Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:24:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:28:14 AM

WOW!!! Telegram Airdrop for Kepler Supporters is now LIVE!!(HUGE REWARDS!!)
 Up to 1000 usd worth of kepler token to be distributed for every participant

Link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887458.0
thanks for sharing, but 1000$ thats only when you ref 200 buddies.   Roll Eyes

Welcome , yes you can invite 200 real friends
Amazing , Is this airdrop gonna effect the telegram bounty of this campaign ?

There are rules in airdrop thread regarding participants of kepler telegram bounty. Otherwise you can still join airdrop 2( inviting members to telegram) while also participating in the kepler telegram bounty.  The good thing about this telegram airdrop is you get fixed amount of kepler token, in telegram bounty you  get stakes. So it is better to join both  event

Well if you are good at collecting refs this is a great opportunity. Thanks forsharing it here.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:29:21 AM

Phase 3 of Community Building Sale will start on Feb.20 and ends until the tokens are all sold. While the pre-sale is scheduled for the latter part of February and our ICO is in April.

I joined the signature campaign, but if ICO is in April, I don't know what means "PRESALE MAY 10,2018" that I wear in signature. Presale always is before ICO, not after. Can you explain that please?

Pre-sale is on Feb-Mar while ICO is on Apr. That sig design wasn't updated yet. I will report that to the designer. Thanks.

Would that be a private or public pre sale?
Any reason why the pre sale is 4-5 weeks before ICO?

A possible answer is that they're going to begin marketing very very hard after the presale (with part of the presale earnings), but let's wait their answer

That sounds possible and very logical! Would definitely be a good reason

WOW! so many possibilities!!!

ARE there any any logical answer?!

/ high and colored font is like an comic version of this highly unnatural promotion.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:30:17 AM

KELPER project is big undertaking with large hard cap requirement. I think we need more marketing efforts to reach out to community.  

Yes, Kepler team is thinking big, it's really a huge project but they said they plan a just as huge PR and marketing campaign.

I think what he meant is to advertise at every possible place, otherwise reaching hard cap would be near to impossible, Facebook is already banned the ads on ICO's so Google may be a better option.

Yes with google they could better place their ads, i mean its everywhere.
I would recommend them to make advertisements on youtube. The crypto community on youtube is very big with a lot of new investors who are looking for good ICOs.
Doing overviews of good icos, some blogers may give a good advertisement if the ico will be in their videos. I myself sometimes watch those videos to find out more

I was about to say they should advertise on Facebook but then I remembered that it's forbidden now.  Grin YouTube might be the next best site.

I think youtube (google) is also blocking all ICO related ads. Same as facebook.

Well as long as they don‘t delete all crypto related videos. This would become a real problem but on the other sie they earn a lot on views for those videos, so I assume they will do try to avoid such things.

I wonder why all social media are banning crypto ads. Are they afraid of consequences in future?

Probably because of all the scams in crypto. They don't want to be liable for helping a scam reach its targets

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:34:11 AM

i have seen many mech or robotic blockchain platform, but this (kepler) its a special one, im sure this project will success..

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:36:00 AM

Hey guys, it is not for all.
As mentioned we will be giving it only to First one who contributes, which means we will have only 3 winners )

==========================================================================

We will cover Flight, Hotel, Transportation! (we will use contributed money back on them)

Why such a high Bonuses? Because we need to build active community and the Bonuses are remuneration for those members.

Please note that we are going to sell only 0.5 % of whole Cap during the community building stage

Thanks for clarifying this. If this would stay unclear people would probably be misslead for their amount of investments. But still this is a nice bonus for 3 people at all Smiley Wondering if some whales are joining and if they in this case even want to get this price. Could assume that some whales just want to stay anonymous.

Flight, Hotel and holiday? wow thats a great Bonus for for 3 people.  Shocked

Flight, Hotel and holiday for doing what?

For being the first one to trust in our project and shedding 9-10 ETH for it. Shelling out that kind of money is for most or at least for me can be considered a leap of faith. Ane we are not gonna just sit and clap our hands. We will reciprocate your trust and confidence in our project by giving you something in return and there's no better way to do that than to let you see our project for yourself, since from the very beginning we keep telling people that we don't only market our project but we market transparency too, because we believe that if our community see that sincerity in us and the transparency that we promise right from the start. Our community will help us raise above and beyond any problems that we may encounter ahead of this difficult road we are travelling.

Is there a risk of forking over 10 ETH and not being the first, because someone else paid more gas?
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:37:39 AM

i have seen many mech or robotic blockchain platform, but this (kepler) its a special one, im sure this project will success..

can you provide me at least two examples of projects like this please.. ?

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:38:16 AM

As mentioned we will be giving it only to First one who contributes, which means we will have only 3 winners )

We will cover Flight, Hotel, Transportation! (we will use contributed money back on them)

Why such a high Bonuses? Because we need to build active community and the Bonuses are remuneration for those members.

Please note that we are going to sell only 0.5 % of whole Cap during the community building stage

Thanks for clarifying this. If this would stay unclear people would probably be misslead for their amount of investments. But still this is a nice bonus for 3 people at all Smiley Wondering if some whales are joining and if they in this case even want to get this price. Could assume that some whales just want to stay anonymous.

For being the first one to trust in our project and shedding 9-10 ETH for it. Shelling out that kind of money is for most or at least for me can be considered a leap of faith. Ane we are not gonna just sit and clap our hands. We will reciprocate your trust and confidence in our project by giving you something in return and there's no better way to do that than to let you see our project for yourself, since from the very beginning we keep telling people that we don't only market our project but we market transparency too, because we believe that if our community see that sincerity in us and the transparency that we promise right from the start. Our community will help us raise above and beyond any problems that we may encounter ahead of this difficult road we are travelling.

Is there a risk of forking over 10 ETH and not being the first, because someone else paid more gas?

I think you definitely know the answer to your own question. The bonus trip is what it is - a bonus.

wiredideas

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:08:10 AM

Do you already have a team of scientists and engineers that will work on production or it's being build now? Since you already have prototypes, I assume you already have at least a small team. Will you expand it?

We do have about 150 scientist, engineers, and technicians doing some Research and Development work and prototype testings.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:14:00 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 05:26:51 AM by wiredideas

Phase 3 of Community Building Sale will start on Feb.20 and ends until the tokens are all sold. While the pre-sale is scheduled for the latter part of February and our ICO is in April.

I joined the signature campaign, but if ICO is in April, I don't know what means "PRESALE MAY 10,2018" that I wear in signature. Presale always is before ICO, not after. Can you explain that please?

Pre-sale is on Feb-Mar while ICO is on Apr. That sig design wasn't updated yet. I will report that to the designer. Thanks.

Would that be a private or public pre sale?
Any reason why the pre sale is 4-5 weeks before ICO?

That would be public pre-sale. The reason we have pre-sale is to gauge the market reaction, and if we fall short with our objective in that stage, we would still have time to re-focus our PR campaign to the specific market we want to reach.  And the pre-sale will allow us to have initial funding to further our goal.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:23:30 AM

I'm not sure if I understand this question but I can assure you there's no risk involved there. If you want to be the very first one, go above and beyond what others might do.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

COMMUNITY BUILDING TOKEN SALE WILL START IN LESS THAN  :  8  HOURS

Crypitol

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

interesting, will keep checking back
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:08:42 AM

Do you already have a team of scientists and engineers that will work on production or it's being build now? Since you already have prototypes, I assume you already have at least a small team. Will you expand it?

We do have about 150 scientist, engineers, and technicians doing some Research and Development work and prototype testings.

and I believe those are existing professionals working on the prototype before kepler partnership ?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:14:18 AM

and I believe those are existing professionals working on the prototype before kepler partnership ?

Yes, those are under Kepler and did also some joint projects along the way.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:25:00 AM

It is a great project but also the market is bleeding heavily for some weeks.

In normal market, community building token sale would be over in 30 second due to very little tokens on sale and with the biggest bonuses but now i don't know what will happen.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:00:03 AM

Were those joint projects somehow related to Kepler or assisted its purpose? Could be interesting to know.
guteng

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

a great project built with this great team will bring the fastest success in a good job this month
wiredideas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

Were those joint projects somehow related to Kepler or assisted its purpose? Could be interesting to know.

Those joint projects were related to AI and Robotics so it is related to Kepler.

legendbtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

In normal market, community building token sale would be over in 30 second due to very little tokens on sale and with the biggest bonuses but now i don't know what will happen.

If the company has potential people will not bother about the market because here people are going to get the bonus and they will start holding those coin for long-term in order to make more profit on their investment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wiredideas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

If the company has potential people will not bother about the market because here people are going to get the bonus and they will start holding those coin for long-term in order to make more profit on their investment.

Yes, this is so true. If I will invest in Kepler, I will do so at this stage because the bonus is crazy high and you can buy more ETH with your fiat money now because the market is as low as it has been for a while. You get to buy more, for less.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: