Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. Always keep up the great work!
we know that in this world no body perfect but this team and helping us each other we build the good and execellent project to be a the first and top of the apps in the future..

Thanks for your opinion!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

Hi! Are you smth like sia and storj?

No, Casper API is a universal system for cloud storage of any information.
But without binding to one blockchain platform
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. Always keep up the great work!

Thanks a lot!
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

Cruel joke or how a german project Savedroid tricked its investors

A brutal experiment on the nerves of its investors put a team of german Savedroid. Having collected $50 million in the course of their ICO, they “disappeared” but then suddenly returned online, declaring that all this was just a joke. Joke? We do not think that investors were having fun when they saw on Twitter that the founder and CEO of Savedroid Yassin Khankira posted their photos in the airport building and later a photo of a bottle of beer with a seascape in the background.

Recall that the Germans announced the ICO in order to develop a savings application, which with the help of artificial intelligence was to help its users to invest in ready-made portfolios of cryptocurrencies and derivatives. In addition, it was planned to develop its own cryptocurrency card.

But on the 18 of April Savedroid website visitors were surprised by an unpleasant joke: the project was closed. The message on the site was accompanied by a meme from the animated series South Park “Aannd it’s Gone”. However, after the “torment” of their investors, the team is back! Here’s how explains this trick the founder:

“We are still here, we have not gone anywhere and, of course, we will be here in the future. First of all, let me apologize for yesterday’s dramatic events, when our Telegram channel was closed. It wasn’t some kind of prank, it was more of a desire to show that there are so many scam projects around that collect money from people and then disappear. It was a very important message,” said Yassin Khankir.

The team of Casper API understands that the problem touched by #Savedroid today is one of the most important. However, we also believe that such methods cast a shadow on all ongoing ICO and projects. And in our opinion, it is not the most appropriate way to draw attention to this problem.
We appreciate every member of our community and will never arrange such “jokes”. Take care of nerves and have a good weekend!

http://casperproject.io

I am disappointed for what he did. Lucky for those investors he showed up his video. I hope it won't happen again in other ICO's.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

Casper API is a promising project, they have already many clients and waiting for the opening the pre-sale and to be whitelisted. I like the concept and the name also the goal or vision of this project. Decentralized cloud based data storage with working DAPPs waiting for the success of this project Smiley

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:58:38 AM

I understand that it's too early to ask, but maybe there is information on which exchanges you want to exit?
Yep, still early. I think best of ask that questions after ICO. And my opinion if hardcap will reached 100% (it's a 31.8 mln $) we are may expect some exchange from top 10 Cool

Hardcap will be easily achieve if the team has a big and private investors. Big exchanges will come for this project hoping it will be top 5 or 10 exchanges to be listed, but for now focusing the vision of project will lead us to the success and make CAPSER API to be one of the greatest project or ICO's in 2018.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:16:54 AM

A brutal experiment on the nerves of its investors put a team of german Savedroid. Having collected $50 million in the course of their ICO, they “disappeared” but then suddenly returned online, declaring that all this was just a joke. Joke? We do not think that investors were having fun when they saw on Twitter that the founder and CEO of Savedroid Yassin Khankira posted their photos in the airport building and later a photo of a bottle of beer with a seascape in the background.

Recall that the Germans announced the ICO in order to develop a savings application, which with the help of artificial intelligence was to help its users to invest in ready-made portfolios of cryptocurrencies and derivatives. In addition, it was planned to develop its own cryptocurrency card.

But on the 18 of April Savedroid website visitors were surprised by an unpleasant joke: the project was closed. The message on the site was accompanied by a meme from the animated series South Park “Aannd it’s Gone”. However, after the “torment” of their investors, the team is back! Here’s how explains this trick the founder:

“We are still here, we have not gone anywhere and, of course, we will be here in the future. First of all, let me apologize for yesterday’s dramatic events, when our Telegram channel was closed. It wasn’t some kind of prank, it was more of a desire to show that there are so many scam projects around that collect money from people and then disappear. It was a very important message,” said Yassin Khankir.

The team of Casper API understands that the problem touched by #Savedroid today is one of the most important. However, we also believe that such methods cast a shadow on all ongoing ICO and projects. And in our opinion, it is not the most appropriate way to draw attention to this problem.
We appreciate every member of our community and will never arrange such “jokes”. Take care of nerves and have a good weekend!

I love this line " “We are still here, we have not gone anywhere and, of course, we will be here in the future. First of all, let me apologize for yesterday’s dramatic events, when our Telegram channel was closed. It wasn’t some kind of prank, it was more of a desire to show that there are so many scam projects around that collect money from people and then disappear. It was a very important message,” said Yassin Khankir.", which is true in this current time. Some say that only 20 % of cypto currency project is profitable and legit, the 80% are scams and low quality services and etc. Still, Casper Api is doing their best to share some good story ( and to educate all participate as well )  in this thread.
True! Nowadays, you wouldn’t know which one is legit, which one are scam. Even number of tokens they wouldnt declare to put the excess on their packet. But to CASPER API, yoi wouldnt feel  worries and doubt.
That's why it is better that Casper API always update their followers and participants, also they are being transparent about what's happening in the project. I believe that Casper API is a legit and good project, so I will support this til the end.

And that's what they does always because Casper Team are really great they always want to be transparent to their investors always and not all teams out there are like that. That's why all of us are very lucky because we are participating one of the best ICO so far with the best team behind on it.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:24:57 AM

You are right with that but I want to correct only what we need. Especially right now our technology in this world rapidly change and Casper API really give us a opportunity to adopt on it once we used their decetralized cloud storage which are totally fast and secured unlike those other cloud storage out there that is centralized and very expensive. Casper API all the way.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:02:57 AM

You are right with that but I want to correct only what we need. Especially right now our technology in this world rapidly change and Casper API really give us a opportunity to adopt on it once we used their decetralized cloud storage which are totally fast and secured unlike those other cloud storage out there that is centralized and very expensive. Casper API all the way.
im not totaly doubt but this casper are more similarity from the other cloud storage the different of this is the apps and data what you can save is counted casper all i can say is you can save different more kind of files video and also same a decentralize cloud storage, for now no more cloud storage can be hack because of our new technologies..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

I understand that it's too early to ask, but maybe there is information on which exchanges you want to exit?
Yep, still early. I think best of ask that questions after ICO. And my opinion if hardcap will reached 100% (it's a 31.8 mln $) we are may expect some exchange from top 10 Cool

Correct it is too early to ask that question, it can only be know usually after the their campaign project. So, Casper Api is in still continue promoting their project until it reach their goal target, and so far the result was so good.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

That's why before I start to participate or join any ICOs out there I always do my own search put a lot effort on it just to find all the background of the ICOs especially the members of it and I am so glad that I've found Casper API which the best ICO I've participated so far. Casper Team is the best always give their best effort to make sure all their investors will benefit and satisfy on their service.
It's a MUST, that before entering any investment or project you need to do your own research about it because it is for your own benefits. Better to know all the information about the business or project before you participate. Good thing that in Casper API, all the information that people would know is in their white paper and also, there are people in their telegram channel that are willing to answer all the queries about the ICO.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

That's why before I start to participate or join any ICOs out there I always do my own search put a lot effort on it just to find all the background of the ICOs especially the members of it and I am so glad that I've found Casper API which the best ICO I've participated so far. Casper Team is the best always give their best effort to make sure all their investors will benefit and satisfy on their service.
It's a MUST, that before entering any investment or project you need to do your own research about it because it is for your own benefits. Better to know all the information about the business or project before you participate. Good thing that in Casper API, all the information that people would know is in their white paper and also, there are people in their telegram channel that are willing to answer all the queries about the ICO.
This is just a reminder to all of us, that before entering in a business, project or before investing you need to be sure about the people who you'll be going to work. You need to do some research about the company, the team and all the people behind the business. Investing is a major decision that you will need to think very carefully.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

Correct it is too early to ask that question, it can only be know usually after the their campaign project. So, Casper Api is in still continue promoting their project until it reach their goal target, and so far the result was so good.
I think you are just being excited about the outcome of Casper API. As of the moment, no one knows the information on which exchanges will be but for sure this ICO is going to be a successful one. Let's just continue to support the ICO until the end.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:34:26 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 05:52:53 AM by enkongtukmol

It seems that Casper API is the one that really need by someone today, where in you can store you documents, photos, videos, even 3D model and audio files. It is also attractive to traditional businesses that allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions.

Yes I really agree on this one Casper API was a solution for physical storage data today that are expensive, high chance that could easily damage, where you can lost anywhere and can be stolen by anyone. Casper API decentralized cloud storage that is more secured and you can access any where as long as you have a device and internet and also not can easily stolen by anyone. For me in my own opinion our world has a rapidly change and upgrade on technology and using Casper API cloud storage is a must.

Decentralized storage of any information is the safest today
Safety is the most important today, especially to those important data and documents that should be save in the safest system. Casper API is very important in every person who really need to store their important files everyday. This will help people to be secured and protected from any bugs and hackers that will destroy their future.

That is basically true, but it is also important that private key management will be done responsibly. If you lose them you are in trouble as your sensitive info might be exposed.
Yes that's right. Even though you have Casper API but you are not cautious in your personal information or password/secret code, having Casper API is non-sense. Every people need to be careful and cautious in their personal information and password/secret code for their safety and security.

That's why all tools and devices helping to improve password and security management will always be a big market opportunity for companies in an increasingly digital world.
the future need for CASPER API. worries about being hacked are not anymore, be calm and the CASPER API TEAM will take care of your private data. A new technology that CASPER API is using will ensure 99.99999% your data is protected.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

I think you are just being excited about the outcome of Casper API. As of the moment, no one knows the information on which exchanges will be but for sure this ICO is going to be a successful one. Let's just continue to support the ICO until the end.
we cant predicted what exchange can run for the most important now is we can prove to the investor that this is the project you will never regret to invest this will be a trusted cloud storage..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:49:32 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 05:51:20 AM by enkongtukmol

This is just a reminder to all of us, that before entering in a business, project or before investing you need to be sure about the people who you'll be going to work. You need to do some research about the company, the team and all the people behind the business. Investing is a major decision that you will need to think very carefully.
cruel joke right, the investor might think that this kind oa f project is not serious they migh back out on it. there target is profit like this kind of joke, already think that they lost thier asset. hope it doesn't happen again.
icodoejezo

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

Where can I find the bounty program? Or not available yet?
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

What makes blockchains immutable?

Blockchain is a distributed database, stored on a large number of computers in the form of a set of identical copies. These copies are constantly synchronized, so that any new records in the database are instantaneously distributed throughout the network. New changes are recorded in a single chain of information blocks.

The blockchain system is cryptographically protected - it means that the user can make new changes to the blockchain only based on his own previous actions. "Third party" editing would be impossible for him because of the lack of a cryptographic key associated with another user and known only to the latter.

Therefore, no blockchain record can be rased or changed, because it would response immediately on all nodes of the network, what is practically impossible. So, once been recorded in the blockchain, data can not be falsified or arbitrarily deleted!

This is why I believed that Casper will be secured and safe when. It comes to storing my data, incorporating blockchain technology with cloud storage is addressing one of my problems and building a product with this feature is such a brilliant idea.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:03:01 PM

Thats right though it can be very time consuming,  it will save you from scam ICO's,  and you know where you will invest your hard earned money,  you will also find out how transparent the team is and interact with people who has same beliefs when it comes to crypto world.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:09:07 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 04:58:21 AM by Turbo-S

Casper offers good conditions, many will be interested in the project!
Your hard cap is very high, an uneasy task will reach it!
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: