Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75304 times)
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

That is clear the functionalities areas of both types of tokens. ALX is pegged to fiat and will be accessible directly on exchanges. Whereas other which is called ALA is designed to be used for content purchasing. What other way will be to get ALA except buying it with ALX with 20% discount ? Will this also be purchasable even without need of ALX ?

People can buy ALA with fiat as well as I understand, but without discounts. And ALA will not be trading on exchanges?

That's right. You can buy ALA for cash in special shops partners, there won't be discounts since you buy it with cash and it won't be traded on exchanges.

People can buy ALA for ALX on their site directly? And how about buying ALX on their site as well and than change to ALA?

This should be possible as well. They've already stated that you can buy ALX for FIAT directly on their site

yes, but what about ALX? If people should go to exchanges for buying ALX and than buy ALA, its would not be conveniently. And they will buy for fiat only.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

That is clear the functionalities areas of both types of tokens. ALX is pegged to fiat and will be accessible directly on exchanges. Whereas other which is called ALA is designed to be used for content purchasing. What other way will be to get ALA except buying it with ALX with 20% discount ? Will this also be purchasable even without need of ALX ?

People can buy ALA with fiat as well as I understand, but without discounts. And ALA will not be trading on exchanges?

That's right. You can buy ALA for cash in special shops partners, there won't be discounts since you buy it with cash and it won't be traded on exchanges.

People can buy ALA for ALX on their site directly? And how about buying ALX on their site as well and than change to ALA?

This should be possible as well. They've already stated that you can buy ALX for FIAT directly on their site

yes, but what about ALX? If people should go to exchanges for buying ALX and than buy ALA, its would not be conveniently. And they will buy for fiat only.
This is what they want from us, and I do not personally see the full advantage of two-token system yet, only inconveniences.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

Wow, 28 threath pages in just a few days. Looks like the community is growing an follows the project

Well, gaming is a big market and I think there are even a lot of gamers in the crypto market.

Not just gaming itself, but also think e-sports

Would be nice when ALAX sponsored an e-sports team. Great advertisment for them

Wow, that's a great idea! Let's hope their ICO raises enough for a decent marketing campaign
Yes. Some t-shirts, caps and VR-glasses for example.
I dont know, if sponsoring will bring you more attention, because only nerds are looking the game contests.  Grin
An advertizement on a big website could maybe more useful.

I think nerds/gamers are among the bggest crypto investors nowadays

No they are the bounty hunters, the real investors are old office dudes  Grin
During early days of cryptos we see supporters of project nowadays I see more scammers and airdrop hunters
Many gamers are involved in crypto so it's normal that there are many projects in this sector.

yes there are many game coins, we are yet to see something like Entropia universe with crypto coins economy in mmorpg genre
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

I also think that gamers are a big community and there is some in crypto world. The crypto currencies spirit fit perfectly with videos games. A game platform can work pretty well, if there is some users on it.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

I also think that gamers are a big community and there is some in crypto world. The crypto currencies spirit fit perfectly with videos games. A game platform can work pretty well, if there is some users on it.

I really think crypto and gaming are a perfect match.

It is odd that no ico become successful in this area yet.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

I think Alax can change this and become successful. Because imo cryptocurrency and gaming are in so related to each other, like Facebook games needs some tokens for progress or extra lives. My gamer friends say pay to win or something

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

I think Alax can change this and become successful. Because imo cryptocurrency and gaming are in so related to each other, like Facebook games needs some tokens for progress or extra lives. My gamer friends say pay to win or something

In the coming months many projects that are currently running their Icos, will have great possibility of success and mastery of their categories, I see in Alax the potential to overcome some already acting and dominate its segment and bring many new users to cryptography
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

then the  tokens will have different functions will be tradable on the exchange and also will be an internal utility token...

How it will be calculate ALA price in fiat even if ethereum price going down. Mostly all ICO have related price to eth or btc.
That is what I usually think about when I see the finansial goals in crypto. The price is so unstable and all the goods and services needed for the project are sold mostly in fiat money.

It usually doesn't matter if you use a service like Bitpay. They convert all amounts automatically and merchants don't even know they were paid with crypto so to say. Does this work similarly?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

HOw can you buy with fiat? Wiretransfer? CC?

People will be able to buy ALA credit in stores as they buy credit for their mobile phones. We have already signed an LOI with Utoo in Indonesia and Malaysia.

Do you plan to partner with Paysafecard? Really popular here in Europe. I personally know several people who dont use PP or other services in favor of Paysafecard
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

It's a perfect match for rpg, mmorpg, arpg games where items are stored only into the blockchain and you can't duplicate them (diablo 2 runes, anyone?). Also for a in game economy of course

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:23:18 PM

It's a perfect match for rpg, mmorpg, arpg games where items are stored only into the blockchain and you can't duplicate them (diablo 2 runes, anyone?). Also for a in game economy of course
Maybe those who have good graphics card are engaged in mining or play games - but they do not do it at the same time Grin
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

This is what they want from us, and I do not personally see the full advantage of two-token system yet, only inconveniences.
only once the system will be activated and when the two tokens will be used we will see if it is a convenient system or not, however i believe that a token utility is necessary to buy the items in the various videogames...
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

only once the system will be activated and when the two tokens will be used we will see if it is a convenient system or not, however i believe that a token utility is necessary to buy the items in the various videogames...
Two different tokens can cause confusion, I hope it will be easy for everyone to understand this system. As far as I know gamers do not like to read much, it's better for them when everything is as simple as possible.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

I, too, not understand until the end of for what means will be bought the second coin? My project is a little bit too far with the second coin.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

right, there are a numbers of use cases for the blockchain, illustrating some of the advantages on ALAX.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

The one pegged to fiat it's very useful because gamers will understand it easely. The one that it will be traded on exchanges it will be just a speculative token in my opinion, I'll be happy if I'm wrong about that

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

There are a billion gaming tokens. What makes Alax stand out from those others? Besides being on the Decent platform... I wonder if that's a positive or negative.

There are two things - one is that there are two companies -  DECENT and Dragonfly - that are already established. DECENT spent a lot of time developing its blockchain and Dragonfly its more than 100 million active users. By making a joint venture there is a huge time-saving effect since we do not need to create a whole new blockchain or marketing the product to new users. We will already have users from day one.
The second thing is the system of two tokens. It maybe looks complicated and unnecessary at first but when you will think about it, you realize how it is important for the future success of the project. Many projects have only one volatile token and you have to buy it on crypto exchange and this is something what will ordinary non-crypto people never do. They just want to buy games. They don't want to get bothered by some bitcoin, private key, and exchange and transfer fees. They would never go this way. and won't force them. They will be always able to buy their ALA tokens in brick stores or from the people who are interested in crypto and will sell ALA to them. If you want to disrupt the market you cannot force your customers to make radical changes in their lives. You have to change to meet their demands - and that is what we do by having two tokens.
The idea of course is very interesting, but I did not understand about the second coin. may need to try it once or watch some sort of video presentation.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

In game purchases are rising everyday. More and more people buy someting from game marketplaces to enhance or change their gameplay. With some clothes or enhancements to weaponry etc. So if ALAX can enter to that field, i think it will be more successful than any other ICO in this area.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

Will ALAX also host free mobile games in their platform? If so, do they have plans to monetize those free apps e.g. like in-app advertisements?

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

Its a great think, with the ALAX platform, customers will be able to purchase ALAX tokens in cash
through the existing Dragonfly retailer network.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: