Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39296 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

The relatively high ratings of the project on popular web browsing sites, I like your openness towards investors.
Yes this project is pretty well known in the popular websites. And i think that a lot of investors appreciate the work of this project and many will join this project because it has potential.

I'm not surprised at this, unless one has not been following, Gifcoin is giving a lot into this project, so is expected to see such happening, the project is not just targeting a specific place or country but trying to make their services accessible to all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Hey mates, have you seen this article written by me yesterday? I hope it will help someone make a choice https://medium.com/@henryonyebuchi53/gifcoin-the-future-of-online-betting-b61d7d192ba
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

Hey mates, have you seen this article written by me yesterday? I hope it will help someone make a choice https://medium.com/@henryonyebuchi53/gifcoin-the-future-of-online-betting-b61d7d192ba
Interesting article. But what does it mean:
"A complicated betting site makes it hard for these clients to return...." ??
Sorry, I have to use an interpreter, maybe I didn't get the final meaning. Explain please?  Smiley
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:22:40 PM

It seems a good project although I still didn't read whitepaper, but as my first impression I find it interested project, since they already have a working project with over 20000 active customers, Also team member looks good.

Reading the white paper is the first thing one should do it. It will give almost all information needed for making decision about investments. GIFcoin might be bit exceptional because almost all information is available in their website and blogs. So its easy to get sense of everything.

Sometimes you start to read the forum and the messages of the participants and so you read that you forget to read the white paper. And then you have questions and you write them right here, because you see that people are sympathetic and will answer all the questions with joy.

Dont just believe what other saying, we should cross check everything before investing in any tokens. That gives us confidence also in case some spammers starts saying bad ICO and all.

Thats why I always first check the project website for all relevant information. Then only I look into all other details externally. Most information in the project website should be legible. Check whether the same is conveyed by the team in their social media channels.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

It seems a good project although I still didn't read whitepaper, but as my first impression I find it interested project, since they already have a working project with over 20000 active customers, Also team member looks good.

Reading the white paper is the first thing one should do it. It will give almost all information needed for making decision about investments. GIFcoin might be bit exceptional because almost all information is available in their website and blogs. So its easy to get sense of everything.

Sometimes you start to read the forum and the messages of the participants and so you read that you forget to read the white paper. And then you have questions and you write them right here, because you see that people are sympathetic and will answer all the questions with joy.

Dont just believe what other saying, we should cross check everything before investing in any tokens. That gives us confidence also in case some spammers starts saying bad ICO and all.

Yeah right, there are lots of factors to consider before investing in a new project. But aside from that I think most investors are following their instinct when making investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

Yeah right, there are lots of factors to consider before investing in a new project. But aside from that I think most investors are following their instinct when making investments.
of course, reading all the available information about the project before investing is a necessary thing. But I also always read comments and feedback from other users, this is also important in my opinion. Because all people have different opinions, and I want to see different aspects of new projects.
catwangyu

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

ready to have a look
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

An interesting project, but I want to ask the developer why GIFcoin? At first I thought that this project is connected with pictures.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

-.-

If newbie don't know what to write, first should learn and come back to post something about the project. See this kind of crappy message in the good project thread is annoying to the maximum extent. hope you will find nice content to write about the project here.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

-.-
Is this all you wrote since registering on the forum? Are you seriously? Have you read the white paper? If this is all you are capable of - I advise you not to litter the thread of a good project.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Thats why I always first check the project website for all relevant information. Then only I look into all other details externally. Most information in the project website should be legible. Check whether the same is conveyed by the team in their social media channels.
Yes. Sometimes for new comers it will difficult to identify real/scammers ICO. That time they need to study properly about project, their targets and goals,  they needed funds. White paper always can help to understand project clearly.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

An interesting project, but I want to ask the developer why GIFcoin? At first I thought that this project is connected with pictures.

GIF means gambling Investment Fund. In that way, this is also catchy and known to many many people. Its really smart name choice by the developer. You agree now with me?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

Permit me to share a cut from the summary in the White paper

"The idea of GIFcoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is to raise capital, which we'll use to upgrade VitalBet's gambling platform, as well as popularize and promote the VitalBet Brand on the most promising betting markets (countries). After we have completed all these steps, we expect a large increase in VitalBet's clients. As a result, we will share 80% of VitalBet's net profits with our GIFcoin token holders on a yearly basis. As simple as that"

This is by far the most straightforward and unbiased view of gifcoin. They ain't promising anything beyond what they intend to achieve unlike most ico that tell you things they themselves find amusing, too good to be true, here this guys have got what it takes

As what I have understand GIFcoin will help VitalBet to improve their system which in return it will share 80% of VitalBet's net profit. This is something interesting because the team were doing an alternative ways to make their token more useful.

In my own understanding, GIFcoin and VitalBet are business partners in which they combined the betting and gambling kind of investments. This would be a good decision for GIFcoin team because VitalBet are being popular for betting industry and regulated by professional experts.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

of course, reading all the available information about the project before investing is a necessary thing. But I also always read comments and feedback from other users, this is also important in my opinion. Because all people have different opinions, and I want to see different aspects of new projects.

Every persons/investors really have their own strategies how they will check the project and what will make them to be attracted to invest in a particular project, All in all we just need to be extra careful in making investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

GIF means gambling Investment Fund. In that way, this is also catchy and known to many many people. Its really smart name choice by the developer. You agree now with me?
By the way, this is really a reasonable step. That the project always remained on hearing at many people, and as at interested investors in it.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

the pre-sale is long gone. I do not know when it was, but it may be that 1 ETH has cost $ 1,100 at that time.
If the price is still valid, you can now get a lot more tokens for $ 1,100, as 1 ETH today only costs $ 415
But I hope that Gifcoin adapted the prices (for them, not for us:-) )

With the current ETH pricing condition, there should be a price adjustment for its token because the participants who early supported the project will be harmed if the token sale price is not adjusted to the current ETH price, does the team have an opinion on this issue?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

I saw that VitalBet's website doesn't open in a number of countries without a license. Yes, you can use VPN or proxy. But all the same, when will the support of these countries, or it doesn't depend on the developers?

I don't think there will be support for such countries from gif coin company without online betting being legalized in those countries because it was clearly started that the team took time out to compile a list of countries where online betting is legal.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

By the way, this is really a reasonable step. That the project always remained on hearing at many people, and as at interested investors in it.
Yes that is the great way to make the first step for a better community. If the team will hear all the people, supporters and investors queries amd suggestion, then I think the team would come up with the best strategy to gain more people and investors that will lead and serves as a key to the huge community of the GIFcoin.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

Yeah right, the first thing to check is their website, its domain etc. Then the contents of the websites then the Ann thread next are the social media accounts and last but not the least, the activeness of the devs and team members.

Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

the pre-sale is long gone. I do not know when it was, but it may be that 1 ETH has cost $ 1,100 at that time.
If the price is still valid, you can now get a lot more tokens for $ 1,100, as 1 ETH today only costs $ 415
But I hope that Gifcoin adapted the prices (for them, not for us:-) )

With the current ETH pricing condition, there should be a price adjustment for its token because the participants who early supported the project will be harmed if the token sale price is not adjusted to the current ETH price, does the team have an opinion on this issue?
Yes, this is an extremely unpleasant situation. Perhaps the developers will charge early investors with a certain number of bonus tokens?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: