Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

I remember Cloud storage was hacked almost 2 years ago..
 Is it possible that this could also happen here in casper?.
What are your safeguards against these type of attacks?
Thank you.
Its almost two years ago so all of those cloud storage project and anything that same platform are aware to what happen last two years ago. We know that casper are doing some different security for the safe of investor. Cssper will not go back for what happen in the past.
CASPER API already foreseen the ultimate problem that they may encountered (hacked). If I am not mistaken, there's a discussion about this  concern. And as  per them, this has been resolved and developed to avoid again.

I hope so, cloud storage have millions of clients around the globe, and if they can get hacked then there's a possibility that they could lose their client and move on to other more secured and reliable source of storage platform like Casper API, which can provide solutions against cyber theft.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

Casper API is an infrastructure project for big data storage on the blockchain, which allows to build a file storage
(photos, video, audio, text files and 3D models), to configure the optimal routes of content delivery (CDN), to store
backups,
to work with corporate data storage.

Casper API is a project which on the 19 of December 2017 successfully completed the PRE-ICO, having
collected 1239 ETH (about $1 040 000) in just 60 minutes!

Our goal is, firstly, to solve the problem of the high cost of data storage on the blockchain and to provide developers
of DApps with a decentralized file storage with competitive price and speed which is controlled via smart contracts.

Casper API is not limited to work on specific blockchain. DApps developers will be able to choose the right blockchain.
The only condition to choose the blockchain is the presence of smart contracts. Providers will receive a combined audience
from all blockchain-based platforms, thus will be able to quickly fill capacity of the disks provided by the system.

The main advantages of Casper API:

Convenience
Fast delivery of files (P2P technology with the ability to customize the location of cities and countries) It is possible
to select the best blockchain by the speed and cost of transactions to work with Casper API
The lack of binding to a specific blockchain. If necessary, DApp will be able to move painlessly to another blockchain.
The possibility of sharing the content from your application with apps from other blockchain platforms
Technical support 24/7.  Personal approach to each business partner. Smart forecasting of costs based on current
or planned number of users.

Security
Optional file encryption
Corporate security.
Encryption of transactions on the blockchain using the algorithm Zk-Snark
Divide a file into parts. We don't store the entire file with one provider. No one but you can get access to a whole file.

Reliability
No single point of failure. Guarantee of the safety of file 99.99999%.
Reproduction of parts. Each file is stored in 4 or more replicas
Dynamic analysis and correction of failures. Smart contract regularly checks the status of  suppliers and in case of failure
redirects and stores data with a new supplier.

The main scenarios of work of Casper API

The developers/owners of DApps: you can create from a scratch a fully decentralized application or transfer
files of your Dapps from a centralized to a decentralized hosting.

Classical business: you can store data confidentially on independent servers around the world

Private providers and data centers: you can monetize the unused capacity of your hard drive for the extra money

Roadmap

Casper token (CST)

1)Tokens are used within the system (centralized and decentralized applications) pay the storage of information
in tokens or in Fiat currency. Suppliers are buying tokens for the usage of capacity of hard disks in the system, and are
rewarded with the tokens CST.

2)The holders of CST without free space on hard disks can rent the tokens to members who want to
become suppliers and thereby start earning.

3)Due to the fact that CST is made according to ERC 20 standard, it can be safely added to any cryptocurrency exchange.
The market value of the token is determined by the price on the stock exchange.

Our target audience:

Owners and developers of decentralized applications
Owners of classic businesses who are interested in a decentralized data storage at great rates
Data centers and private providers

The turnover of the token

Video about CASPER

Our team

Documents

Join us

BOUNTY CASPER API

This kind of project is very helpful and useful for people who wants to store important files and data for safekeeping.. This project is a counter attack from hackers. Because of blockchain technology. Files kept from casper API are distributed from other one user to another.
What an awesome project! The development team looks professional with an assortment of different skills and skillsets. Good luck

This explains almost everything you need to know about Casper,  I cant wait for the presale to happen and start to invest in this amazing project. 
The 3 main advantage of Casper API is the most important today and really need by people. Convenience to all their users because of it will lessen the stress to the people. Security, this is very important because all the data and files that will store in Casper API is confidential and need to be secured. Reliable, well this is not an issue with the Casper API team.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

this project will assure their people that all their important files and data are secured and protected by their system for as long as you will properly used the system.
Yes, i agree on you. If we, the users are not careful with our actions especially with our passwords or secret code Casper API will be useless in terms of securing our files because if someone knew our password or secret code he/she might hack our account.
Laptop1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

Hello there - about to apply for whitelist for crowd-sale starting 30/06. Just need to know if there is a minimum contribution. Also as previous post enquired can I buy tokens with ether.

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
aravanahaeva

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

an unusual project name) can you find out what this is related to? and in general at what stage is the project now? what news from the team?

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

Just a quick quuestion. I was wondering if Casper API can handle huge file sizes?  
Even petabyte sizes? If so, how can they manage to do that?
 I'm sure if this project would get famous for its services that they promise it's possible in the future that we are talking about thousands or even millions of potential clients.. Care to elaborate please.
Thank you.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

an unusual project name) can you find out what this is related to? and in general at what stage is the project now? what news from the team?
Now is the process registration a whitelist. Date of start will be announced soon. And crown-sale will start at 30 of June
smartash

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

Now is the process registration a whitelist. Date of start will be announced soon. And crown-sale will start at 30 of June
Wow, there is still more than a month to start. I believe the team is already preparing for it.
PDNade

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

We are postponing the Pre-Sale

Friends!

We are postponing the Pre-Sale. Here’s the reasoning behind this decision:

✳ The number of whitelist sign-ups turned out to be much greater than planned (Thank YOU!) and we are looking to restructure our pre-sale to crowdsale token ratio.

✳ Some large funds willing to participate in the presale have arisen and they need some time to make the final decision in addition to the Pre-sale done via a smart contract instead of the company’s cold wallet.

✳ Development and audit of such smart contract takes time.

The new date will be announced later.

Casper API team.

http://casperproject.io

Well with this big and amazing project... we already expected that... hoping too buy some tokens in your opening the pre-sale 👍. So were going in the crowdsale for this project ... this would be great then.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

Wow, there is still more than a month to start. I believe the team is already preparing for it.

Hmmm ... i can't wait to see the progress of this project. Also  to be part and one of the investors here... i miss the last pre sale in december that would be an hour ..but now..they already posponed... because a lot of people interested in this project...

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

Friends!

✳ The number of whitelist sign-ups turned out to be much greater than planned (Thank YOU!) and we are looking to restructure our pre-sale to crowdsale token ratio.

✳ Some large funds willing to participate in the presale have arisen and they need some time to make the final decision in addition to the Pre-sale done via a smart contract instead of the company’s cold wallet.

Casper API team.

Well with this big and amazing project... we already expected that... hoping too buy some tokens in your opening the pre-sale 👍. So were going in the crowdsale for this project ... this would be great then.
I think this is also a way of giving more opportunities to buy and invest in Casper API, because this will have a potential to be a big project in the future. Casper API also offers a lot that will benefit more their users.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

Hope this will enlighten us about the purpose of CST token:
When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST. To purchase a quota, the potential provider invokes the register (tokenCount) function of the smart contract and enters the desired amount of tokens as the argument. The indicated amount of tokens is locked and may not be used by the token holder for selling, leasing or any other purpose described in the document. The token holder is eligible to modify the amount of locked tokens at any moment by modifying the quota by invoking the register (tokenCount) function, entering the new number of tokens, even 0. When the user places a request for data storing by invoking the getPeers (sizeToStore) function of the smart contract, providers are selected depending on the available storage volume within their respective quotas. The 25.6 GB for 1 CST quota is designed in order to ensure the payback period of N months, thus attracting those providers who are ready for a long-term cooperation. HDD volume registration mechanism that is pegged to CST is similar to entering a franchise.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

Hmmm ... i can't wait to see the progress of this project. Also  to be part and one of the investors here... i miss the last pre sale in december that would be an hour ..but now..they already posponed... because a lot of people interested in this project...
Let's wait for a further announcement of Casper we know the project is good and the team behind are always prepared for a good plan that anyone will benefits. 

CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

Let's wait for a further announcement of Casper we know the project is good and the team behind are always prepared for a good plan that anyone will benefits. 

Thank you for waiting for news from our project!
We try to promptly notify subscribers about the news of the project!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

Friends!

Casper API team.

I think this is also a way of giving more opportunities to buy and invest in Casper API, because this will have a potential to be a big project in the future. Casper API also offers a lot that will benefit more their users.

We want our project to be useful to suppliers, users, and investors
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

You do not have to wait long.
Very soon we will announce a new sales date!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

Friends!

Casper API team.

Thank you for waiting for the start of sales of tokens!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

Yes, ICO starts in June
rackam

Activity: 163

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:33:49 PM

Casper ICO starts soon! I can´t wait, I didn´t see better data-storage than Casper! I hope you will beat the competition!

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

Preparation is in full swing! for the news of the project it is better to follow the telegram to the group https://t.me/CasperProjectENG
The team says that there are a lot of those who want to participate in the whitelist and they did not expect so many Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: