Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39308 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

Basically GIFCoin will use ETH to develop their betting platform, advertise your business to potential user and gather users as much as possible for being one of top 15 in betting field until 2020.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

The idea of the project is gambling. If it is well advertised, then they have a chance to attract a lot of users. The main thing is that participation in these games is honest, not fraudulent. Which by the way is very much.

GIFCoin is doing its best in the promotions. I am seeing GIFcoin everywhere now including social media channels. Social media bounty should not have been closed should be my only opinion. Not sure why they closed that earlier.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

The idea of the project is gambling. If it is well advertised, then they have a chance to attract a lot of users. The main thing is that participation in these games is honest, not fraudulent. Which by the way is very much.
Well, if 20 thousand people on the platform, a high rating on popular reviews and so generous bonus campaign for you is not an indicator - then I don’t even know what to advise in return for this project
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

Well, if 20 thousand people on the platform, a high rating on popular reviews and so generous bonus campaign for you is not an indicator - then I don’t even know what to advise in return for this project
You are right, but everything you called is not a 100% indicator of honesty in payments and transactions. Here we will have to believe the developers, or make sure of their own experiences by playing games.
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

You are right, but everything you called is not a 100% indicator of honesty in payments and transactions. Here we will have to believe the developers, or make sure of their own experiences by playing games.
I read some negative reviews about the VitalBet platform, where a person complained about the untimely withdrawal of certificates, and rather slow transactions. But as always there are those who are happy, but there are those who are not happy. In any case, he received an answer to his question, where he was explained the slow operation of the system due to his territorial location.
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:13:48 AM

I read some negative reviews about the VitalBet platform, where a person complained about the untimely withdrawal of certificates, and rather slow transactions. But as always there are those who are happy, but there are those who are not happy. In any case, he received an answer to his question, where he was explained the slow operation of the system due to his territorial location.
Yes, I also heard negative feedback, but I'm sure that many of them are unhappy with the work of the platform just because they all lose their money ...
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:17:55 AM

Yes, I also heard negative feedback, but I'm sure that many of them are unhappy with the work of the platform just because they all lose their money ...
In Russia we have a lot of negative reviews about this organization, but I'm sure it is because we have a very poorly developed sphere on the whole, and the people are not very polite.
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

In Russia we have a lot of negative reviews about this organization, but I'm sure it is because we have a very poorly developed sphere on the whole, and the people are not very polite.
Didn't you think that the majority of reviews in general write only people who are unhappy, or lose? Satisfied users never write reviews, very rarely. Therefore, not the best statistics is obtained, but this is not because the platform is bad. This is psychology.
vkolotun

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

Because in Russia VitalBet passes the trial period and hasn't gained sufficient popularity yet. With the inseparability of the blockchain, everything must change.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

Because in Russia VitalBet passes the trial period and hasn't gained sufficient popularity yet. With the inseparability of the blockchain, everything must change.
And where did you see only positive reviews about the platform for gambling? It doesnt happen. In addition, with such strong competition, all reviews can be purchased by competitors. Smiley
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

And where did you see only positive reviews about the platform for gambling? It doesnt happen. In addition, with such strong competition, all reviews can be purchased by competitors. Smiley

I just checked some Reviews about the Vitalbet Gambling platform. Consistently the reviews (mostly for Germany) were all positive.
JamesJazz82

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

I just checked some Reviews about the Vitalbet Gambling platform. Consistently the reviews (mostly for Germany) were all positive.
Yes, normal reviews, and given the capabilities of this platform, you can count on improving this situation
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

The similar projects connected with gambling and different investments into this sphere always have a huge number of users and good infrastructure. As for this project to be successful, it is necessary to add interesting functions which will deserve there is nobody attention from users and that will be though a little to distinguish this platform from others.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

I love crypto gambling and I think investing to this project is not risky because you dont play with the house but instead you sre joinijg the house because you get a yearly interest from thier yearly income.
Gambling is always risky no matter where you are or how you do it. As long as you put your own money into it it will become risky. Some are lucky some are not that is how it works.

Everything is a risk 2taps. You will need to take risks in order to accomplish something. Sure gambling is a risk, but as i already have said you need to take risks.
You don't always have to take risks to accomplish something. There may be obstacles in your way to accomplish your goal but those don't always have to take risks with them.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

I guess russia is not allowing for crypto/ICO investment. So obviously you will be see negative reviews about ICO. But Russia is a not only country to investing in ICO. From whole world GIF will get investors for ICO.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

Best is keep in touch and see how things go on there Gambling is actually very risky but the issue is if you have devs guarantee then you might reap greater benefit

Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

GIFCoin is doing its best in the promotions. I am seeing GIFcoin everywhere now including social media channels. Social media bounty should not have been closed should be my only opinion. Not sure why they closed that earlier.

GIFCOIN has already existing working infrustruction which one the of their edge from other betting industry.  In order for them to be on top they shoud create a strategic marketing campaign and innovate more profitable betting activities to attract more users and investors worldwide. The have very interesting profit sharing of 80% yearly.  
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

GIFCOIN has already existing working infrustruction which one the of their edge from other betting industry.  In order for them to be on top they shoud create a strategic marketing campaign and innovate more profitable betting activities to attract more users and investors worldwide. The have very interesting profit sharing of 80% yearly.  

Exactly, with the money they raised during the GIFcoin ICO they are able to do some significant changes on the Vitalbet website, generating new customers in several countries and do a lot of marketing.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

If indeed Russia has a negative view generally and crypto and gambling, you should expect them to give a negative post about a project that is trying to combine them both.
davidkakeko

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

good project
Does the project have a referral program?
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: