Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:41:09 PM

Hi guys! Do other services use blockchain advantages? Is there any info on this? I’d like to learn more about competitors.

Do you mean Alibaba or Amazon or smth like this?
Hi there, forum users! I’ve been reading about the project on different sites... Will it be just a more convenient Ali-Express? By the way, it isn’t far from certain that it will be possible to make it more convenient.
Hello! Ali-Express that you’ve specified will be one of the competitors of Flogmall, but the last one has a lot of advantages over it.
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:42:22 PM

Hi guys! Do other services use blockchain advantages? Is there any info on this? I’d like to learn more about competitors.

Hi there, forum users! I’ve been reading about the project on different sites... Will it be just a more convenient Ali-Express? By the way, it isn’t far from certain that it will be possible to make it more convenient.
Hello! Ali-Express that you’ve specified will be one of the competitors of Flogmall, but the last one has a lot of advantages over it.

Yes! The key ones will be the following: reduction in marketing costs, convenience of settlements and transparency, variety of goods, geography of the whole world. As for me, I think that the most important thing is blockchain.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

Yes! The key ones will be the following: reduction in marketing costs, convenience of settlements and transparency, variety of goods, geography of the whole world. As for me, I think that the most important thing is blockchain.
All the other things besides blockchain are available at other stores. Well, almost all of them. What will the blockchain add?
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

Hi dev! Do you have statistics? How many sellers registered on the platform, how many products, how many transactions, etc. ?
I also want to know this. Dev?
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

Just few more eth to reach soft cap..great milestone!  Smiley
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

All the other things besides blockchain are available at other stores. Well, almost all of them. What will the blockchain add?
Well, it will provide an opportunity of decentralization, global scales of trade, confidentiality and transparency at the same time! This is a breakthrough technology at the moment!
fidcom

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

Admin! It’s interesting. How will all relations between the seller of the goods and the buyer be regulated in terms of law?
In terms of law it is implemented via smart contracts concluded with both parties. In my opinion, this is the most transparent approach at this moment. In addition, they will be drafted by independent experts.
ajeshjoy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

Hey, thanks for the post. Do you guys have any whitepapers available that I can download?
SalmaBR

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

The competition in the field of international ecommerce is growing and Flogmall's platform is doing great selling goods for cryptocurrency. Hope the team accomplishes the progress needed to this interesting concept. Best of luck
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

​Hello friends! And here is again the heading "They Write About Us "; it is time to make it as a traditional one. Today there is a publication from the foreign business colleagues - The Merkle. The article tells about the fact that in the choice of payment methods the altcoins are far ahead of bitcoin. By the way, FLOGmall is mentioned as a platform where you can buy goods with any altcoins.

Link to the article below! Go, read, enjoy!
https://themerkle.com/forget-bitcoin-these-altcoins-are-leading-the-way-in-merchant-adoption/

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:43:23 AM

Hey, thanks for the post. Do you guys have any whitepapers available that I can download?

Hello!

Here is a link: https://flogmall.com/wp/

You also can download it.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

Admin! It’s interesting. How will all relations between the seller of the goods and the buyer be regulated in terms of law?

Hello!

For example, when speaking about return of a product.
While at the legislative level, this issue is not settled, of course a return under the law on consumer protection is impossible. As well as it is not possible to purchase it on any international site, such as eBay or aliexpress. The issue of goods of good quality is regulated by a safe transaction.

If the product is defective or damaged, you can provide evidence of this fact according to our instructions, and you can directly contact the store for an exchange or refund. Since the store has a rating and reviews, it is important for them to monitor their reputation, and they are likely to solve the issue in your favor. If this does not happen, then you can contact the support service of the platform. And according to the instructions, we will resolve this issue. We do not want any of the parties to the transaction to violate the laws of the jurisdiction in which they operate. If you have purchased a product with the service "safe transaction", in this case you have protected yourself 100% from such situations.

Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

Hello!

While at the legislative level, this issue is not settled, of course a return under the law on consumer protection is impossible. As well as it is not possible to purchase it on any international site, such as eBay or aliexpress. The issue of goods of good quality is regulated by a safe transaction.

If the product is defective or damaged, you can provide evidence of this fact according to our instructions, and you can directly contact the store for an exchange or refund. Since the store has a rating and reviews, it is important for them to monitor their reputation, and they are likely to solve the issue in your favor. If this does not happen, then you can contact the support service of the platform. And according to the instructions, we will resolve this issue. We do not want any of the parties to the transaction to violate the laws of the jurisdiction in which they operate. If you have purchased a product with the service "safe transaction", in this case you have protected yourself 100% from such situations.
Listen, and what rights does each participant of the project have? For example, if I didn't buy anything, can I “ban” or complain of the manufacturer or on-line store, which are there in the system?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

Hi dev! Do you have statistics? How many sellers registered on the platform, how many products, how many transactions, etc. ?
I also want to know this. Dev?

Hello!)

We do not provide extended statistics yet, because the platform is in the process of development. We have more than a hundred orders for today.
More than 3000 private ads, Over 5000 offers of goods from stores.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

after I read the contents of the website, I think flogmall is an exchange that offers a barter with a product of goods. but if my coins have not been supported by flagmall, does flagmall provide an option for listing by voting? or determined in another way?

Hello!

You can ask us to add a coin what you need. And if everything is ok, we will add it

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

hello bount manager.. my bitcointalk account was hacked.. 😞can i change my profile link? i paticipated for bounty campaign..

Write the data in which campaign the links to accounts also participated. This information should be written in our bounty topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2790987.0

Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

​Hello friends! And here is again the heading "They Write About Us "; it is time to make it as a traditional one. Today there is a publication from the foreign business colleagues - The Merkle. The article tells about the fact that in the choice of payment methods the altcoins are far ahead of bitcoin. By the way, FLOGmall is mentioned as a platform where you can buy goods with any altcoins.

Link to the article below! Go, read, enjoy!
https://themerkle.com/forget-bitcoin-these-altcoins-are-leading-the-way-in-merchant-adoption/
My respect to the audience! If there are any obvious and simple reasons why should a manufacturer choose this platform?
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

Hello!

It's not even about the advantages you can speak about, but about a fundamentally different business organization.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

It's not even about the advantages you can speak about, but about a fundamentally different business organization.

The project is based on blockchain-technology. The main benefits for customers in the convenience of calculations with customers, access to the global sales market, suppression of marketing costs.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

Hello!

Listen, and what rights does each participant of the project have? For example, if I didn't buy anything, can I “ban” or complain of the manufacturer or on-line store, which are there in the system?

The buyer can only complain about the ad or the goods. For example, if a private seller violates someone's rights - copied for example an ad or product.
But the seller himself will not be able to complain if the buyer has not bought anything from him yet.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: