Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:36:44 AM

latest update:

Hello, friends! We have done MVP Casper API. v.0.0.1!

We have prepared a prize fund for our first suppliers. 562500 Casper tokens (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$, we will give to the first 150 providers. https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-we-have-done-mvp-casper-api-v-0-0-1-5a1af98113ae

That was a lot bounty pool! Sad to say but the requirements for this MVP is not applicable of my PC for now. But I shall wait for the new updates of this platform to view or use in normal browser or Operating System. And as I heard the feedback of this MVP is quite slow response but overall it was  amazing.
I think they are on beta test but it's ok buddy we are on early stage of developing, they are active on group message on telegram or on twitter update. Besides our admin here are welcoming us to answer all our Queries.
True! They really very accommodating to all queries on the telegram. Hopefully, even the ICO ends they will not stop on what they are doing to all.

Our project is long-term! And we will develop further
Absolutely, this is a kind of long-term project, as long as you keep all the important and sensitive data secured in a long time there will be no problem and we will continuing the good service of Casper. Keeping some data is a hard job, cause you need to protect it also and every wrong move has no place in that kind of job ( for example, accidentally deleting some files, hacking the service provider and many more ).
Yeah ! Agreed with you Pal, as long it will not to be distroyed and the platform is stronger every year or growing up. This would be top projects of all the time. The goal of this project is to protect some files and any other valuable documents and I hope it will do there goal in the near future.
In my country, data storage are  too expensive. And currently a lot of the businesses are using the google data storage. Hopefully, CASPER will spread out and create a buzz using the marketing strategy.

I think we offer more favorable terms. There are many global companies in the world being well proven in offering cloud storage services (Amazon, Google etc.), which are used both by individuals, and companies of various size. They are technological giants; they warrant a safe storage and accessibility everywhere, which ensures their services popularity. Nevertheless, you should always keep
in mind that our info is stored on servers of one company, and in case of specific pressure from the third party, information may be exempted from the present location without your allowance.

I just asked how long the ico ran? but ico is running smoothly the dev of this project is extremely active. that's good for ico like CASPER. It's not enough for the builders to sleep. I really adore you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

latest update:

Hello, friends! We have done MVP Casper API. v.0.0.1!

We have prepared a prize fund for our first suppliers. 562500 Casper tokens (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$, we will give to the first 150 providers. https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-we-have-done-mvp-casper-api-v-0-0-1-5a1af98113ae

That was a lot bounty pool! Sad to say but the requirements for this MVP is not applicable of my PC for now. But I shall wait for the new updates of this platform to view or use in normal browser or Operating System. And as I heard the feedback of this MVP is quite slow response but overall it was  amazing.
I think they are on beta test but it's ok buddy we are on early stage of developing, they are active on group message on telegram or on twitter update. Besides our admin here are welcoming us to answer all our Queries.
True! They really very accommodating to all queries on the telegram. Hopefully, even the ICO ends they will not stop on what they are doing to all.

Our project is long-term! And we will develop further
Absolutely, this is a kind of long-term project, as long as you keep all the important and sensitive data secured in a long time there will be no problem and we will continuing the good service of Casper. Keeping some data is a hard job, cause you need to protect it also and every wrong move has no place in that kind of job ( for example, accidentally deleting some files, hacking the service provider and many more ).
Yeah ! Agreed with you Pal, as long it will not to be distroyed and the platform is stronger every year or growing up. This would be top projects of all the time. The goal of this project is to protect some files and any other valuable documents and I hope it will do there goal in the near future.
In my country, data storage are  too expensive. And currently a lot of the businesses are using the google data storage. Hopefully, CASPER will spread out and create a buzz using the marketing strategy.

I think we offer more favorable terms. There are many global companies in the world being well proven in offering cloud storage services (Amazon, Google etc.), which are used both by individuals, and companies of various size. They are technological giants; they warrant a safe storage and accessibility everywhere, which ensures their services popularity. Nevertheless, you should always keep
in mind that our info is stored on servers of one company, and in case of specific pressure from the third party, information may be exempted from the present location without your allowance.

I just asked how long the ico ran? but ico is running smoothly the dev of this project is extremely active. that's good for ico like CASPER. It's not enough for the builders to sleep. I really adore you.
If I'm not mistaked, ICO will end until end of May? correct me if Im wrong. Indeed, all of the  team are  really doing  great. Already seen the success of the project in the future.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

Hello! How is the roadshow? Give some link for the results or video of presentation and conference also?
It's been quite here till now. Anyone can updates about the progress of these projects?

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Nifontov

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

the idea is very good, it always starts with an idea, but whether the team can give a real product, it will be necessary to observe it.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

An interesting question was asked by users on one of our branches of Bitcointalk: for example, you store your file on our server, but you need to change it. Is it possible? Answer: Yes, it is possible!

You can simply change the file on your computer. Changes through the smart contract is synchronized with the file copies from the vendors, and the UUID of the file doesn't change. If the file changes are minor, the system determines the part of the file that has been changed and passes to vendors only it.

http://casperproject.io

CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

the idea is very good, it always starts with an idea, but whether the team can give a real product, it will be necessary to observe it.

We have MVP ready, you can test MVP at http://casperproject.io
Now we are connecting the first suppliers.
Alpha version of the Casper API will appear in July 2018.
Beta version - in October
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

Hello! How is the roadshow? Give some link for the results or video of presentation and conference also?
It's been quite here till now. Anyone can updates about the progress of these projects?

In the coming days we will give an interim report.
And we will do a full review after the road show ends
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

I'm pretty sure that Casper ICO will reach it's hard cap. The team are doing well on their live campaign. Even people on other Crypto space will look onto it! I'm very excited on the outcome of the project.

If they will continue from what they have started on this project, no doubt that this project of Casper Api will truly become successful until the end of their campaign. The more they gave an update to their community investors here it will surely 100% casper could achieve whatever goal they have.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

Actually what really important most is that, after the ICO the project and the whole team must still be existing. I'll be glad to spread out the features of this project. Really very promising.
lovesybitz

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

What smart contracts are for? It is Ethereum smart contracts that guarantee the transparency of Casper API operation.

For all we know Casper is a file system utility for decentralized applications based on Ethereum, and other blockchain platforms supporting smart contracts.
lovesybitz

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

To those who have an interest of how to become a supplier?  Here are the procedure steps:

First, you need a high-speed Internet, free disk space, and Casper tokens (to provide 25,6 Gb - you will need 1 CST).

Second, our system regularly checks suppliers, so you should be online 95% of your time.

lovesybitz

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

You store your file on our server, but you need to change it. Is it possible? Yes!
As a user – stores files in the system, pays for storage and access.

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

To date, the number of active nodes (casper service providers) is approaching 50. The network is expanding rapidly and this is only the beginning...
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

Can I ask a question not only on this project, why there are so many version of you system? I know that is an idiot question lol, I just want to ask in case someone ask me about it. So I can provide the exact answer specially to those people who are not good and understand technology well.
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

Already tried the demo and its really user  friendly. User will not experience difficulty in using this. Simple and easy to use. Hopefully many investors and businesses to try and use as their storage data.

So how was your experienced overall? is it good? I know their are some difficulties at first but then our Casper API withstand the load, stably store information and ensure the needs of Dapps. Casper will create the economy of the future.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

Another one of our comics on an actual topic!

Simple and short but it's okay, as long as the idea is in it. I don't want to pose my crypto assets too, for privacy and security measurement. The Casper designers/comic editors ( or even the website designers/developers) are quite excellent by doing this kind of comic, I enjoy it in a while.

We are glad that you enjoyed this comic, and thank you for your opinion! )
Indeed, the comic really very entertaining. Simple but easy to understand. Giant competitor will be shaken because of this features.

you really are right this comic is beautifully crafted. I think the casper competitors find it a hole for it to imitate.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:54:30 AM

"Casper API is a project which on the 19 of December 2017 successfully completed the PRE-ICO, having collected 1239 ETH (about $1 040 000) in just 60 minutes!". This statement is really amazing, only few project can do that. I will wait for the launching of alpha version of Casper Api.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
petmalulodi

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

Another one of our comics on an actual topic!

So cute Cheesy I hope that whenever that there are another explanation about casper we would like to read it on comic form again since we are learning while entertained Cheesy
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

Already tried the demo and its really user  friendly. User will not experience difficulty in using this. Simple and easy to use. Hopefully many investors and businesses to try and use as their storage data.

same here sir, i think the demo is very convenient to use, lets spread the word about CASPER so that user or investor will known about this good project.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

CasperAPI  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the CasperAPI on WISERICO and follow CasperAPI on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Casper API is an infrastructure project for big data storage on the blockchain, which allows to build a file storage (photos, video, audio, text files and 3D models), to configure the optimal routes of content delivery (CDN), to store backups, to work with corporate data storage. Casper API is a project which on the 19 of December 2017 successfully completed the PRE-ICO, having collected 1239 ETH (about $1 040 000) in just 60 minutes!

CST owners have the following opportunities

Become a provider of resources (1CST = up to 25.6Gb) in order to provide the data-storage needs of the service, and receive rewards for it.
To lease out the token to the supplier and receive part of its rewards for using your token.
To sell the token freely on the stock exchange at market value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: