Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

Anyone who loves online shopping customer and consumers is likely to see an online review about the product and services they want to purchase but some of those doesn't trust online rating or reviews.
What about applcations we see in apple store and playstore? Each application has their own ratings and reviews. I wonder who might be the reviewers behind every rating they get, are they from a review company of just been done individually by clients or users? Me my self even if i am asked to rate and review i dont do.

Me too. I feel lazy to make a review if they ask me to do. Because I don't think that as necessary. But then I realized how important to give feedback.

I guess not all client are having the same thought like what you are thinking. And giving any feedback is big thing for us to know to find where we need to improve more which is to avoid or not something like that. It could be the reason why Lina.reviews need to be implement   to have a good and high quality goods.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

Overall, this is a well thought of project. Reading the whitepaper, it was very well researched and conceptualized. Only a few holes to be filled in once it has been launched.Decentralized, competitors listed, advantage over competitors listed, problem to be solved is clear, no claims of doing the impossible, but rather thinking first what would be the best option to solve problems with the current industry. Then, there is the target client market and target user market, all other industries, and all individual users.

That's right! I believe that this project will certainly change the image of the review industry. I really want to commend the people behind this concept which is really beneficial not only people that belong to the industry but to the ordinary users (consumers). They will surely enjoy the "value of money" effect of trustful reviews before they buy a certain product.

You know what pal, while reading their whitepaper I found out that By being implemented on Blockchain technology, Lina.review will address issues related to transparency and immutability of the score, as well as develop mechanisms to help users and experts earn profits based on system development and the quality of their reviews.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

Sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, etc. The applicant is only considered as a
Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. Please note that in the later stages of the system, when Lina.review has  grown, the approval for being a Helper  will  be  very  strict  due  to  the  user - oriented assessment of the system.

- Does signing-up with lina is required only for the investors? or anyone those who is interested are welcome to do so? Because according to the statement above applicant will only be approve by the board of lina right? Isn't you have a very strict rules regarding this matter?  I just don't know if my understanding is right.

According to page 8 of the Whitepaper, this was one of the options on how to become a Helper. The ordinary user can be considered as a Helper if he/she was qualified and be able to pass the said requirements. These things will be approved by the Helper Board. I think they don't mention about Investors on the whitepaper. Maybe they have separate documentation for that.

bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

Publish lots of quality reviews, which are widely accepted (like/agree). After reaching the specific level, the reviewer will be promoted to Helper. Note that depending on the size of the system that this threshold will also increase accordingly.

This second option was seldom noticed by everyone. This will bypass the Helper Board and submission of CV and other requirements to LiNA.review. As long as you have widely accepted published quality reviews, you can be promoted as Helper.

But LiNA doesn't mention numbers on this option. I hope they can come up with a number so there's a chance to those reviewers that have real skill and talent in doing good and trustful reviews.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

If ther will be some fees for these product/brands to be reviewed? wouldnt be that a reason why these helpers are going to sell their reviews?
yeah might be the reason why these people will sell their reviews,because to what i have read,website will require some fees so that their products will be reviewed by these experts/helpers.

Yes, there is a fee but these are product listing fee(s). It is also paid if it is only applicable. Meaning fees are not really required but there are certain products that need fee(s), depending on the configuration.

I think these fees will be used by LiNA for operational expenses including the Helper's substantial portion of the advertising revenue or registration fee. These fees are controlled by LiNA.review and not by the Merchants or Companies.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

Anyone who loves online shopping customer and consumers is likely to see an online review about the product and services they want to purchase but some of those doesn't trust online rating or reviews.
What about applcations we see in apple store and playstore? Each application has their own ratings and reviews. I wonder who might be the reviewers behind every rating they get, are they from a review company of just been done individually by clients or users? Me my self even if i am asked to rate and review i dont do.

Me too. I feel lazy to make a review if they ask me to do. Because I don't think that as necessary. But then I realized how important to give feedback.

I guess not all client are having the same thought like what you are thinking. And giving any feedback is big thing for us to know to find where we need to improve more which is to avoid or not something like that. It could be the reason why Lina.reviews need to be implement   to have a good and high quality goods.
It is not that i dont want too to give review or ratings but there are applications that we use that are too quick in asking ratings and reviews. You will just open the application and the review and rating slot will pop up right away when you are just in the middle of doing something. It is so annoying. Asking for a rate when the you have not yet gotten any service trom them.
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.
It should. Bad reviews must be posted as well so not only that costumers/user will be aware, that is also for the advertiser so they can make their products and services better. If Lina will just eliminate the negative one s and posts the positive ones, that is unfair and they will be unreliable platform for reviews.

I dont think that the lina.project was beinh developed just to eliminate those negative revirws of a certain companies. Lina was created for the benefit of the consumers for them to be more aware towards the products that they want to avail as well as the services that the costumers wants to purchase.

Good Point! It is a win-win situation for both companies and consumers (end users). If there will be a fair review, product quality will certainly be improved and the companies reputation will surely be uplifted if they've done the right countermeasures to improve their product and services.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

The project is a great idea, but reading some parts of it, it needs more research to become successful. It's a lot and it's well thought of already, but there's still a lot to be improved.
Well, many projects are like that. The project is obviously still in the developmental stage. Usually it's still mid stage on release.
You’re right. Some have to be tested first before they officially announce. It’s ok. Perfection is attained by trying and trying. No failure, no success as they say.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

If ther will be some fees for these product/brands to be reviewed? wouldnt be that a reason why these helpers are going to sell their reviews?
yeah might be the reason why these people will sell their reviews,because to what i have read,website will require some fees so that their products will be reviewed by these experts/helpers.

Yes, there is a fee but these are product listing fee(s). It is also paid if it is only applicable. Meaning fees are not really required but there are certain products that need fee(s), depending on the configuration.

I think these fees will be used by LiNA for operational expenses including the Helper's substantial portion of the advertising revenue or registration fee. These fees are controlled by LiNA.review and not by the Merchants or Companies.
Based on what i’ve read fee is collected when a certain activity is done like review. When a review is don inside the platform then they are charged on the serviced but the fee will be used of course for the development of the platform and for the helpers since they are hired.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

The project is a great idea, but reading some parts of it, it needs more research to become successful. It's a lot and it's well thought of already, but there's still a lot to be improved.
Well, many projects are like that. The project is obviously still in the developmental stage. Usually it's still mid stage on release.
You’re right. Some have to be tested first before they officially announce. It’s ok. Perfection is attained by trying and trying. No failure, no success as they say.
For me the industry of review for lina will really have an indemand tech for the foreable years because of the advancement of technology and it needs an application or colaboration with something like lina who is leading in developing something advance in the current system of reviews with the blockchain integration i think lina's endevours will lead to success.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:39:00 PM

For me the industry of review for lina will really have an indemand tech for the foreable years because of the advancement of technology and it needs an application or colaboration with something like lina who is leading in developing something advance in the current system of reviews with the blockchain integration i think lina's endevours will lead to success.
Indeed thats why its having a lot of attention right now people also know that this review industry will boom few years from now and its on its developing phase thats why they are interested in lina's progress in the blockchain support and a lot of questions are surging excited to know the capabilities of the project on how it will perform on its launching. I hope the team have a lot of patience on the challenges that may occur along the way right now they are doing their best to kick start something amazing that will revolutionize the review system.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

Indeed thats why its having a lot of attention right now people also know that this review industry will boom few years from now and its on its developing phase thats why they are interested in lina's progress in the blockchain support and a lot of questions are surging excited to know the capabilities of the project on how it will perform on its launching. I hope the team have a lot of patience on the challenges that may occur along the way right now they are doing their best to kick start something amazing that will revolutionize the review system.
you are correct lina is still on its starting phase and challenging times are ahead more critics will come that is because of this interesting development that blockchain is throwing into the traditional industry a disruptive change is happening but this will make the system a lot faster more reliable and more features can be discovered with in its potential where all can benefit.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
supsy10

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:30:30 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 07:37:48 AM by supsy10

What is their desired Soft cap/Hard cap for their ICO ? And what is the ICO price of its token ?

According to their White paper, the ICO will produce 300 million Lina tokens in its ICO phase and Another 600 million tokens will be produced in the consecutive years(in the course of ten years). I don't see what is their Hard cap or soft cap for their project. The ICO price they are targetting is 1 usd per token.
Do they have already announced when will this ICO be started? i am looking forward to this project as i have been here asking questions from the moderators.
They don't announce yet the ICO sale/Crowdsale yet. But based on their roadmap it will be between Q2 and Q3 of 2018 where they will generate tokens and release their alpha platform. Maybe we should ask some developer out there.
Wow this is nice,i have bookmarked this thread so i can check it day by day,should we have some telegram group so investors can join ?
i think it's a good idea to have a telegram so that everyone can reach and giving their feedback about the project even at the end of the ICO.
Here is Lina telegram group  https://t.me/linareviewintl  We are looking forward to chatting with you all and hope to receive your suggests to improve Lina.review better. Many thanks.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:16:50 AM

Actually every project encounter that,trial and error is always been there on every situation so that we see if where to be success and sometimes in the trial and error more project become successful.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

You may have a point on this one mate, but I think those people that who are greed will no longer be disappear in any form of business, especially in this type of business isn't right? So the better way for us to avoid this things is we must be careful in everything we choose to be involve in any project like this one.

I think this is possible, we really are waiting to see what Lina.review platform will look like and how will it function. I hope I can participate in the testing of Lina.review.

The lina project review wants to reduce the fake information or fake reviews that are  given by the fake reviewees who are being paid by the companies for the sake of their reputation, giving accutate reviews is the main function of yhe lina prjoct review .

DO you really wanna take it?
do we really need to have those comments and review? how can we be sure that those are true and will be done in a good way?
what is your measurable way to say that?
if y0ou have! tell me cause I wanna know.

Do we really need to have those comments and reviews? I think yes. In the advent of technology where almost everything can be bought online a practical review or even comments can help a buyer make a better decision in buying. Personally when I buy a mobile phone for example, aside from checking the specification of the unit I want, I also make sure to read comments, feed backs or related review so that I can get a better grasp of what I am buying before I finally buy. If people will find out that Lina reviews are reliable and Lina.reviewed products tend to be more competitive, I think this will greatly affect the market. Do we really need it? Yes we do.

To save time and avoid wasting my money on products that won't satisfy me, I usually read reviews and feedbacks about the product that I am going to buy. This will help me decide which one should I buy. So a reliable review site is very important to avoid scams.

That's a very much important actually. Perhaps there's customer that their capital payment for the goods will turn into nothing, of course we want it to be satisfy in it, therefore reviewing the item or checking them in the first place was just a normal things to do for the customer like us, isn't right?

Because of my schedules, I don't have much time to go to malls to buy some of my stuff I needed. Thanks for online shops. And yes, online reviews are very much important especially to me as an online shopper. I usually buy online whenever I needed accessories for my gadgets because I am too lazy going out when I have my day off.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.
It should. Bad reviews must be posted as well so not only that costumers/user will be aware, that is also for the advertiser so they can make their products and services better. If Lina will just eliminate the negative one s and posts the positive ones, that is unfair and they will be unreliable platform for reviews.

I dont think that the lina.project was beinh developed just to eliminate those negative revirws of a certain companies. Lina was created for the benefit of the consumers for them to be more aware towards the products that they want to avail as well as the services that the costumers wants to purchase.

Good Point! It is a win-win situation for both companies and consumers (end users). If there will be a fair review, product quality will certainly be improved and the companies reputation will surely be uplifted if they've done the right countermeasures to improve their product and services.
You maybe right on that things, it is a win-win situation. What if they fail to give the 100% full satisfaction to their consumer or users? of course the company reputation will also be lessen and the service quality will turn into waste or nothing only. How is that?
Wylie330

Activity: 258

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

According to Lina's technical details, Lina builds its own blockchain. What's the purpose of having its own blockchain? Why not use Ethereum blockchain alone? Is it more advantageous?

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

According to Lina's technical details, Lina builds its own blockchain. What's the purpose of having its own blockchain? Why not use Ethereum blockchain alone? Is it more advantageous?

There are many projects who had their own blockchain, this project has one of the best platforms

and maybe they also want to have something on their own blockchain.

we will see soon what they want to show.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

Blockchain technology is the perfect platform for LiNA.review to make it different from the current review platforms.. The transparency really helps the users and experts in finding and comparing evaluation results. Unlike from the current review platform or websites, it is very difficult to find reviews (for comparison of advantages and disadvantages) and gain experience from the previous reviewers.
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

There are many projects who had their own blockchain, this project has one of the best platforms

and maybe they also want to have something on their own blockchain.

we will see soon what they want to show.
yes, and i think they want to show that they can stand on their own to be successful in their own blockchain. They think it will become advantage if they use their own blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: