Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid of hackers?  (Read 10437 times)
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

yes definitely . all of us afraid of hackers. Securing your account is must.

Storing our digital keys on hardware wallet is one of the best way to secure our accounts and Crypto Assets away from hackers, attackers and Hijackers.
I never think of anything if they do take away my Crypto Assets, holding over $30,000 worth is really helped me a lot to reach my dreams and goals in life.
This Cryptocurrency is the best thing happened in my life and it's my hardest earnings since last year.
I don't want those people whom I didn't personally known would take away my Crypto Assets because it is intended for my future and my family's future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

Yes,I'm afraid of hackers,and fear more from the fact that if you want,you can hach anything and gain.i hope all bad hackers  not to cross my path.i think we need to be very careful.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

The power of hackers is heavily overestimated. I mean, of course they can break a lot of security system, because nothing is 100% safe.
But if you take some basic security measure, they probably will go after an easier target.
Don't forget, the most powerful weapon in their arsenal is the stupidity of most users...

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Always be vigilant, and don't give away sensitive information - never share private keys!
Incidents like exchanges getting hacked, you can't control - so just don't keep much on exchanges, use private wallets as much as you can.
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Well, 12% it's a big number. Mainly it's that big because the excahgnes were hacked, but regular users beeing hacked might have a lower percent.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

Always be vigilant, and don't give away sensitive information - never share private keys!
Incidents like exchanges getting hacked, you can't control - so just don't keep much on exchanges, use private wallets as much as you can.

You should veer over to the "Really Paranoid" end of the spectrum when it comes to protecting your crypto. The best of the best hackers are solely focused in this area right now because it is so easy to get away with 'stealing' crypto

Cool Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

Everyone is certainly afraid of hackers including me, and the main purpose of hackers is to steal money, some time ago 10,000 BLUE hit hack when I access etherdelta and this makes me never trading in etherdelta.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

in January, one girl was hacked. They stole all her tokens (about $ 1000). Now I'm afraid for my wallet. I try not to click on the phishing links. I hope I don't get caught  Roll Eyes

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

Recently we have seen the hackers activity they are hacked a lot of Mew wallet and hackers are also attacked in etherdelta's DNS server and hacked a lot of money. In that case i am something afraid of hackers. But i believe if we are make sure our security then hackers will be failed to hack. So don't get afraid just be aware and stay safe.
hardly

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

I'm very afraid of hackers, why i always keep my stuff on cold storage
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

Today there is a big risk associated with hackers. And each of us is afraid. But to be afraid a little, it is necessary to search for ways of protection and to be more competent in this question. The big problem is that most of us do not attach importance to security until they lose their money.
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

be smart and aware what you do

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

Yes, like all normal people I'm afraid of this. I try to act with great caution, I use several wallets to store my savings, in some of them I have not even visited, I send long-term investments to these wallets.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

Of course, it would be very stupid to underestimate the danger that a skilled hacker represents, but if you take at least some elementary precautions, it's highly probably that he won't waste his time with you (unless he suspect that you have big sums hidden in your calculator).
But in this case, I hope you have a VERY strong security system.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

Yes ofcourse I am really afraid of hackers because those people are really talented that can really attack you especially you. That's why you have to be secured always don't go any links that are not secured because they can penetrate you easily and get your fund as much as they can.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

Well, who is not afraid of hackers will probably  have soon his cryptoaccount cleared, so it's better to take periodically  some time to evaluate your security measures.
Please note that - as in case of a door lock - the fact that you can't crack it, doesn't mean that a thief couldn't.
So, don't take for granted the security of your pc.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:59:32 PM

Hacker should be afraid of me. I have built a few booby traps in my network and some of them can get very nasty on anyone trying to penetrate.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

No system is safe,that is the main purpose of those hackers to get your information in a forcefully and you might know your data is compromised and still you arent aware of,these hackers are good at almost everything because they can hack any system if they wanted to,but the one thing they cant break is the blockchain technology which needs a quantum computer technology to broke or cracke its system,lets just hope that these hackers doesnt attack our exchanges because im sure more people will lose their investments in an instant.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:11:33 PM

They are really annoying hackers because they've been hit by me. they might give them attention so they can not. Have them even shaved off. thanks.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

Possibilties are open to all of us to be hacked they are inevitable i was hacked a week ago lucky i dont have much savings on my eth wallet then but some of my tokens stolen... So id be more careful this time.. I put extra security on my account and on the exchanges i trade in.. Just dont put your money in one basket so that if ever hacker dont steal it all at once.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: