Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:54:45 PM

Looks promising project to me,i have read the whitepaper but the question is how will these helpers or experts will earn money from giving good reviews? how those reviews will be transparent ? there are so much questions in my mind because this is something new,i couldnt disagree that we need to have something like this because those existing review websites are getting paid to have good reviews.
Hey man. Those reviewers or helpers are paid by Lina review platform so they are earning. Do you think someone will just make review patiently on a certain product or service with out having incentivized? I myself dont give review even if i am asked to.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

If in reality, currently there is no evaluation mechanism for reviewers tbemselves,what is LINA's evaluation mechanism for the reviewers to make LINA review reliable?

I believe there will be moderator based on my understanding because they will give out tokens to the helpers meaning they will need to monitor each helpers in order for them to compute their tokens.

If that is so,  moderator(s) will then have to be very strict in qualifying Helpers to come up with reliable reviews from which they will be paid. Aside from that, I wonder what evaluation standard  have they set for Helpers.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

How can be sure that these helpers wouldnt sell their good reviews to these products?Because if they can earn money from giving reviews im sure few of these people would take advantage the system's weakness?

nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:02:00 PM

If in reality, currently there is no evaluation mechanism for reviewers tbemselves,what is LINA's evaluation mechanism for the reviewers to make LINA review reliable?

I believe there will be moderator based on my understanding because they will give out tokens to the helpers meaning they will need to monitor each helpers in order for them to compute their tokens.

If that is so,  moderator(s) will then have to be very strict in qualifying Helpers to come up with reliable reviews from which they will be paid. Aside from that, I wonder what evaluation standard  have they set for Helpers.
Yeah because if the system has to have real people to accept these helper there will be someone that could use it to get more money from their reviews,would it be possible to the system to review these reviewers's qualifications? no there must be people  who will accept these helpers manually because there is no perfect system.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mangkanor

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

Looks promising project to me,i have read the whitepaper but the question is how will these helpers or experts will earn money from giving good reviews? how those reviews will be transparent ? there are so much questions in my mind because this is something new,i couldnt disagree that we need to have something like this because those existing review websites are getting paid to have good reviews.
Hey man. Those reviewers or helpers are paid by Lina review platform so they are earning. Do you think someone will just make review patiently on a certain product or service with out having incentivized? I myself dont give review even if i am asked to.
Yes,and that would be the hole of the whole system,there will always be people who will take advantage to get more money from these product reviews,i dont think there will be people who will give their reviews in exchange to nothing,LINA review should hire qualified people to review these products,or there should be some ranking system and people should be the one to promote these people.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

This is great bag holders would have 40% revenue commission,the users would have to work hard to get promoted into a helper,finally a good project is coming,might be a good reason why these paid review sites will have to use decentralization to prevent paid ads.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

Where is the mod? or someone that can answer all of the people's questions?
This will be a good project to watch but before we support the project we need to know imporant things.

bratbu

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

What will the LINA's ledger would do? is that responsible to filter good reviews from the helpers or it will give more transparency with the reviews that these helpers are doing? this looks promising yet people has lack of knowledge from the project that needs to be anwered.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
modtakels

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

This is great people will have some source of income from giving reviews to these products,might be the biggest review site ever?this is how the blockchain should be used.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

How far will LINA.REVIEW go on this business? their platform selection is really awesome!
Once this project spread out through all business and not just here in the crypto community, these company will be a huge asset for every business.
We can see LINA.REVIEW way back when Facebook was starting and look how big is Facebook now.
LINA.REVIEW just need to establish a great LINA.TRUST to market. And their Helpers should be the best at all times.

In addition to your statement sir the lina review will also serves as a big help to the people who wants to have  quality service and products through the use of lina project the people will meet their expectation as a consumers.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?

Business mens/entrepreneurs will.always make a way for their company or for their product to be known and ine of their strategy os through reviews they are always making their own way for their products and services to be well known and famous and honestly it is one of the Strategies of the entrepreneurs nowadays but in lina review these reviews will be filtered in for the consumers yo have a honest type of reviews.

The underlined statement is one of the reason why the Lina Review was being developed, the purpose of the Lina project is to stop the unauthentic reviews of the people mostly the fake reviews, ao in order for this fraud to stop lina project can trace the person who was being paid by the companies through block chain. It has a different and also unique code and if thie said reviewee has been caught she or he will reserve a legal punishment
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:00:22 PM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!
That will not be Lina’s task in my opinion since Lina is only responsible for the reviews whether it be positive or negative but i believe negative reviews has to be accompanied by a clear explanation on how they gave the product or merchant a very low or negative rate and based on those rate they can make their services better if the costumer or helpers make bad review about them and it should not be considered as a hindrance for their success.
The negative reviews must be a challenge for a certain product or services to improve it. After making improvements then this will benefit the users and later on will give a positive review which in the end will be an advantage to the merchant. 
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

There should be someone to answer our questions,because we believe that this project has potentials in the future.
If the moderator is active here it will more easier for us to find good answers.??  Roll Eyes
The unavailability of moderator, telegram and dead social media sites like twitter will make me doubt of this project.
It seems like they don't want to answer the question that we want to ask. I always look for the updates of lina and I think lina don't care about us. Somehow, I am waiting for their launch of telegram and updates in the social media sites because I want to raise some questions before I will lend my money here.
How do we believe in this project if there is no pathway between us, investors and the lina team?
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:49:05 AM

There should be someone to answer our questions,because we believe that this project has potentials in the future.
If the moderator is active here it will more easier for us to find good answers.??  Roll Eyes
The unavailability of moderator, telegram and dead social media sites like twitter will make me doubt of this project.
It seems like they don't want to answer the question that we want to ask. I always look for the updates of lina and I think lina don't care about us. Somehow, I am waiting for their launch of telegram and updates in the social media sites because I want to raise some questions before I will lend my money here.
How do we believe in this project if there is no pathway between us, investors and the lina team?
Probably, if they will not make a step to communicate the people (investors). They will not gain any money in their ICO. The team and developer of lina must be active with their social media site like telegram and twitter. I also look for their updates in the hypermedia but I did not get any information that what I needed. I also want to confirm a lot of things here in the thread but the moderator does not care about us.
If it will continue and they will not make any communication to us. For sure, I alone will quit in updating this project. If they want to trust their project, lina must show their eagerness to answer the question of the people. There are numerous people in this thread that shows their enthusiasm in lina but someday it may fade because they have no updates or any support receives to the team.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!
That will not be Lina’s task in my opinion since Lina is only responsible for the reviews whether it be positive or negative but i believe negative reviews has to be accompanied by a clear explanation on how they gave the product or merchant a very low or negative rate and based on those rate they can make their services better if the costumer or helpers make bad review about them and it should not be considered as a hindrance for their success.
The negative reviews must be a challenge for a certain product or services to improve it. After making improvements then this will benefit the users and later on will give a positive review which in the end will be an advantage to the merchant. 
The problem is not everyone understands this principle. Merchants who recieve negative reviews through Lina will surely be dismayed because they are paying and their payment will just result to negative reviews that would lead to low ratings also.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

Where is the moderator? i am really interested with this project but before i invest i want to ask some questions,so there will be a total transparency with the reviews from these helpers/experts,but the project itself looks promising the idea is good but i wonder how it will be applied in real life.
The moderator must have fallen into a deep sleep this time. I hope this project is not a drawing which has no reality. Goodluck to investors then.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

Yeah because if the system has to have real people to accept these helper there will be someone that could use it to get more money from their reviews,would it be possible to the system to review these reviewers's qualifications? no there must be people  who will accept these helpers manually because there is no perfect system.
Yes. According to the White paper the helpers are going to start as users then their reviews will be scrutinized and they are earning points in each review they make then later on they will be hired helpers. They are the regular review makers of Lina.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

This is amazing,i couldnt disagree how these paid sites are polluting the people's mind,a decentralized review website would be new but i think if this project achieve success it will be biggest review sites in the world,reviewing almost all the products with unbiased reviews plus the users can make some money by reviewing these products!

I knew many or some of the community believed that crypto N kafe will succeed. But it doesn't mean it will be happen, of course this will only be happen if after ico and all the plan or goals will be done. Though according to their whitepaper it has a good plan for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: