Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum?  (Read 11131 times)
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

I think the eos and the neo having great ability in the next few years. I hope the eos and neo gives a big surprise in the next year, until finally the later development of the eos and neo could be the equivalent of the ethereum.
I am very interested in seeing the development of EOS, many YouTube users have begun to discuss it in detail and I am sure his interest will be stronger if the community grows. But I doubt their paid account because when viewed from Ethereum coins, Eth can be this big because the use of a free account is very simple to use

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kethan

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Now he competitors do not need. Think about it, when the project is in such a bad state, any aggressor from the outside can kill it and we all forget our favorite Ethereum.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

In my opinion one of a kind, so I don't think that ever will coin that can compete with him!
holySaint

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

The guys have no competitors today and in the future Ethereum. EOS is looking for a great project, but it is not enough to exceed Ethereum. Ethereum has a strong team, and they plan to further develop their project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

I think the best competitors will be the likes of EOS, Waves, Stellar and Bitcoin cash, with the recent changes in the market they may sideline Ethereum soon.

These are one of the best competitors within the crypto space right now. Cryptocurrencies such as EOS, Waves, and Stellar provide better transaction throughput and cheaper costs than Ethereum. With their high speeds and low costs, startups and companies can launch their own ICO tokens without limitations. The Ethereum blockchain is quite bloated nowadays, with the massive adoption it experienced last year. It would need an upgrade ASAP to expand its capacity to new heights.

While Ethereum has been quite slow in this regard, other competitors have taken an advantage in adopting unique scaling technologies to provide near-instant speeds and extremely low costs (sometimes even free with EOS). As such, if Ethereum takes too long to scale, then its competitors would take Ethereum's place as the world's largest smart contract platform. As for Bitcoin Cash, it has been upgraded to provide smart contract functionality for the masses, but it hasn't been largely adopted by dApp developers yet.

Nonetheless, the strongest competitors to Ethereum are: EOS, NEO, Cardano, Waves, Stellar, Tron, and Tezos. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

There are some coins that might be the best competitors for ethereum, for example eos, ripple, neo I think the three coins are likely to be the best competitors for ethereum because the three coins are good and potential

Yes, you are right ICON will join the party and it is going to become one of the compete to ETH, NEO, XRP, EOS etc. Recently we have seen many people are calling ICON as south Korea ETH. We don't know how the market is going to be.
alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:40:25 AM

Ripple and eos I think these two coins can be the best competitors for ethereum, the two coins are developing quite uphill and certainly have the same advantages
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:28:38 AM

If you are just pertaining to the cryptocurrency ETH, then maybe ripple Iota, cardano is good competitor, but seeing the capability of Ethereum as a whole is just to huge compared to other coins in the market as it has its powerful smart contract that provides opportunity for new altcoins to join the market and provide opportunities as well.

Suyeah

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:20:02 AM

EOS of course.

EOS is much better in many ways: 0 transaction fee, scalable, fast.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

I think if you're talking about capitalization, it is now all clear-Ripple. This project is held purely due to the fact that it is not perceived as a crypto currency and the fall of the industry does not affect it in any way.
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

what I see is that there are two competitors ethereum now like NEO and EOS, these two coins are being discussed a lot, maybe there are opportunities to compete with ethereum in the future. but what is clear for now is that I still like the coins and platforms that ethereum has.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

Yes, you are right ICON will join the party and it is going to become one of the compete to ETH, NEO, XRP, EOS etc. Recently we have seen many people are calling ICON as south Korea ETH. We don't know how the market is going to be.

There are many smart contract platforms in existence now, which makes it hard to tell which will be the true rival of Ethereum in the future. Many alternatives provide unique features that are not available elsewhere, while others are more of the same. ICON is relatively new, and if it wants to tackle Ethereum over the long term, it would need to provide solid development, innovation, and most of all, mainstream adoption. Ethereum is still the leader of smart contracts, because it has the trust from many individuals worldwide.

In the case of the market, you're right. We'll never know how it will react, since many cryptocurrency projects come and go over time. However, the most important thing is to keep watch on the most prominent smart contract platforms with a solid foundation, to make the right investment decision.

Nonetheless, cryptocurrencies that can compete with Ethereum are such that provide nearly the same features as the original. Such cryptos include: NEO, EOS, ADA, TRON, ICON, WAVES, LSK, IOST, ZIL, and even RSK. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

ethereum gets serious interference from xrp and makes it must be in third place, eos is also very good and waves have very fast networks, ethereum must continue to innovate

dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

I used to think that EOS is a competitor to Ethereum but at the moment I learned that the development team is creating a new update called Ethereum 2.0 and I think that after it Ethereum will have no competitors.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

To my mind there is the only main competitor of ethereum- EOS.
Besides EOS there are not good competitors at all! Nothing would replace ethereum
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

I think one of the best one is XRP , and Also gochain because of tokenmetric , Of course they have a long way to reach to the ethereum but if they have a good roadmap and strong team I think it could be possible .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

I think the best competitors will be the likes of EOS, Waves, Stellar and Bitcoin cash, with the recent changes in the market they may sideline Ethereum soon.

If we speak about the place in the rating of the cryptocurrencies, then, XRP is the number one competitor of Ethereum. I guess, ETH will be the second crypto again, and Ripple can take the third, and even the forth place.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

EOS blockchain is the best competitors of Ethereum blockchain. EOS smart contracts are really matching the capability of that with Ethereum.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

I believe that a true competitor for ethereum can be called the project wich will have at least 25 percent of the number of projects that now has ethereum. But it seems to me that no one will succeed in this regard. Ethereum is too strong.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

Recently, the information that made me feel shocked, appeared. It seems that TRON  has become the number one Ethereum rival. People make deals, they buy this cryptocurrency willingly. Let us watch the buttle of ETH and TRX.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: