Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

Hi to all team new here I just read your info this is a very interesting project by using dapps decentralized files transfer storage with a cheap and affordable price that's very nice power security and on time process fast etc... I keep my eye on this..
yap that's correct sir 24/7 on time process of any kind of files with high-speed transfer and safe very easy to use back up files from different country node, the team Casper is working hard to be the number trusted in cloud storage you can see more details here
Casperproject.io

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

amazing project! I would even say unique in its way. I participate and will actively invest because I already see how reliable and safe it is to place my investments and of course very, very profitable.
It is a right decision to invest with this kind of project because this will really help a lot of people in terms of storing their files and data in a secure and safe system. This will not fail any investors who invested.
Yes you are very right with that one because this kind of ICO are really amazing all of their ideas and projects are really great and has a real use in this world. Also Casper Team are really amazing giving all their best efforts for their project to be success and also always thinks first in their supporters, investors and token holders how all of us will be benefited in their project for support team them. Thank you so much Casper API for this kind of opportunity you gave to us.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

I, like many people interested in the crypto industry, understand the significance of the annual conference of the consensus of 2018, after which we are expected to increase the capitalization of the crypto currency market...
Yes you are right with that and Casper API will be a big part of crypto industry especially this year because year of 2018 will be the year of the ICO a lot of ICOs out there will be huge this year and for sure Casper API are one of it. All of the visions, plans and goals are really that's why they had a big community that really wants to support them.
yap that's right this year is for crypto year more ico   comes as you can see there's a lot of events held from the different country and I'm sure Casper API one of them who give big distribution in the crypto world.
Really agree on that, Casper API will be a very big impact in the world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Casper API will contribute a lot of things which will give a more good image for cryptocurrency and will give more a much greater technology and applications that are really useful in our daily lives.
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

I like this project, I participate in their company, and I believe that this project will be very successful in the near future.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

amazing project! I would even say unique in its way. I participate and will actively invest because I already see how reliable and safe it is to place my investments and of course very, very profitable.

So far, the project has not yet been completed but there a lot of comments sayings beautiful things. So i think many of us expecting more quality and goods update for the team. and then nice move if you are really to invest to it.

If this project will establish in the market it will give a major breakthrough to the data storage system that people are using. It will help lots of people that is really in need of data storage. In a cheaper and affordable value many people can access it. It is totally a good project for us.
Yes that's why it gonna be huge in the near future once already complete because it was cheap than others data storages out there but much more secured, faster and more efficient to use. A lot of data storage right now are so much expensive and really not worth for our money to use it.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:08:54 AM

So far, the project has not yet been completed but there a lot of comments sayings beautiful things. So i think many of us expecting more quality and goods update for the team. and then nice move if you are really to invest to it.

If this project will establish in the market it will give a major breakthrough to the data storage system that people are using. It will help lots of people that is really in need of data storage. In a cheaper and affordable value many people can access it. It is totally a good project for us.
Yes that's why it gonna be huge in the near future once already complete because it was cheap than others data storages out there but much more secured, faster and more efficient to use. A lot of data storage right now are so much expensive and really not worth for our money to use it.
Yes I totally agree to that! Because of this project many people now can store whatever they wanted because of its safe and secured app. Casper API is the best project that will make all the investors and clients say safely that it is worth of they investment and money but life other DApps.

kolzym

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:54:09 AM

where can i see reseach plan?
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

Hi to all team new here I just read your info this is a very interesting project by using dapps decentralized files transfer storage with a cheap and affordable price that's very nice power security and on time process fast etc... I keep my eye on this..

Thanks for your opinion!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:53:46 AM

We would like to introduce you a new advisor of our project Ian Scarffe

Ian is an investor and consultant with experience in various international companies and projects, a leading expert in the field of blockchain and crypto industry.

As an entrepreneur, Ian considers it his personal mission to develop a culture of entrepreneurship, he founded "Binkplus", an incubator for startups in Europe. He helps young projects to realize their potential.

We asked Ian Scarffe to become a Casper API consultant not only because of his outstanding business development experience, but also because he is a leading expert in the blockchain and crypto industry, Ian is currently advising a number of multimillion-dollar companies around the world.

We are confident that Ian Scarffe's experience in these areas, as well as his exceptional entrepreneurial skills and ability to work on a strategic level, will help to further improve our project.

http://casperproject.io

komawei

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:32:01 AM

Ian is an investor and consultant with experience in various international companies and projects, a leading expert in the field of blockchain and crypto industry.

As an entrepreneur, Ian considers it his personal mission to develop a culture of entrepreneurship, he founded "Binkplus", an incubator for startups in Europe. He helps young projects to realize their potential.

We asked Ian Scarffe to become a Casper API consultant not only because of his outstanding business development experience, but also because he is a leading expert in the blockchain and crypto industry, Ian is currently advising a number of multimillion-dollar companies around the world.

We are confident that Ian Scarffe's experience in these areas, as well as his exceptional entrepreneurial skills and ability to work on a strategic level, will help to further improve our project.

Good news, new team advisors will bring new concepts, which will further help the team improve the project.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

Try also to search by your self to know more about how good this project of casper API is this project is very promising and reliable to everyone
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

Good news, new team advisors will bring new concepts, which will further help the team improve the project.

this new advisor will help a lot. Because strategy and skills are more hepfull to improve casper and make it more interesting. I know this dude have a lot of experience more power casper.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:31:34 AM

this new advisor will help a lot. Because strategy and skills are more hepfull to improve casper and make it more interesting. I know this dude have a lot of experience more power casper.
yap he is the top 5 experts consultant/advisory and also he become a founder at crypto consulting and investment Casper have a good advisor I'm so excited what is the result after ian share what Casper need to improve to be a successful project.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:39:16 AM

yap he is the top 5 experts consultant/advisory and also he become a founder at crypto consulting and investment Casper have a good advisor I'm so excited what is the result after ian share what Casper need to improve to be a successful project.
wow a leading entrepreneur,investor and consultant around the world is now here in Casper to advise this very exciting,this more interesting more improvement for Casper goodluck
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

wow a leading entrepreneur,investor and consultant around the world is now here in Casper to advise this very exciting,this more interesting more improvement for Casper goodluck

Thank you. We involve the best advisers in the work on the project
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

The Casper API has the best advisors!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

thanks for your opinion!
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

This is great news for Casper API for bringing a great consultant in the field of blockchain technology and crypto industry, that could help the team bringing new entrepreneurial strategies and amazing ideas.
Congrats Casper API team.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

Thats sounds great many investors will surely be interested to this project of casper API and i claimed success will be in this project
Informedd

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

how much was raised?
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: