Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:24:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAILED]Butterfly Labs 30 day countdown to the end of September  (Read 69436 times)
joeventura (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 02:51:28 PM

Some of the latest tripe from the BFL Shoutbox. (Sunday Night)

Seems BFL does not work weekends, but Just Saturdays and those numbers are rolled up into Monday Numbers.

"We make and ship stuff on Saturday but it all gets rolled into Mnday"  (sic)

So when Josh said we work weekends, he meant Saturdays. (off by 50% imagine that)

Also interesting to note that in sheer Pay dates shipped, lately Mondays numbers are equal in pay dates to any other day, there is not a doubling effect on Monday's stats due to some huge volume that went out Saturday.  (wonder why)

When asked whether she lacked parts or assemblers, she ignored the question.

When asked "Backlog cleared in 22 days??"

She replied "If we ship everything by the end of September, the backlog will be cleared. If we don't, I won't be."

I'd call that a "no', just my opinion however.

The OP must really have nothing better to do with his time seeing as he has to disect everything that comes out of BFL down to the point all you have is utter nonsense.  Obviously he is so wise he can infer things from minimal data.  I'd bet Charles Schwab would love to hire someone with his keen skills.
Just like you have nothing better to do than to respond to BFL related posts within a very hostile environment. You've gone out of your way just to do that.

Your reward for wasting time is?

I don't dissect everything that comes from BFL, what you are reading is MY discussion with BFL.

My reward, as an investor in BFL is that folks know additional facts about the company I have so foolishly invested in.

Caveat Emptor.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:01:02 PM

New facts just coming into our news desk:

Source: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/announcements.html

Their brand of censorship is now official.

If you have ever wondered why there aren't as many irate and angry customers on BFL forums, it is probably not for a lack of them trying.

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:06:34 PM

It's all about managing your customers investors victims.

If the people that they've ripped off would just stop trying to vocalize about it...

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:14:52 PM

you joined this forum the 15th May, they were delaying since February If i recall, you should do some searching before investing, to be honest I do not give a shit about BFL delays anymore, this forum got spammed with these threads.

you wont achieve anything by posting such posts, the only thing that I've learned is that people are prepared to pay shit load of money  to get ASIC prototypes, no matter what troubles they face, and no matter how many delays they have to wait, just get over it.

-another things I want to mention, even if ASICMINER is shipping right now from stock, their devices are so over priced and will never ever make ROI(BTC prospective, because Price is based on BTC) , couple months ago the first batch of blades sold @ 75BTC  and the second batch almost 60BTC the next batch was price fixed at 49.99BTC , these people will never see ROI, and not even to mention the USB blocks....

-for AVALON, only the first batch owners got the best investment, they made ROI and surpass it, then they shitted all over it with B2,B3 and not to mention the chips tragedy.

- I hate to say that, but BFL seemed to have solid offers at the time (looking from the FIAT prospective), and keep in mind that no matter how many delays BFL made, there is always a small chance to make a ROI for people who paid with paypal or wire transfer ( speculating that BTC price will go up)

the only company that honored their schedule and their specifications till now is Bitfury, but sadly I was afraid to invest my BTC and they didn't have the SEPA payment option for their august delivery.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:25:41 PM

If the people that they've ripped off would just stop trying to vocalize about it...
Thats how I see it as well.
joeventura (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:25:46 PM

Seems Josh has a lot of time as their COO to moderate posts on the forum, to argue in the Shoutbox who has shipped more devices, and to duel with people on this website.

What he should be focusing on is recapturing any sense of credibility his company may have but he ignores that task because it is outside of his realm of capabilities.

A new leaf can be turned over at any time. Then all you have to do is actually perform.

Moderating the forums also gives you the ability to delete posts/threads etc that may be "held against you" in the future.

joeventura (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:26:59 PM

Thats how I see it as well.

Yes just let the victims be quiet and BFL can actually make more money!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:29:54 PM

The next crisis at BFL will be when companies like BitFury sell their miners at a cheaper price than BFL's Monarch...before it is even released in February.

You know it's coming....

It will be totally epic how they keep the lid on their forum at that time.

--People who paid "too much" will want more.

--People who "want out" by then won't be offered that opportunity.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:33:46 PM

Oh yeah, they seemingly haven't shipped any Jallys in one entire week?

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/4732-no-jally-progress-week-lol.html

And people discussing the need for a price cut on the BFL Monarch before it has even had a chance to ship out:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/4714-price-cut.html

Some folks are bailing now that they have come to their senses:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/4745-i-need-get-rid-my-orders.html

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/4739-all-hope-has-gone.html

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/4720-how-make-return-my-money-please-help.html
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:38:01 PM

But... but...

Dear Techkojj,
To address your concern, production of jalapenos have not been halted, and we have been producing them at very high-speed since the beginning (as it's easier to assemble).
Thanks,
Nasser
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:41:07 PM

But... but...

Dear Techkojj,
To address your concern, production of jalapenos have not been halted, and we have been producing them at very high-speed since the beginning (as it's easier to assemble).
Thanks,
Nasser
Then, we must infer that Jody possibly lost her password for the blog account she uses. LOL.

She is delinquent on making updates? hehe
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:42:15 PM

Just like you have nothing better to do than to respond to BFL related posts within a very hostile environment. You've gone out of your way just to do that.

Your reward for wasting time is?
If pointing out misconceptions and intentionally distorted facts is a waste of time, than I am guilty of waste.  But I feel those that use those misconceptions to breed other misconceptions and intentionally distorted facts are the true time wasters.  They create a carefully crafted web of lies using tiny kernals of truth to bolster their distortions and the final product causes anyone who truly cares to know the truth to have to follow a convoluted pathway to find it.  The sad part is when you all become Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and repeat things often quoting each other so much it begins to look like fact even though the initial source is sketchy at best.  The "$200 million dollar a day trip made by the President" as reported by Limbaugh is the perfect example.  http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/05/india-on-200-million-a-day-no/?_r=0  An indian news report started it, the Drudge Report picked it up and ran with it, Rush Limbaugh reported it, Michelle Bachan parroted it, Glenn Beck echoed it and somehow added 10 percent of the US Navy into the trip.  A simple google search would reveal that these trips normally cost ~3.6 million a day, but when you have Rush and Glenn reporting it, who needs google?

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:46:09 PM

@ bcp19

How great is BFL right now?

1 to 10 (10 being perfect)

How well would you score BFL on:

Honesty (1/10)

Refunds (1/10)

Keeping customer informed (1/10)

General Performance (1/10)

Accountability (1/10)

Just the numbers please.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:51:02 PM

To be fair, this is not a fair survey.

You have not included 0 as a valid option.

@ bcp19
<snip>
Just the numbers please.
bcp19

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:54:31 PM

@ BCP19

1 to 10 (10 being perfect)

Honesty (1/10) 6

Refunds (1/10) unk, never asked for one.  Using other's rants on here is simply speculation, I require proof

Keeping customer informed (1/10) 4

General Performance (1/10) 6

Accountability (1/10) 5

You forgot a few:

Value   6

Fortitude in the face of adversity   10

Would I purchase from the the future  7

Have your field day now, as you have no clue what those number represent to me, you only have your opinion.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:00:13 PM

Fortitude? Adversity? You have got to be kidding. Getting caught in lies is not Fortitude.

Buy & Hold
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:05:22 PM

Honesty (1/10) 1

Depends on how you look at it. Frankly, if you believe their story, then they are very honest. If you don't, then they are lying scumbags (put nicely).

Refunds (1/10) 1

Definitely 1, they refuse request for refunds even when people are legally entitled to one. Case closed on that.

Keeping customer informed (1/10) unk

I don't really know what to say, it depends on whether you believe their statements. Frankly, I don't.  They used to give people information about what was going on. Now, not anymore and they seem pretty proud that they aren't really giving anyone any heads up on what is happening with their orders.

So bluntly put, they are keeping everyone in the dark. I can go and ask anyone about what is happening at BFL and no one would really know.

General Performance (1/10) 1

I would put in a 3 but they are just way too far behind. They are barely catching up...but what score would you give someone if they were a year behind the delivery schedule and haven't shown any legitimate plan to catch up very quickly. Even the Jally line which was doing reasonably good has gone caput for the last week.

Accountability (1/10) 0

You can't hold anyone responsible at BFL for what has transpired. No one has even offered to take the blame and no apology ever seems to have crossed their mind. (not that I can recall)

So I might break the scale when it comes to accountability. There is no one to point the finger to nor anyone to bow their head in shame...
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:05:56 PM

Have your field day now, as you have no clue what those number represent to me, you only have your opinion.

Oh, trust me. We've been having a field day ever since you showed up on this scene as a tireless defender of Butterfly Labs.

It's all we can do but bounce back and forth between pointing-and-laughing at you, to shaking our heads in disbelief at your naivety from being exposed to radioactive doses of Butterfly Labs flavored Koolaid.
bcp19

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:07:56 PM

Fortitude? Adversity? You have got to be kidding. Getting caught in lies is not Fortitude.
According to all of you they are a long con, out to fleece us all and run with the money.  The best moment to have done that was back in April.  Every day since you and the other detractors have called them a scam, yet they ship product.  You hound anyone from there that posts here like a rabid packs of dogs, yet they still ship product.  You advertise PSA's and links to the FTC, KS AG, MO AG, etc... yet they still ship product.

Everyday they ship product is less money they could have run with.  Every day they ship product is one more day your long con fails.  Everyday they ship product is another day they thumb their noses at you for not believing they could.

I'd call that fortitude.

Bick on the other hand, I can only give a 3 in the fortitude department.  Avalon prob a 4.  AM looks to be an 8.  Bitfury is too new.

bcp19

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:09:16 PM

Oh, trust me. We've been having a field day ever since you showed up on this scene as a tireless defender of Butterfly Labs.

It's all we can do but bounce back and forth between pointing-and-laughing at you, to shaking our heads in disbelief at your naivety from being exposed to radioactive doses of Butterfly Labs flavored Koolaid.
I'm sorry, I'm still laughing over your comment the other day about some kind of $35k loss.  Want to rant that one by me again?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: