Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44148 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Know the important financial tool for the economic model Casper API. Free circulation of CST on the exchange can lead to a sharp increase in the value of the token — this is a barrier to the acquisition and, therefore, to the development of the service.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

do you have a bounty campaign.can i join it

Yes, Casper Api still open for bounty campaign. But they are allowing newbie like you to partake on this project at least the lowest rank they accepted was Member in rank.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

One feature that Casper API also offer to their users is that they are offering a special back-up data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. Which means that even though you are not checking all the time, all your files and data are very much secured.
this is really great offer, to think that you don't need to worry about your account or files even though you are not checking it regularly, for as long as you are responsible with your personal information or password/secret code your data are secured and protected.

Definitely agree with you on that,  Casper is assuring us that our data will be safe with them,  but as users we still have to be responsible with our passwords and private keys. 
That's why Investors should take advantage of this technology while its still young they should invest heavily on security of their business and not only that if they have casper api token they could also sell it to the market for the people to use it the team created an amazing purpose that's why I'm really supporting casper now this is the future of data services.
Not only investors or businessman should take advantage on Casper API but all people who really care for their future, especially those people who really need a safe place for their important files and data. This will really help them in securing their future.

Yes, I agree on that especially for the user that want some privacy on their file, photo, and video. I just wonder for the user how does it work in own security of keeping the password or private key safe, what does CASPER API offer?
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

Casper Excecution Protocol
The Casper infrastructure features the following types of participants
1. User – stores files in the system, pays for storage and access
2. Service provider – provides space on their hard drive for storage at a charge
3. Ethereum miner – ensures transactions are performed
The smart contract ensures interaction between users and providers. The Ethereum
miner ensures that the smart contracts being executed properly.

All is true! Simplicity and transparency of all actions is the main philosophy of the project!
It should be noted that CasperAPI allows in the future if necessary to change own the blockchain (like to Neo) Cool
true, keeping this 3 will ensure the success of CASPER API in near future, I would like to support CASPER API by using their storage I agree on their team to keep my private files safe.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

I have a feeling that CASPER API will definitely rise. I've heard from my friend that currently, IBM cloud storage has a problem with cloud storage. They banned all people users in ASIA and be exclusive in US. If this happened, many country will be needing this kind of industry to sustain the needs of businesses. Better that CASPER API is develop since timely of what is happening.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

I have a feeling that CASPER API will definitely rise. I've heard from my friend that currently, IBM cloud storage has a problem with cloud storage. They banned all people users in ASIA and be exclusive in US. If this happened, many country will be needing this kind of industry to sustain the needs of businesses. Better that CASPER API is develop since timely of what is happening.
casper is cloud storage which is can save all the files video etc.. every person now have a VR DRone gopro which is everywhere is use so casper come to the point all those happy moment of you life is going to save here  decentralized data storage compatible any kind or different can file or video can save here,the most important of this dapp your file is totally secured and the same to the cloud storage their using like KYC for the most investor trusted

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

casper is cloud storage which is can save all the files video etc.. every person now have a VR DRone gopro which is everywhere is use so casper come to the point all those happy moment of you life is going to save here  decentralized data storage compatible any kind or different can file or video can save here,the most important of this dapp your file is totally secured and the same to the cloud storage their using like KYC for the most investor trusted

I think Casper API will plan to have partnership with other telecommunication or internet sevice crypto related coins in the future like DENT and TEL coin to maximize the use of its service anywhere giving more recognition to the team for wide use case scenario but its just a recommendation I think the team has the best plans for it and this is only the making of something amazing the will be widely use in the future.
buboyskie

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

Ethereum platform does not completely meet requirements for a blockchain for Casper. Graphene platform fully meets requirements for Casper creation. If the Ethereum is not be developed on sufficient level to fit by all parameters by the time of prototype readiness the user version will be written for Graphene. Is that true?
Ohhh I'll get my research too about this but Ethereum is really great I don't have much information on Graphene platform unlike Ethereum platform that has really made their name here in crypto world and they are really good because their technology was really great and their Smart Contract also. But I hope they still choose Ethereum but right now I'll do my own search about on this. Thanks for the share.
Okay this is based on whitepaper that i've read, just wanna share it to you and for everyone who's reading.
Platform Compliance Criteria
1. Availability of smart contracts
The Ethereum platform supports smart contracts in Turing-complete language. The
Graphene platform supports smart contracts, however, not-Turing-complete language of
smart contracts requires more detailed work during programming. Turing-complete language
of Ethereum smart contracts simplify development.

2. Quick execution of transactions
Both Graphene and Ethereum execute transactions within fractions of
seconds which is satisfactory for Casper service.

3. Execution of substantial amount of transactions per second
Today, the Ethereum platform does not match by platform performance but
Ethereum team develops transition from PoW algorithm to PoS algorithm, and
seriousness of team approach to development and testing allows us to trust
implementation being prepared. The PoW algorithm used to compose digital
signature of blockchain log is such that it makes hard to rewrite the log. Barrier for
rewriting consists in time-consuming calculations on computer which consume
processor time. Due to more complex cryptography the PoS algorithm protects a log
against rewriting without time-consuming calculations. Transition to PoS must
increase Ethereum performance to suitable level.

4. Reliability of implementation
Graphene and Ethereum have multiply proven implementations.

5. Public credibility
Both Graphene and Ethereum have stable and independent miner
community.
Simplicity of development under Ethereum and planned transition to PoS determined the
selection of this platform for Casper prototype development. 722 projects already emerged
within the last 2 years allow us to make conclusion that their rapid development will continue
in future, and demand for them in API for decentralized data storage will only grow further.
In case of Ethereum transition to PoS confirmation, the prototype will be developed to
fully-functional version. Otherwise, after prototype creation, user version will be written for
Graphene or other suitable blockchain.
But the charm of Casper API consists in that you can use it for any DApp, on any
existent or being developed platform. All you need is connection of smart contract of your
DApp with Casper API smart contracts.

Wow. This is really great because Ethereum and Graphene are almost the same but right now Ethereum was really huge right now and has already name on crypto world. Graphene is really good too in the near future this one will be huge for sure and I think Casper API see a lot of good things on this that's why they choose it over Ethereum if that rumor was really true. Thank you so much for the share.
xbl1008

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

Marinecoín - Really love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is marineco.ín/ico . Why marinecoín is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoín will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link marineco.ín/ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
marine coin maybe good and we appreciate your time in the thread of Casper API however it would be better if you promote marine coin in its own thread or in the general threads involving other alt coins I hope you also view how amazing Casper API, more success to the crypto universe.
wamul

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

Hi! Are you smth like sia and storj?
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

Cruel joke or how a german project Savedroid tricked its investors

A brutal experiment on the nerves of its investors put a team of german Savedroid. Having collected $50 million in the course of their ICO, they “disappeared” but then suddenly returned online, declaring that all this was just a joke. Joke? We do not think that investors were having fun when they saw on Twitter that the founder and CEO of Savedroid Yassin Khankira posted their photos in the airport building and later a photo of a bottle of beer with a seascape in the background.

Recall that the Germans announced the ICO in order to develop a savings application, which with the help of artificial intelligence was to help its users to invest in ready-made portfolios of cryptocurrencies and derivatives. In addition, it was planned to develop its own cryptocurrency card.

But on the 18 of April Savedroid website visitors were surprised by an unpleasant joke: the project was closed. The message on the site was accompanied by a meme from the animated series South Park “Aannd it’s Gone”. However, after the “torment” of their investors, the team is back! Here’s how explains this trick the founder:

“We are still here, we have not gone anywhere and, of course, we will be here in the future. First of all, let me apologize for yesterday’s dramatic events, when our Telegram channel was closed. It wasn’t some kind of prank, it was more of a desire to show that there are so many scam projects around that collect money from people and then disappear. It was a very important message,” said Yassin Khankir.

The team of Casper API understands that the problem touched by #Savedroid today is one of the most important. However, we also believe that such methods cast a shadow on all ongoing ICO and projects. And in our opinion, it is not the most appropriate way to draw attention to this problem.
We appreciate every member of our community and will never arrange such “jokes”. Take care of nerves and have a good weekend!

http://casperproject.io

otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:16:55 PM

One of the most interesting and perspective ICOs, in my opinion. The great team and the product is awesome.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

A brutal experiment on the nerves of its investors put a team of german Savedroid. Having collected $50 million in the course of their ICO, they “disappeared” but then suddenly returned online, declaring that all this was just a joke. Joke? We do not think that investors were having fun when they saw on Twitter that the founder and CEO of Savedroid Yassin Khankira posted their photos in the airport building and later a photo of a bottle of beer with a seascape in the background.

Recall that the Germans announced the ICO in order to develop a savings application, which with the help of artificial intelligence was to help its users to invest in ready-made portfolios of cryptocurrencies and derivatives. In addition, it was planned to develop its own cryptocurrency card.

But on the 18 of April Savedroid website visitors were surprised by an unpleasant joke: the project was closed. The message on the site was accompanied by a meme from the animated series South Park “Aannd it’s Gone”. However, after the “torment” of their investors, the team is back! Here’s how explains this trick the founder:

“We are still here, we have not gone anywhere and, of course, we will be here in the future. First of all, let me apologize for yesterday’s dramatic events, when our Telegram channel was closed. It wasn’t some kind of prank, it was more of a desire to show that there are so many scam projects around that collect money from people and then disappear. It was a very important message,” said Yassin Khankir.

The team of Casper API understands that the problem touched by #Savedroid today is one of the most important. However, we also believe that such methods cast a shadow on all ongoing ICO and projects. And in our opinion, it is not the most appropriate way to draw attention to this problem.
We appreciate every member of our community and will never arrange such “jokes”. Take care of nerves and have a good weekend!

the conclusion from this situation is this: Germans have a kind of sense of humor, and not everyone understood it as the creators of the project conceived, but in particular large investors. Exit to the stock exchange will clear up a lot ... Grin
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

Hi! Are you smth like sia and storj?
Adding some information about those two token, you can visit the link provided below.
Storj is currently rank 105 in coinmarketcap, and Siacoin is rank 36. They have at least 30 exchanges site, famous and non famous.
Storj - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storj/#markets
Sia - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/#markets

But I expect that this Casper API will be more dominant in cloud based data storage system, this one is more advance on those two.

nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

I love this line " “We are still here, we have not gone anywhere and, of course, we will be here in the future. First of all, let me apologize for yesterday’s dramatic events, when our Telegram channel was closed. It wasn’t some kind of prank, it was more of a desire to show that there are so many scam projects around that collect money from people and then disappear. It was a very important message,” said Yassin Khankir.", which is true in this current time. Some say that only 20 % of cypto currency project is profitable and legit, the 80% are scams and low quality services and etc. Still, Casper Api is doing their best to share some good story ( and to educate all participate as well )  in this thread.
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

What a joke!  I've been following that twitter message and hopefully didn't invested in that ICO. Even it was a joke, but it made nervous community and some members, which invested a lot could easily be injured by this joke. I share Casper API vision and believe that you will never make such tricks with community!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:36:31 PM

targeting social media like FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TELEGRAM for advertisements would be a hit for CASPER API. this 3 social media has a large number of a user, so it will make some good outcome for the CASPER API to spread out and encourage its investor.
It will bro, But then we're in the same boat. Bitcointalk forum is way better than any social media remember the site is full of ICO and cryptocurrencies future. We knew that Casper Api will distrupt the world of cryptos and blockchain. I encourage my friend to invest on this most awaited ico of this year. looking forward for the future project!

Thats right,  though social media is the best way to reach a larger market this forum is still way better,  because most of the people here believes in crypto,  there are still a lot of people in social media who are skeptical about crypto and blockchain. 
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

Though this is a joke,  I believe that there is other ways to raise awareness in this kind of problem.  I wonder how the investors feel when they suddenly go offline, that project was able to accumulate $50 million and prank is not acceptable when you have a lot of investors who believed in your project. 
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:09:39 AM

Marinecoín - Really love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is marineco.ín/ico . Why marinecoín is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoín will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link marineco.ín/ico. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
This user is messing with us, posting that not related to the project is probihited. I think we will report it to the moderator so that he/she cannot post anymore. I've seen it a lot in other projects too, this kind of spam is annoyed me.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:15:36 AM

Though this is a joke,  I believe that there is other ways to raise awareness in this kind of problem.  I wonder how the investors feel when they suddenly go offline, that project was able to accumulate $50 million and prank is not acceptable when you have a lot of investors who believed in your project. 
That was a lame, joking the investors and users is a bad idea. I don't think if investor will request for refund to that project. Joking is 50/50 true and false we don't know about that result.  And they collected a $50mln I don't think if that was acceptable also in crypto-world.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: