Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:47:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10013 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Team composes of sixteen members with just one woman in the group. Team numbers are huge and can support to run a program so well.
I see also tin is very experienced I hope the team is able to motivate and make this project desirable.
Actually, the sixteen members are just a core of the team while the others are working for them to make this project can be run safely.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

With WikiBits project I don't really know what to expect. I have gone through it but trust me I'm still yet to understand how this works and how it benefits people. Can any one clear me on that ?

Imagine you have issue (you headache for exapmle)  and you want a solution, if type this in google or wikipedia will you get only general result about subject, so it will not help you solve your problem, On WikiBits you will get a Specific results that show you exactly what to do and how to solve problem, and I think we all face that problem when we search on google, we only get articles from websites.

Yeah, it is like a system of information that they will guide you to resolve your current problem. This project will able us to know the possible options that we may encounter. Well, it looks like many will attract this new ICO project. Hoping for more promotion, as it still in developmental stage.
You are talking about system of information wherein there are many search engines that we can use. What is assuredly the difference of this platform with google or other browser? They can also yield us a solution, and we can operate their services for free.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

Thanks to this platform, many can get acquainted with the principle of crypto currency, which is now relevant, because not everyone can understand the principles of blockchain. Good luck to the developers.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

With WikiBits project I don't really know what to expect. I have gone through it but trust me I'm still yet to understand how this works and how it benefits people. Can any one clear me on that ?

As days passed we can surely learn how this project will work because devs will announce more developments from this project. I hope that devs will be more active in responding to all concerns.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

I think their site to be is like a Wikipedia for the cryptocurrency, It will be good for those newbies and beginners to learn about bitcoin, altcoin and also the history of the crypto world.
Wikipedia for cryptocurrency? Popular browser can also provide information about crypto, I mean what really makes this platform unique?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

I've been waiting for his kind of project for so long. I will definitely invest on this one as I believe you have a solid team behind the project.
Indeed until now, i still dont understand about this project. Wikibits look like new wikipedia or wiki for what?

I cannot understand too, in what project highlight. It will like wikipedia they will receive here too tokens participants as awards for located material? Something close to it i think.
This project will work as a platform where people will ask question or post some quality information or answer other people about problems. I think this platform will also get great response form investors because of its key features which we can see in the whitepapers

Well, if this will be the process then it will be a big help to us. I just want to know if how investors will get profit from this? How they will earn from supporting this project?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

where can we see the proofs that these dedicaded team has those kind of experiencces in these famous countries like BMW, Boeing etc... ?  following the project curiously ...
Yeah the community want to know the information of the team to prove that it's really have experiences from this Big BIG companies. Hoping the team will respond to this matter quickly as possible.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

where can we see the proofs that these dedicaded team has those kind of experiencces in these famous countries like BMW, Boeing etc... ?  following the project curiously ...
Yeah the community want to know the information of the team to prove that it's really have experiences from this Big BIG companies. Hoping the team will respond to this matter quickly as possible.
Even if the team does not have any much previous experience, they can just bloom with this project as some team members are just been made popular with 1 project and hope this project can be that one project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

I think WIKIBITS is somehow like Wikipedia... But you will get information about social, blockchain information..I think crypto world related information...Byt I want to know the special about WIKIBITS??
Wikibits is basically same as Wikipedia but Wikibits is a profit organization, while Wikipedia is a non-profit organization.

So I can get any information from it...from our searching it will get profit..but I thought they will have more facilities than wikipedia & for that anyone will be joining it...but..
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

As days passed we can surely learn how this project will work because devs will announce more developments from this project. I hope that devs will be more active in responding to all concerns.

You're right , we can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success.

Perhaps the team has a chance to succeed in their project. But in my opinion a big disadvantage to the team is that they do not contact the users at all and do not post any news or updates. They need to pay attention to this.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:49:57 PM

Yeah that's a good point, it's easy to quote that you're devs worked at X company but like you need to give sufficient evidence to back your claims if you want people to trust you
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

Wikibits is a created as a natural outgrowth of information. Wikibits is the first blockchain based solution driven wiki
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

You're right , we can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success.

the project might need little explanations but i really doubt that will be neccessary as the website seems self explanatory and its kinda already working which means you can just start earning right now i guess

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

Is there a minimum investment rules?

Is the PP payment legit?
Yes there is minimum investment rules.minimum investement is 0.1 ETH into the ICO.they accept both payments ETH and BTC or credit cards.so pp payment is legit.you can buy it easily.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

Imagine you have issue (you headache for exapmle)  and you want a solution, if type this in google or wikipedia will you get only general result about subject, so it will not help you solve your problem, On WikiBits you will get a Specific results that show you exactly what to do and how to solve problem, and I think we all face that problem when we search on google, we only get articles from websites.

Yeah, it is like a system of information that they will guide you to resolve your current problem. This project will able us to know the possible options that we may encounter. Well, it looks like many will attract this new ICO project. Hoping for more promotion, as it still in developmental stage.

Yep, they take the best features of Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo Answers and Quora and mix them in one platform which will make  minimizing the burden of information fatigue and user will be able to access to information in easy way. having said that, this platform is still only an idea on paper.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

Imagine you have issue (you headache for exapmle)  and you want a solution, if type this in google or wikipedia will you get only general result about subject, so it will not help you solve your problem, On WikiBits you will get a Specific results that show you exactly what to do and how to solve problem, and I think we all face that problem when we search on google, we only get articles from websites.

Yep, they take the best features of Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo Answers and Quora and mix them in one platform which will make  minimizing the burden of information fatigue and user will be able to access to information in easy way. having said that, this platform is still only an idea on paper.
They will surely use the database of some other company to enhances themselves at the start and fill them with a great knowledge as they serve their client's propers at the initial stage of the project and later as the project grows they will gather a huge database which will be hard to handle by the team if they don't have proper skills.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

I've been waiting for his kind of project for so long. I will definitely invest on this one as I believe you have a solid team behind the project.
Indeed until now, i still dont understand about this project. Wikibits look like new wikipedia or wiki for what?

I cannot understand too, in what project highlight. It will like wikipedia they will receive here too tokens participants as awards for located material? Something close to it i think.
This project will work as a platform where people will ask question or post some quality information or answer other people about problems. I think this platform will also get great response form investors because of its key features which we can see in the whitepapers
And most likely then users will be rewarded nevertheless tokens. Or, alternatively to receive points, which in future can be exchanged.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:05:44 PM

As for me, i really like some project can give us a token and prize via contribute knowledge. I hope Wikibits will make us have more and more experience at our life via their platform.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

I think WIKIBITS is somehow like Wikipedia... But you will get information about social, blockchain information..I think crypto world related information...Byt I want to know the special about WIKIBITS??
Wikibits is basically same as Wikipedia but Wikibits is a profit organization, while Wikipedia is a non-profit organization.
Have a lot of wiki running now. Wikipedia is non-profit and they have a lot people contribute for them? What about Wikibits? Who will? and what profit they gain from their contribution?
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

Wiki has lot of experience and viewed on different press. Seems interesting but i need to read more detailed informations about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: