers so meaning they have advertisements, promo and sponsorship, they need that in order to increase their popularity and credibility. As of now I saw their events in FB and how they market their product.

Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

There are no statements in the wp regarding security of lina core other than there will be a security audit. This should be one of the top priorities for obvious reasons.

They mentioned Reputation management in their whitepaper meaning that their will be security in their core because they wanted their reputation to be clean and trusted in order for their project to work and be known by every internet user. Maybe their busy highlighting their project in different country that's why they are not here to answers all of the questions here. I still have high hopes for this project to shoot up.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

Ya maybe but if that is the case then the person giving the review should not be considered a reviewer since there are criterias and the said person has not respected the rules and criterias in passing a qualified quality review.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

Because we dont plant something with a goal of reaping some fruits from it and still hope it will die. I hope you get what i mean.  Smiley
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

I can see that the system goes like this. The lina.review system which work in a Lina Blockchain platform works And conducts its reviews through blockchain in their platform which is the lina blockchain platform. Other review systems who would want to register in Lina Blockchain Platform should pay to the platform the moment they perform activities like reviews and registering advertisers or merchants but their own entry itself is free though. The revenue that The platform gets should later be used for the operation of Lina Platform.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

this kind of questions should be answered by lina dev but sadly they are not here to explain our inquiries. I think they clearly state that they will have advertisers so meaning they have advertisements, promo and sponsorship, they need that in order to increase their popularity and credibility. As of now I saw their events in FB and how they market their product.

Does anyone here know something new update from this project? i want to hear something from their ICO and project development?
Will they attend any crypto convention? please quote me if you have any great news from this project.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

Ya maybe but if that is the case then the person giving the review should not be considered a reviewer since there are criterias and the said person has not respected the rules and criterias in passing a qualified quality review.

He can probably write up something if he really hated the movie, and what he will write would be considerably a good criticism and will be accepted?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: