Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
Ritzsin2018

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

The idea to bring karate up the ladders has me soo impressed..about time this sport gets credit..this id a great investment opportunity for the right thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

Not going to be an easy job to remove the biased reviews,because there will always be some people who will take advantage the whole system.

Reviews are very subjective. It would side on the reviewers preferences. What lina aims is to motivate reviewers by being able to earn profit on the reviews they are making, and also to eliminate unfair/unjust reviews by creating review templates with many criteria per subject so that when making a review, they would have to account for those criteria.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

I wonder if lina.review can also make reviews from crypto coins? That will be good if they will include coins in their reviews.

...criteria to be reviewed, currently for 6 subjects:
• Crypto Currency

This is from the wp regarding lina review and lina rating app, and yes it will be good since they belong in this coins industry as well.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

Lina.review will give users transparent and trustful reviews that will avoid companies hide bad reviews. Lina.review will give experts (helpers) a portion of advertising revenue in order for them to be motivated to maintain a quality review. This will help common users before making a decision.

i like the idea of the platform that lina.review will build and it also a good investment because there are only 900 millions token that will be created for this project. and 300 million of these will circulate in the 1st year of Lina.Review and every year they will release 60 millions that will last until 10 years. for me as a investor of ICO and a trader as well Lina.Review is an ICO that is good for investment.. i think it will reach 2$ or more each token in the 1st year of the project.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.
It might not happen, why? Because the helpers will automatically remove from the service if the administration or the lina core will find something fishy with their helper. If the helper will always be given an opportunity to prove herself that she is not paid helper and if the lina review will turn to trust system, I think the helpers will take advantage the system.
In our life, we have only one chance, one opportunity to prove ourselves! That's why death is always the risk of life.
You might be right because if you are one of those helpers,you might find a way to get more profits even if you risk your reputation but lets wait for the developers to come and explain how this system will work.

But as of the moment the developer is not appearing themselves to accommodate all the questions of the community who passed by on this thread section. Unless if the ico reach the end of their campaign period then it maybe th e right time for them to respond  to all concerns. But for now all the concerns by many are depending on the whitepaper which has lina.review have.
But it’s quite confusing you know. Nowadays scammers are everywhere so it is also another doubt/fear for investors that the developer is not showing up. You know investors will be putting their money in uncertainty.

Actually, there's no need to be confused anyway. Because I agreed that scammers are everywhere but it doesn't mean we need to fear about it, of course not, it means we supposed to be more careful and since the developer is not showing up for sure there are other's of the team in lina.review will give us an update about the project for sure it may not be right now but it can be after the ico.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

Because of the Internet, People now rely on review sites before they decide to buy the offered product or services of a company. It helps us to decide which is worth to buy or not. Product/Services review is very important to a certain business because it helps build their reputation and helps them to improve more.

i agree on this comment. reviews that we see in the products or services is a big influence for us consumers whether what we want is a quality products that will exceed our expectations. but nowadays reviews is made-up or fake simply because some online businesses build the brand image base on the reviews that they put in their products. online businesses is booming right now so we should rely on a project like Lina.Review that can give us transparent and trusted reviews.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

I've searched in Google Play the  Lina Rating App to check on the set of Criteria applied to more than 20 fields that
was mentioned in white paper but I coudn't find it.Is the Lina Rating App already available...?

I also tried to locate the LInA Rating App on Google Play but failed to get one. I want to explore the said App so we may know how it works.  I also search for an APK file on Google but I don't think that the existing downloadable "Lina Rating" APK file on the net is the real LInA Rating App. Be careful about what we download on the net because it may contain viruses. Be safe than sorry guys.

I want to know, as well,those set of criteria and what are those 20 fields they are referring to.But as I read it here,  both of you haven't seen it yet.To LINA review staff, when will this be available for us to check and try?

For Lina Rating, it said "Sorry! This content is not available in your country yet." The mvp, as follows, works:
http://demo.lina.review/
http://demo2.lina.review/

This is cool even phones will be reviewed on their platform so there will be a large variety you can review and see the review of other people. I think ICO will be reviewed on their platform too. I see on their demo site in the restaurant section there are different ways to rate it like how it taste, pricing, service, decor and even parking is there too.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

The usual option for the users in today's review system is just "Good" or "Not good". And we cannot see it as accurate since people have different criteria when it comes to rating. What's good about Lina.review, there are different criteria per subject to be reviewed. So the satisfaction or dissatisfaction of the user is specific and obtained fairly.

For google you can rate an app from 1-5.  I think Lina.review will have similar rating and more. It's not a blog or vlog but an honest review or rating. It will be burdensome for users or consumers to view all reviews but to get the general summary of the  rating would be a good start on knowing if the product is a good buy.

But we can only find out if the products is good when the person will review it first, and we all know that lina.review was created because of this things. Though there is a criteria for them to find out if is good or not.
Try to look at their demo website

The rating on their website has 5 ways to rate and it differs on what service or product you will see. In their mobile phone section there are 5 criteria to rate the phone like pricing, memory, camera, weight and speed.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

The usual option for the users in today's review system is just "Good" or "Not good". And we cannot see it as accurate since people have different criteria when it comes to rating. What's good about Lina.review, there are different criteria per subject to be reviewed. So the satisfaction or dissatisfaction of the user is specific and obtained fairly.

For google you can rate an app from 1-5.  I think Lina.review will have similar rating and more. It's not a blog or vlog but an honest review or rating. It will be burdensome for users or consumers to view all reviews but to get the general summary of the  rating would be a good start on knowing if the product is a good buy.

But we can only find out if the products is good when the person will review it first, and we all know that lina.review was created because of this things. Though there is a criteria for them to find out if is good or not.

One good thing about the website is you can share your own experience with a product/service, and also like/agree to other peoples/helpers review if you share the same opinion. If there's a new movie out or it's your first time in a restaurant, you can write up about it and share you experience.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

I've searched in Google Play the  Lina Rating App to check on the set of Criteria applied to more than 20 fields that
was mentioned in white paper but I coudn't find it.Is the Lina Rating App already available...?

I also tried to locate the LInA Rating App on Google Play but failed to get one. I want to explore the said App so we may know how it works.  I also search for an APK file on Google but I don't think that the existing downloadable "Lina Rating" APK file on the net is the real LInA Rating App. Be careful about what we download on the net because it may contain viruses. Be safe than sorry guys.

I want to know, as well,those set of criteria and what are those 20 fields they are referring to.But as I read it here,  both of you haven't seen it yet.To LINA review staff, when will this be available for us to check and try?

For Lina Rating, it said "Sorry! This content is not available in your country yet." The mvp, as follows, works:

Based on their Road Map, Lina review will still be undergoing the initial Development stage, prior to testing stage and the beta stage. Right now I'm just wondering if the ICO is successful. It is not the usual ICO where the announcement is all over the forum and social media. Still, I'm looking forward with this project.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

To LINA project and its TEAM!
If the reviews can be paid to do fake ratings for those products and some related thing in your platform, how can people and readers be assured that you are being transparent too? Sorry for the words and Q, but let us be real even MAINSTREAM MEDIA and reporters are being paid to be BIAS!

I agree with you that there are certain group of reviewers who are paid to give positive review because it is sponsored, but tgere are also people who’s job is to give honest reviews to the product they used because they care for their credebility specially when they have many followers.

The group of reviewers who's giving such fake reviews are not welcome in the lina review project because the lina project only hired those people who are only professional and experts in giving reviews.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Merchants are the parties providing the products or services

Does this mean like for movies, free movie premiere tickets? or free hotel stay? or free gourmet experience? Who wouldn't want to be a helper?
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

How can we be sure that all of the reviews that will be on Lina's platform are legit? Cause I've seen some documentaries on the internet about some review on the other kind of platforms like in the restaurant they just fake their review just to be no. 1 restaurant on the United Kingdom and the restaurant is nonexistent. Watch this video on how they trick the review online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Any idea on how to counter this kind of trick or how this project can detect fake reviews?

Fake reviews and bad reviews can pop-up anytime or anywhere and the people who's using these kind are those against the company or their companies competitor. The company whose being reviewed must keep an eye on their reviews just to spot the real or fake and if they spot the fake one the company can still defend it at all cost because one bad review can totally ruined the name of the said company or products.

that's right the negative reviews can possibly being given by the company's competitor or it is possible that these bad reviews are being given by the people who avail their products or services but did not meet their expectation of the said products.or services. And the said statement above is one of the mission of the lina project review to trace wheter it is from the competitors'company or from the consumers who avails.

Lina review is not only just filtiring the reviews and eliminating those negative feedbacks the lina review projects mission is to eliminate the fake reviews that is being given by the fake reviewers.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

I want to know where can I see how much token has sold since Jan 2018? Is there anyone here invested already?

As of this moment you can see the selling of token in the month of january twenty eighteen to the website of lina project review and for the announcements regardingbthe project you can also check it on their websites

In addition to that the selling of lina.review token is until end of March in my idea about this project. Meaning the investors still have a chance to buy this token as long as is not end of March.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

This is great transparency for the reviews should benefit all the merchant because the reviews cannot be influenced by anyone.How would these mecharnts pay the website?is it thru lina tokens or other cryptocurrencies?
What if these mechants tried to pay those helpers/experts to give a good review to their product? how would we know ?
Transparency means all the reviews arent biased how sure these people arent going to sell their postive reviews?

Based on the question that you have been stated, in lina review if a certain company tries to give bribe to the lina project's helper or moderator of reviews in terms of project
the lina review will give a legal punishment to the company itself and also to the person who accepts the bribe.

That is right if ever the company has been caught givibg bribe to the reviewers or moderators the lina project will give a legal punishment to the person who has been bribed and to the company who gives bribe.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

Merchants are the parties providing the products or services

Does this mean like for movies, free movie premiere tickets? or free hotel stay? or free gourmet experience? Who wouldn't want to be a helper?

There are no freebies! to be a helper will be undergone in so much trouble, you need to have a good background first with reviews online.
to be this on the team is not a freeman, you need to prove yourself to be worth one of them.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

I think this project will certainly help the community. As far as I know, all countries and networks have so many ratings, but these rating systems are fairly scattered. Scattered systems make it difficult for users / consumers to search for excellent product reviews. LInA solves this problem by using block chain technology, and we can easily search for comments on global connections.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

Because of the Internet, People now rely on review sites before they decide to buy the offered product or services of a company. It helps us to decide which is worth to buy or not. Product/Services review is very important to a certain business because it helps build their reputation and helps them to improve more.

i agree on this comment. reviews that we see in the products or services is a big influence for us consumers whether what we want is a quality products that will exceed our expectations. but nowadays reviews is made-up or fake simply because some online businesses build the brand image base on the reviews that they put in their products. online businesses is booming right now so we should rely on a project like Lina.Review that can give us transparent and trusted reviews.

I agree. An online store is becoming popular because shopping on the internet is convenient, quick and can do it anywhere. But we should be very extra careful purchasing online that is why it would be very helpful for us if product reviews are can be trusted. We know many online sellers are making fake reviews on their site. These are unacceptable.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Pardon me, but upon reading the abstract of Lina.Review. I came across that says, Lina.Review is a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, (can someone explain further  how the blockchain can positively affect Lina.Review, and I guess this factors seems to be the key advantage of Lina.Review compare to other Review services.

Blockchain will be utilized by this project so that the review results will be transparent, so that the review results cannot be manipulated. With other review sites, there is a possibility of manipulating the review scores/results and users may never find out about it. With this project using blockchain, results are transparent and immutable. (Moreover, making review will become honestly PROFITABLE)

If you compare the comparison of the current system there is Lack of motivation for reviewers to improve their review quality. While in Lina review Users can become Helpers if they have many high-quality reviews. Helper may lose their position if there are many poor-quality
reviews. And what I like the most in Lina.review was  the Revenue is completely recorded on the blockchain and visible to the public.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

Pardon me, but upon reading the abstract of Lina.Review. I came across that says, Lina.Review is a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, (can someone explain further  how the blockchain can positively affect Lina.Review, and I guess this factors seems to be the key advantage of Lina.Review compare to other Review services.

Blockchain will be utilized by this project so that the review results will be transparent, so that the review results cannot be manipulated. With other review sites, there is a possibility of manipulating the review scores/results and users may never find out about it. With this project using blockchain, results are transparent and immutable. (Moreover, making review will become honestly PROFITABLE)

If you compare the comparison of the current system there is Lack of motivation for reviewers to improve their review quality. While in Lina review Users can become Helpers if they have many high-quality reviews. Helper may lose their position if there are many poor-quality
reviews. And what I like the most in Lina.review was  the Revenue is completely recorded on the blockchain and visible to the public.

Poor and high quality is a state of a matter where you just need to drive people's thought into a certain circumstance, which this LINA.REVIEW  is all about. Now, what are most people are asking and questioning, will this TEAM be real transparent and honest for the people who are waiting for the shout out?
Helpers will be helpers and some of them will be enlightened while some will be down with the money they are wanting to have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: