Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39315 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

ICO extension happened twice for GIF. I thought Tokens sale is going good and they might have crossed stage 5 also. Not sure what's happening in background.

Well, I was not sure if there was ever an extension. You lose track because some projects do not adhere to their schedule.
I still do not think that's good, but if gifcoin thinks they've got too little then they should try it for another month
i go with them:-)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

Stage 5 bonus still on https://www.gifcoin.io/ who else enjoys the user interface of the website  Cool and the constant reminder that someone from one part of the world just bought a particular amount of token Roll Eyes

I think this bonus will be on until this stage is completed. Btw, I have seen the ICO date is getting extended until June 15 for GIF. is this true?

Is this ICO date extension needed? I thought ICO is going at good speed. Where I can find this date extension info? I checked GIFcoin site but I am not able to find this info.
What happened in GIF? ICO date extended showing now on their website. Now 34 days are remaining to close this ICO.
On their twitter they are posting about a big news and announcement coming this week i think they are going to tell us more then about the extension of the project.

I am not sure whether that would be a big news. ICO extension normally wont be that good and big news. This news could be something different. Lets wait for the official announcement.

I'd imagine its just due to the rebranding mid-ico probably, maybe trying to use the new name to drum up a final run of support, theirs no real issue in that, kind of wish they would have posted an update to the page or even here just explaining it before it went live. But all it means is more time to grab a bit of tokens before they close off if you hadn't gotten a chance yet. I'm in no rush, im a patient guy

I am not sure if rebranding will be good idea now. I mean they received good response for their ICO. Softcap is already reached and stage 5 token sale might come finishing soon. So if they start rebranding now them existing investors may not like it.
xuanthu

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:12:17 AM

I believe the minimum is still 0,1ETH, which is 1150 GIF when you get the 15% Bonus. (1000GIF + 150BonusGIF)  Kiss Kiss Kiss
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

ICO extension happened twice for GIF. I thought Tokens sale is going good and they might have crossed stage 5 also. Not sure what's happening in background.

Well, I was not sure if there was ever an extension. You lose track because some projects do not adhere to their schedule.
I still do not think that's good, but if gifcoin thinks they've got too little then they should try it for another month
Yes they extended two times. Now last date showing 12th Jun. But why progress bar still in stage 5 with 15% bonuses? I mean what exactly they are doing here? If they changed date then why still progress bar on same place?
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:14:25 AM

Yes they extended two times. Now last date showing 12th Jun. But why progress bar still in stage 5 with 15% bonuses? I mean what exactly they are doing here? If they changed date then why still progress bar on same place?

I hope they do have a good reason why they decided to extented the ICO. The progress bar has been stuck at stage 5 for a long time, i have been following GIFCoin team from the onset the team has always been active hopefully they will update the progress bar.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

OH. There's been another extension of the sales? Wow. I think they are having more interest than the remaining sales time can take. Thus the extension. But why they fail (just as many other projects) to update their websites fast is still a thing of confusion to me.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

very interesting, I just looked around the Buff88 page and asked myself what they mean with betting on virtual sports
It looks like one have a demo account with $ 1000 in play money and can get to know how to bet on the site. good idea

Yep they have a pretty decent and realistic demo account, as i think 1000$ is a recent gambling wallet for what most people would expect to have available so makes for a realistic demo experience of betting to see how your strategies would have worked out.

That said betting on virtual sports, is betting on games like league of legends and esports in general to my knowledge not the same as the demo account i think

So I just need to create my account and 1000$ will be credited to my demo account and i can have betting fun?

you don't have to create an account first. the demo-money can be seen immediately: https://buff88.com/golden-race
you can see it on the top right: DemoUser_GR User credit € 1,000.00
So one can test the site without an account, that's a good idea

Good thing it was only demo money, I put €150 on a virtual horse race and lost lmao.

haha, it's different with me. When I get demo money, I almost always win and I quickly get a multiple of the bet. But when I play for real money, I lose immediately :-)
I'll still try my luck at the World Cup and place some bets on Buff88. I will also test the payment with cryptocurrencies

More like you're being waited upon to place the real bet  Grin I know that situation, moreover I haven't done any crypto betting before, world cup provides that opportunity Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

Is this true that they extended ICO for 2 times earlier? I am not very sure about it. But now softcap is reached and new website launched. So we should support this ICO date extension for the benefit of the project.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

Is this true that they extended ICO for 2 times earlier? I am not very sure about it. But now softcap is reached and new website launched. So we should support this ICO date extension for the benefit of the project.

I believe they did extend ICO due to the crypto market crashing and impacting the raisings. But with the new website, i'm confident that hardcap will be hit for sure
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

I believe they did extend ICO due to the crypto market crashing and impacting the raisings. But with the new website, i'm confident that hardcap will be hit for sure

I honestly don't mind it's been extended, id much rather them extend it and get all the funds they need to achieve their goals, than end it and not get what they need.
faulerwilli

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

I hope they do have a good reason why they decided to extented the ICO. The progress bar has been stuck at stage 5 for a long time, i have been following GIFCoin team from the onset the team has always been active hopefully they will update the progress bar.

I do not understand that with the progress bar either. Lately, it's only rarely updated and then it's just small jumps. I remember when the softcap was reached, it was very fast. With a big jump at the end. I do not think that now invest less investors, because the project looks very promising.
Well, we'll see when there's another update, maybe Stage5 will be sold out
jamzzz123

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

I do not understand that with the progress bar either. Lately, it's only rarely updated and then it's just small jumps. I remember when the softcap was reached, it was very fast. With a big jump at the end. I do not think that now invest less investors, because the project looks very promising.

I'm sure Stage5 would of sold out by now especially since the Buff88 website has been released, investors would of jumped straight on that at first glance offering dividends aswell holding the GIF tokens.

I will ask the question in telegram and report back when I find an answer
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

Oh nice, just noticed it's updated a little, looks like they may have sold about a million more? STAGE 5 - GIF Tokens Left: 62794514
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

It's seems GIF team is very busy with project development work. They are not much active from the date when softcap is reached. But they should update the token sale process bar.
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

Oh nice, just noticed it's updated a little, looks like they may have sold about a million more? STAGE 5 - GIF Tokens Left: 62794514
just be patient if the remaining time is still about 32 days again this is normal if the crowdsale mediation is a little slow but I am sure stage 5 will be sold out because Gif including good project.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
jamzzz123

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

just be patient if the remaining time is still about 32 days again this is normal if the crowdsale mediation is a little slow but I am sure stage 5 will be sold out because Gif including good project.

I also asked about the timeline updating and it is updating, as the stages go on they are bigger stages / more tokens within the later stages so will take longer to complete. I'm still confident on hitting the hardcap anyway
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

Maybe they are busy with a big update and they have already completed stage 5 and they extended the project because they know they can reach hardcap in that amount of time.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

I can't find this extension information, i'd be glad if i can get a link pointing this out however i am not comfortable with the extension if there is any  Embarrassed I believe they already successful with their ICO, although hardcap is yet to be reached but lets it doesn't matter i guess

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Yeah but I don't think it can be withdrawn since it's a demo account, I actually do not have the luck of winning bets but I guess I would try this out

No. You can't withdraw demo account capital. It's just a virtual money for training purposes so that rookies don't get to risk their money learning how to use the platform.

It's a good little addition to get users comfortable with the GUI before they enter there real money and lose it all at once Cheesy.

Hope the team can provide some good marketing with the incredible Buff88 website
Yeap, for new users it will more interesting. I mean if they want to start betting on platform but they don't have experience or not aware about how betting will work, those people have good opportunity.

Demo accounts are great for amateurs and beginners they help newbies to understand how to gamble and use a platform like Buff88's to gamble responsibly. Hopefully the demo accouts get good reviews and the real thing is released soon.

Their pretty good for even experienced gamblers to get accustomed to the site and platform as it seems every site does things a bit different so demo accounts let people find the groove with the flow of placing bets before they risk cash

Yes, when it comes to designing of a product, service or site, is best that it is made user friendly and the only way people can easily embrace Buff88, is through the use of a demo account and i must commend the team for doing the needful because people are skeptical to use such when it comes to money, they just created a sigh of relief for users and is commendable
faulerwilli

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Oh man, I could bite my ass. I totally missed the Gifcoin Bounty campaign. How could this happen to me? Luckily, the ICO was extended by 1 month, so I'll register right away. if anyone still wants to participate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821146.0

oh, i just see every campaign is closed. does anyone have any information whether the bounty campaigns for the extension month are also extended?
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: