Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

I think this project will certainly help the community. As far as I know, all countries and networks have so many ratings, but these rating systems are fairly scattered. Scattered systems make it difficult for users / consumers to search for excellent product reviews. LInA solves this problem by using block chain technology, and we can easily search for comments on global connections.
You are certainly correct pal, lina.review is giving us an awareness to review the product first, for the sake of the successful of the business actually.
Moreover, with the help of Lina.review they are willing to help us to become a helper through the assistance of the helper board approval.

There will be no closure unless we get the service they are promising with the people all over the world! YES! they are telling us to give the best review that no company yet giving to the people with transparency and honesty. but do we need to hold on to that? aren't we must be doubtful about them? they are being so quiet and we don't know about this project what will be the projectile soon!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

This is great transparency for the reviews should benefit all the merchant because the reviews cannot be influenced by anyone.How would these mecharnts pay the website?is it thru lina tokens or other cryptocurrencies?
What if these mechants tried to pay those helpers/experts to give a good review to their product? how would we know ?
Transparency means all the reviews arent biased how sure these people arent going to sell their postive reviews?
That would be eaasy,the community will know it because if some of these merchants has reviewed a product and many helpers contradicts to the paid helper's review it would be so obvious that they get paid by these merchants,i wonder how this product will stop those people because there will always be some people who will take advantage to the system.

that's right sir we can know it if the helper has being paid secretly by the company, if the reviews of a certain product has been contradicted by the reviews of other reviewer it is clear
that the helper has been paid just to give the company a good feedback.

The reviews are very important to make decision on what product or services that the consumer will avail but if the reviews are being paid it is useless. We only need fair feedbacks.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

One of the main problems in terms of review is having lack of criteria people who are giving reviews doesnt have any standards in terms or criticing a certain brand or  the product itself in this case the reviewer will be having some difficulties in which product she or he will purchase but in lina project in its platforms states that in every product or services there will be a particular standard given for the reviewer or for the costumers who purchased the pruducts.

Well, I think this is not the case. Have you read the whitepaper? I think Helpers will be the main source of qualified reviews. If you read the whitepaper, the Helpers will be required to submit their CV and credentials to see their qualification as a reviewer. This itself is a good way to screen people who will apply as Helpers. LINA will also undergo the development stage and I think setting criteria for reviews can be set-up during the development stage. LINA developers can also improve the platform during implementation. Continuous improvement is needed in any project, I think the reviewers themselves, Helpers in particular, will be evaluated regularly since they have a share in the fee's payed to LINA for the reviews.

Helper's CV is a good idea for the project, their background will be a big impact on the review of any single product or establishments. but as many people said on this project. how can all the readers have the hundred percent trust to those helpers as we all know that most people doing an online thing are paid? WHAT IF, i own the product and listed it on LINA for the review, yet I contacted some helpers to boost my products review as i can give them some money or bitcoin. This can happen.

We can find in the 2nd column and 6th row of a table on LInA Whitepaper a statement that says "Users can become Helpers if they have many high-quality reviews. Helper may lose their position if there are many poor-quality reviews." The underlined statement means that Helper will also be evaluated by the QA Team of LInA.Review. If they find some irregularities on how the Helper reviews a product, the Helper will lose their position and somehow will be included on the blacklisted list of reviewers. I think they have to think first before getting into trouble.

Therefore there is a restriction in terms of being Helpers, isn't? By the way what kind of post they are going to make aside from constructive or quality? Because, this is not a joke anyway actually.And if they fail, does it mean they will be demote on their position?
Because as we all know they will only become a helper if they are approve by the helper board, right? which means helper board will also the one will decide to demote you, is that right?

Yes, there is a requirement and requisite tasks for being a Helper. If the Helper fails to do it, he/she will surely be demoted to common user. Please refer to the Whitepaper page 9.

"It is the responsibility of the Helper to monthly submit a certain number of reviews with an acceptable quality (based on factors such as the number of like/agree from users). In case where the Helper fails to satisfy these conditions in two consecutive months (configurable), they will be demoted down to common user."

The lina review will hire helpers who are professional enough to do their duties, about the on how will the helpers be hire is the lina review project set standards for them to know whether the said applicant is qualified enough to be a helper.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

Overall, this is a well thought of project. Reading the whitepaper, it was very well researched and conceptualized. Only a few holes to be filled in once it has been launched.Decentralized, competitors listed, advantage over competitors listed, problem to be solved is clear, no claims of doing the impossible, but rather thinking first what would be the best option to solve problems with the current industry. Then, there is the target client market and target user market, all other industries, and all individual users.

The platform of lina project is unique in the white papet also states the main purpose of the lina project which is to have a transparency on every businesses review. And also before its lauch the lina project will make sute that there will be no fraud in terms of reviews.

Let me clear your explanation dude, it is true that Lina.review has a unique style on this project they have. Moreover, The Lina.review
is the global  review  system,  capable of developing  community and building/expanding network of its Helper.

That is right. We can also see the uniqueness of the lina prohect through itsfeatures.
The lina project is functioning through the use of the blockchain technology and it is also unique from othe review companies because the lina review project will accomodate lots and lots of brands all over the globe
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

To LINA project and its TEAM!
If the reviews can be paid to do fake ratings for those products and some related thing in your platform, how can people and readers be assured that you are being transparent too? Sorry for the words and Q, but let us be real even MAINSTREAM MEDIA and reporters are being paid to be BIAS!

I agree with you that there are certain group of reviewers who are paid to give positive review because it is sponsored, but tgere are also people who’s job is to give honest reviews to the product they used because they care for their credebility specially when they have many followers.

The group of reviewers who's giving such fake reviews are not welcome in the lina review project because the lina project only hired those people who are only professional and experts in giving reviews.

I agree on you Genosx that they will hire a helper who's professional and expert on reviews but there is another option where a non-pro or common user of  Lina.review that can be a helper through getting a lot of published review and widely accepted by many people who is using the platform. It can be a downfall of the review if these kind of helper got a chance to make some fake review and abuse their power to make fraud or under the table review in Lina's platform.
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

If the reviews can be paid to do fake ratings for those products and some related thing in your platform, how can people and readers be assured that you are being transparent too? Sorry for the words and Q, but let us be real even MAINSTREAM MEDIA and reporters are being paid to be BIAS!

I agree with you that there are certain group of reviewers who are paid to give positive review because it is sponsored, but tgere are also people who’s job is to give honest reviews to the product they used because they care for their credebility specially when they have many followers.

The group of reviewers who's giving such fake reviews are not welcome in the lina review project because the lina project only hired those people who are only professional and experts in giving reviews.

I agree on you Genosx that they will hire a helper who's professional and expert on reviews but there is another option where a non-pro or common user of  Lina.review that can be a helper through getting a lot of published review and widely accepted by many people who is using the platform. It can be a downfall of the review if these kind of helper got a chance to make some fake review and abuse their power to make fraud or under the table review in Lina's platform.

Even so you are a qualified helper to the site/platform you can be easily demoted if you fail to submit a certain number of reviews with an acceptable quality and it is based on the number of likes and agree's of the user in lina.review. I think when you are a paid reviewer or you do a fake review you can easily be remove from the team when the people doesn't agree on your review. Just not giving a thumbs up or agree can easily out thrown you in your helper position. Correct me if I'm wrong i've just read this on their whitepaper.
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

How can we be sure that all of the reviews that will be on Lina's platform are legit? Cause I've seen some documentaries on the internet about some review on the other kind of platforms like in the restaurant they just fake their review just to be no. 1 restaurant on the United Kingdom and the restaurant is nonexistent. Watch this video on how they trick the review online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Any idea on how to counter this kind of trick or how this project can detect fake reviews?

Fake reviews and bad reviews can pop-up anytime or anywhere and the people who's using these kind are those against the company or their companies competitor. The company whose being reviewed must keep an eye on their reviews just to spot the real or fake and if they spot the fake one the company can still defend it at all cost because one bad review can totally ruined the name of the said company or products.

that's right the negative reviews can possibly being given by the company's competitor or it is possible that these bad reviews are being given by the people who avail their products or services but did not meet their expectation of the said products.or services. And the said statement above is one of the mission of the lina project review to trace wheter it is from the competitors'company or from the consumers who avails.

Lina review is not only just filtiring the reviews and eliminating those negative feedbacks the lina review projects mission is to eliminate the fake reviews that is being given by the fake reviewers.
So let's say they will filter out these kinds of review once the platform is implemented. How can they know if the review is fake do they have criteria if the review is fake or not? or they will just randomly removed it without questioning if the review/rating is paid or not. Because no one will know because all of us have a different perspective and differ in likes and dislike in terms of service, taste etc.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

The users have difficulty in trusting the results of products reviews from the current system because Corporations or large companies often have direct cooperation with the reviews and rating providers. As a result, the reviews given by these reviews and rating providers was believed to be already manipulated in favor of the said large companies. How can Lina.review system regain the trust of these users and prevent connivance between the large companies and review system providers?
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

Both reviews and reviews play a very important role in building a good image and reputation for companies. It is believed that a review can make or break a company’s reputation. That’s the reason why we should have a transparent and truthful review system. LInA.Review was really a breakthrough in this field not just because it uses advanced technology but because of its idea for transparency and reliability.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

The users have difficulty in trusting the results of products reviews from the current system because Corporations or large companies often have direct cooperation with the reviews and rating providers. As a result, the reviews given by these reviews and rating providers was believed to be already manipulated in favor of the said large companies. How can Lina.review system regain the trust of these users and prevent connivance between the large companies and review system providers?
It is not mentioned in their WP that Lina will give only positive reviews so it means if the company or the advertiser deserves negative reviews that would be either the company will accept it and make their service better or reject it and remain deceitful. So if Lina is not bias and give only honest reviews whether it be in favor to the advertisers or not, then they will earn the trust of consumers or users.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

Merchants are the parties providing the products or services

Does this mean like for movies, free movie premiere tickets? or free hotel stay? or free gourmet experience? Who wouldn't want to be a helper?
Helpers are those who are hired by Lina to make the reviews for the advertisers or merchants. They are paid so i think there will be more applicants to be employed as helpers.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.
It should. Bad reviews must be posted as well so not only that costumers/user will be aware, that is also for the advertiser so they can make their products and services better. If Lina will just eliminate the negative one s and posts the positive ones, that is unfair and they will be unreliable platform for reviews.

I dont think that the lina.project was beinh developed just to eliminate those negative revirws of a certain companies. Lina was created for the benefit of the consumers for them to be more aware towards the products that they want to avail as well as the services that the costumers wants to purchase.

That is right sir lina project was not developed to just eliminate the negative review actually it was being developed to have an awareness on the companies and help the costumers on what products to be avail.

What the project eliminates is the gap between the reviewers and the consumers. Now, consumers can communicate with helpers regarding their reviews, the helpers being identified with lina.
That is funny. What are they going to communicate with the helpers? To collaborate with their reviews? To give some tip under the table for a favorable review? I think this idea is not right. That would mean suspicion.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:58:15 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 11:16:21 PM by BooTheGreat

I just want to quote something in LInA Whitepaper (for clarification)

This is an example walk-through of a bid for advertising request from a Merchant and the reward sharing flows: (page 18)

7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers.

This is the statement that I just want to be clear.  Based on my understanding, a common/ordinary user can also make a review through LInA review system but the question is, why it should be approved by the LInA staff or need votes from the Helpers? And what will happen to the disapproved reviews? Will the LInA staff delete this review or put it in a trash?

I believe that these actions are just a precautionary measure to filter those irrelevant or non-sense reviews. We are talking about “quality” reviews here so I think there’s a filtering happening on the LInA Core Private Blockchain. Does this affect the transparency feature that LInA wants to promote?

Give me your views.
Bittyful

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:07:01 AM

Merchants are the parties providing the products or services

Does this mean like for movies, free movie premiere tickets? or free hotel stay? or free gourmet experience? Who wouldn't want to be a helper?

Hi, Im new here but based on what I read in this thread the helper will receive lina token in return of their transparent review, in which Im very much interested in joining as well. Do you guys know what are the qualification being a helper? How many token per review?
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:20:52 AM

Can anyone explain to me the value of online product review? Its just some kind of hard things to me to understand it anyway.
Though some of their goal target I understood anyhow. Thanks for this concern who will answer my question.

Based on my opinion in your question about the value of online product review is high and timely because in the era that we live today which technology and internet is one of the source of information. People most of the time search the review of the product or services before they invest their hard earned money. In regards to this the demand of review sites is high so the value of review is defenitely a prerequisite before purchase. I hope my answer help you.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:37:33 AM

those reviewer with high trust rating will become helper when they meet the standard of Lina.Review. there will be a assessment or evaluation of that reviewer before he/she will become helper because the main issue here is Lina.Review commit to the have a transparent and a quality review for the products. if they dont meet that expectations i think Lina.Review is useless in the first place. i think they will come up with the plan that tackle about our issues and the whitepaper of lina.Review is still incomplete and im waiting for the final revision.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:46:12 AM

Both reviews and reviews play a very important role in building a good image and reputation for companies. It is believed that a review can make or break a company’s reputation. That’s the reason why we should have a transparent and truthful review system. LInA.Review was really a breakthrough in this field not just because it uses advanced technology but because of its idea for transparency and reliability.

reviews of a certain products have a high influence in the consumers nowadays because these are the people who bought the certain products that has the comment about the quality of it. so in a online products we consumers evaluate the products base on the reviews of the users about it. so its better for us to have a system like Lina.Review that can bring us transparent and realistically reviews for the product itself. i, myself dont want to see a madeup or fake reviews because if you buy a product base on review and when the product deliver to you and didnt meet our expectations is like throwing our hard earned money to the sea.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:24:40 AM

It came across my mind,too, about the bribery to the helpers.How can Lina prevent helpers from getting involve with such acts and stay committed to giving quality and reliable reviews?

It can easily identify and those HELPERS doing that will immediately gone! Team will not tolerate this one, they have many people to do the job and a mistake can easily pointed out.

There is a zero percent where LINA.REVIEW will accept money just for the bias review as they are looking for success of the future,

100 percent agree on this as this LINA.REVIEW is eyeing more for better future, and they are having a big project on ICO now!

The usual option for the users in today's review system is just "Good" or "Not good". And we cannot see it as accurate since people have different criteria when it comes to rating. What's good about Lina.review, there are different criteria per subject to be reviewed. So the satisfaction or dissatisfaction of the user is specific and obtained fairly.

OF course, review is just good and not good facts on it, but this project will be literally good and will review every corner of the box and not just a simple essay to publish.

I'm looking forward to this project too! but how can we be so sure that this will solved the current fraud in the review industry if the devs and team aren't answering some of our inquiries? Any facebook page, twitter, discord or telegram that we can subscribe to the projects development?

I am also wondering why does Lina.review do not have any social media accounts. They should have because these will help us and the community to have a direct contact with them if ever we have questions regarding the project.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

Tell me how can this project resolved the biased reviews from the existing review websites like trivago? IMDB and rottentomatoes? these are the websites which are giving us wrong informatons about these products/services.I really dont understand why would there be transparency if the people wont know how these helpers reviewing each product.

The lina reviews has their own criteria on reviewin a certain products or services it is being paid by the people to give a fair reviews to the companies for them to have a good decision on what to buy.

correct, and different helpers based on the abilities that they have in every product, ofcourse they have their own specialty on the product that they review, so we can make sure that this transparency of the product is fair.

milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

i think lina.review is a good investment simply because the system that we have in giving reviews to a product right now is lack of trust from the consumers maybe because they are knowledgeable enough that some of the reviews that we see in the internet are made-up only or fake in order to drive the sales of a product. these are the market strategy that online businesses have in order to make sales. and with lina.review we can have a trust and transparent reviews in all the products and services. due to the demand now in the world in online business the reviews now become manipulated by large companies or reputation management industry. we need a platform or project like lina.review in order for us consumers to get what we expect that we buy online. (A quality products)
It is a big help to the consumers that there is a project like lina.Review. Athough some of them have knowledge about the product that they want to buy, but lina.Review can make an additional knowledge about the product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: