Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid of hackers?  (Read 10437 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

Everyone is scared of hackers. U can save ur cryptocurrency in many other place in order to prevent them to hack ur wallet!
Yes definitely because there are many hackers nowadays to wreck file of someone and to get money. They can do anything so we need to be careful to them especially now many hackers are show up.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

I don't like hackers at all and believe that nobody does unless and until they are being used for the ethical hackingto open up your own wallet for which we have lost the keys.

I am taking all the precaution that I could and mostly follow the instructions given on the website itself. For example, we can see how MEW gives us precautionary info before we can enter into the wallet. It has now become mandatory to use keystore file rather than the Private keys as extra security measure. So I would always do that.

I have made multiple copies of my keystone file and private keys with offline storage in the pen drives. Believe me that extra effort can save our asses. I really hate how these guys go for someone else's money and live on that. 
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

People should use safer browsing habit and along with that should diversify their bitcoin and altcoin holdings in as many places as possible.
Exchanges, online wallets and hot wallets in gambling sites.
If you are not using it regularly, you can just export the private key in encrypted form and remove every trace of its existence.

yes I agree with you, not always browsing is always safe, we have to bookmark all the web that we think is something related to our crypto currency purse, do not once to share to web private key, and complete your computer with antivirus, access web really to avoid the fake web, as long as we follow the rules we do not need to be afraid of hackers
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

How to protect yourself from hackers attacks?
Be cautious when using an internet and make sure you own a wallet that has private keys then store it offline. In that way, you're the only one who can access your account.

Are you afraid of this stuff?
Ofcourse who dont? No one wants their coins to be stolen and we can prevent this to happen by proper security.

Phebz

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

Of course im afraid of hackers..
Hackers are people who stole investment or saving of a person just to have money. They dont even know how you save money and how you feel as the one of a victim.
Thats why we should be careful.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

I NEED TO BE HONEST WITH THIS RESPONSE. HACKERS IS A VERY CRITICAL POSITION IN THE LOCAL WORLD. PROGRESSING TECHNOLOGY DOES NOT PROVIDE EVEN IF IT IS USED TO USE SPECIAL PROTECTION AND STEALING ENCRYPTION SYSTEMS
kingtoixo

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

Yes, you should always keep them in mind and try to do the proper actions to maintain your coins as safe as possible.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Yes i'm totally afraid of hackers but i know they will not succeed if they are trying too, because the security of a wallet i preserved was totally secured.But we should alert always  and keep our private key and everything that we have to stored in a right files so that we can eliminate hackers and by avoiding it.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

If we use secure browser with good antivirus and malware installed in our system then no one can attack on your account and stole your funds. Always save your private key from hackers because without your key no one can enter in your account.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

fear will destroy one's reason and logic. yes, I know crypto is currently the target of many people including hackers. however, it is not easy to break into, it takes great techniques and skills to hack what they want. basically we have to have security that can prevent it from happening.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:08:44 AM

yes I afraid of hackers, they are no mercy once your account got hack your funds will be empty. I always checking the URL if it is not fake, some hackers made looks like a real site but no so be aware and some of them they are sending email a phishing link so be careful.  

Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

No hackers I'm not afraid, but I'm afraid of what they can do. Therefore, we should always think about our safety. Do not keep everything in one purse, do not keep a large number of coins on the exchange, and transfer coins to cold and hardware purses, have a good antivirus on your computer, do not open suspicious links. For your own safety and security of your funds in the answer only we

ginnygray

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:15:41 AM

I afraid of hacker but at that point i can simply print my paper wallet, put it in my home safe (or wherever i store my other valuables), and never give it to anyone.
Once you’ve secured your paper wallet in your safe, the bulk of your crypto wealth is offline and safe from computer glitches or hacks.
And the next time some poor soul loses his hard drive… or another major Bitcoin exchange gets hacked… you can rest assured that your crypto wealth is safe.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

I think everyone afraid of hackers they they want to steal all your bitcoin or your coins once they enter your account. Must be careful by clicking a link many are phising site that they want to get all your information. Hacker is everywhere we need all to be careful.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

No hackers I'm not afraid, but I'm afraid of what they can do. Therefore, we should always think about our safety. Do not keep everything in one purse, do not keep a large number of coins on the exchange, and transfer coins to cold and hardware purses, have a good antivirus on your computer, do not open suspicious links. For your own safety and security of your funds in the answer only we
I really agree with your statement,
it is to minimize the occurrence of hacker attacks should not be kept in one place alone,
make as many wallets as possible and save with some ratios, example 2%, 3%, to 50%,
I think will secure your funds save it.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

hacker can't hack your wallet. You can hacked for exchange sites, most of hack for exchange sites, you heard before that etherdelta was hacked, if you secure your everything then you never hacked. my opinion put some on exchange and others keep on your wallet.

Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

hackers can not break cold wallet))) Grin
Roydgon

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

Hackers, this is a very big insidiousness. My point is that the skills of the hacker can do anything. The job of a hacker may not seem real, but they do it all the same.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

I'm afraid of hackers. Hackers usually attack the stock market. Stock exchange companies meet the losses, pay members. Theft is a very old profession. Thieves are now using technology to victimize people and companies.

Agree. They want to catch big fishes  like exchanges and trading sites  and not small ones. And also ICO that can produce millions of dollar for them in an instant. We all are afraid but hackers get imprisoned too so let's hope FBI or other cyberpolice do their jobs effectively on this cases.
tushkanych

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

I have 7 years don't use any antivirus. Once a month scan utility and it finds only modified the hosts file, which I changed, and different pirate games.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: