Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:40:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44148 times)
jeegebiri

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

Hello, Really like your official website! It looks like you spent a lot of time working this well.
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

Indeed, Casper has such great community of supporters and we are glad for being part of all this. I believe that Casper's effort will soon be paid off

Yes Casper's effort won't go to waste because of its excellent project but the battle ain't over yet so we must continue our support
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

I like the benefits of being a Casper API provider where by connecting your unused storage to the network for storing and transferring user files casper will compensate you for some token rewards. If you have a lot of spare hard drive you can earn big because you provide big space to the network the catch is like mining through video cards but this is much greener because HDD consumes less than GPU and ASIC.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

I like the benefits of being a Casper API provider where by connecting your unused storage to the network for storing and transferring user files casper will compensate you for some token rewards. If you have a lot of spare hard drive you can earn big because you provide big space to the network the catch is like mining through video cards but this is much greener because HDD consumes less than GPU and ASIC.

yes right! Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

Hello, Really like your official website! It looks like you spent a lot of time working this well.

Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

Indeed, Casper has such great community of supporters and we are glad for being part of all this. I believe that Casper's effort will soon be paid off

Thanks for supporting
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

The developments and improvements of this project is never ending and we are happy to have been part of this project Smiley

Thank you for joining us! We will not fail!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

Fnancial consultant of our project — Vadim Batkin!

We continue to acquaint you with CasperAPI project team and represent the financial consultant of our project — Vadim Batkin!

Vadim graduated from UNECON (international Finance, master’s degree); University de Grenoble (Management, bachelor’s degree); Hamburg University (MiBA) and he is a founder of Senior Advisors consulting company. He has 11 years of successful work in the sphere of investment, financial and strategic consulting!

We are confident that his experience and knowledge will help us to make our project even better!

http://casperproject.io

Oh, thanks for being transparent team Casper and for those who are not totally hooked up, this is a clear evidence that the Casper is a legit project and a real big deal . This is a good signed that the team Casper is not a joke by posting the reliability and credibility of every staff. Also for being professional is good thing to promote this sensitive project.
Yes, that make sense for me. As long as they are willing to be honest on their participant, investors and partners, keep it up Casper team. This year will be a successful year on each of us, I expect more.

Thanks for supporting
xbl1008

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

Right now april 2018 casper target to have the first Decentralized Application(DApp) to join the system, this is what caught my attention when I'm reading Casper's features its like Ethereum's and Bitcoin's DApp where its service cannot be put out of service at once because it encrypts data and stores data on multiple devices in a such way we can prevent data loss because there is backups everywhere.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

Decentralized storage worldwide-a new standard

Time is changing, more and more information appears. Day after day, hour after hour a huge amount of new information is being processed all over the world. This is the information era and it has already come!

The amount of data we produce ourselves or the devices we use is a huge reservoir of personal, social and commercial information that needs to be protected.

Decentralized and secure storage worldwide is a new standard when only the owner has access to the data. Casper API team works every day so that you have to choose with whom you want to share information, and with whom you do not. We are confident that it is high you choose who can see and process your data.

Casper API is the fastest way to secure decentralized storage of video, photo, audio, text and other data.

CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

Right now april 2018 casper target to have the first Decentralized Application(DApp) to join the system, this is what caught my attention when I'm reading Casper's features its like Ethereum's and Bitcoin's DApp where its service cannot be put out of service at once because it encrypts data and stores data on multiple devices in a such way we can prevent data loss because there is backups everywhere.

Yes right! In the case a computer of one provider becomes unavailable, another provider is selected immediately to maintain storage of duplicates of those files, which were stored on the disconnected computer. The new provider then downloads file duplicates from other providers that have the exact copies stored.
blueman8331

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

Time is changing, more and more information appears. Day after day, hour after hour a huge amount of new information is being processed all over the world. This is the information era and it has already come!

The amount of data we produce ourselves or the devices we use is a huge reservoir of personal, social and commercial information that needs to be protected.

Decentralized and secure storage worldwide is a new standard when only the owner has access to the data. Casper API team works every day so that you have to choose with whom you want to share information, and with whom you do not. We are confident that it is high you choose who can see and process your data.

Casper API is the fastest way to secure decentralized storage of video, photo, audio, text and other data.

https://a.radikal.ru/a27/1804/88/3616a34c0f67.jpg

Excellent. It's both a special idea and a practical one. Casper has great community and developers. Hoping for a better future.
buboyskie

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

Why is Casper API attractive?
We don’t build a cloud storage, but we help DApp on any blockchain platform withsmart-contract to resolve task of data storage, and quicken development of blockchain project industry. Our utilities will result in reducing storage prices at providers.

Reducing the storage prices will be very beneficial for everyone.  There are still people who cant afford cloud storage nowadays because the prices are too high,  Im sure Casper can offer us a reasonable price with a great services.

Exactly. Even I still couldn't afford to have one, but with Casper, I think I would be able to manage and buy a cloud storage and since I'm feeling like I needed one already.

Yes you are really right with this one because using physical storage today was really cost you more while spending on Casper API to use their cloud storage is very cheap and very secured and more efficient other than cloud storage out there.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

I like this line "Time is changing, more and more information appears. Day after day, hour after hour a huge amount of new information is being processed" , which is 100 percent true in reality. Just for example, your post and activity in facebook or instagram, well it's natural. How much more if you are inside the big company that need to store daily important data ( example fb ). Casper API is on the right time to support and provide service that we need most.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

will you have a bounty campaign? in what languages is your white paper? while the project seems to me incomprehensible
Yes,  Casper API has a bounty program.Hsre is link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0
 What exactly can't you get about a project? Check out white paper, it is clearly explained

thank you, but can you tell me if your white paper has been translated into other languages? I would like to read it in my native language

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:25:52 AM

Wow, So Casper Api is more faster than any cloud storage. I'm going to tell this to my friends that you guys set a new standard and this will be a worldwide phenomenal ICO's. I'm very confident on the outcome of this project.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:14:19 AM

You can not say anything about their website. you will know all about the project, and more here I like the casper because of their unexpected reply to our questions.
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

You can not say anything about their website. you will know all about the project, and more here I like the casper because of their unexpected reply to our questions.
Its not about the website, it's about the content of website. We need to be sure what is the uses and importance of what they are offering for. If you truly understand those thing, you will appreciate what Casper API for , not only in the current time but also in the near future.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:18:35 AM

Expected amount of raising funds via token selling: $31,800,000. Minimum amount of raising funds: $6,700,000. Sale of tokens will take place via an Ethereum smart contract at the actual USD/ETH rate at the time of token purchase. Terms of ICO closing: after all tokens are purchased or upon expiration of two calendar months.

-. If ever Casper Api will succeed to their main goal target,  they can raise worth 31,800,000$ which is not really bad at all, and will be good too to all caspers community and investors.

That amount is actually achievable, and its not impossible for Casper to raise that amount,  with the kind of services that they can offer surely a lot of investors will join this ICO. 

Yes you are really right with this one and take note not only investors but big investors probably like big companies who really needs their data to be stored in a secured storage. For sure this ICO will be sold out.
Actually, the target goal mentioned above is achievable. And its easy for them to raise this because of marketing strategy that they've doing. Its a good indication that it would be success before the end of ICO.
Emilytran

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

the project looks interesting! you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects, but in this area it is more important to implement than uniqueness. I will follow you, good luck guys!)
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: