Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for DApp

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars?

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars? Back in the 2000s it was estimated at only a few hundred US dollars, which indicates the growing popularity of cloud storage among users. By the way, this segment of the market shows rapid growth rates today, and according to experts already in 2025 80% of the budget of the entire IT industry will be concentrated in the clouds.

Thanks to remote computing resources users can access servers and data stores with minimal involvement of the provider.

The main field of application of cloud technologies today is a storage of large amounts of information and data backup. With the help of cloud storage businesses can work with all the necessary information remotely without buying special software and expensive equipment.

It’s time for DApp developers to move to cloud-based decentralized storage if:

> Need to cut expenses

It is possible that the amount of data DApp has already reached such a size in which to continue to store them locally no longer makes sense, moreover, the purchase of additional equipment can be unreasonably expensive.

> Get freedom of action

Using cloud decentralized storage will allow DApp not depend on delays in purchasing equipment, they will be able to launch projects as soon as they are ready. This will make the work not only more cost-effective,l but also mobile.
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

To date, the number of active nodes in Match (casper service providers) was 50, but now already 1200+ The network is expanding rapidly and this is only the beginning...
They are just beginning to expand and more expansions are coming. With the service that Casper API is offering for sure this will be a successful ICO and many investors will be able to invest and believe in the capabilities of the people behind this project.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

To date, the number of active nodes in Match (casper service providers) was 50, but now already 1200+ The network is expanding rapidly and this is only the beginning...
They are just beginning to expand and more expansions are coming. With the service that Casper API is offering for sure this will be a successful ICO and many investors will be able to invest and believe in the capabilities of the people behind this project.

Thanks for supporting
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

yes right! Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

I found a lot to say good about this Casper. I also read about it as it looks beautiful and clean easy to understand their platform. what to participate for this but i think i'm late to join.

Thanks for supporting
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

What is DAICO?

The world of cryptocurrencies and ICO has replenished with the new term “DAICO”, let's find out what it is.

DAICO is a decentralized sutonomous public offering of tokens. Similarly to ICO, during DAICO tokens are sold by the project team for cryptocurrency. In the future, they can be used within the project itself, exchanged or sold on exchanges.

How does DAICO differ from ICO?

DAICO is a new fundraising model that combines the classic ICO and the benefits of DAO (decentralized autonomous organizations). Thanks to this model, the process of collecting and spending funds will be able to become as safe and transparent as possible.

How does DAICO work?

DAICO works based on the smart contract governing all actions for attraction of investments and work with them. Token holders receive enhanced control functions and can, for example, temporarily block the free sale of tokens after the completion of their public sale or determine the monthly amount of payments to the developers of the project. At the same time, in the case of DAICO, only the development team works on the project, not everyone (as in the case of the classic ICO).

Keep in mind that DAICO is not project management, but only control over the amount allocated to the project team beyond the limits set by the budget. DAICO contract excludes the possibility that the team may write off all funds at one time and disappear, protecting the interests of token holders. In addition, if holders feel that developers are not performing their tasks, they may initiate a refund.

http://casperproject.io

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

What is DAICO?

The world of cryptocurrencies and ICO has replenished with the new term “DAICO”, let's find out what it is.

DAICO is a decentralized sutonomous public offering of tokens. Similarly to ICO, during DAICO tokens are sold by the project team for cryptocurrency. In the future, they can be used within the project itself, exchanged or sold on exchanges.

DAICO is a new fundraising model that combines the classic ICO and the benefits of DAO (decentralized autonomous organizations). Thanks to this model, the process of collecting and spending funds will be able to become as safe and transparent as possible.

How does DAICO work?

DAICO works based on the smart contract governing all actions for attraction of investments and work with them. Token holders receive enhanced control functions and can, for example, temporarily block the free sale of tokens after the completion of their public sale or determine the monthly amount of payments to the developers of the project. At the same time, in the case of DAICO, only the development team works on the project, not everyone (as in the case of the classic ICO).

Keep in mind that DAICO is not project management, but only control over the amount allocated to the project team beyond the limits set by the budget. DAICO contract excludes the possibility that the team may write off all funds at one time and disappear, protecting the interests of token holders. In addition, if holders feel that developers are not performing their tasks, they may initiate a refund.

thanks for the update we know the team behind of Casper Api has a good plan to get more investor and to have a successful project the team is always transparent to us. i will give my full support for your succeed

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

I found a lot to say good about this Casper. I also read about it as it looks beautiful and clean easy to understand their platform. what to participate for this but i think i'm late to join.
You are  still early to join. Pre-sale will start on May 30 until July.  You can also join on their official telegram https://t.me/CasperProjectENG
Its true enough that CASPER API has a lot of good aspect than other ICO.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST.
This is good to have quota because users will be able to choose of which capacity of storage is they'll gonna use. Not all people have the same capacity storage needed, some are just for personal use and some are for business purposes.
Yes that's why Casper API decentralized cloud storage are more recommendable than any other cloud storage out there because it could save a lot money from you plus it is also more secured than others. Some people they just want to store their important data and you are the one who can control the volume or the size of storage you want to use. Isn't amazing right?

Yes, we want our project to be useful to many. For example Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves
valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.

Yes you are right with that. That's why I am really amazed with Casper API and Casper Team because they are really amazing. I hope one day there are people will present your project to governments in the whole wide world to stop the corruption.
jackielim

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

What is DAICO?

How does DAICO work?

thanks for the update we know the team behind of Casper Api has a good plan to get more investor and to have a successful project the team is always transparent to us. i will give my full support for your succeed
CASPER API never fail to update all the people involve in the project. And they also never fail to give extra ordinary and improvement on the system. Hope this will continue until the end.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

What is DAICO?

How does DAICO work?

CASPER API never fail to update all the people involve in the project. And they also never fail to give extra ordinary and improvement on the system. Hope this will continue until the end.
this is amazing if daico is on Casper API their control the token which not to be dump and public offering so everyone one is welcome to join and see how Casper API is the best for all cloud storage

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?
i think they posting after beta test in that way they know what is need to improve what kind of system to upgrade nowaday all imposible way make posible because of the technology,their more like casper api project and as far i know there no problem..
yes your right the Casper api will know the bad issue cases to be improve and nowadays nothing impossible because of our technology invented by the human
Yes I agree on you both sir. After beta testing, they will know the feedback of the users and what are the things they need to improved (if possible). So for now, we just need to trust the team that they are going to do their best to proved good service to people.
For sure the team assigned to this improvement are currently doing the testing and coping all the comments and suggestion from the community. They will just give us update that it was done and improved already.
In any project, they are always a trial and error part for them to improve more and make any adjustment if ever they found out that there is something missing or wrong with the system. Let's just trust and believe those people behind this project because for sure they are doing their best to provide us a good service.
That is right nothing is perfect that's why we are here supporting Casper Team and help as much we can to coordinate the problems with them so they can find a resolution immediately for what possible problem will exist in the future. Casper Team are very great but they can't do it by their own only and that's we will gonna help them.
Without the support of people and investors, all the knowledge, skills and effort of whole team will be nothing. Because even the team have a good concept and project but there is no supporters and believers then what will be the sense of the project. How they can launch their project in public if no one will believe them. So it is very important that the support that we can give to the team.

Thank you for joining our project.
But I also want to say that the team is working every day to improve the project.
And much has been done, for example, the first suppliers are connected and a working prototype is created.
Thank you also for your amazing effort Casper Team. I know how much spend your time just to make sure to make the project perfectly that will satisfied all of us. Hope you will not be tire to make all of us much worthy and happy. Thank you Casper Team.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
This is good to have quota because users will be able to choose of which capacity of storage is they'll gonna use. Not all people have the same capacity storage needed, some are just for personal use and some are for business purposes.
Yes that's why Casper API decentralized cloud storage are more recommendable than any other cloud storage out there because it could save a lot money from you plus it is also more secured than others. Some people they just want to store their important data and you are the one who can control the volume or the size of storage you want to use. Isn't amazing right?

Yes, we want our project to be useful to many. For example Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves
valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.

Yes you are right with that. That's why I am really amazed with Casper API and Casper Team because they are really amazing. I hope one day there are people will present your project to governments in the whole wide world to stop the corruption.
Once Casper API will proved that their project is really safe and secure, for sure government will be the one who will ask the team to provide Casper API in their department or agency. The team must be able to established their project to the market so that they will recognize by many.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

there so many competitor in cloud storage product nowadays but i still believe in Casper Api i know the team behind of this company working hard and fully developed their product to be proud of anyone.

We consider our project to be competitive. We are developing a universal solution that can work with any blockchain.
Integration with multiple platforms mitigates the risk of error in choosing any single partner, making our economic model more stable, which in turn allows for storing data with providers from different sources.
Well, All I can say Casper Team is very amazing. We all know that you giving your best shot or your best effort just to make your project more efficient, secured and reliable than any other cloud storage existing right now. For sure you will meet the expectation all of your investors/token holders and all of us will be satisfied and very thankful for your great services. Goodluck Team Casper.
yah yoir right theres a lot. But do you think casper will launched with a same than others. We knoe that casper have a different or you just say unique to compete to other and we wake up to the inventors and partnertship to focus in this ico.
I don't think Casper API will launch their project if they will just the same as their competitors. Casper API has a lot to offer to the people that is different to their competitors, maybe they have the same concept as a cloud storage but the system itself is very different that make them unique and different. This will probably love by people and users.
thats what i want to say it. Ahahaha youve explain well. But dont forget the people that given some negative comment or just trolling we know that in this kind of work there a lot. So much better to know it before you belive in some negative comment.. But for this casper will success soon.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

Once Casper API will proved that their project is really safe and secure, for sure government will be the one who will ask the team to provide Casper API in their department or agency. The team must be able to established their project to the market so that they will recognize by many.
for me It does not matter how much you can put in, the most important thing is that when it comes to protecting the important files and documents need to hide. as it says in businesses files or etc. but casper not yet done we know that the team behind are working hard to be completed and more effective ico.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

You are  still early to join. Pre-sale will start on May 30 until July.  You can also join on their official telegram https://t.me/CasperProjectENG
But on pre-sale minimum investment is 10000$ with 10% bonus but on crown sale (start 30th of June) min 0,16$ = 1 CST.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

But on pre-sale minimum investment is 10000$ with 10% bonus but on crown sale (start 30th of June) min 0,16$ = 1 CST.

Yes right! The threshold of the entrance to the Pre-sale is $ 10,000. During pre-sale, the value of the token is reduced to $ 0.12. In the pre-sale phase, there is a reward for large investors in the form of additional tokens. The amount of remuneration is defined as the share of purchased CST and depends on the volume of investment:
(subject to the technical requirements for the equipment and the availability time in the network.)
● from 10 to 100 thousand USD - 0% * from purchased CST
● from 100 to 300 thousand USD - 10%
● from 300 to 500 thousand USD - 15%
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

for me It does not matter how much you can put in, the most important thing is that when it comes to protecting the important files and documents need to hide. as it says in businesses files or etc. but casper not yet done we know that the team behind are working hard to be completed and more effective ico.

Now we are connecting the first suppliers.
MVP is ready, you can test it on our website http://casperproject.io/
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

Tnx for your opinion. We have analyzed our key competitors prices (Amazon and Google cloud platform) for data storage and transfer services. You can see the data on page 11 of our White Paper. http://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?
i think they posting after beta test in that way they know what is need to improve what kind of system to upgrade nowaday all imposible way make posible because of the technology,their more like casper api project and as far i know there no problem..
yes your right the Casper api will know the bad issue cases to be improve and nowadays nothing impossible because of our technology invented by the human
Yes I agree on you both sir. After beta testing, they will know the feedback of the users and what are the things they need to improved (if possible). So for now, we just need to trust the team that they are going to do their best to proved good service to people.
For sure the team assigned to this improvement are currently doing the testing and coping all the comments and suggestion from the community. They will just give us update that it was done and improved already.
In any project, they are always a trial and error part for them to improve more and make any adjustment if ever they found out that there is something missing or wrong with the system. Let's just trust and believe those people behind this project because for sure they are doing their best to provide us a good service.
That is right nothing is perfect that's why we are here supporting Casper Team and help as much we can to coordinate the problems with them so they can find a resolution immediately for what possible problem will exist in the future. Casper Team are very great but they can't do it by their own only and that's we will gonna help them.
Without the support of people and investors, all the knowledge, skills and effort of whole team will be nothing. Because even the team have a good concept and project but there is no supporters and believers then what will be the sense of the project. How they can launch their project in public if no one will believe them. So it is very important that the support that we can give to the team.

Thank you for joining our project.
But I also want to say that the team is working every day to improve the project.
And much has been done, for example, the first suppliers are connected and a working prototype is created.
Thank you also for your amazing effort Casper Team. I know how much spend your time just to make sure to make the project perfectly that will satisfied all of us. Hope you will not be tire to make all of us much worthy and happy. Thank you Casper Team.

Our team is working on the project every day.
We want to improve all its sides in order to make it even more convenient for users and suppliers.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: