Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:00:46 PM

Countdown to 16 May 2018. Showing days, hours, minutes and seconds ticking down to 0. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180516T00&p0=238&msg=GIFcoin+ICO+End&font=serif

Did you make that yourself on that site ? However i miss a counter on the site just like this. Would be awesome if they will add it. This way it is very clear, and is handy for investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:13:10 PM

Countdown to 16 May 2018. Showing days, hours, minutes and seconds ticking down to 0. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180516T00&p0=238&msg=GIFcoin+ICO+End&font=serif

Did you make that yourself on that site ? However i miss a counter on the site just like this. Would be awesome if they will add it. This way it is very clear, and is handy for investors.

LOL no timeanddate offers it you just add a date and it shows it and generates the link like he posted... Its VERY handy for monitoring things, i like to generate one for all kinds of tasks and have it set as a homepage in my browser so i see it every day when i open my browser Smiley Keeps me motivated
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

LOL no timeanddate offers it you just add a date and it shows it and generates the link like he posted... Its VERY handy for monitoring things, i like to generate one for all kinds of tasks and have it set as a homepage in my browser so i see it every day when i open my browser Smiley Keeps me motivated

That's a good idea and it's a useful tool for completing tasks. GIFcoin should use this kind of countdown on their website. It would help new investors see how long they have left to invest.

luluvic

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

we will get gifcoin on wallet after ico or we need wait first year for getting gifcoin ? How would you pay us every year?
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:39:40 AM

That's a good idea and it's a useful tool for completing tasks. GIFcoin should use this kind of countdown on their website. It would help new investors see how long they have left to invest.

I liked this idea. This way it will be easier to understand how many days left. Almost all ICO have countdown except GIFcoin.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP
When ICO start?
I want to invest in perspective idea.

the ICO has been running for some time, they have already reached the softcap, at the moment we are in the 5th of the 6 bonus levels and you get 15% bonus right now. The whitepaper can be found here: https://www.gifcoin.io/GifCoin-WhitePaper.pdf

If someone plans to buy GIFcoin tokens then he/she needs to act fast. I see lot of transaction in GIF wallet so there is possibility that ICO might end soon.
Ofcourse first do proper research before investing
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

we will get gifcoin on wallet after ico or we need wait first year for getting gifcoin ? How would you pay us every year?

if you send your investment to their contract it sends you back the tokens instantly, you don't have to wait.  Dividends would be sent to the ETH wallet holding the tokens in ETH from my understanding.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:05:18 AM

When ICO start?

the ICO has been running for some time, they have already reached the softcap, at the moment we are in the 5th of the 6 bonus levels and you get 15% bonus right now. The whitepaper can be found here: https://www.gifcoin.io/GifCoin-WhitePaper.pdf

If someone plans to buy GIFcoin tokens then he/she needs to act fast. I see lot of transaction in GIF wallet so there is possibility that ICO might end soon.

I really can't wait for the team to update the website, it hasn't been updated for a good 2 weeks now and I'm pretty sure the hard cap is close by with all these transcations occuring.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

if you send your investment to their contract it sends you back the tokens instantly, you don't have to wait.  Dividends would be sent to the ETH wallet holding the tokens in ETH from my understanding.

That's true man, unlike other projects GIFcoin sends token immediately to your wallet upon purchase. An active team I must say.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

As is always the case if you are thinking about a bounty or airdrop you really should verify with the team of the coin via their site or ico. As theirs too many false flags only trust things via official channels

I agree. There are lot of scammers on  in this Cryoto world. We should be very careful when filling the information for airdrop or bounty.

I always verify airdrops information by checking info at project site or with telegram channel. Its better to miss few USD than loosing all from wallet

Wise words, scammers are out there, seeking whom to destroy, so every information about any specific news, should be authentically verified before jumping into conclusion, is best one joins every social media that has to do with the intended project that the individual tends to invest, also go via links from the website of the project and not just searching for such online to avoid phishing sites
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

That's cool. Just knowing about this now. Thanks for this info. It will surely come useful some day. I guess this is one way how some ico projects add count down timer to their website. Right?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

When ICO start?

There are still many tokens left, though I think the counter is not up to date. Less than the written 63427509 tokens are likely to be available in Stage 5. So if you want a 15% bonus, then maybe you should not wait too long
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

Gambling Investment Fund is a very attractive type of investment. I always thought that the gambling industry is very profitable. Now I can get my Gambling Investment Fund by purchasing gifcoin. This is very attractive.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

When ICO start?

I really can't wait for the team to update the website, it hasn't been updated for a good 2 weeks now and I'm pretty sure the hard cap is close by with all these transcations occuring.

Maybe that is the reason why they are not updating it anymore? i guess if they do have reached hardcap they are planning for a big update that is why it is taking so long.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

I liked this idea. This way it will be easier to understand how many days left. Almost all ICO have countdown except GIFcoin.

That's really nice idea. But guys stage-5 with 15% bonus still going on? Exactly how much GIF they have for stage-5? Why they are not updating latest count?
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

That's really nice idea. But guys stage-5 with 15% bonus still going on? Exactly how much GIF they have for stage-5? Why they are not updating latest count?
I don't know what is happening here. They are busy somewhere or might be website have some problem? Or they are modifying this website with attractive look?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

Probably best to ask the team in Telegram or the likes.  I imagine they are really busy though, I mean look at the new website they pushed out so quickly, I wonder what else they have up their sleeves!
Anilg

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

That's true man, unlike other projects GIFcoin sends token immediately to your wallet upon purchase. An active team I must say.

I think some project hold your tokens if you buy tokens using fiat currency. But GIF is not accepting fiat currency so it's not a problem here.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

Absolutely mate, it will bring a level of consciousness to investors, as well as potential investors still finding it hard to decide whether or not to participate.
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

Probably best to ask the team in Telegram or the likes.  I imagine they are really busy though, I mean look at the new website they pushed out so quickly, I wonder what else they have up their sleeves!
that's right to ask on the telegram channel is the best idea because the Team will quickly respond there, the reason why the results have not been updated is likely the team is very busy or is working on something else.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: