Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:04:34 PM

It should be well polished before it will be released to the public,because there will always be people who will take advantages using the system's holes.
Lets hear something about the moderator or the developers,so we would have more information about this project.

But overall i think thils will benefit most of the advertisers,because it will be much easier for them to connect to those targeted consumers.

The Lina project will make sure that before the launching of their businesses they will make sure that there will be no major problems when it comes to the reviews of the consumers to the products or services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:38:32 AM

It should be well polished before it will be released to the public,because there will always be people who will take advantages using the system's holes.
Lets hear something about the moderator or the developers,so we would have more information about this project.

But overall i think thils will benefit most of the advertisers,because it will be much easier for them to connect to those targeted consumers.

The Lina project will make sure that before the launching of their businesses they will make sure that there will be no major problems when it comes to the reviews of the consumers to the products or services.

Yes I think they will have a private testing and a beta platform for Lina.review. As you can see in the Roadmap of Lina they are geared toward development and improvement of Lina.review. I don't see any major problems with Lina.review. Its more on the acceptance of consumer for Lina reviewed products.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:48:02 AM

What's amazing about this project is it can cater to clients and users on a global scale. Like cryptocurrencies, the platform reaches worldwide. With that ability, and it's ability/advantage to monetize compared to its competitors, AND the ability to create review systems globally(LINA and standards and individually(for users and businesses), who can say no?

I do agree with you. Do take note that Lina.review will still be going into development stage. The concept is good, what most of us are asking are on the manipulation of reviews, this will be depend on the contribution of helpers and users as well as quality assurance team of Lina.review. Lina.review will evolve since It will be catering more industries, products and services in the future. People might also question on who set the standards for review right? What I do like about Lina is it is geared towards improving itself and I do hope that they are also open for suggestions and criticism. Looking forward to this project.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

Surely this would be better than those review websites that are getting paid with their good reviews,blockchain technology should be able to resolve the problem,transparency will be acquired if those people who will be accepting helpers arent going to sell their reputation too.

Yes mister/miss the lina project review will be more better than the other review websites that are being paid by the other companies just to gain positive reviews.
The legit and unbiased feedbacks will become one of the strength of the lina project, so lets  be excited to this project.

Moreover, for you to understand it easily try to check the strength of Lina.review in the old current system there is a lack of motivation for reviewers to improve their review quality. While in the current system of Lina users can become Helpers if they have many high quality reviews. Aside from that in the old current system revenue was not transparent, while in Lina.reviews revenue is completely recorded on the blockchain and very visible to the public.

Paying review companies to manipulate review results is definitely one of the problems that block chain can resolve. They now can't just pay and poof with target percentage and no accountability. With lina, we can trust the end result to be accurate.
How will the blockchain be able to resolve that problem? those greedy people who wants to earn money will always find their way to get advantage to the system's holes.

cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.
that a very good idea,so that those people who will try to sell their reviews wont be able to fool people if they have negative trust! so it will be easier for those people to know which people have tried to sell their reviews.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

Might be a good thing at after this project has achieve success,there will be much more reliable review website compare those paid biased review websites.I hope that these reviews would be transparent because if it does,it will be the biggest product/services review website.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

What's amazing about this project is it can cater to clients and users on a global scale. Like cryptocurrencies, the platform reaches worldwide. With that ability, and it's ability/advantage to monetize compared to its competitors, AND the ability to create review systems globally(LINA and standards and individually(for users and businesses), who can say no?

I do agree with you. Do take note that Lina.review will still be going into development stage. The concept is good, what most of us are asking are on the manipulation of reviews, this will be depend on the contribution of helpers and users as well as quality assurance team of Lina.review. Lina.review will evolve since It will be catering more industries, products and services in the future. People might also question on who set the standards for review right? What I do like about Lina is it is geared towards improving itself and I do hope that they are also open for suggestions and criticism. Looking forward to this project.
Yes,if there will be transparency on the people whom will set the standards that project it self might not be able to do what it needs to do.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

It is going be more reliable when the users will have a voting system that will be reviewed by the a.i. if those users intended to give positive reviews from the bad products,im sure these artificial intelligence will detect it making more realistic.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

The ANN thread of Lina platform contains some useful details about the project and the ambitious goals of the team. Never seen a project with these awesome goals before, i hopefully wait for a bounty program to help in the marketing phase.
Good luck!
nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

The ANN thread of Lina platform contains some useful details about the project and the ambitious goals of the team. Never seen a project with these awesome goals before, i hopefully wait for a bounty program to help in the marketing phase.
Good luck!
I have heard there will be something on march15 it might be the start of the private sale or the bounty program.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

I really want to particpate to its ICO,i like tha idea and the goal of the team,i dont really want to use those website whos making a lot of people fool,paid reviews movies,product and services should be gone in the future.

Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

I read in their whitepaper there is a Lina platform, Lina core, Lina token and Lina.review. Now my question is, does this 4 platform are comes at the same platform or individuals platform? because each of them had their own different definition actually that's why I asked.

They are all inside Lina platform. That is why it a platform because they are composed of all the necessary divisions they need to form one effective platform. The core are the team, Lina token is what the helpers earn in their job and the Lina review is what the company is all about.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:51:01 PM

I do believe that it will be impossible for Lina to sell reviews even though they are paid for the said reviews. Since nowadays positive reviews can be bought and negative ones can also be paid to be removed and you can also pay someone to make negative review on competitors but with Lina i dont think they will do this because, if they give positive review for money regardless of the quality of service or of products of their advertisers, if something happens like it turned out to be the opposite, Lina’s credibility will be in danger.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

This would be a great project,it seems that the idea is attainable,i wonder when this ICO would start.Great whitepaper means good potentials in the future,could someone answer all the questions here so we have some clear informations?
I'm keeping an eye on this project too. It can be beneficial in the reviews Industry or it can be a new way to have people trust in reviews on the net. They really have potential but the real question bro is IF THEY CAN ATTAIN THE said plan.
Well this is great,many of us are interested with this great project,it could benefit all of us especially the consumers because we will have a un-biased product reviews,we could easily know a shit product to a good product .
The Idea of the project is too great that they will have all kinds of products and services that will be on their platform. They won't only focus on one specific area/products and services. So there will be movie reviews, Hospital, restaurant and everything that can be rate and review.
This is good since competition now is very close so to be able to make a difference and to also make a reference for future clients they can just look up to the reviews and ratings of certain company, hospital, restaurants or products. But still nothing beats an experienced and satisfied user or costumer’s review.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

This would be a great project,it seems that the idea is attainable,i wonder when this ICO would start.Great whitepaper means good potentials in the future,could someone answer all the questions here so we have some clear informations?
I'm keeping an eye on this project too. It can be beneficial in the reviews Industry or it can be a new way to have people trust in reviews on the net. They really have potential but the real question bro is IF THEY CAN ATTAIN THE said plan.
Well this is great,many of us are interested with this great project,it could benefit all of us especially the consumers because we will have a un-biased product reviews,we could easily know a shit product to a good product .
The Idea of the project is too great that they will have all kinds of products and services that will be on their platform. They won't only focus on one specific area/products and services. So there will be movie reviews, Hospital, restaurant and everything that can be rate and review.
This is good since competition now is very close so to be able to make a difference and to also make a reference for future clients they can just look up to the reviews and ratings of certain company, hospital, restaurants or products. But still nothing beats an experienced and satisfied user or costumer’s review.
That would be for sure,based on the whitepaper there will be no limit of the products that can be reviewed,i mean services would be the best thing,for example you are looking for a jet transporation do you expect those who has jets will allow this experts to ride the jet for free?and whos going to pay those live reviews?

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

That would be for sure,based on the whitepaper there will be no limit of the products that can be reviewed,i mean services would be the best thing,for example you are looking for a jet transporation do you expect those who has jets will allow this experts to ride the jet for free?and whos going to pay those live reviews?
Yeah i wonder how those experts/helpers would review those expensive luxurious services like that? there might be some explanation with that,if those product/advertiser or brands wants to shoulder the live review of the services that would be better but i doubt?

cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

Yeah i wonder how those experts/helpers would review those expensive luxurious services like that? there might be some explanation with that,if those product/advertiser or brands wants to shoulder the live review of the services that would be better but i doubt?
Lina review should have some terms and services for those brand who likes to be reviewed,surely those brands with expensive services would be responsible for those services,just like hotel reviews if you are the owner of the hotel you should be responsible for the expenses of the helpers reviewers.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

Good luck!
I have heard there will be something on march15 it might be the start of the private sale or the bounty program.
Well, I just have found the annoncement thread today, i might take a look at the website and make my own research before doing anything Smiley
But, i can see a bright future for this platform, the unique goal with no competitors means a BIG Success!!
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

Every ICO has their main ANN thread for their biggest achievement and ambitious goal!
We will not be interested if they will not produce it as it is one of the sources to know every link to find them and their portfolio.

Good luck!

SO dont tell me you never seen like this as every ICO is doing this!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: