Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44148 times)
blueman8331

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

oh raised $1 mln in one hour (pre ico) Shocked  I cant wait. GREAT PROJECT.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:52:20 AM

can you please update us about the ICO, what's the end of this ico? and how many tokens can you sell out?
Hi Sir, end of ICO is May 30. For tokens, you can join on the official telegram and discuss about tokens Smiley You would also be updated if you join.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

can you please update us about the ICO, what's the end of this ico? and how many tokens can you sell out?
Hi Sir, end of ICO is May 30. For tokens, you can join on the official telegram and discuss about tokens Smiley You would also be updated if you join.

As per the website of Casper the ICO will start on May 30, 2018. The Demo is also available in their website, I wish the ICO is earlier because for sure there's a lot of investors waiting for this.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:42:57 AM

This project has been actively seeking new investors and room for improvements. That's why it's not hard for us to follow this project. We need more of this kind
I believe that after raising 1 mln$ on pre sale just for 60 minutes, Casper is going to suceed in future and it won't be a big problem to obtain attention and investors. What I like more is that they are in process of testing MVP.

Thats right, Im actually amazed. but I think investors saw the potential of this project thats why Casper were able to raise that amount in just 60 minutes. We still have to wait for more than 1 month for the ICO to happen.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

As per the website of Casper the ICO will start on May 30, 2018. The Demo is also available in their website, I wish the ICO is earlier because for sure there's a lot of investors waiting for this.
Cool man, they need to stick on their road map. They are carefully build that to make a good interval of time for some issues or adjustment. Just wait a little longer and have a good time, cause as you see, the crypto market is having a rough time. Hope you understand what I am saying for.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

Cool man, they need to stick on their road map. They are carefully build that to make a good interval of time for some issues or adjustment. Just wait a little longer and have a good time, cause as you see, the crypto market is having a rough time. Hope you understand what I am saying for.
Yeah, I think they need to do what is already decided. In fact, if they stay on those road map, which mean that their reliability is on the tract too. It's okay if they still make the ICO in the month of May 2018.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

Why are we so confident in the success of the project?

Our project is developing very quickly, every day our team is working on it trying to bring something new, even more convenient and useful for investors, suppliers and users of Casper API services. Why are we so confident in the success of the project?

First of all, it is a strong team consisting not only of professionals, but also of people who are bound by one idea and who enjoy it. Confirmation of the successful and effective existence of Casper API is also our “Road map”.

We have overcome the road from the idea of Casper API as a project in May 2017 and in autimn of the same year when was written the main document-White Paper, and up to the Pre-ICO in December which ended in just an hour collecting $ 1 million!

Further more — in winter 2018, in February, we created the MVP of the project, a month ago, in March-connected the first suppliers and now in April, there is one of the most important stages of the project — connecting of the first DApps!

Next month is May, and we are looking forward to it because in May the ICO starts! We are confident in the future and continue to make great strides towards globalization of our project in 2019.

http://casperproject.io

buboyskie

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world.

Yes you are right with that one I am really thankful too that I've participated here and waiting for their ICO. I know Casper will be huge in the future because their teams was really amazing putting all of their best efforts just to provide a good outcome on their projects. Hope for the best of them.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

casper api is perfect storage for our files like photos videos and some documents so we can never lose it again unlike usb flash drives which can be lost and broken casper api can be available anywhere with an affordable payment of its token we can experience a hassle free storage for our needs.

Yes not only that because a lot of big companies will be really interested on their projects of decentralized storage clouds because it is really more efficient, secured and will cost them a little rather than using a lof of hardwares just to store their data's on their companies.
buboyskie

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

The ICO will start at 30th of May and will End on 30th of June. On ICO pre sale they will launch 238 333 333 CST and for ICO crowd sale are  19 750 000 CST. Soft cap for their project are $6.7M and for their hard cap are $32.8M. For the rest of information that you want to know you can check on their website on casperproject.io.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

Been studying this project and it looks good, it has good ratings and reviews, Though we already have existing cloud storage companies nowadays, Casper's cloud storage with blockchain technology will be very useful too, hoping that they will have a great security.
Thanks buddy for appreciating the Casper API platform it can surpass the other cloudbase storage in the future I think. With the nice name that can think is it amazing and the services they can offer also.

Yes I really agree this one before I've participated also on the same ICO with same project I don't know if you know Bluzelle? I've really admired their project because it was really useful in the future but when I saw Casper it so much amazing that Bluzelle that's I am giving my 100% support to Casper because I know that they had really huge potential in the future.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

oh raised $1 mln in one hour (pre ico) Shocked  I cant wait. GREAT PROJECT.

Yeep )
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

We did not think about postponing the ICO date. We follow our road map )
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

Yes, you are right.
We do not want to hurry, we correctly calculated time for all stages of the project
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

Thanks a lot!
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

Our project is developing very quickly, every day our team is working on it trying to bring something new, even more convenient and useful for investors, suppliers and users of Casper API services. Why are we so confident in the success of the project?

First of all, it is a strong team consisting not only of professionals, but also of people who are bound by one idea and who enjoy it. Confirmation of the successful and effective existence of Casper API is also our “Road map”.

We have overcome the road from the idea of Casper API as a project in May 2017 and in autimn of the same year when was written the main document-White Paper, and up to the Pre-ICO in December which ended in just an hour collecting $ 1 million!

Further more — in winter 2018, in February, we created the MVP of the project, a month ago, in March-connected the first suppliers and now in April, there is one of the most important stages of the project — connecting of the first DApps!

Next month is May, and we are looking forward to it because in May the ICO starts! We are confident in the future and continue to make great strides towards globalization of our project in 2019.

I think that to the start of ICO crypto market will recover and more people will be willing to invest in Casper API. Ready MVP and connecting first DApps that is really essential and should attract more customers as well as investors.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

Been studying this project and it looks good, it has good ratings and reviews, Though we already have existing cloud storage companies nowadays, Casper's cloud storage with blockchain technology will be very useful too, hoping that they will have a great security.
Thanks buddy for appreciating the Casper API platform it can surpass the other cloudbase storage in the future I think. With the nice name that can think is it amazing and the services they can offer also.

Yes I really agree this one before I've participated also on the same ICO with same project I don't know if you know Bluzelle? I've really admired their project because it was really useful in the future but when I saw Casper it so much amazing that Bluzelle that's I am giving my 100% support to Casper because I know that they had really huge potential in the future.

We have many advantages. Bluzelle does not have an evaluation of the suppliers. But this is an important component for quality work
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Yeah, I think they need to do what is already decided. In fact, if they stay on those road map, which mean that their reliability is on the tract too. It's okay if they still make the ICO in the month of May 2018.
I believe Casper team will never let us down and don't postpone ICO, they are so reliable. There are some bad examples like Vestarin, they announced
2 round of ICO there was a boom in community,after a small talks and ton of negative words of community members, team decided to make things according to roadmap.
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:18:27 PM

I think that to the start of ICO crypto market will recover and more people will be willing to invest in Casper API. Ready MVP and connecting first DApps that is really essential and should attract more customers as well as investors.
Absolutely, you're right the market will recover this Quarter and somehow all ICO will be bullish too. Alot of new investors will recognize our project. Keep supporting our project, we have active community on telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: