Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Thanks for this information,  giving us a heads up of what are the exchanges. For sure the team will not fail us when it comes to this and I trust them for choosing the best exchanges to trade. 

What can we ask for in CASPER API they support holders and traders. Access to cryptocurrency exchanges together it offers online data storage is so cool you get two functions in one project.
This is what people need today, storing lots of files and important data in one place is very convenient. Plus, you are sure that all the files and data you stored is secure and well protected by Casper API.

We make use of: smart contracts – facilitating communication between clients and providers; P2P architecture – increasing network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography method – processing data in a strictly confidential manner. We also provide SDK allowing you to integrate any application, including DApps, into our platform quickly and easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.

Yes right! We are developing a universal solution that can work with any blockchain. Integration with multiple platforms mitigates the risk of error in choosing any single partner, making our economic model more stable, which
in turn allows for storing data with providers from different sources.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Did you know that Filecoin,storj,siacoin are equally the same just like dropbox and with their own blockchain, which is not universal solution as you understand. Casper Api can contribute more than any other industry as the project started and on pre-sale.

Yes, Filecoin,Storj,Siacoin is not universal solution. We are developing a universal solution that can work with any blockchain.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

A chain of blocks or the world without intermediaries
Blockchain or, as it’s called, "Internet of Value" - is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/a-chain-of-blocks-or-the-world-without-intermediaries-19bdc1db901d

Optimists believe that in the closest future, blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Blockchain or, as it’s called, "Internet of Value" - is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/a-chain-of-blocks-or-the-world-without-intermediaries-19bdc1db901d

Optimists believe that in the closest future, blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.
That is true! I hope Casper API will be among those projects,which will change world to the better, to real blockchain paradise. Internet of value is an object for all business , it should be a priority to transform business according to this vision.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
This is something new for me. Thanks for sharing this kind of info. Compatibility allows to be independent of any existing blockchain and means flexibility. Of course devs like to integrate multiple platforms and as a result profit is growing.
By the way, have you tested MVP?
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Yes for sure Casper API will be listed on the top exchanges. Right now I'm gonna register on other top exchanges. Well I am so happy that I really supported Casper API not all ICOs and teams out there are like this to think how their investors will be benefited on their projects sometimes other ICOs/teams out there always think on their selves only once they got the money they vanished suddenly. I hope for all Casper API visions and goals will be successful.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. Always keep up the great work!
we know that in this world no body perfect but this team and helping us each other we build the good and execellent project to be a the first and top of the apps in the future..
Yes there is no perfect in this world. We all need to do is just properly used the system for us to be able to use the services that Casper API is offering. If we follow all the guidelines of the project, we are sure that we are secured and protected all the time.
For the team of CASPER API that works to make it secured, I can call this one as perfect. We know that shit happens, but trusting this team to solve whatever may happen in future and make it right that's perfect for me.
Although, Casper API has a perfect team with a perfect system, if you can't properly used it there will be imperfection still. Users should be careful and properly use all the system they have to make a perfect thing.
Yes agreed, but as long as you follow the step for using CASPER API platform I think it will no problem.. and they have  support tech or team to instruct or find the error in that platform. I must say that they need to streghtened the security of CASPERA API so that users will be never dissappointed.
You are right especially Casper Team are full of amazing and very talented members that's why right now they've already expecting the worst can happen on their platform because today a lot of bad people really abusing their power just to scam/hack other people and can get easy money and Casper Team will not allow that to happen on their investors.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.

lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

This is something new for me. Thanks for sharing this kind of info. Compatibility allows to be independent of any existing blockchain and means flexibility. Of course devs like to integrate multiple platforms and as a result profit is growing.
You're always welcome sir. Sharing good information to people who really need it is very easy. There are lots of benefits that Casper API is offering, we just need to study the project and understand well. I haven't tried the MVP, but for sure it has a good feedback from others.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

You're always welcome sir. Sharing good information to people who really need it is very easy. There are lots of benefits that Casper API is offering, we just need to study the project and understand well. I haven't tried the MVP, but for sure it has a good feedback from others.
multiple platform in one apps this really amazing people having more idea and sharing just to keep more reading and updating thats most helpful for us and  for the team,collecting all idea is the most important to make a perfect and successful project we know all of this have a good feedback..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

I like this project, I actively participate in it and hope for its future development.
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

Yes indeed, Soon, everything will be on virtual currencies. Blockchain is a game changer and im very positive on that one. All transactions, sanctions, rights and everything we have now are part of the blockchain I hope Casper is one of their candidate of keeping data.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

You will reward those who provide their space to your hands. How will it work, the reward will depends on time or something else? Also, will it profitable to provide space?
xbl1008

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

You will reward those who provide their space to your hands. How will it work, the reward will depends on time or something else? Also, will it profitable to provide space?

As I also learn the way casper api provide their service through by reading some of their articles post in twitter and staying tuned as they explain how amazing the technology works in their website. I think the answer to your question it depends on the space you provide on how are you gonna be paid, If you provide 100 terabytes of space there is an equivalent reward for you in providing that space to their service.
xbl1008

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

multiple platform in one apps this really amazing people having more idea and sharing just to keep more reading and updating thats most helpful for us and  for the team,collecting all idea is the most important to make a perfect and successful project we know all of this have a good feedback..

Yeah mostly in our age, where as information is in demand we need storage that we can access anytime and something we can trust that why casper is working hard for the people to have something amazing like this, time will come the use of hardware device such as flash disk will be outdated and will be replace by cloud storages.
xbl1008

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:37:40 AM

For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:52:49 AM

Thats what the good thing with CASPER API. They didn't depend in 1 direction and they considered other users. Good Job CASPER API. Excited on the next roadmap.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?
i think they posting after beta test in that way they know what is need to improve what kind of system to upgrade nowaday all imposible way make posible because of the technology,their more like casper api project and as far i know there no problem..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: