Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

"7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the
Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being
approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers."
If reviews are subject to Lina.review staff's approval or by votes of Helpers, does that mean quality reviews are equivalent to positive reviews only?

Lina.review's staff can continuously assess a review and assessing it means that they're checking the credibility of an review, whether it's a positive or negative review, the important thing that matters is the accuracy of the said review.

Is there a possibility that a big company can bribe this LINA>REVIEW company?
well there is so many money involve around all over the world when it comes to product reviews.
there are so many fake reviews that we can read. it just the matter of money.
I hope LINA will never go down and destroy their company's credibility.
Could possibly happen. Though they cannot bribe Lina I think because it is a blockchain but i read somewhere in their whitepaper that advertisers/merchants interacts with helpers. I was thinking also maybe this way that they interact which means they communicate, could also be a possible way to bribe the helpers. What do you think about it?
What do you think about the process of submitting a review then having it be approved by lina staff or helpers?
They are being careful so that reviews on the site would only be quality reviews.
But doesn't that process mean that the results will not be transparent?
It only means that some of the reviews are not good enough or doesn't meet the standards of a critic.
That would make it seem that they are manipulating the results since not all reviews submitted can be seen.

review could be subject to being approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers.

They did not say that that they will be hiding the reviews if not approved.

That is what is implied by "could be subject to being approved" What's the point of having that process if you can't do something about reviews that will not be approved?

Whenever a user clicks on the ads link, the click will be recorded on the Lina Core
private blockchain.
7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the
Lina Core private blockchain.
The clicks will be recorded, clicks on ads, clicks on submit a review. That's the point of it being on blockchain. Everything can be traced.

So I click on an ad, then made a review then click submit, then it's subject for approval. If it's not got enough, it won't be approved? What will happen to reviews submitted but not approved? Will they still be part of the score?
This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the
reward sharing flows:

This is just an example, it could be subject to change. They did not specify if the review will actually be hidden if not approved. They did not specify anything except that it "could be" subject for approval.
They should answer the question on what will happen if a review is not approved. Why not approve a review in the first place? What are the criteria for a good review? What are the things that would make your review not approved?
A white paper is just a proposal. They did their research and come up with what they think is the best for this project. I think what's on their mind  is the ability to moderate the reviews so that the review site would be a good environment.
What if someone makes an honest review and it does not get approved? That would be unfair!
Honest review might not be a good review. Lina is creating new standards in the review industry, so someone shouldn't just be honest or simply share their opinion. It should be matching the new standards of lina review.
The standardization that I read on the wp only involves adding specific criteria for a subject. That is basic and sort of mandatory part of the site since it would be included in the part you fill out when submitting a review. What if it still doesn't get approved?
That might be a part to be improved since they did not write anything about that. The common resolution to that is the ability to reverse it or to be able to follow up on a review if it's not approved.
The wp stated that reputation management is done by hiding bad reviews, resulting in users losing trust and the system losing credibility. Them doing that would make them the same as others since they will have control over the approval of reviews and control over the result. It gives them the ability to hide bad reviews.
I agree on the part that they should not hide bad reviews but some reviews might be of low quality, or spam? Should all reviews be approved, then?
I believe all reviews should be approved. They are recording it in blockchain, so they should just approve them all. All reviews are recorded, why not approve them all?
If all reviews are approved, even low quality reviews are available to be seen, and how about spam? What if a user is proven to be writing spam reviews to make the results of a product appear better or worse?
All reviews being available is what makes it transparent. That's the point of basing it on blockchain, for it to be transparent and immutable.
If you include spam reviews in the result, that would make the result inaccurate and the site not trustworthy. The result would be transparent but still biased.
I think it's better if all reviews are approved, then in case a review seems to be spam or not credible, there should just be a report to mod button like bct or mark as spam like in fb. Reported reviews should still be available to be seen but not included in the score.
That actually seems better. Reported reviews should be reversible, too, just in case they make it that way.
"Subject for approval" is really vague. They should have planned that part better.

I beleive it is cleary stated that it is “Subject for approval” in business term its is Being dependent or conditional upon something, as in subject to shareholder approval.Being under the dominion or authority, as of a sovereign, authority, or government, as in subject to the boss's whims.-Business Dictionary. I hope this will clear up any confusion you have in mind. In short they have the authority to approve or to decline the review before they published it on their website.

There you go! This is a very long convesation that I have seen. Im glad that all of the people here are active despite the fact that the dev are not showing up. Glad that Im into this project because of you im encourage and enlighten about this. I know that lina.review will make a way to be able to execute their claims so that thia project will surely be a success.
yeah, a conversation about the insight on lina.review on how they improve and enlighten the consumers mind about the product being review.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

There’s quite a long conversation here. I can see you are enjoying talking about this review platform as if it is your first time encountering this kind of system. Well, Its been said review system is not new but powered by blockchain maybe.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:21:12 PM

There’s quite a long conversation here. I can see you are enjoying talking about this review platform as if it is your first time encountering this kind of system. Well, Its been said review system is not new but powered by blockchain maybe.
Lol! There should also be a review system that should review lina.review too so advertisers and merchants could know which review system to trust.  Grin
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

If all reviews are approved, even low quality reviews are available to be seen, and how about spam? What if a user is proven to be writing spam reviews to make the results of a product appear better or worse?

I agree on that all reviews should all be seen whether it is a quality review or not. That makes Lina being transparent.

I think it's better if all reviews are approved, then in case a review seems to be spam or not credible, there should just be a report to mod button like bct or mark as spam like in fb. Reported reviews should still be available to be seen but not included in the score.

There is also "like/agree" button on each review (that's how I understand it) so that a review with lots of likes will be the one that looks credible. And that's how common users will be promoted to Helper if he has published lots of quality reviews with lots of likes.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:29:24 AM

Lol! There should also be a review system that should review lina.review too so advertisers and merchants could know which review system to trust.  Grin

Is there any review system like Lina existing right now? Because Lina is the only one I knew. That is why I am amazed at the idea of the project.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:23:21 AM

Is there any review system like Lina existing right now? Because Lina is the only one I knew. That is why I am amazed at the idea of the project.

no not yet that's why lina will be unmatched when it hit the market a technology that will be superior to others will attract investors and much probably many users because it will be much convenient for them to view reliable reviews to support their choices.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:29:50 AM

no not yet that's why lina will be unmatched when it hit the market a technology that will be superior to others will attract investors and much probably many users because it will be much convenient for them to view reliable reviews to support their choices.

I think the former trusted reviewer what i mean on this is the pro's in the biggest and most congested sites that have reviews like ebay netflix etc.. should have an opinion about lina's revolutionary system of reviews that would change the perspective of traditional reviewers.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:36:37 AM

I think the former trusted reviewer what i mean on this is the pro's in the biggest and most congested sites that have reviews like ebay netflix etc.. should have an opinion about lina's revolutionary system of reviews that would change the perspective of traditional reviewers.

yeah I believe that system should be test by beta testers first since the launch of the applications is still far away from the ico there more time for the testers to check how good the review system of lina and much better if they can find some flaws regarding its developing phase with the blockchain.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:43:03 AM

This is also the first time I've  known this kind of review platform on blockchain  to address related issues on tansparency and immutability of scores.I'm not even aware of the fraud going-on on reviews in the internet.Good to know that there is such Lina Review to help users.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:08:03 AM

yeah I believe that system should be test by beta testers first since the launch of the applications is still far away from the ico there more time for the testers to check how good the review system of lina and much better if they can find some flaws regarding its developing phase with the blockchain.

For sure they are already launching a beta version of their platform and will be tested by them. But I hope it will be open to everyone so that we can test it and give our opinion on the platform. So that they can see the flaws and make improvements.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

3.1 Solutions
By being implemented on Blockchain technology, Lina.review will address issues related
to transparency and immutability of the score, as well as develop mechanisms to help users
and experts earn profits based on system development and the quality of their reviews (via
smart contract).

This Lina Review opens favorable opportunity to users and experts to earn profits.Thus, for helpers wannabe, this could give someone a leg up.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:56:38 AM

This is also the first time I've  known this kind of review platform on blockchain  to address related issues on tansparency and immutability of scores.I'm not even aware of the fraud going-on on reviews in the internet.Good to know that there is such Lina Review to help users.

Making reviews is generally not new. Establishing trust and credibility of review will be the main point of creating Lina.review. Looking forward to the success of this project.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

Making reviews is generally not new. Establishing trust and credibility of review will be the main point of creating Lina.review. Looking forward to the success of this project.
Yes, and there are many company who review many product, but we do not know how truth the other company,and how transparency they show on the consumers. Lina.Review will show the transparency of every product that they review. This will be success for sure.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

3.1 Solutions
By being implemented on Blockchain technology, Lina.review will address issues related
to transparency and immutability of the score, as well as develop mechanisms to help users
and experts earn profits based on system development and the quality of their reviews (via
smart contract).

This Lina Review opens favorable opportunity to users and experts to earn profits.Thus, for helpers wannabe, this could give someone a leg up.
As long as they gave a positive review to the customer they can earn with dignity and sure that the helper will give a right review if they wanna love their  work.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

Lina.Review is the pioneer in this line using blockchain technology that's why this will be a history maker in crypto world. Investors will surely invest in this project and for sure it will be sold out.
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

Lina.Review is the pioneer in this line using blockchain technology that's why this will be a history maker in crypto world. Investors will surely invest in this project and for sure it will be sold out.
Their white paper reviews the user's assessment or description of the use experience of the product or service.
Lina.review is being created on this issue to provide the best transparency and benefit the reviewers with high quality reviews.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:11:01 AM

I dont know if there's another Review platform that based in blockchain like Lina.review where its the first of it kind according to Cointelegraph.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:22:10 AM

Lina.Review is the pioneer in this line using blockchain technology that's why this will be a history maker in crypto world.

LINA.REVEIW is the first ever to have this platfor with cryptocurrency, there is no doubt about it.

Investors will surely invest in this project and for sure it will be sold out.

But with this! i am not pretty sure and i cant say with your statement.

LINA.REVIEW will not be a sold out ICO!

WHY?? well there are no conversations, theres no communication with investors and the team.

they are not even answering on this thread! its a negative factor for them.

I totally agree with you martina before they make a trusted review platform they must have the trust of the community that are starting to build up and see's what lina review is capable. But until now no one with the team and developer is here to answer our questions and inquiries about their project.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:38:59 AM

Lina.Review is the pioneer in this line using blockchain technology that's why this will be a history maker in crypto world.

LINA.REVEIW is the first ever to have this platfor with cryptocurrency, there is no doubt about it.

WHY?? well there are no conversations, theres no communication with investors and the team.

I totally agree with you martina before they make a trusted review platform they must have the trust of the community that are starting to build up and see's what lina review is capable. But until now no one with the team and developer is here to answer our questions and inquiries about their project.

They should hire a Pr personnel so all of our inquiries will be dealt with and to avoid the confusion and conflict like in the helper issue.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

They should hire a Pr personnel so all of our inquiries will be dealt with and to avoid the confusion and conflict like in the helper issue.
Yeah! a community moderator is all they need so we can clarify all of our questions and know what is the current situation ongoing with the project. I think they should make a facebook page group and telegram to connect with the people who are currently supporting this prject.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: