Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:41:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAILED]Butterfly Labs 30 day countdown to the end of September  (Read 69436 times)
BKM

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:06:20 AM

[12:40 AM] BFL_Jonathon: We never said as gospel truth that the backlog would be cleared by the end of this month.

Oh look, the Sep 30 backpeddling has begun.

Damn - you are quick Syke..... I was pretty surprised when I saw that too.

For clarity, as I stated in the PP refund thread - I want my gear and I want it by the end of September as is reasonable to expect from Josh's revised GOAL to ship all backlog to the end of April by the end of September. I have 720 GH on order in 4 separate orders through the month of March. Since I have access to free power and would still expect ROI and more from this equipment, I sent an email to BFL stating that if my gear did not have confirmed tracking numbers by September 23rd - a reasonable request again in view of the stated goal - I would initiate the PP refund. The predictable form email response from Abbey was "all sales are final"... etc etc.

One week to go to refund or gear - what will it be? I'll post the result in this thread and the PP refund thread.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:08:57 AM

Did the Monarch tape out? Or was that gospel truth full of inconsistencies.

That is still scheduled to be taped out in Aug '13. Honest Abe.

Buy & Hold
lumpycustard

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:29:19 AM

August 17:  "we're now in the final stage of the process which is wafer start at the foundry".
A couple of days later:  "sending wafers into production at the foundry in the next few weeks"
A month later:  ominous silence.

Lips sealed
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:51:56 AM

That is still scheduled to be taped out in Aug '13. Honest Abe.

August 17:  "we're now in the final stage of the process which is wafer start at the foundry".
A couple of days later:  "sending wafers into production at the foundry in the next few weeks"
A month later:  ominous silence.

Lips sealed

"Zerlan stated that there are several months to go before “we see the actual chips in hand” because the 28nm chips are still on the tape-out process."   -- Josh Zerlan, Coindesk Interview Sept 15, 2013.

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/butterfly-labs-coo-responds-to-detractors-amid-company-struggles/
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:54:46 AM

Evidence? Or we have to take his "word" for it? September is not August again how does anyone believe they can deliver this product at all. Take your money and run.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:46:54 AM

http://imgur.com/a/CR4M6

Proof of BFL shipping stuff out of order.

Thats not proof bcp the moron that he is will claim they are just box's

Stop being a dick.

What he has denied every fucking thing under the sun..

Before its all "LIES" now after irrefutable proof its a .."honest mistake" ...

What about the chargeback dispute bcp you moron ...was that a "honest charge back dispute mistake " as well ??

yup

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
joeventura (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:22:54 AM

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-30+23:59:59UTC

With double the amount of assemblers and claiming to be awash in components, with Jalpenos outsourced, and  Jody not able to move sufficient volume and staff already trying to back peddle I am predicting with absolute certainty that Butterfly labs will...

FAIL

at their attempt to clear all orders up to April 30th 2013 by the end of September. For those of you who were waiting to get your refunds, you can take my prediction as much more reliable than anything you have heard from BFL to date.

YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 12:07:37 PM

http://imgur.com/a/CR4M6

Proof of BFL shipping stuff out of order.

Thats not proof bcp the moron that he is will claim they are just box's

Stop being a dick.

What he has denied every fucking thing under the sun..

Before its all "LIES" now after irrefutable proof its a .."honest mistake" ...

What about the chargeback dispute bcp you moron ...was that a "honest charge back dispute mistake " as well ??

yup

Good I am glad we have got that 100% cleared up that u are indeed a sycophant

There is no point trying to converse with you as a rock with moss has the mental capability of reason & understanding by a 10 x magnitude more than yourself.....

There is something really wrong with you & I wont be apart of your dysfunction any longer.....BFL are the devil & you are the devils helper

Good luck with That   Wink

OBJECT NOT FOUND
joeventura (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 01:49:21 PM

https://www.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/soskb/Filings.asp?3402461#

Seems they were an entity in KS and MO

Now just KS I suspect
joeventura (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 04:29:32 PM

Predictions now for September 30th for where shipping will be for each product line:

Jalapenos:  5/22/2013

Little Singles: 3/2/2013

Singles: 2/25/2013

MiniRig: 7/21/2012  (oldest unfilled order)
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 04:55:40 PM

https://www.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/soskb/Filings.asp?3402461#

Seems they were an entity in KS and MO

Now just KS I suspect
This is funny for me because I have my business registered in MO (from Rolla) and I filled my dam paperwork unlike these FOOLS. I a 2 man operation and I have more between my 2 ears than their entire "business"
Threader

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 05:02:56 PM

Predictions now for September 30th for where shipping will be for each product line:

I hope your right on the Singles Shipping estimate!

Win for me at least  Grin
BKM

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:37:40 PM

Was your account hacked Joe? This seems unlike you to be making predictions that are based on unicorns and rainbows I.E. "Paydates". There is zero ability to predict anything based on paydates because there is no correlation to actual numbers of units or the longboards volumes associated with those units.....
bcp19

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:58:21 PM

There is no point trying to converse with you as a rock with moss has the mental capability of reason & understanding by a 10 x magnitude more than yourself.....
There is something really wrong with you & I wont be apart of your dysfunction any longer.....BFL are the devil & you are the devils helper
The thing you refuse to understand is the what is often labeled as malice in truth ends up being inexperience or incompetance.  You view every problem and mistake as an intentional method to put the screws to customers.  Thus, in truth, you're deluded, because you are looking at things through muddied glasses and refuse to clean them.

joeventura (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:58:35 PM

Was your account hacked Joe? This seems unlike you to be making predictions that are based on unicorns and rainbows I.E. "Paydates". There is zero ability to predict anything based on paydates because there is no correlation to actual numbers of units or the longboards volumes associated with those units.....

My predictions are based on:

Past Performance and number of assemblers
Order book on http://bfl.ptz.ro/  and then increased ratio based on data from BCP
Increase in newly hired assemblers
Outsourcing of Jalapenos and the reduction on the BFL assemblers.

It's enough data to make a sophisticated wild ass guess. And that is all I claim it to be.

Stayed tuned 13 days goes by quick.

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:29:29 PM

Order book on http://bfl.ptz.ro/  and then increased ratio based on data from BCP

It's enough data to make a sophisticated wild ass guess. And that is all I claim it to be.

\

With all the paperwork being shown today... I would bet on BFL being gone by christmas. Hell i might just drive up there, was there something that they are hosting at Joe's Hosting in KC? I have a box there... hm.
joeventura (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:03:18 PM

With all the paperwork being shown today... I would bet on BFL being gone by christmas. Hell i might just drive up there, was there something that they are hosting at Joe's Hosting in KC? I have a box there... hm.

Nah, that is not happening.

The paperwork you saw was a KS company dissolving their Missouri Corporation.

Not a big deal.
YipYip

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:30:56 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 12:12:24 AM by YipYip

Good luck with That   Wink
The thing you refuse to understand is the what is often labeled as malice in truth ends up being inexperience or incompetance.  You view every problem and mistake as an intentional method to put the screws to customers.  Thus, in truth, you're deluded, because you are looking at things through muddied glasses and refuse to clean them.

Ok I will try one last time.....

U are not a spring chicken and have got some experience with the world....

1) Convicted "LONG CON" felon ....i.e spent years in jail !! 

There is no benefit of doubt given to convicted felons who look to be prepertrating the same crime AGAIN!

2) After so many misteps ..i.e missing parts ...how is it that they keep "NOT" ordering them again

3) They are actually in their 3rd generation of bitcoinmining equipment so they are not a babe in the woods at this

4) They have personal/directors mining setups & therefore the "MOTIVE" is massive for them to commit this fraud upon their customers

There is no crime without a MOTIVE

5) After so MANY lies......Everything they have said time & time again is non stop lies ...IRL if somebody who is an adult keeps doing this type of behaiviour its usually takes about  2-3 times before you say "hey these people are just fucking with me"

6) Caught red handed in the latest charge back/ship out of order incident & once again lying to cover their tracks (its almost like the lie validates the intent) ....I agree in a total theorectical way looking at it in isolation that a shipment  could get sent out of order .....but then the follow up charge back dispute, thats just bullshit

7) The monarch instant 2 months delay in 48 hours ... funny how it helped them generate over 3-4 million in sales and then they come back with a 60 day delay ......also dont forget their is a small batch of units being build to the initial deadline (i wonder who they are going too ?)

Cool the list goes on and on and on .....so many people ...so many instances .....so much $$$ to their benefit

9) I have somebody who has confirmed all of these opinions who is a lot closer to this than me & been involved from the beginning ...u would call them an insider to this whole affair

So after all of this if you are going to claim that ALL of this is just inexperience & naivety I really do believe you are being totally obtuse in this matter ..why ??.... some mental dysfuction or ulterior  motive (they are not going to make u their forum spokes person as u so DEEPLY would love to happen) , as any sane person would at least give some credit to the ever mounting pile of evidence....

Even erk had similar views as yourself going back 6 months ...was totally evangelical as yourself in defending BFL ...even he himself has now come to see BFL in a new light as for any intelligent person it does not add up time & time again no matter how you may want to view it ..I am sure you will be the same given time

Also as u are a "noob" dont you think that others may have a little bit more of experience to these matters than yourself ..just because u have found crypto ..thats great and have now been reading & posting non-stop for the last 6 weeks does not mean you have any wisdom on these matters

I look forward to your response ...

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:32:08 PM

\

Check it ..that would be awesome...at least we can cross one of the list of possibilities

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bcp19

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:47:56 PM

The thing you refuse to understand is the what is often labeled as malice in truth ends up being inexperience or incompetance.  You view every problem and mistake as an intentional method to put the screws to customers.  Thus, in truth, you're deluded, because you are looking at things through muddied glasses and refuse to clean them.

U are a MORON !
Only if you compare me to Stephen Hawking. But then, you would also be one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: