Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

Obviously, GIFcoin's ico did not meet people's expectations. They did not follow the promises in their initial roadmap. All the dates were delayed. It was really disappointing.

All ICO are like this one people should not be suprise anymore. Don't understand why they are willing to list the coin in 2019 waiting for bull market again?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

Obviously, GIFcoin's ico did not meet people's expectations. They did not follow the promises in their initial roadmap. All the dates were delayed. It was really disappointing.

All ICO are like this one people should not be suprise anymore. Don't understand why they are willing to list the coin in 2019 waiting for bull market again?

Listing in 2019 was said from the very beginning so no surprise here

bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

Long time waiting list on exchange reduces the attractiveness of the project. I thought it was time to list it on exchange, I would have forgotten it.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

So is there any news regarding dividend or anything.

How is the betting office doing? Did they share any news regarding that?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

if you want any info you should go to the telegram group. what i know this year is a very low dividend in eth/gif or if investors want no dividend so the team have more money for marketing next year.
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

if you want any info you should go to the telegram group. what i know this year is a very low dividend in eth/gif or if investors want no dividend so the team have more money for marketing next year.
Well the problem is a few months back gif team members stated that as long as you hold gif you'll receive profit share well the last few weeks a few ppl have asked about it and now it seems they dont want to answer the question not to mention their going to do another token sale next year I mean they keep selling and are supposed to have this great betting site what's the issue with profit share they also started that egold ico I mean really how much money do they need to me if they dont profit share to all ppl holding gif they lied and are pulling a scam
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

Well the problem is a few months back gif team members stated that as long as you hold gif you'll receive profit share well the last few weeks a few ppl have asked about it and now it seems they dont want to answer the question not to mention their going to do another token sale next year I mean they keep selling and are supposed to have this great betting site what's the issue with profit share they also started that egold ico I mean really how much money do they need to me if they dont profit share to all ppl holding gif they lied and are pulling a scam
there is only 30k profit the rest they invested in the project and now they say if they pay dividends with the profit the project will die because not enough money for next year. so investors can choose to get no profitshare or profitshare in gif so project will not die. i think its better they dont pay dividend because its almost nothing for investors so we can luckly get the next years more or the project will still die and we lose all money and never got a dividend.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

From the beginning they said listing will come after the first profit sharing which is due this month. I am also waiting for that.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:34:51 PM

From the beginning they said listing will come after the first profit sharing which is due this month. I am also waiting for that.
That's the expectation but in reality if it has no clear plan or written it is hard to believe in. I am not expecting for it to happen let it be a surprise if they can stand on their words on it. This kind of projects should be forgotten until they are ready to make some moves. For the given time especially to the profit sharing let's wait for that it is near but not to expect.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:15:31 PM

What the last news from this project?
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:29:58 PM

I almost forgot about GIFcoin project  Cry . Now I just came here to check is there any news about project , but it's seems that team already give up from this project.
If you check bitcointalk profile of GIFcoin project : gifcoin.io you can see : Last Active: November 06, 2018 ..
So probably they take investors "money" and run off.  Undecided
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:14:56 PM

I almost forgot about GIFcoin project  Cry . Now I just came here to check is there any news about project , but it's seems that team already give up from this project.
If you check bitcointalk profile of GIFcoin project : gifcoin.io you can see : Last Active: November 06, 2018 ..
I check their telegram channel and the admin and part of the team waa still there however, they keep silent on some questions like when it will be listed etc.. They more card about the use of it and their business than the tokens as of the moment correct me if i am wrong. That's only what i read in some messages there.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:35:33 PM

the team is more active in the telegram group than here. if you want to find information about the gifcoin project you can immediately ask in the group. and all I know is that they haven't told when the listing on Exhcange.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pumared

Activity: 1274
Merit: 389

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:22:29 PM

the team is more active in the telegram group than here. if you want to find information about the gifcoin project you can immediately ask in the group. and all I know is that they haven't told when the listing on Exhcange.

I believe the exchange would be the smallest part. The vast majority of members are interested in promised promises, these were distributed only to investors and not to bounty hunters.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:34:54 PM

How's going with advertising your new gambling site? Long time no new post on twitter about gifcoin, I hope that we will get some profit share at the end of the year .

Yup, GIFcoin have been a bit quiet lately, it would be reassuring for the investors if GIFcoin would give some updates every now and again, even if there's no news and just a sort of "We're still woring on it." kind of post.
Why us so much project this days that are like this. We need news even if they are bad. Better something than nothing.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:03:19 AM

I believe the exchange would be the smallest part. The vast majority of members are interested in promised promises, these were distributed only to investors and not to bounty hunters.
Without listing in exchange how the investor will get their returns they are still not ready to give devidend and the money invested by investor almost like dead money investment . Is there any chance of growth in this project.
Pumared

Activity: 1274
Merit: 389

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:56:57 PM

How's going with advertising your new gambling site? Long time no new post on twitter about gifcoin, I hope that we will get some profit share at the end of the year .

Yup, GIFcoin have been a bit quiet lately, it would be reassuring for the investors if GIFcoin would give some updates every now and again, even if there's no news and just a sort of "We're still woring on it." kind of post.
Why us so much project this days that are like this. We need news even if they are bad. Better something than nothing.

In the telegram they said that dividends would be available only to investors. Already for the resumption hunters they would tell me brief. But this "soon" never arrived.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
test0r99

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:14:36 PM

Gifcoin as well as Vitalbet Website are dead, SCAMS, why even continue talking here?
Worry less about the dividends, because there will never be an exchange to even get a cent back.
deniz2013kky

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:48:24 AM

I did invest to this coin. Fortunatly just a little. I think They are not going enywhere soon. They havent kept any promise they made and i do not see any hope for the future.
thermozz

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:05:23 PM

I did invest to this coin. Fortunatly just a little. I think They are not going enywhere soon. They havent kept any promise they made and i do not see any hope for the future.

is this finally dead? they are connected to buff bet scammy site?
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: