Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

It is a great project but also the market is bleeding heavily for some weeks.

In normal market, community building token sale would be over in 30 second due to very little tokens on sale and with the biggest bonuses but now i don't know what will happen.

If the company has potential people will not bother about the market because here people are going to get the bonus and they will start holding those coin for long-term in order to make more profit on their investment.

Yes, this is so true. If I will invest in Kepler, I will do so at this stage because the bonus is crazy high and you can buy more ETH with your fiat money now because the market is as low as it has been for a while. You get to buy more, for less.  Smiley

True, this time it is very good for investments. And of course the project is more than interesting
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:27:11 AM

KELPER project is big undertaking with large hard cap requirement. I think we need more marketing efforts to reach out to community. 

Yes, Kepler team is thinking big, it's really a huge project but they said they plan a just as huge PR and marketing campaign.

I think what he meant is to advertise at every possible place, otherwise reaching hard cap would be near to impossible, Facebook is already banned the ads on ICO's so Google may be a better option.

Yes with google they could better place their ads, i mean its everywhere.
I would recommend them to make advertisements on youtube. The crypto community on youtube is very big with a lot of new investors who are looking for good ICOs.
Doing overviews of good icos, some blogers may give a good advertisement if the ico will be in their videos. I myself sometimes watch those videos to find out more

I was about to say they should advertise on Facebook but then I remembered that it's forbidden now.  Grin YouTube might be the next best site.
You are right - I prefer to watch review than to read a lot of documentation. I hope that with time famous bloggers, maybe even Ian Balina will have interested for creation Kepler review.
Watching the video is much more interesting than reading, but only when reading the information is perceived much better. Of course if everything is written correctly and laid out on the shelves!

shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

Of course, overkill is always ugly. Rest assured your recommendation is noted and we will do this the right way.
It's already a good sign that the team is responding on the messages in here Wink
This is putting out a good signal towards the people following the project

Sorry man but that's the very least they can do Cheesy You must have made a lot of bad experiences to be happy about a team responding to questions Tongue
I agree that answering the questions is the minimum that they should do, but in several projects they do not do it or do it every so often.

I wouldn't even touch such projects. Sad thing is that others can't force themselves to be that disciplined and those scammers still make money off those people. A team not answering questions is a very bad sign, period.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

the part I love about this project is transparency... every question is answered in a decent way.
Not some basic reply that has no foundation, but well explained reactions.
This is what makes a project, this is the way to build trust amongst the followers / investors.
Nice job peeps!
now... send me a robot Cheesy , my house needs some cleaning :p

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

In normal market, community building token sale would be over in 30 second due to very little tokens on sale and with the biggest bonuses but now i don't know what will happen.

If the company has potential people will not bother about the market because here people are going to get the bonus and they will start holding those coin for long-term in order to make more profit on their investment.

Yes, this is so true. If I will invest in Kepler, I will do so at this stage because the bonus is crazy high and you can buy more ETH with your fiat money now because the market is as low as it has been for a while. You get to buy more, for less.  Smiley

True, this time it is very good for investments. And of course the project is more than interesting

The market just returned to September of last year in terms of prices. It's crazy and scary. If your hands aren't weak you can lay the foundation for a fortune I assume. Pick the right projects and invest.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

the part I love about this project is transparency... every question is answered in a decent way.
Not some basic reply that has no foundation, but well explained reactions.
This is what makes a project, this is the way to build trust amongst the followers / investors.
Nice job peeps!
now... send me a robot Cheesy , my house needs some cleaning :p

Yep, I am myself a. it suprised that the team is answering as much in the ANN. I saw a lot of projects who really don‘t care about the ANN and who are at maximum answering important questions in telegram or so.

Much Thanks to the Kepler Team Smiley

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:50:22 AM

Do you already have a team of scientists and engineers that will work on production or it's being build now? Since you already have prototypes, I assume you already have at least a small team. Will you expand it?

We do have about 150 scientist, engineers, and technicians doing some Research and Development work and prototype testings.

So you should have some payroll for them.

How are you covering the cost of 150 people? And when they started working for kepler?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

WoW really? About 150 scientist, engineers, and technicians doing some Research and Development work and prototype testings.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

Do you already have a team of scientists and engineers that will work on production or it's being build now? Since you already have prototypes, I assume you already have at least a small team. Will you expand it?

We do have about 150 scientist, engineers, and technicians doing some Research and Development work and prototype testings.

So you should have some payroll for them.

How are you covering the cost of 150 people? And when they started working for kepler?

Our CEO has diversified business portfolio. He took care of that in the early stages of Kepler. Now he wants to share Kepler to the world.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

Yes, this is so true. If I will invest in Kepler, I will do so at this stage because the bonus is crazy high and you can buy more ETH with your fiat money now because the market is as low as it has been for a while. You get to buy more, for less.  Smiley

The market just returned to September of last year in terms of prices. It's crazy and scary. If your hands aren't weak you can lay the foundation for a fortune I assume. Pick the right projects and invest.

Thats true, bot most people are invested 100 % and have no money left for good projects now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

Thats true, bot most people are invested 100 % and have no money left for good projects now.

That is my problem as well. Should have sold in December and buy back now. Well, that's life.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

next December will coming.  Wink
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:03:26 AM

KELPER project is big undertaking with large hard cap requirement. I think we need more marketing efforts to reach out to community. 

Yes, Kepler team is thinking big, it's really a huge project but they said they plan a just as huge PR and marketing campaign.

I think what he meant is to advertise at every possible place, otherwise reaching hard cap would be near to impossible, Facebook is already banned the ads on ICO's so Google may be a better option.

Yes with google they could better place their ads, i mean its everywhere.
I would recommend them to make advertisements on youtube. The crypto community on youtube is very big with a lot of new investors who are looking for good ICOs.
Doing overviews of good icos, some blogers may give a good advertisement if the ico will be in their videos. I myself sometimes watch those videos to find out more

I was about to say they should advertise on Facebook but then I remembered that it's forbidden now.  Grin YouTube might be the next best site.
You are right - I prefer to watch review than to read a lot of documentation. I hope that with time famous bloggers, maybe even Ian Balina will have interested for creation Kepler review.
Watching the video is much more interesting than reading, but only when reading the information is perceived much better. Of course if everything is written correctly and laid out on the shelves!

Devs talked so much about starting their heavy marketing campaign that I'm so curious now as to how it's gonna be. When does it start? Mid February?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

Of course, overkill is always ugly. Rest assured your recommendation is noted and we will do this the right way.
It's already a good sign that the team is responding on the messages in here Wink

Sorry man but that's the very least they can do Cheesy You must have made a lot of bad experiences to be happy about a team responding to questions Tongue
I agree that answering the questions is the minimum that they should do, but in several projects they do not do it or do it every so often.

I wouldn't even touch such projects. Sad thing is that others can't force themselves to be that disciplined and those scammers still make money off those people. A team not answering questions is a very bad sign, period.

So for now our judgement is , no proper community manager = bad project ?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

this is very interesting, is it possible to know more about this? who they are, what they are working on ?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

Yes, but right now those invested ICO went very low prices in the market and it is not possible to sell them at low prices. so the only choice we have is holding the coin as long as we can until we make the profit on the investment.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

i dont know, maybe there will hire a proper community manager later in the ico phase?
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

In my opinion it's not all black and white. Every project have different target investors and potential customers, they have different priorities, budgets, strategies. It all depends on many factors. But I can agree that it's much better to read a thread with some answers in it rather then with endless questions and speculation. It contributes to confusion on a massive level.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

i dont know, maybe there will hire a proper community manager later in the ico phase?

it's still early days though. a community manager can still be hired later on, before the ICO.

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

I don't think he is referring to this project. Because I'm here    Smiley 

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: