Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

We are postponing the Pre-Sale

Friends!

We are postponing the Pre-Sale. Here’s the reasoning behind this decision:

✳ The number of whitelist sign-ups turned out to be much greater than planned (Thank YOU!) and we are looking to restructure our pre-sale to crowdsale token ratio.

✳ Some large funds willing to participate in the presale have arisen and they need some time to make the final decision in addition to the Pre-sale done via a smart contract instead of the company’s cold wallet.

✳ Development and audit of such smart contract takes time.

The new date will be announced later.

Casper API team.

http://casperproject.io

Well with this big and amazing project... we already expected that... hoping too buy some tokens in your opening the pre-sale 👍. So were going in the crowdsale for this project ... this would be great then.
I think this is also a way of giving more opportunities to buy and invest in Casper API, because this will have a potential to be a big project in the future. Casper API also offers a lot that will benefit more their users.
Agree that they need to postpone it, if it's for the sake of the company's growth then i'll suppport that! I know bitcoin is recovering from it's price market and some traders will withdraw their funds just to invest on this wonderful project. Just give us an information regarding the token sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

How DApp market faces the challenge of storing information

Popularization of blockchain platforms has aroused interest in many related areas?

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/dapp-market-faces-the-challenge-of-storing-information-d30eb84fbb0f

Popularization of blockchain platforms has aroused interest in many related areas. One of them is the decentralized application (DApp). Today 1092 Dapps are registered only on Ethereum and this trend continues to grow.

However, the DApp market faces the challenge of storing information. The usual solutions are not suitable for decentralized applications and proposals based on blockchain technologies are too expensive and inconvenient. In other words, DApp needs its own infrastructure.

This updates was according to twitter and medium.com
lovesybitz

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

Casper ICO starts soon! I can´t wait, I didn´t see better data-storage than Casper! I hope you will beat the competition!

yes that's right! I do agreed on your statement dude, I remembered for what is written in their whitepaper that Casper Api is " The main service

we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read

function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The

decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
lovesybitz

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

an unusual project name) can you find out what this is related to? and in general at what stage is the project now? what news from the team?
Now is the process registration a whitelist. Date of start will be announced soon. And crown-sale will start at 30 of June
Wow, there is still more than a month to start. I believe the team is already preparing for it.

Hmmm ... i can't wait to see the progress of this project. Also  to be part and one of the investors here... i miss the last pre sale in december that would be an hour ..but now..they already posponed... because a lot of people interested in this project...
Let's wait for a further announcement of Casper we know the project is good and the team behind are always prepared for a good plan that anyone will benefits. 

No doubt that this project was extremely good in terms of updating their campaign to their community. Where the community became more interested to support casper api including myself. And I knew that they have good plan in the future for us to be more progressive in terms of data storage.
lovesybitz

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

How Cloud storage service has become a usual thing, Without hesitation? we store music, movies and documents on the clouds.

Meanwhile, such reckless trust is sometimes punishable. So, in 2011, any user could view the data of the Dropbox service members (which was

15 million people), a similar incident occurred with UNESCO — the personal data of 100 thousand people, including salary information, were freely

available.

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/cloud-storage-service-has-become-a-usual-thing-8a20e77fd727
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

How Cloud storage service has become a usual thing, Without hesitation? we store music, movies and documents on the clouds.

Meanwhile, such reckless trust is sometimes punishable. So, in 2011, any user could view the data of the Dropbox service members (which was

15 million people), a similar incident occurred with UNESCO — the personal data of 100 thousand people, including salary information, were freely

available.

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/cloud-storage-service-has-become-a-usual-thing-8a20e77fd727

So we can use to store music, moves and documents in just one file. i wonder how many files do i need to store on it. Even my land title or special certificate of recognition.

an unusual project name) can you find out what this is related to? and in general at what stage is the project now? what news from the team?
Now is the process registration a whitelist. Date of start will be announced soon. And crown-sale will start at 30 of June
Wow, there is still more than a month to start. I believe the team is already preparing for it.

Hmmm ... i can't wait to see the progress of this project. Also  to be part and one of the investors here... i miss the last pre sale in december that would be an hour ..but now..they already posponed... because a lot of people interested in this project...
Let's wait for a further announcement of Casper we know the project is good and the team behind are always prepared for a good plan that anyone will benefits. 

No doubt that this project was extremely good in terms of updating their campaign to their community. Where the community became more interested to support casper api including myself. And I knew that they have good plan in the future for us to be more progressive in terms of data storage.
Thanks for supporting, This is really huge for the growth of this community.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

available.

This is really a good offer from Casper API, you can store even your favorite songs, movies and all the memorable videos you have. Also, you can store files that are important. As far as I remember, I can have 25.6 GB for 1 CST. This is good enough for storage.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
rackam

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

Casper ICO starts soon! I can´t wait, I didn´t see better data-storage than Casper! I hope you will beat the competition!

yes that's right! I do agreed on your statement dude, I remembered for what is written in their whitepaper that Casper Api is " The main service

we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read

function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The

decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
And especially that you are able to rent your storage and get some profit for that! Casper is the future!

PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:39:34 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 09:13:10 AM by PilosopongTacio

Wow! This project is impressive.. Casper API is the solution to the increasing demand of storing important files whenever you need.
Providers are ready and available. According to Casper API whitepaper, Automatically, providers are able to copy the files and stored on other providers that is why there will be no any problem or delay even if one provider is down.  Cool.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

Wow! This project is impressive.. Casper API is the solution to the increasing demand of storing important files whenever you need.
Providers are ready and available. According to Casper API whitepaper, Automatically, providers are able to copy the files and stored on others providers that is why there will be no any problem or delay even if one provider is down.  Cool.
Yap that right their sending to other node to having a copy every files that you save and totally secured,this project are going to in demand world wide.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

I think that people behind the team of Casper API are well prepared and ready to give us a good service that will satisfy their users. And with this kind of project, I think this will become a successful project even there is no final result of the ICO.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:52:39 AM

We are postponing the Pre-Sale

Friends!

We are postponing the Pre-Sale. Here’s the reasoning behind this decision:

✳ The number of whitelist sign-ups turned out to be much greater than planned (Thank YOU!) and we are looking to restructure our pre-sale to crowdsale token ratio.

✳ Some large funds willing to participate in the presale have arisen and they need some time to make the final decision in addition to the Pre-sale done via a smart contract instead of the company’s cold wallet.

✳ Development and audit of such smart contract takes time.

The new date will be announced later.

Casper API team.

http://casperproject.io

This is great.. I hope Casper API get their target clients and providers in the future.
This project is very timely. Stored files are secured and they have a back-up plan. Files are copied by different providers solving the problem of losing significant files.
A lot of people are looking forward to this.  A decentralized storage system with Content Distribution Network (CDN). Which provides fast download of files and website loading. Even under high loads.  Great project indeed.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
SHALARIBA

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

Hi guys. I wish you good luck! Greetings from SPb Wink
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

Just to refresh our mind regarding the services that Casper API is offering:
1. Data Storage: The main service we provide is decentralized data storage, including upload, download, editing, deleting, access permission management, file random read function, unencrypted data modification without replacing it as well as the possibility to mount your virtual storage as an external drive. The decentralized data storage system reduces possible delays and increases accessibility which means that all the data is accessible 24/7.
2. Backup copy storage: special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups we  offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
3. CDN: Your website load time is fast within a target region. Thanks to the decentralized architecture, Casper API is able to provide fast file downloading and website loading as well as increase the stability of your website even under high loads. Thanks to Casper API you are able to choose between provider networks in your target regions.
4. Universal solution: Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time. Due to this fact it is compatible with any application on any platform. Providers have the opportunity to increase their profits, while application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
Those services offering by Casper API are really opportunity to us to have a better and easy life in the near future. We can easily store our data, backup and access it anywhere we want and also we don't have to worry anytime to our data because for sure Casper API will do everything just to make sure that our data's are really secured and to satisfy our needs using their services.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

Dear subscribers!

We are announcing a research plan to be implemented as part of Casper API launch! Over the course of the research we plan to find solutions for the following issues:

✔ HTTPS support for provider connections

✔ EDS authentication for providers support

✔ Internet traffic rush hour issue solution when network load peaks compared to daily average figures

✔ Encrypting transactions containing data on payments that may point to economic activity of the user

✔ File sharding issue with encrypting separate shards

✔ Finding an opportunity for users to work with providers connected to corporate or public VPN e t.c.

The entire plan is published on Casper API GitHub page and we invite everyone who’s interested in how our project develops to participate in implementing it! Together we’ll make our project even better!

https://github.com/Casper-dev/research

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for DApp

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars?

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars? Back in the 2000s it was estimated at only a few hundred US dollars, which indicates the growing popularity of cloud storage among users. By the way, this segment of the market shows rapid growth rates today, and according to experts already in 2025 80% of the budget of the entire IT industry will be concentrated in the clouds.

Thanks to remote computing resources users can access servers and data stores with minimal involvement of the provider.

The main field of application of cloud technologies today is a storage of large amounts of information and data backup. With the help of cloud storage businesses can work with all the necessary information remotely without buying special software and expensive equipment.

It’s time for DApp developers to move to cloud-based decentralized storage if:

> Need to cut expenses

It is possible that the amount of data DApp has already reached such a size in which to continue to store them locally no longer makes sense, moreover, the purchase of additional equipment can be unreasonably expensive.

> Get freedom of action

Using cloud decentralized storage will allow DApp not depend on delays in purchasing equipment, they will be able to launch projects as soon as they are ready. This will make the work not only more cost-effective,l but also mobile.
That's why I really love decentralized system because it is more cheap, secured and cannot be controlled by anyone. For sure DApps are the really future if new applications which are more efficient for those existing applications right now and it will much have a big impact on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for this year and upcoming years. Goodluck to all of us.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Dear subscribers!

We are announcing a research plan to be implemented as part of Casper API launch! Over the course of the research we plan to find solutions for the following issues:

✔ HTTPS support for provider connections

✔ EDS authentication for providers support

✔ Internet traffic rush hour issue solution when network load peaks compared to daily average figures

✔ Encrypting transactions containing data on payments that may point to economic activity of the user

✔ File sharding issue with encrypting separate shards

✔ Finding an opportunity for users to work with providers connected to corporate or public VPN e t.c.

The entire plan is published on Casper API GitHub page and we invite everyone who’s interested in how our project develops to participate in implementing it! Together we’ll make our project even better!

https://github.com/Casper-dev/research

Thanks sir this really helpful for all investor also for all supporting of Casper API we will see the objective, current solution and potential of the research they explain every details from how to store all files from video through out to their system.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST.
This is good to have quota because users will be able to choose of which capacity of storage is they'll gonna use. Not all people have the same capacity storage needed, some are just for personal use and some are for business purposes.
Yes that's why Casper API decentralized cloud storage are more recommendable than any other cloud storage out there because it could save a lot money from you plus it is also more secured than others. Some people they just want to store their important data and you are the one who can control the volume or the size of storage you want to use. Isn't amazing right?

Yes, we want our project to be useful to many. For example Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves
valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.

Yes you are right with that. That's why I am really amazed with Casper API and Casper Team because they are really amazing. I hope one day there are people will present your project to governments in the whole wide world to stop the corruption.
Once Casper API will proved that their project is really safe and secure, for sure government will be the one who will ask the team to provide Casper API in their department or agency. The team must be able to established their project to the market so that they will recognize by many.
I really hope it goes that way because it could be a really big impact for crypto world and blockchain technology, but once those corrupt government officials realized how greate Casper API technology is for sure they will be afraid because it will stop their corruptions doing. Hope still really goes in the positive side.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST.
This is good to have quota because users will be able to choose of which capacity of storage is they'll gonna use. Not all people have the same capacity storage needed, some are just for personal use and some are for business purposes.
Yes that's why Casper API decentralized cloud storage are more recommendable than any other cloud storage out there because it could save a lot money from you plus it is also more secured than others. Some people they just want to store their important data and you are the one who can control the volume or the size of storage you want to use. Isn't amazing right?

Yes, we want our project to be useful to many. For example Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves
valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.

Yes you are right with that. That's why I am really amazed with Casper API and Casper Team because they are really amazing. I hope one day there are people will present your project to governments in the whole wide world to stop the corruption.
Once Casper API will proved that their project is really safe and secure, for sure government will be the one who will ask the team to provide Casper API in their department or agency. The team must be able to established their project to the market so that they will recognize by many.

Tnx for your opinion. We have analyzed our key competitors prices (Amazon and Google cloud platform) for data storage and transfer services. You can see the data on page 11 of our White Paper. http://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf
Yes that's I really love Casper Team those existing data storage right now are very expensive, not efficient, slow and not really secured unlike your data storage that was really cheap, decentralized, efficient, fast and secured. Those data storage right now are no way can beat what you want to launch. I hope the progress would be much faster so they can see how really good Casper API is.
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

Powerful project, very curious about Casper and how the things will work, storage is great thing useful in everyday life. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: