Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum?  (Read 11131 times)
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

now there are no worthy competitors for ethereum who could shift him from the first place of his blockchain

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mesquito

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 01:47:35 AM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Not only Cardano and IOTA, but also NEO (known as the chinese Ethereum), Universa and EOS.
Some of them are available to invest on CoinBundle, if they are on the list of best 20 cryptocurrencies.

Universa is very new, while NEO and EOS are stable.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:13:16 AM

In the current market now I will not say Ripple is still competing with Ethereum because it has overtake Ethereum, although Ethereum might beat it again, but I am looking at Stellar and Bitcoin Cash.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:23:21 AM

Not only Cardano and IOTA, but also NEO (known as the chinese Ethereum), Universa and EOS.
Some of them are available to invest on CoinBundle, if they are on the list of best 20 cryptocurrencies.

Universa is very new, while NEO and EOS are stable.

Agree. Cardano, NEO, and even EOS are considered as true competitors against Ethereum. While I'm not sure if Universa will become successful in the future, it surely has some promising features. Many new smart contract platforms come and go, but only those who could deliver constant development and innovation will be able to keep up with Ethereum in the long term. The Ethereum blockchain only has nearly 4 years of operation, yet smart contracts are new to the mainstream world.

On the other hand, IOTA will make use of smart contracts via the Qubic protocol. It all comes down to which platform is the best in operational costs and transaction speed. Which is why, I believe that the best competitors out there on the market are: Cardano, NEO, EOS, Zilliqa, IOST, and even Zen Protocol. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

In my opinion, the Stelar will become a competitor of ethereum. because now there are more tokens with a stellar base and that doesn't die many tokens tokens with other coin platforms are dead
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

In my opinion, the right eos to be the best competitor for ethereum, this coin is a good development and of course eos in the future will be better known because of its superiority
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

NEO, Ontology, Tron, Cardano and also Cosmos later will be the biggest competitor for Ethereum, but i have a feeling Cosmos will be the biggest, cosmos is a really good platform and can be usable for many aspect in the future, so let see
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:29:36 AM

Ethereum is a target for many crypto communities, because of their skills in developing technology and also marketing it to many investors. The performance of ethereum has proven its greatness, including achieving the title of king of altcoins and successfully maintaining its position in a long time. To be an ethereum competitor is not easy, which is now starting to show its activity are stellar and EOS.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:35:02 AM

I think Cardano  can be the best competitor to Ethereum, Cardano  is very good platform to run applicants now, it's fast and strong, new platform and it have good support to publishers.

pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:42:22 AM

NEO maybe NEO is ethereum's strongest competitor, NEO is also called ethereum china.
and China is the country with the largest population in the world so I think the project will have bright future because neo will have more investor than eth.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:56:26 AM

At this moment i could not see that there are contenders of competitors of ethereum, i always believe that ethereum was the best at this time nobody can beat the ethereum here in crypto currency. Ethereum was the popular among the ICOs and have strong platform.
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:57:45 AM

Eos,
Cardano,
Qtum
Neo
ETC,
Lisk

In the above list, I think only NEO can change the game (if Chinese Government opens for it)
Kirovatido

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:01:23 AM

At this moment i could not see that there are contenders of competitors of ethereum, i always believe that ethereum was the best at this time nobody can beat the ethereum here in crypto currency. Ethereum was the popular among the ICOs and have strong platform.
yes it's like that, but there are other Altcoins that have potential too, EOS, NEO and their Ripple are good coins. when Ethereum falls, it could be in the future EOS and others can take over the value of Ethereum and its capabilities will be matched because in the future technology tools are more sophisticated. indeed Ethereum is the best Altcoin at this time, even though his condition is currently very bad he is still a reliable coin.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

The most obvious is that there are many Altcoins who want to exceed ethereum. It's impossible now. With some effort, NEO can get ahead of ethereum.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

The brutal competitor to ethereum is tron. Recently tron has developed its platform which gives it more fast netwirk to system.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

Everyone knows the best ethereum competitor. Of course, many people think ethereum's best competitor is Ripple. Only Ripples can compete now with ethereum. This is very heavy competition that is happening now. And now it's true that Ripple in Coinmarketcap has beaten Ethereum. Karane Ripple can move to replace ethereum in second place.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:04:59 AM

In my opinion, the Stelar will become a competitor of ethereum. because now there are more tokens with a stellar base and that doesn't die many tokens tokens with other coin platforms are dead

Yes. Stellar looks to be quite a good competitor, since it has its own DEX and tokens. The XLM blockchain now provides the ability to issue tokens easily, while obtaining the near-instant speeds and low costs that has always been available within Stellar. This could in effect, make many ICOs choose Stellar over Ethereum. On the other hand, EOS has nearly the same benefits but with an added advantage (zero-fee transactions).

It all comes to which competitor provides unique features, while at the same time retaining security and resiliency. So far, NEO, EOS, Cardano, Stellar, Waves, and Tron, are one of the strongest competitors in existence that would rival Ethereum for years to come. As much as Ethereum is still the leading smart contract platform, that could change if it cannot keep up with the latest in scalability upgrades. Therefore, time will tell us which of the previously mentioned cryptocurrencies will prevail. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:40:43 AM

for competition from a trader's perspective, maybe XRP is the toughest competitor
and if viewed from the point of view of the functions and services provided, the heavy competitor of ETH is EOS
but now we can't guess for sure, what will happen to the world of cryptocurrency, including ETH in the future, everything is still gray
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

in my opinion all altcoins can be competitors of eth, because anything can happen in the crypto world, right now, eth has experienced a decline in both price and ranking in the market, maybe it is the altcoin that has good prospects that can become eth's competitors right now, and maybe now this is the right time for other altcoins to show on eth that there are altcoins that can beat eth which has been ranked top in the market.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

for competition from a trader's perspective, maybe XRP is the toughest competitor
and if viewed from the point of view of the functions and services provided, the heavy competitor of ETH is EOS
but now we can't guess for sure, what will happen to the world of cryptocurrency, including ETH in the future, everything is still gray

That's certainly true, mate. Cryptocurrencies are still on regulatory uncertainty. There are still countries which are having a hard time trying to regulate cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. All the recent FUD and government actions against cryptocurrencies, have caused a bear market to emerge. As a result, XRP has taken Ethereum's position as the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap. On the other hand, ETH is still struggling to rise in price, because the bear market as affected the whole crypto economy.

Despite this, in terms of technicalities, EOS is far superior than ETH. It could be considered as a competitor, because it provides smart contract functionality in a similar way to Ethereum. While EOS is centralized, it does its job very well when handling large TPS at no cost at all. On the other hand, Ethereum may be decentralized but it has many bottlenecks (like high fees and slow TPS) that would affect its mainstream adoption. Other competitors have emerged such as Cardano and NEO with a unique approach to scalability.

Nonetheless, all competitors would do their best to try to defeat Ethereum at all costs. Perhaps, they would replace Ethereum altogether, or simply live alongside it for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: