Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2225 times)
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

i hope this is the starting of good news appear about crypto.
i will support all merchant if they will do something to make crypto development increase.
where did you check the news?
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

Hi,

There are many things in your post...

1- What is the hardware? Is it only dedicated to mining? Is it a phone with mining function? If it is only dedicated to mining, then I guess that most people won't hear about it... or just won't care. Because we are all using smartphones but no one (except people on this forum I guess) is looking after strange-expensive-tech materials.

2- Are you aware that in most developped countries the cost of electricity is so high and the miners so numerous that mining is not worth its electricity charge? So actually Samsung can developp whatever they want, I won't buy it. Because it would cost me more that the bitcoin I can get.

3- You say "there are too many users".. Really? Do you really think that the community can be "too big"? I agree with you about the communication part, if this big company makes add about "how to become rich in  a glimpse... Well, it is very bad communication about bitcoin. But if through the device more people get involved in the community, that's great, right? Wink

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

Yes, from what I read on a tech article, they will include a bitcoin mining chip in their upcoming Samsung S9. Since Samsung is a big tech company that most of the people loves, they will learn or somehow know about bitcoin because of the specifications that they give. Because of this move by Samsung, bitcoin users may have a great increase.
Gendon1928

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

Wow. Awesome if this real
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:58:30 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
this is one good reason to celebrate being samsung is on our side,but its much better if they support bitcoin also,since the objective of mining is to mine coins.and if that happens it can save the dump now to make some pumps.samsung is one great company that has been known worldwide so the effect will reflect on this forum instantly
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

Is this a joke thread? The “Samsung S9” it has dual cameras and mines bitcoin. ROFL

Longfellow27

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

Thanks for this info Floving, this could be a very  good news to us since the companies have now shown support to bitcoins. Maybe this will signal the new era for bitcoins after it has been a bit devastated by the negative effects of banning and etc. Thanks once again, I am happy reading this.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

The chips Samsung will be making will be for mining and this will be a welcome idea. As it will increase the mining volume and increase the bitcoin and crypto rating. Its all good

kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

it sounds good and i didn't heard that before but i saw from some website that the Samsung Galaxy S5, they use it also for mining but they cannot sure if it is safe.  You need too many phones by mining because to get the capital quickly but it was so risk because if the phone must broke, your money would loss and and can affect the phone even it is fixed. 

If it will success for mining too many investor would buy this phone because they can invest on that phone specially SAMSUNG is a big company so it can advertise bitcoin to have a demand again and also to stop from dying.  I hope also that all phone can be the advertisement of bitcoin to know all the people about this and what is this.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

This is great news because Samsung can positively affect the growth of bitcoin and it will become more popular.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

It's pleasure of the crypto market if multinational giant of repute like Samsung starts supporting bitcoin.  As per my opinion intelligent / realistic business houses will understand the changing time i.e. currency revolution time.  People have started diverting themselves from fiat currency to digital currency particularly now moving forward towards bitcoin (crypto world.) though  it is just start.  
Early they (corporates) understand the truth ; better it will be  for their business interests because with the change with the demand time the leaders will definitely gain more.  
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

if this is true then i think it is a good news for not only bitcoin but crytpo generally. samsung is a big company with a lot of competitors. if samsung support bitcoin then we should be expecting more competitors coming into crypto too.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

For me that is good news now when price just dropping whole time. This is a great promotion for bitcoin from Samsung. Now after Samsung start with producing better chips ,we can expect that other big company will start do the same. I hope this will have good effect on bitcoin price in future.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

After those horrible days, its a real alleviation to read that such a big company like samsung is going to support cryptocurrencies. Thats very positiv after those days of just fud news. So i hope other big companies will see how great the blockchain technology is and they start to support them too. Thats what we actually need after theese days. Make some positiv news!
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

I'm not sure if this is good news, I do not even understand.
Unless samsung makes hardware for bitcoin mining, it's probably a very surprising thing. I heard someone did that once. Huh
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

If Samsung will support bitcoin this will surely be of good impact for bitcoin itself. It will encourage more investors because Samsung already had established its name in for quite a long time in the industry of our advance technology.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

Yes samsung very clearly support bitcoin by making a device to mine bitcoin, When I first heard the news I was really very surprised because samsung technology make a new breakthrough make bitcoin miner
this will be a future trend that will be liked in many layers of society, a good move and this will have a positive effect on bitcoin.
Because then all people will know the true use of Bitcoin and the benefits of bitcoin.
The government also will not be fooling the public anymore with negative news about bitcoin even I think the government will open a new bridge for bitcoin access.

Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

Its a wow. We all knew that samsung is very famous brand. From then we see clearly that there many potencial big brands are coming on the way. Bitcoin plus samsung is a boom. We can see now that good news are coming next.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Yes samsung very clearly support bitcoin by making a device to mine bitcoin, When I first heard the news I was really very surprised because samsung technology make a new breakthrough make bitcoin miner
this will be a future trend that will be liked in many layers of society, a good move and this will have a positive effect on bitcoin.
Because then all people will know the true use of Bitcoin and the benefits of bitcoin.
The government also will not be fooling the public anymore with negative news about bitcoin even I think the government will open a new bridge for bitcoin access.
You spoke my mind. This is a positive move which will help drive up the value of bitcoin in the long term and more companies will follow Samsung in this aspect due to the rising popularity of Bitcoin with time and I am pretty confident about this. I am honestly excited about the prospect of using a bitcoin miner designed by Samsung since Samsung is one of my favourite mobile companies and I feel they are reliable in every aspect. I am expecting companies like Apple and Microsoft to also provide support towards Bitcoin and the crypto market in the near future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

galaxy s9+ will have limited bitcoin mining capabilities to mine on samsungs own bitcoin pool they are setting up. This will only create 10% extra load on battery

Apparently after an 18 month period (left mining each night when you sleep) it will have mined enough btc to pay for 6x the cost of the phone at current btc prices..

not bad hey

I think the person was kiddng when he wrote that though.

Perhaps samsung should make the antminers come with its own solar bundle so those in suitable countries can just whack them out in the sun so the enviromental argument is null.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: