Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum?  (Read 11131 times)
Bitcoinnation
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

I used the EOS platform recently and I loved the proof of stake concept in their network. Ethereum so big a project that I don't think it will be over taken any time soon.
But my favorite competitors to Ethereum are
- NEO ( I love it for it's current zero transaction fees on the network and the passive income through gas rewards)
and
- EOS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

I think that EOS is a strong competitor for Ether. This project is developing very quickly and has already achieved great success.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:15:27 PM

At this stage of the development of the crypto market and cryptocurrency, I believe that ethereum has no competitors, NEO is at the bottom right now, and all the other killers are etherem.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

I consider eos to be the main competitor of ethereum at the moment. I hope that the ethereum will not lose this fight

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

some friends said etc, but etc can never replace ethereum. because there is no technology like ethereum. and you can't create token in etc. I don't think he has a rival right now, but that doesn't mean he won't be ahead.
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:28:38 PM

The ethereum blockchain is the most use blockchain for new project over the years, but the coming years, Ethereum blockchain will be having some rivals like EOS blockchain, Stella wallets etc.
But I think ethereum will still surely survived.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:09:37 AM

As I see now it is Ripple Grin
But seriously, we should consider other projects, like Chinese Ontology or Komodo.
I think that these both coins will sooner or later take an advantage of it.

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:11:06 AM

I think the closest one at this time to being an etherum competitor is xlm. xlm also has its own wallet and becomes a bounty platform. I think in the future Xlm will approach Ether.
sekop

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

Either ethereum or other coins are currently experiencing deep depreciation. All the value is shrinking and the results are bad for sale. So far the very active developments that have been made by ethereum make ethereum have a lot of support from many people and investors and make the ethereum very strong in surviving crypto. So that it is difficult for EOS whose growth is quite rapid in defeating ethereum.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:17:10 AM

I think the closest one at this time to being an etherum competitor is xlm. xlm also has its own wallet and becomes a bounty platform. I think in the future Xlm will approach Ether.
yeah, i think like that too.
but ethereum will continue to grow in the future, and XLM will likely not be better than ethereum. indeed, XLM is currently quite good, but in the future ethereum will go far from XLM.

Beldon

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:28:26 AM

Competitors ethereum for now I think is ripple, there are still many other types of altcoins but ripple seen from its development can indeed be a good competitor for ethereum, but it is possible to look at predictions wrong in the future

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:31:46 AM

Which basic you take for comparison? Marketcap, daily volume, or popularity, or same kind of coin?  If you said for marketcap I will say xrp is the best competitor. And ethereum is a platform based token. Ethereum is the post popular and most trusted platform based token at the moment.  There is no competition only Neo is there but according to eth popularity Neo is nothing. I think in upcoming days Neo eos and cardano. I don't know in which basic you choose iota.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:56:50 AM

I think that only those projects that are at the same level with Ethereum can be considered as competitors. There are no such blockchains at the moment. There are a large number of potential competitors, but none of them have come close to Ethereum very closely. At the moment I see a lot of marketing, but not much work. Maybe next year the situation will change, but not now.

Exactly. No other blockchain which provides smart contract functionality, have been compared with the likes of Ethereum. The pioneer smart contract platform (ETH) has unparalleled security, and high trust among people within the mainstream world (despite being slow and expensive at times). With a good foundation built upon it, Ethereum has a bright future ahead of it. Once it scales with the previously mentioned upgrades, there should be nothing stopping Ethereum from growing at unprecedented rates in terms of adoption and popularity.

Despite this, I believe that Ethereum's competitors would improve over time until they become viable alternatives for businesses, individuals, and developers alike. Some platforms have no fees like EOS, while others have their unique approach to scalability for smart contracts (like IOST). As such, there will be many smart contract platforms in the future with their unique distinctive features. This would give devs a wide variety of options to choose from, enabling an endless world of dApps for anyone to enjoy.

Nonetheless, the closest competitors to Ethereum are Cardano, NEO, and EOS. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:23:45 AM

Eos, this is probably the best competitor for ethereum seen from its quite significant development, eos is now widely known and I think this coin can be a good competitor for ethereum

M.C.V.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

I consider eos to be the main competitor of ethereum at the moment. I hope that the ethereum will not lose this fight

I think eos will need some time to overtake eth but it can do it maybe in next 2 years
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Yes, any little bit of a good project can now act as a competitor for Ethereum. He's not showing anything unusual right now.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

The best competitor so far for ethereum is NEO. But the current condition of the market keeps them apart. Now is EOS. This coin's development was unstoppable, once they launched a new update. It will be a good match for ethereum coin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:58:41 AM

Yes, any little bit of a good project can now act as a competitor for Ethereum. He's not showing anything unusual right now.

Exactly. While not many cryptocurrencies are in the same level as Ethereum, then can virtually compete with it by adopting smart contracts. Cryptocurrencies such as NEO, EOS, Cardano, Qtum, and even aeternity have the potential to outperform Ethereum with their high scalability and cheap costs. However, Ethereum has retained its status as the second largest crypto by market cap because it has confidence from mainstream companies, businesses, and individuals alike.

Which means that, Ethereum might remain as the leader of smart contracts within the future. Of course, we cannot ignore other alternatives, since they're currently faster and even cheaper than Ethereum itself. Despite this, any smart contract platform be it Ethereum, NEO, EOS, or Cardano, will eventually be adopted at a large scale within the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

a few months ago ETH's competitors were EOS and NEO, but now it's not the two coins, but XRP,
yeah, I see XRP is a real ETH competitor, and the ETH power seen from now on, is it able to beat XRP or not in market capitalization.
and now we just need to wait for vitalik buterin to surprise us all.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:02:37 AM

The best competitor for ethereum is probably Ripple for now. Because of the current Ripple the increase is very extraordinary. And Ripple's list of coinmarketcap has been ranked second and that means changing the position of ethereum. That is why the toughest competitor ethereum is ripple.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: