Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid of hackers?  (Read 10437 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

Everyone scare hackers, those guys can get all of ours money. But i thing when i stored crypto currency at some big exchange, they will make ours crypto safe there.

and if we are scared about hackers, then we need to secure our account especially our account to store the cryptocurrency in the exchanges so we could feel safe. as long as we could follow the procedure from the exchanges to secure our account then I think we don't have to be worried and let the security of the exchange handle everything for us and I am sure that the exchanges will do their best to give their customer safety while they are trading in their site.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

Yes everyone scared of hacker especially to those who  have experience on it.All we have to do is be careful to website that we are entering and dont gave information to someone else about your account,it was your privacy so be wise on that.Even though we are secured in crypto but I think they will do anything just to steal our money
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

Yes offcourse iam very afraid of hacker, that why i used 2 FA/ factor authentification in every account of exchange and wallet. Beside that i only login from bookmark link to avoid phising link.

Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

Ofcourse yes, I'm sure the majority in this forum are afraid of hackers even what kind of precautions they are doing still if they've done a single wrong move all of their treasure can no longer be retrieve and will be lost forever. We should be very very extra careful with our valuables because I myself depends on my money in crypto for my daily needs. Hackers are now being famous though they are anon but I am sure they're always working hard in making way to enter and target the whole crypto world.
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Personally I am afraid with hackers as a holder of $40,000 crypto assets today I really don't want to lose it and give it to somebody whom I don't know.
That's why we need to be vigilant every time we're going to access our wallets digital or hardware.
That money or Cryptocurrency assets are my hard earned of more than half of year on joining signature bounty campaigns and waiting for them to have a value.

deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

I am not afraid, as i understand that cryptos are well protected, but all systems are hackable in general, so this is one of the risks of the crypto industry.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

To be honest i'm afraid of this stuff, but maybe the wallet we use also has hacker protection to solve this kind of problem. Therefore the wallet that we use requires access code via email or Authenticator
before log in or making a transaction. If indeed it will happen then maybe the bitcoin or ethereum users will protest the wallet maker.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

Yes offcourse iam very afraid of hacker, that why i used 2 FA/ factor authentification in every account of exchange and wallet. Beside that i only login from bookmark link to avoid phising link.

Indeed, most users, investors and holders are victims of the phishing hacks that's why they lose some of their crypto assets and that have them lessons.
Personally, every important sites for my crypto assets are being bookmarked in my browser in order to open the right site so there's no room for errors.
And also, using 2 FA authentication will ensure your exclusive access to your web based wallet and they way you will avoid hackers hijacks.

Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

I take every possible means of security. I store passwords in an inaccessible place. I use exchanges from another device, from which I do not go online for other activities.

rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

I'm sure all of us are afraid of hackers. But we can protect ourselves. By following the basic principles
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

As long as there is no troubling case I feel no worries.
as the case of ransomeware is dangerous and I am looking for information how to ward off hackers.
no more harm, I feel safe. I also hope there is no similar case.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

Basically a hackers it's need really important to be carefull out for. And hackers only attacked on the careless people using unfit wallets and lack of security systems.
And I think sometimes our friend too.. could be said to be a hacker if we already to told him the password/private key to him, but he can't be trusted and when asked he doesn't confess. Grin
I'm afraid, but I'm very confident and really believe on the wallet site that I choose, it's really safe so far.
Just to be more consider about the wallet security on a wallet's site to avoid the hackers.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
You just need to observe the minimum security requirements when working with your wallet. Do not enter suspicious sites and in any case not pass your password or private key to suspicious persons. 
Do not be afraid of hackers. If they want to crack your wallet, they will do it. And there's nothing you can do about it.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

I'd think everyone of us afraid of getting hacked, that's why we must to do something to avoid this kind of scenario's, use strong password that are alphanumeric and contain capital and lowercase letters, jumbled up numbers, punctuations etc, and the two factor authentication this also will help us to prevent any hacking attempt in our account. And last don't download any suspicious website Some files may contain malicious software that acts as a spyware without you knowing about it.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
cryptokudi

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

Yes,  I am afraid of the hackers but you must know to protect yourself from them. There are many ways to prevent yourself from hacking. Look for information on a variety of websites and forums in every transaction you will do. And also, be aware of phishers. Choose the safest wallet possible, if you own a large amount of Bitcoin, you should split out many different wallets or try to keep money on the Ledger. This is an external device. Another thing is that we need to browsing safely, be careful with the site is unclear, it may contain viruses.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

As long as people can store their coin on right place and safety afraid of hackers may be reduced. Sometimes people get hacked are people who do not keep their assets in the right place like storing in exchange or using third party wallet.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

You don't have to be afraid if you know how to secure your wallet. It is a negligence of a person or a company if they got hacked. It is like a house that has lack of security where any robber can easily steal your belongings.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

Use cold storage avoid phishing links and also try to avoid friendship with strangers on social media because many of hackers are now using new tool to hack wallets through Facebook and telegram,They send u docs and other type of files and when u click u got hack.Everyone is afraid of loosing his/her hardly earned money.
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

who isnt afraid of hackers , imagine clearing your hard earn money , come on
magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

I am generally not afraid of being hacked.

What I do fear however is that exchanges get hacked, every time I see a headline with "new crypto exchange hacked" I always fear it is one of those I am using.

However as any smart person would, I am holding most of my stuff personally.

But I have a small obsession about transferring my assists to exchanges, especially those "small" once that usually makes it possible to trade tokens from ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: