Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:35:37 AM

I remember Cloud storage was hacked almost 2 years ago..
 Is it possible that this could also happen here in casper?.
What are your safeguards against these type of attacks?
Thank you.
i dont think so but Casper API have node from different country which not only one,if some of the server are going to be hack maybe their are ready for that to block as fast as they can,their have many back up storage so even if hacked they can recover or they have a record..
Casper API is aware of that as they mention they will continue to improve their security. they don't want to end up like Equifax, yahoo, and other online data storage who suffered from data thief. they store client data across entire the globe in multiple copies.
Casper Api will be handle this thing to ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smartcontract in a secure and encrypted way. Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups they
offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
thats great to know that they had multiple copies of data stored. but how about file leaked in public? how can they sure that the file is safe from hacker or thief who leaked a file?

We make use of: smart contracts – facilitating communication between clients and providers; P2P architecture –
increasing network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography method – processing data in a strictly confidential manner. We
also provide SDK allowing you to integrate any application, including DApps, into our platform quickly and easily.
The Casper API smart contract stores a service providers register, connects providers with users and performs billing
procedures. The smart contract regulates the storage network and supervises the work of providers. All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
To ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smart contract in a secure and
encrypted way. We use the zk-SNARK encrypting method, also used in ZCash. This makes Casper API suitable for use
in corporate level DApps.
Well I heard a little about zk-SNARK and they say it is really good because you can have transaction without any interaction in send and receiver. It means it so much encrypted like a secret key. Casper Team was really great what they've planning for their project to be so much secured for the all of us. Thank you so much Casper Team.

Well said guys.. Thank you.. This is really helpful. This project really ensures the safety of your files,data,documents,applications, Dapps,video and music. With the help of zk-snark encryption against hackers.
This project decided that files should have multiple copies to avoid loss and to make sure that you can access your own files whenever you want 24/7.
Yes 100% those are really true. I really believe on Casper Team that they are gonna be successful on all the project that they gonna be launch soon. All of their services they want to provide in the near future was for the all of us even a normal person because it is very cheap but secured for sure. I hope all other people out there gonna see how great all of the projects Casper API are.
It is better to invest in a platform that gives an assurance regarding the safety and protection of all our important files and data regardless if it is for a company or personal use.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

can you please give me an update in this ico. thanks for the updates that you can share with us.
hi i would to recommed to you much bettef to visit there website and read there medium theres a lot of update you canread. Or just join there telegram.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

for your extension ico can tell you what exactly ico has done. or can the project be longer? thank you for answer my question. Smiley Smiley Smiley
They are going to announce soon pre-sale dates. As for the main sale, as far as I know it starts 30 of June. Casper team announced huge increase of whitelisted investors, in other words there is much more interest of investors to this project as they expected. So they have to postpone ICO for a month in order to be  prepared properly.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

Another promotion of Casper API in Transformator business blog on youtube, that is awesome! I see you guys are really good in marketing and hope this king of collaboration will attract new investors.
What about pre-sale dates? You postponed it but didn't clarify exact dates for pre-sale, I know only about main sale starting dates
you are right the project is really worth paying attention to it!
as for the date of the beginning of the pre-sale, the team says that it will be announced later, during this month

This project is so beneficial most specifically to those who are in need of large data storage. It helps them a lot but it is just for a cheaper cost. Many people will patronize this platform.

contactmike1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

Another promotion of Casper API in Transformator business blog on youtube, that is awesome! I see you guys are really good in marketing and hope this king of collaboration will attract new investors.
What about pre-sale dates? You postponed it but didn't clarify exact dates for pre-sale, I know only about main sale starting dates
as for the date of the beginning of the pre-sale, the team says that it will be announced later, during this month
Thanks, mate. I hope they will announce this kind of information soon.
But their roadshow and promotion is impressive, I will be waiting for hard cap. This project is able to attract such amount of money.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

But their roadshow and promotion is impressive, I will be waiting for hard cap. This project is able to attract such amount of money.

Yes, Agree that they are good in marketing, No wonder why theres a lot of people join their whitelist and people cant wait for the Pre Sale to happen. Hoping that they wont lose that momentum because of the delays.
contactmike1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

Yes, Agree that they are good in marketing, No wonder why theres a lot of people join their whitelist and people cant wait for the Pre Sale to happen. Hoping that they wont lose that momentum because of the delays.
Yeah, I hope so. I know that majority of people don't want to freeze their money, so they can simply change their mind and invest in another project due to uncertain dates of pre sale.
So Casper team should hurry up in determination of pre sale dates. But this project is potential and hope really big investors won't change their mind and finally invest in Casper API project.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:54:44 AM

The world of crypto-currencies and blockchain technologies is regularly in a fever

The reasons are different: disturbing news from the Asia-Pacific region, loud statements of politicians, experts and pseudo experts. Not so long ago, CEO of FireEye, a leading cybersecurity company, Kevin Mandia, said that cryptocurrency is a way to monetize hacker attacks, theft of IP and communications. Note that the first hackers appeared long before the blockchain technology, and people hunted for valuable information long before the hackers themselves.

The creators of Casper API infrastructure, designed for decentralized data storage, are confident that their project is the future, and there are all reasons for that:
As for the degree of protection of Casper API it is out of competition-it does not have a single server from which it is possible to extract information.

In terms of volume – the infrastructure will unite thousands of suppliers around the world providing their capacity to store any information, so Casper API will successfully compete with the storage of transnational giants (Google, Amazon, etc.).

In terms of cost-Casper API sets rates three times lower than competitors.
Casper API has already attracted the attention of decentralized application developers (DApps) as an ecosystem capable of providing services for the storage of a large amount of information at low rates.

http://casperproject.io

enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

I remember Cloud storage was hacked almost 2 years ago..
 Is it possible that this could also happen here in casper?.
What are your safeguards against these type of attacks?
Thank you.
i dont think so but Casper API have node from different country which not only one,if some of the server are going to be hack maybe their are ready for that to block as fast as they can,their have many back up storage so even if hacked they can recover or they have a record..
Casper API is aware of that as they mention they will continue to improve their security. they don't want to end up like Equifax, yahoo, and other online data storage who suffered from data thief. they store client data across entire the globe in multiple copies.
Casper Api will be handle this thing to ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smartcontract in a secure and encrypted way. Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups they
offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
thats great to know that they had multiple copies of data stored. but how about file leaked in public? how can they sure that the file is safe from hacker or thief who leaked a file?

We make use of: smart contracts – facilitating communication between clients and providers; P2P architecture –
increasing network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography method – processing data in a strictly confidential manner. We
also provide SDK allowing you to integrate any application, including DApps, into our platform quickly and easily.
The Casper API smart contract stores a service providers register, connects providers with users and performs billing
procedures. The smart contract regulates the storage network and supervises the work of providers. All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
To ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smart contract in a secure and
encrypted way. We use the zk-SNARK encrypting method, also used in ZCash. This makes Casper API suitable for use
in corporate level DApps.
Well I heard a little about zk-SNARK and they say it is really good because you can have transaction without any interaction in send and receiver. It means it so much encrypted like a secret key. Casper Team was really great what they've planning for their project to be so much secured for the all of us. Thank you so much Casper Team.

Well said guys.. Thank you.. This is really helpful. This project really ensures the safety of your files,data,documents,applications, Dapps,video and music. With the help of zk-snark encryption against hackers.
This project decided that files should have multiple copies to avoid loss and to make sure that you can access your own files whenever you want 24/7.
Yes 100% those are really true. I really believe on Casper Team that they are gonna be successful on all the project that they gonna be launch soon. All of their services they want to provide in the near future was for the all of us even a normal person because it is very cheap but secured for sure. I hope all other people out there gonna see how great all of the projects Casper API are.
It is better to invest in a platform that gives an assurance regarding the safety and protection of all our important files and data regardless if it is for a company or personal use.
well, it is true if you invest in a project that concern is security you might think your investment is safe as they want to their project. this might be the safe investment and safe online data storage that I can trust.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:17:00 AM

One of the important role of Casper API is to ensure that every transactions are legit and safe.. Using smart contract system.
Providers are registered and their billing procedures are already handled. Also,provider's work are closely monitored and storage network are regulated.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

The world of crypto-currencies and blockchain technologies is regularly in a fever

The reasons are different: disturbing news from the Asia-Pacific region, loud statements of politicians, experts and pseudo experts. Not so long ago, CEO of FireEye, a leading cybersecurity company, Kevin Mandia, said that cryptocurrency is a way to monetize hacker attacks, theft of IP and communications. Note that the first hackers appeared long before the blockchain technology, and people hunted for valuable information long before the hackers themselves.

The creators of Casper API infrastructure, designed for decentralized data storage, are confident that their project is the future, and there are all reasons for that:
As for the degree of protection of Casper API it is out of competition-it does not have a single server from which it is possible to extract information.

In terms of volume – the infrastructure will unite thousands of suppliers around the world providing their capacity to store any information, so Casper API will successfully compete with the storage of transnational giants (Google, Amazon, etc.).

In terms of cost-Casper API sets rates three times lower than competitors.
Casper API has already attracted the attention of decentralized application developers (DApps) as an ecosystem capable of providing services for the storage of a large amount of information at low rates.

http://casperproject.io

competing with other like Amazon, Google and other. I might say that Casper API is big project also as they compete with a large company who has built their name and popularity itself. I hope Casper API will be successful as I can see the team is working hard.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

I, like many people interested in the crypto industry, understand the significance of the annual conference of the consensus of 2018, after which we are expected to increase the capitalization of the crypto currency market...
Yes you are right with that and Casper API will be a big part of crypto industry especially this year because year of 2018 will be the year of the ICO a lot of ICOs out there will be huge this year and for sure Casper API are one of it. All of the visions, plans and goals are really that's why they had a big community that really wants to support them.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

I, like many people interested in the crypto industry, understand the significance of the annual conference of the consensus of 2018, after which we are expected to increase the capitalization of the crypto currency market...
Yes you are right with that and Casper API will be a big part of crypto industry especially this year because year of 2018 will be the year of the ICO a lot of ICOs out there will be huge this year and for sure Casper API are one of it. All of the visions, plans and goals are really that's why they had a big community that really wants to support them.
yap that's right this year is for crypto year more ico   comes as you can see there's a lot of events held from the different country and I'm sure Casper API one of them who give big distribution in the crypto world.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

For the first time in a long time worthy project from Russia! I hope that you will collect the necessary amount and will actively develop!
I think this kind of project will really a successful one because of the features of their ICO and the benefits that people can get. I don't know the issue about a project from Russia, but Casper API really interesting and a good project.

The main part of our team is from Russia.
But we called for the work on the project of foreign councilors.
We want to combine the experience of specialists from different countries in our project!
Well we are all known how big Russia is for sure they will support because Casper API is one of it's own and once other countries give their support for sure Casper API will become really huge so much. Especially once Casper API project are completed all the people in this world will be amazed of what Casper API services can offer and how great their technologies are.
midaslordes

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Yes that is right because of the fast growing popularity of the crypto industry, Casper API has a vital role on it. Casper API is really a good help for all of us. They really give a big support for the crypto industry.

justlucky

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

amazing project! I would even say unique in its way. I participate and will actively invest because I already see how reliable and safe it is to place my investments and of course very, very profitable.

So far, the project has not yet been completed but there a lot of comments sayings beautiful things. So i think many of us expecting more quality and goods update for the team. and then nice move if you are really to invest to it.
justlucky

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Yes that is right because of the fast growing popularity of the crypto industry, Casper API has a vital role on it. Casper API is really a good help for all of us. They really give a big support for the crypto industry.
the casper api will have big rules in the krypto industry, great help because its platform is good so theres a lot of people will have interest on it.
midaslordes

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

amazing project! I would even say unique in its way. I participate and will actively invest because I already see how reliable and safe it is to place my investments and of course very, very profitable.

So far, the project has not yet been completed but there a lot of comments sayings beautiful things. So i think many of us expecting more quality and goods update for the team. and then nice move if you are really to invest to it.

If this project will establish in the market it will give a major breakthrough to the data storage system that people are using. It will help lots of people that is really in need of data storage. In a cheaper and affordable value many people can access it. It is totally a good project for us.

vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

I'm sure this is a very successful project, with good ideas and clearly set goals.  I advise everyone to look at this project and take part in it.
midaslordes

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

I'm sure this is a very successful project, with good ideas and clearly set goals.  I advise everyone to look at this project and take part in it.

Yes for sure this project has a good intention to help other people in terms of data storage in a cheaper and affordable price. Many people will patronizr this project once it is on the market and it will be the new way of data storage system.

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: