Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

The reviews of the buyer for a certain product is very important to other consumer because the reviews will determine the quality of the certain product.
The lina project is the first block chain platform that has a reliable reviews that is based on the buyers.

As a business owner, Lina could be a double-sided sword as it could make or break your company’s reputation as there are also external factors that can somehow affect the state our product ratings or the product itself (e.g.: delivery time, temperature, etc.), in any case manufacturers like us would most likely improve overall product quality in response to Lina’s eventual rise to becoming the internet’s prime product review platform on the other hand, as a consumer, I see nothing but benefits in using Lina.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?
Paid shillers discourage the proper reviews of the service and since this is decentralized, it is hard to solve that kind of stuff. Promoters destruct the name of competitors and it is too unfair! Advertising may also made in this reviews and I think businessman will always make a way just to promote his products and services. We don't know the mentality of businessman.
I hope that this project aims to provide a fair reviews and remove the paid shillers.

I believe this will be the challenge to the developers of the platform and I am so interested to know their precautionary measure about this stuff.  Aside from that, how would they actually solve this kind of thing to prevent viewers to be mislead by this fake reviews.  Project Dev?Any input about this issue?

that they are aware of this review problems and this is exactly why Lina review is build. Lina.review would be a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, It will be utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible review transparency. With blockchain it maybe possible to tract the source of the review. so people who give out reviews won't easily and randomly provide reviews from certain products or services. Lina review will also create conditions for reviewers to make sure quality reviews will be provided.

Still the review is done by a person.. anyone can review it on Blockchain, so the question remains unanswered.  I can state a scenario where a shill review can be mistakenly take as a legit.  A person can be paid to buy a product then put a review on the blockchain, either way, whatever the product is.. definitely the review will favor the one who paid the buyer. 

I think that Lina.review will take its time to gain the approval and the trust of many. It has a good purpose but people still can easily manipulate its contents but sooner or later I think Devs would be able to come up with at least something to back up a review's credibility. Time will soon tell. Nevertheless, I think it would best to see what's yet to happen.

There are actually a lot of issues that Lina.review answers. First and foremost is the transparency of the review source as it uses blockchain technology. Secondly the qualification of Reviewers or helpers themselves being filtered or qualified. Third is putting standards on review not limiting it to the traditional grading of 1-10. Lina.review is a pioneer in this and there are a lot of room for improvement. Again attempts on discrediting Lina.review may be done however, helpers as the source of qualified reviews may loose their job as helpers if found guilty of manipulating reviews. I do believe this may also apply to Merchants. In worst case scenario an investigation can be done using blockchain to pinpoint the source of fraudulent or biased review. Lina may need to have their quality assurance team or an audit team of sorts. Looking forwards still for Lina.review's success. 

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
smith4cris

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

I would like to state the fact that Lina.review is not only a review platform but a community platform full of opportunities were merchants, users and helpers alike may promote, send their feedback and earn by doing so. Integrity is always important and with everyone participating in Lina.review success is inevitable. People may not see the program presented by Lina.review but I do believe that people will appreciate Lina.review once it is Launch and used by consumers, helpers and merchants. For those who are asking on how accurate the reviews are, what if the review is manipulated or paid, I would say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you know that as helpers you are being paid, regardless whether your review is positive or a negative one, would you still risk loosing your position as a helper? If you are looking forward for more projects under Lina.review I think you will think twice. The qualified reviews I think will be the Helpers review. Remember, helpers will need to submit their resume/CV for review to qualify as helpers. Your true Identity will be revealed and Smart contracts will be signed. Once you do an act that violates the smart contract, you may be suspended or worse removed as a Helper. Lina.review is such a great project and vision. I do hope that people behind Lina.review will be more competent and serious in addressing concern from us users as well as for those who will Invest in the project. Good luck to us.

AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

As I read in the white paper about this project,
it states that the lina project is a kind of platform in which we as a consumer can have a transparent review of a certain product or services but how can I make sure that the reviews of the Lina project are credible?

The Lina Token (LINA) is the native token of the Lina Platform. It will be ERC-20 token based on Ethereum, a blockchain-based decentralized platform for applications that run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference to facilitate online contractual agreements in a cryptographically secure manner.

Which means you don't need to worry about the capability of Lina due to lina review if I am not mistaken will address issues related to transparency and immutability of the score, as well as develop mechanism to help users and experts earn profits based on system development and the quality of their reviews. I guess this will answer your question sir, where this is base on my understanding according to their whitepaper.

i am not satisfied to your statement, token issues is not the main thing that @s31joemhar wants to hear. It is the transparency of the reviews on the platform itself. company or product owners may not give a solicit to LINA, though company that places their product or establishments to LINA reviews can be not fair due to companies and personnel who owns the products for review can pay for people to boost the product credibility? we don't need to ask how this can happen as we in this forum knows how to earn money by boosting up ones campaign of ICO.

However great the idea is, LInA still has its flaws. They guarantee that the reviews posted on their site can't be tampered with since they are using blockchain technology. But if you think about it, most of the reviews aren't posted impromptu or done without earlier planning or preparation. The Reviewers or Helpers prepare a review then will post it at a later time. I just hope and urge LINA team to somehow empower their Reviewers and Helpers to prevent them from posting an unfair and bias reviews. A great compensation I think will be a good start, besides most of the advertisers, business owners and the like pay more to the most "CREDIBLE" and "RELIABLE" Product Reviews and Rating companies. 
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

I don't know but forgive me if I have to ask this question. I hope that the moderator will somehow notice this one. I am just curious what would be the technical method of providing the Product review? On our current time, reviews online are usually written reviews or video reviews. I am wondering if LInA.Review Team will be using Technology and "Super Sophisticated" device or method that can possibly detect fraudulent/unfair/bias review given by a certain reviewer or a Helper. Everything is possible nowadays, lie-detection and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is already here and being used for many applications. This method will certainly solve our hesitations and concerns regarding reliability and credibility of the reviewers and helpers.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

I don't know but forgive me if I have to ask this question. I hope that the moderator will somehow notice this one. I am just curious what would be the technical method of providing the Product review? On our current time, reviews online are usually written reviews or video reviews. I am wondering if LInA.Review Team will be using Technology and "Super Sophisticated" device or method that can possibly detect fraudulent/unfair/bias review given by a certain reviewer or a Helper. Everything is possible nowadays, lie-detection and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is already here and being used for many applications. This method will certainly solve our hesitations and concerns regarding reliability and credibility of the reviewers and helpers.

Bias reviews and solicited writes of any helper will be detected by the team,
They have these so-called helpers who will do the work for them, but the team will not remain silent if they will notice some bugs and misinformation from any people they hired. The main thing here is those helpers will get money from other people just to have a good review, they can be disqualified after that, but still the harm will be done even the team delete some false review that already read by many people.
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:01 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 08:54:39 PM by DASHers

i like how a LINA users can receive Lina token rewards by writing their reviews on the services and products on the Lina Platform, this will encourage users to give reviews irregardless if it is good or bad and these reviews would be recorded on the Lina Core private blockchain. But what i don't understand is, why is there a need for Lina users reviews be subjected for approval by Lina review staff and needs to get votes from Lina helpers? Does this mean bad reviews of Lina users could be deleted Huh  Huh Huh

I don't think that bad reviews from Lina users will be deleted. That's a NO-NO for reviews. When we say that the review that is posted was based on blockchain technology, there is no way (or I may say close to "no way") to delete a certain review done by anyone. According to what I have read and understood in the Whitepaper (kindly read white paper page 9 where it says "Publish lots of quality reviews, which are widely accepted (like/agree). After reaching the specific level, the reviewer will be promoted to Helper.") This is the reason why users' reviews will be evaluated by the LInA Team, if the review was "widely accepted", meaning even if it is good or bad review but if it is "reliable" and "based on facts", it will certainly be widely accepted and may be used as a basis for promotion in becoming a Helper.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:14:42 PM

To be a reviewer of LINA.REVIEW "HELPER" you need to pass your CV to their team and they will review your portfolio if you are eligible to be one of the team members to make a decent review for their client's establishment or product. The team just want to have a great company and will run long for better and will give right feedback and unbiased blog for anyone.

But what i don't understand is, why is there a need for Lina users reviews be subjected for approval by Lina review staff and needs to get votes from Lina helpers? Does this mean bad reviews of Lina users could be deleted Huh  Huh Huh
smith4cris

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:23:04 AM

To be a reviewer of LINA.REVIEW "HELPER" you need to pass your CV to their team and they will review your portfolio if you are eligible to be one of the team members to make a decent review for their client's establishment or product. The team just want to have a great company and will run long for better and will give right feedback and unbiased blog for anyone.

But what i don't understand is, why is there a need for Lina users reviews be subjected for approval by Lina review staff and needs to get votes from Lina helpers? Does this mean bad reviews of Lina users could be deleted Huh  Huh Huh

Where did you read that? Lina review staff approval and votes from helpers? I have not read any portion on the whitepaper that states the need for staff approval. I know that applicants are pre-qualified before they become Helpers but it is not stated that Lina review staffs need to approve reviews before they are reflected in the Lina.review platform. If that will be the case, using blockchain technology will not be necessary.

Quoted from Lina whitepaper https://lina.review/lina_whitepaper.pdf
There are 2 options to become a Helper:
1. Sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, etc. The applicant is only considered as a Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. Please note that in the later stages of the system, when Lina.review has grown, the approval for being a Helper will be very strict due to the user-oriented assessment of the system.
2 Publish lots of quality reviews, which are widely accepted (like/agree). After reaching the specific level, the reviewer will be promoted to Helper. Note that depending on the size of the system that this threshold will also increase accordingly.

On number 2 you can see that to be a Helper one can opt to publish lots of quality reviews which are widely accepted (like/agree), not necessarily vote but I guess its similar.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:31:31 AM

If there is someone that could answer all our questions it would be much easier for us to understand how the system will resolve the issue,but it seems that the developers and moderators are too busy to answer our quesrions  Roll Eyes
They might be busy preparing for the announcement in march 15 so stay tuned,i have bookmarked this thread because i am surely going to invest to this project.
We have done the same,i am waiting for the developers to join this thread so we can clarify our questions,it is better to have some chatgroup or telegrem group for those who wants to chat with these good developers.  Kiss

Telegram group will be a big help for this project to connect to those people who wants to join the project and future investors,
If you want to have a successful ICO you should have an active medium that will make everyone keep in touch with your team.
BTW.. they dont need to join this ann thread as they were the creator of this thread.
if that so how are we going have our questions be answered by a reliable source?if there are no moderators and developers joining this ANN thread,a telegram group or discussion group would be a good thing.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:09:41 AM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.

The bad reviews also can become a challenge to the companies if the firm thake the negative reviews as their weak point and do nothing about that matter well that will cause a huge destruction to their business but if they will take it as  criticism for them to become a better company, it is up to them on how the entrepreneurs perceive the bad reviews.
I am thinking that bad reviews might lead to crash a certain firm. We know that review is powerful and if someone will totally lose its reputation to the mass probably, it will also lose its profits in result to bankruptcy.
Yes it can be a challenge to the firm, to change the firm but not at all times. For sure, if the reputation will damage already, no one will enter it again. Just like love, if you lose her faith to you, she will always doubt to your love.

We cannot hide the bad reviews and only give the positive reviews to the consumer because in every businesses it is very impossible not to have negative ones.
It is upon to the entrepreneurs on how they will handle the negative feedbavk of the consumers.
Though the entrepreneurs can handle the negative feedbacks. Sometimes, it is upon the trust of the customers. If someone will already experienced a low quality products or bad services to the firm. For sure, others will also doubt eventhough they did not yet experience the services.
But if the entrepreneurs will make a way to return the trust of the people to their service, their business will not fall down.
A knowledgeable entrepreneur always have an idea to catch up his customers. I think the best way to return the trust of the customer is to correct what the clients saw to the service. Making also a new promos and incentives to the customer will help to gain back their enthusiasm to buy again.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

Im sure this is really going to be a big project, i wonder how the system would be more better than those existing review sites? should there be someone who will accepting helpers?

For a certain induvidual to become part of the lina project review the lina project set an requirements and criterias for you to be officially part of the lina team and the lina project accepts honest reviews and only lina team will hire helpers and moderators.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:18:53 AM

Where is the moderator? i am really interested with this project but before i invest i want to ask some questions,so there will be a total transparency with the reviews from these helpers/experts,but the project itself looks promising the idea is good but i wonder how it will be applied in real life.

The lina project hired moderators you are already professionals in terms of giving reviews or feedbacks to the companies who are being reviewed,
the lina also created several ideas on how to evalute the companies' products as well as their services.
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:54 AM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
And after the filtering what are they going to do with the negative ones, hide or dispose?

For me sir every business  has its own negative feedbacks from the consumer and it is natural and in order to have transparency and for the project not to be labeled as bias lina review has its own criterias on how to filter the reviews that is being given by the people.

How and what are the criteria for filtering the reviews on their platform then? Can they really manage to pull off a big Project like this? because this can change the perspective of how the review industry works in the near future.
It traceable if there is something fishy in the review. I think it is hard to set some criteria in filtering reviews because we cannot say if a negative or positive review is a genuine.
Lina will launch this project because they are confident to use their blockchain technology to provide a fair review system for all.
Yes it can be, the review may manipulate the people from their utility. We all know that reviews can change or engage every mindset of the people. That's how review works.

All reviews are subjective, depending on the taste of the person reviewing the certain products, unless they (lina.review) have guidelines on how to make a feed back on a certain service or product.  but I believe they already brain stormed about this stuff and already have an answer on how they will keep it fair and genuine.

It will only be subjective of there will be no guidelines or standard for the product. As long as the review is beneficial for the viewers it will serve it purpose. Again lina.review team has a big part for this to be successful.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

I am happy to be part of lina.Review and i want to know more about it on how they can help the people around the world about the review in many cases so that everyone will be aware on the things that they reviewed.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

If the users would have a chance to be promoted to be a helper,how will the system knows when these people arent from the brands that these helpers should be reviewed?

I am a little confused on how will this system prevent those abusive people,please enlighten me.

The lina project have a set of qualifications for them to hire an individual or consumer but i don't think that lina will hire someone with out a high set of qualifications or without reviewing their backgrounds
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

Interesting to have seen this LINA.Review platform for reviewing on Blockchain,helpful for transparency&reliability of the reviews.
It is also a big help on us in terms of blockchain. i think lina.Review will boom because there are many cases that without reviewing like for example some cases that people are in danger in getting some things without reviewing or they go in a wrong decision because of lack on reviewing, so i gues lina.Review will helps a lot.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

If this project is going to achieve success it can eliminate those paid websites like techradar - cellphones and laptops reviews who are surely getting paid with the good reviews they are giving to these brands,we should know how these reviews will be trasparent and accurate reviews so the products,and consumers will benefit.

Yes sir/madamme that's right if the lina review successfully launch their platforms the fake reviews will be deleted and changed into honest one.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

What a great project,advertiser/merchants will be the main beneficiaries of this decentralized reviews,10% of advertising revenue will be put the whole system? so that the website will have something to pay those helpers so that these people wont need to sell their reviews to these brands or products.
Yeah you are right ,that should be the fees will go thru,to pay those people who are giving reviews to the products/services that these brands wants to get reviewed.So there will be no one that will sell their reviews? because they are already making money with just reviews.

Those experts should be examined very well so there will be no biased/paid reviews in the website.

Politicians and other government employee have high salary and pay roll, though they still corrupt the country they are serving, this can be apply with LINA.REVIEW!
Yes they have payment and budget for helpers, but what will happen if some company that want the best review for their business or product pay some helpers 2 years of their salary in just 1 review?
As far as I know, lina review will focus in the service of the firms and company, not in the government. And I think it is hard to integrate reviews in politics since we all know that the politicians don't have the plan to drop their position in just a matter of review.

Based on my own understanding the lina review is not connected in any political reviews because the focus of this project is to give reviews of the products and services of the said company.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

If this project is going to achieve success it can eliminate those paid websites like techradar - cellphones and laptops reviews who are surely getting paid with the good reviews they are giving to these brands,we should know how these reviews will be trasparent and accurate reviews so the products,and consumers will benefit.

Yes sir/madamme that's right if the lina review successfully launch their platforms the fake reviews will be deleted and changed into honest one.

And users would be saved from misleading reviews thereby getting the best products or services that they deserve with their hard earned money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: