Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

Hi, everyone! What is the status of Tokensale? Do we know where sales will end? Roadmap after Jan, 15th is uncertain

I also have the same question. The dev here is not active I haven’t seen them replying to anyone’s inquires, which I think they should have someone to answer our questions. Im also looking at telegram if they have but I don’t see it. Their website doesen't say much about the status of their tokensale.  I don’t know now where to get some info or status about this.

Your question actually, is the main question by many of the community of Lina.reviews. But even the Developer of this project neither their team also is not active in updating the community, there are some of the member here are accommodating some of the other question we had it in here. Also if ever there is a problem on this project for sure they will give an announcement at once to inform the community of Lina.review.

Let us look forward to this Project. I also do hope that we can have someone from Lina Team to answer our questions. Most of the time the answer is in the Whitepaper so I try to point it out to at least help in informing everyone about Lina. Good luck to us.

The people in Lina.Review community is getting larger by the time passes but no one from the Lina's team or developer are here to answer some of our questions on their platform. We just want some Answer and announcement but they don't have time to answer our question in the mean time maybe they are too busy improving their platform.

Getting larger without anyone of the team on Lina.review giving any updates even the developer itself is not showing themselves from this forum anyway. But be thankful  that most of the community on lina.review are very accommodating to those who has a question.
One thing is sure that the foundation and the people supporting this project are very welcoming and challenge on what they can criticize on  the project that they will need to improve their platform. So there will be more room to improve and take their chances on stepping up their game on this review ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrainDING

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

I feel that this project will surely help the community. As far as I know, there are so many ratings across all countries and all over the net but these rating systems are quite fragmented.  The fragmented system results in hard time for users/consumers to search for excellent product reviews.  LInA resolved this issue by using Blockchain Technology, we can easily search reviews that are globally connected.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

How great lina.Review is. Many people are come to grief if they do not review some things that they want to have like for example buying products online,you can see only the good quality when you watch it in their video clip,but we do not know the real product behind the camera. We just focus on the result of what we see. But in reality we are not contented of the product that we review when in our hands. Is Lina review will help us regarding this matter?
I supported you on this matter, this is the reality happened actually in most online business. Where that is also the big risk of it, and yet the worst was that once the good is being deliver at your home you cannot opened it until the person who deliver it is not leaving, you can only complain in their online website. Which is Lina.review is the solutions for this things Smiley

with the help of Lina.Review Blockchain we can protect ourselves as a consumer and as a seller in the online world. as a consumer we always check the review about the certain product and we believe about their comment even though we still dont know if that review is legit and not bias to the point that they just want us to buy that product. with the help of lina.review we are sure that the review is authentic and transparent. and as a seller authentic and transparent reviews is a huge boosts to your products and it will help you to sell your product. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

I really am impressed on how LInA works on eradicating the "reputation management" of the companies that conceal bad reviews. It is really beneficial to the users because they already have access to transparent and trustful reviews.
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

I feel that this project will surely help the community. As far as I know, there are so many ratings across all countries and all over the net but these rating systems are quite fragmented.  The fragmented system results in hard time for users/consumers to search for excellent product reviews.  LInA resolved this issue by using Blockchain Technology, we can easily search reviews that are globally connected.

It will surely help every consumer in the planet who has access tointernet. I hope one day that when you type a product review in a browser lina.review site will the the first to appear. More and more people are interested in this project not just the ico but also being their helper. The success of this project will based on their accesibility and to their transparent helpers.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:56:57 AM

in an online business, reviews in a certain products become a life source to them because good reviews can bring more customers to your products. but as we all know not all of the reviews that we see in a specific products is true and legit. with the help of the Lina.Review through blockchain technology we can say that all reviews that we can see is a quality reviews and not just a made up in order to drive the sales of a certain products.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

On the current setup of our review system, reviews from reputable experts have a vital role in terms of decision making. These reputable experts have tried and tested products to ensure us that he/she will be giving a fair review for us to find the best value for our money. But the problem is that the communication between the latter and the ordinary users cannot be easily established unlike with LInA.review that uses Blockchain Technology, all are transparent and globally connected.
avadonne

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

I really am impressed on how LInA works on eradicating the "reputation management" of the companies that conceal bad reviews. It is really beneficial to the users because they already have access to transparent and trustful reviews.

Lina.Review will be the solution due to the problem that large corporations manipulated the reviews of a certain products online through marketing techniques in order to increase the demand of the consumers to a particular products. lina.Review will bring transparency and legitimacy of all the reviews with the help of blockchain technology. a community-driven review platform that help us bring quality products to the consumers and bring more sales to the sellers. Smiley i like the idea of Lina.Review.

tatalin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

Lina.Review will be the solution due to the problem that large corporations manipulated the reviews of a certain products online through marketing techniques in order to increase the demand of the consumers to a particular products. lina.Review will bring transparency and legitimacy of all the reviews with the help of blockchain technology. a community-driven review platform that help us bring quality products to the consumers and bring more sales to the sellers. Smiley i like the idea of Lina.Review.

Lina.Review develop mechanisms to help users and expert to earn profits based on system development and the quality of their reviews. its good for the users of a certain product because when you post your reviews to that product you will gain profit from it and you will help other consumers to decide whether its good to buy it or not.

[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

Yeah, the Lina.Review will eliminate those company who did not consider the feeling of the consumers when they receive the product and felt disapointment.
xamil

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

If the users would have a chance to be promoted to be a helper,how will the system knows when these people arent from the brands that these helpers should be reviewed?

I am a little confused on how will this system prevent those abusive people,please enlighten me.

The lina project have a set of qualifications for them to hire an individual or consumer but i don't think that lina will hire someone with out a high set of qualifications or without reviewing their backgrounds

It says in the WP  that LINa Review's Helper Board will be very strict i n the approval for being a Helper due to user-oriented  assessment of the system.

Indeed, it is true what you had read to their WP and that is very normal for the Helper board in the first place. Due to the helpers really need to review the products and services, because in the end after reviewing it will be display separately.
Reviewing the product before they display or sell in the market is one of the best reason of the success of a company and the helper is the one who analyse the said product properly,so meaning the lina.Review will carefully check the qualification of the applicant.
xamil

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

On the current setup of our review system, reviews from reputable experts have a vital role in terms of decision making. These reputable experts have tried and tested products to ensure us that he/she will be giving a fair review for us to find the best value for our money. But the problem is that the communication between the latter and the ordinary users cannot be easily established unlike with LInA.review that uses Blockchain Technology, all are transparent and globally connected.
can't wait for the finished of this project, looking forward for the good result to the consumer to review what they really like item, and buy without regret feeling.
tatalin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

If the users would have a chance to be promoted to be a helper,how will the system knows when these people arent from the brands that these helpers should be reviewed?

I am a little confused on how will this system prevent those abusive people,please enlighten me.

The lina project have a set of qualifications for them to hire an individual or consumer but i don't think that lina will hire someone with out a high set of qualifications or without reviewing their backgrounds

It says in the WP  that LINa Review's Helper Board will be very strict i n the approval for being a Helper due to user-oriented  assessment of the system.

Indeed, it is true what you had read to their WP and that is very normal for the Helper board in the first place. Due to the helpers really need to review the products and services, because in the end after reviewing it will be display separately.

product reviews has play a big role in building the brand image and business reputation. it will bring more sales to the products if the products have a good and quality reviews. and it will affect the sales of the products when it has negative reviews. reputation management wherein their main objective is to conceal bad publicity or reviews to the companies and their products that will put us consumers to a bad situation wherein we dont know which reviews is transparent and legit. so with the help of lina.Review by being implemented on blockchain technology, it will address the issues related to transparency and immutability of the reviews.

avadonne

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

can't wait for the finished of this project, looking forward for the good result to the consumer to review what they really like item, and buy without regret feeling.

with our current system the reviews are not transparent and not easy to trust to the users review. but with Lina.review system they will completely change the system and the assessment for the reviews is not fake and we can put our trust to the quality posts that we will see. and we know that users and helpers will earn profit if they post quality and trusted reviews. Smiley

jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

One of the main problems in terms of review is having lack of criteria people who are giving reviews doesnt have any standards in terms or criticing a certain brand or  the product itself in this case the reviewer will be having some difficulties in which product she or he will purchase but in lina project in its platforms states that in every product or services there will be a particular standard given for the reviewer or for the costumers who purchased the pruducts.

Well, I think this is not the case. Have you read the whitepaper? I think Helpers will be the main source of qualified reviews. If you read the whitepaper, the Helpers will be required to submit their CV and credentials to see their qualification as a reviewer. This itself is a good way to screen people who will apply as Helpers. LINA will also undergo the development stage and I think setting criteria for reviews can be set-up during the development stage. LINA developers can also improve the platform during implementation. Continuous improvement is needed in any project, I think the reviewers themselves, Helpers in particular, will be evaluated regularly since they have a share in the fee's payed to LINA for the reviews.

Helper's CV is a good idea for the project, their background will be a big impact on the review of any single product or establishments. but as many people said on this project. how can all the readers have the hundred percent trust to those helpers as we all know that most people doing an online thing are paid? WHAT IF, i own the product and listed it on LINA for the review, yet I contacted some helpers to boost my products review as i can give them some money or bitcoin. This can happen.

We can find in the 2nd column and 6th row of a table on LInA Whitepaper a statement that says "Users can become Helpers if they have many high-quality reviews. Helper may lose their position if there are many poor-quality reviews." The underlined statement means that Helper will also be evaluated by the QA Team of LInA.Review. If they find some irregularities on how the Helper reviews a product, the Helper will lose their position and somehow will be included on the blacklisted list of reviewers. I think they have to think first before getting into trouble.

Therefore there is a restriction in terms of being Helpers, isn't? By the way what kind of post they are going to make aside from constructive or quality? Because, this is not a joke anyway actually.And if they fail, does it mean they will be demote on their position?
Because as we all know they will only become a helper if they are approve by the helper board, right? which means helper board will also the one will decide to demote you, is that right?

They have to have restrictions with regards to the helpers. Having helpers is one of the advantage of this platform compared to others.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

One of the main problems in terms of review is having lack of criteria people who are giving reviews doesnt have any standards in terms or criticing a certain brand or  the product itself in this case the reviewer will be having some difficulties in which product she or he will purchase but in lina project in its platforms states that in every product or services there will be a particular standard given for the reviewer or for the costumers who purchased the pruducts.

Well, I think this is not the case. Have you read the whitepaper? I think Helpers will be the main source of qualified reviews. If you read the whitepaper, the Helpers will be required to submit their CV and credentials to see their qualification as a reviewer. This itself is a good way to screen people who will apply as Helpers. LINA will also undergo the development stage and I think setting criteria for reviews can be set-up during the development stage. LINA developers can also improve the platform during implementation. Continuous improvement is needed in any project, I think the reviewers themselves, Helpers in particular, will be evaluated regularly since they have a share in the fee's payed to LINA for the reviews.

Helper's CV is a good idea for the project, their background will be a big impact on the review of any single product or establishments. but as many people said on this project. how can all the readers have the hundred percent trust to those helpers as we all know that most people doing an online thing are paid? WHAT IF, i own the product and listed it on LINA for the review, yet I contacted some helpers to boost my products review as i can give them some money or bitcoin. This can happen.

We can find in the 2nd column and 6th row of a table on LInA Whitepaper a statement that says "Users can become Helpers if they have many high-quality reviews. Helper may lose their position if there are many poor-quality reviews." The underlined statement means that Helper will also be evaluated by the QA Team of LInA.Review. If they find some irregularities on how the Helper reviews a product, the Helper will lose their position and somehow will be included on the blacklisted list of reviewers. I think they have to think first before getting into trouble.

Therefore there is a restriction in terms of being Helpers, isn't? By the way what kind of post they are going to make aside from constructive or quality? Because, this is not a joke anyway actually.And if they fail, does it mean they will be demote on their position?
Because as we all know they will only become a helper if they are approve by the helper board, right? which means helper board will also the one will decide to demote you, is that right?

They have to have restrictions with regards to the helpers. Having helpers is one of the advantage of this platform compared to others.

They will be making reviews and those reviews will be monitored by the helper board.
avadonne

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

based on their whitepaper to become a helper you need a high trust rating and plenty quality reviews about every products. and to retain your helper status you need to consistently make quality reviews and a good reputation as a helper. because being a helper in the system that Lina.Review will build their is a high percentage of token that will give to all of its helper. the admin will remove your status as a helper if you become inactive in a long period of time.

jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
And after the filtering what are they going to do with the negative ones, hide or dispose?

Why would they need to hide a negative review? If this is the case the transparency is useless. LINA review is not about positive reviews. It is about using blockchain technology, qualifying the reviewers and giving the most reliable review on the market. Only when companies learn to accept criticism that they can grow. As for the common users review this may also be reflected but I think the helpers review will be used in rating the product being reviewed. Again, blockchain technology helps us trace the source of the reviews but the main thing here is hiring qualified reviewers, HELPERS, based on their qualification.
I agree that they are lack on transparency. if they keep hiding negative reviews then is useless. Blockchain is build for transparency,reliable and cability. I'm reviewing their whitepaper devs should update on this.

What could be the main purpose of Helpers? I mean are they are the one moderating the Lina.Review's website?
Yes the helpers are moderator of every review. But the main purpose of the helper is to make an original post about the criticism, suggestion and comment wether good or bad in goods and services offered by a firm.
Moderation is a helpful way to enhance the reliability of the lina review. It can ease the review fraud.

For the moderating part, that would be the community: helpers, users, the helper board and the devs/bug fixers. The system is community based, user based, exact review system will depend on user configuration. They already said there will be a like/agree button, I believe there will be more.

They said the platform is community driven but how? Is that an advantage or a weakness?
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

How great lina.Review is. Many people are come to grief if they do not review some things that they want to have like for example buying products online,you can see only the good quality when you watch it in their video clip,but we do not know the real product behind the camera. We just focus on the result of what we see. But in reality we are not contented of the product that we review when in our hands. Is Lina review will help us regarding this matter?
I supported you on this matter, this is the reality happened actually in most online business. Where that is also the big risk of it, and yet the worst was that once the good is being deliver at your home you cannot opened it until the person who deliver it is not leaving, you can only complain in their online website. Which is Lina.review is the solutions for this things Smiley

You can only open any kind of parcel once you have signed the paper and paid the delivery boy, Remember what ever the thing he is with, if there will be a damage or non.
He has no knowledge with that, you can see the status and finest of the product once you open the box. And yes you are correct you can contact support with this matter.
About this project of LINA.REVIEW, they can only provide the review of the product and some companies or establishments, they are very different with the deliveries.
They can provide you great review with no bias (HOPING) while the deliver will give you the real product and quality.
tatalin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

You can only open any kind of parcel once you have signed the paper and paid the delivery boy, Remember what ever the thing he is with, if there will be a damage or non.
He has no knowledge with that, you can see the status and finest of the product once you open the box. And yes you are correct you can contact support with this matter.
About this project of LINA.REVIEW, they can only provide the review of the product and some companies or establishments, they are very different with the deliveries.
They can provide you great review with no bias (HOPING) while the deliver will give you the real product and quality.

with the new system that Lina.Review will build it will help all the users and reviewers to give quality reviews to a certain products or services by giving them profit each reviews that they will give and that profit will give motivation for them to produce quality posts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: