Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

Another new member of the team,  Mr. CU YUANZHANG. He is a Cu Founder of WG20 Blockchain Community,Founder of Community Capital (CDC), Co-founder of Smile Asset Group.  His previous positions in Shanghai Media Group, CCTV, Focus Media, multibillion-dollar industry fund. Angel Investor. He is now a new advisor for this project. Hope Mr. Cu could raise more investors for this project and give some tips to make this project successful.
Wow.that nice to see this news! Hoping too see the progress now of casper api in the future Smiley is the pre sale is open also the whitelist 👌 i want to buy and earn some tokens of casper api Smiley

Yes the whitelist you can find on our website https://demo.casperproject.io/login
We will be glad to see you among the investors of our project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

Another new member of the team,  Mr. CU YUANZHANG. He is a Cu Founder of WG20 Blockchain Community,Founder of Community Capital (CDC), Co-founder of Smile Asset Group.  His previous positions in Shanghai Media Group, CCTV, Focus Media, multibillion-dollar industry fund. Angel Investor. He is now a new advisor for this project. Hope Mr. Cu could raise more investors for this project and give some tips to make this project successful.

This project just goes to shows that they're doing everything they can to improve and upgrade their quality of service in the future. Asking consultations and expert advice from different people with such impressive background and reputation from the crypto industry and marketing.

We have the best advisers! Our advisers help to make the project better
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

Future clients will surely rely on dependable service that will help and satisfy their needs. Great efforts from the team. We're looking forward to CASPER API's progress and it's future success and we're very pleased with the quality of service your company will provide.
Reducing data storage expenses atleast 3 times compared to other centralize storage platform.
With an organized,secured and decentralized system.
This project is a promising one.

Yes, right! The existing blockchain-based data storage solutions are extremely expensive and cumbersome. And one more important thing! Traditional ones are not fit for the new, decentralized market segment. DApps are facing the need to organize decentralized data storage in a profitable, secure and innovative way. To accomplish that DApps need a decentralized infrastructure.
We are developing a universal solution that can work with any blockchain. Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

Another new member of the team,  Mr. CU YUANZHANG. He is a Cu Founder of WG20 Blockchain Community,Founder of Community Capital (CDC), Co-founder of Smile Asset Group.  His previous positions in Shanghai Media Group, CCTV, Focus Media, multibillion-dollar industry fund. Angel Investor. He is now a new advisor for this project. Hope Mr. Cu could raise more investors for this project and give some tips to make this project successful.
That is a good credentials for this man to be part of this great project. Mr. Cu yuanzhang will give big contribution and of the success of this project. I think that from now on many people will noe investing and join this wonderful project.
Casper have a two professional and trusted man going to advise and study the Casper to be successful project its become more interested everyday Casper upgrade and they show you will never disappointed to invest.

We have a big team. And many advisers.
We also involve new advisers to help us improve the project!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

That is a good credentials for this man to be part of this great project. Mr. Cu yuanzhang will give big contribution and of the success of this project. I think that from now on many people will noe investing and join this wonderful project.

are you talking about CU YUANZHANG? Yes, he is an authoritative expert.
Information about it can be found in the "team" section on our website https://casperproject.io/.
Here is some information about this adviser:

Founder of WG20 Blockchain Community
Founder of Community Capital (CDC)
Co-founder of Smile Asset Group
Previous positions in Shanghai Media Group, CCTV, Focus Media, multibillion-dollar fund
Angel Investor
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

We very much appreciate that CU YUANZHANG agreed to become
adviser in our project! It helps us to make the project better!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

At what stage of your roadmap are you now?

First Dapps join the system
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

amazing project! I participate and will actively invest because I already see how reliable and safe it is to place my investments and very profitable.

Thanks a lot!
tropyc

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

Hello there,

We added Casper API to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/casper-api

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

Well, safeing up to more than 3 times of the costs for a centralized storage is really a very good definition of casper. data storage costs are exploding nowadays, since everyone wants to get into the cloud Smiley

This project is really one of its kind. Keep up!
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Well, safeing up to more than 3 times of the costs for a centralized storage is really a very good definition of casper. data storage costs are exploding nowadays, since everyone wants to get into the cloud Smiley

Yes this Casper API project is a money saving project because of the affordability of this data storage system. Also it always rely to the needs of all the clients rather than to the providers because they are so flexible. As of this moment I can say that it has its success now.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

First Quarter of 2018 Sees ICOs Raise $3.3 Billion

According to ICORating over the first quarter of 2018 ICO projects from various countries have raised over $3 billion.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/first-quarter-of-2018-sees-icos-raise-3-3-billion-dd48a0479b32
Great News to everyone! They even couldn’t wait the ICO to meet the timeline, because during the first quarter they already reach the hard cap. Super excited to hear this from the team.
As long as 2018 remains difficult in terms of market growth, such rapid and rapid growth is not and probably will not happen. But surely there will be systematic development, I'm sure
Don't be so pessimistic. As far as I know Casper API have a lot of investors willing to fund this ICO. Their CEO has a lot of meetings and he present Casper on numerous roadshows. Well, as for the whole ICO market, I saw statistic according to that this market grow every year with a crazy pace. If ETH and BTC price will rebounce to previous higher levels, Casper will  achieve 32 mln target.
Awesome, this is realy good they attrack investor in short time. This kind of project is realy need nowadays and addition on it casper API is secured.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

Yes this Casper API project is a money saving project because of the affordability of this data storage system. Also it always rely to the needs of all the clients rather than to the providers because they are so flexible. As of this moment I can say that it has its success now.
High security at low cost this is really good to use and invest. A lot of user on online data storage will subscribe go to Casper api.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

I see a lot of people sharing this project in various social media because that's why I'm interested in searching for more complete information through this thread, I have also visited the website of this project and it turns out the appearance of the website is quite simple and very informative.
You can also check their white paper to fully understand what is Casper API all about and join in their telegram channel so that if ever you have questions about the project someone from the team will immediately answer your queries. But over all, Casper API is reall an interesting project with a good team because they are doing their best to deliver a good service to all people who believes in them.

Thanks a lot! In the near future information will be generated by people as well as billions of IoT and AR/VR devices, drones, self-driving vehicles and robots. All that will require vast storage volumes, forming a substantial demand for this
service from both traditional applications and DApps.
We want to create a convenient system. Our project will benefit suppliers, users and investors!
Wow! This is great. More convenient and very useful to all of us. For sure, with this news from the team people are going so excited about the launch of Casper API.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

But how stable is this kind of a network really? can there be attacks on the network of clients providing the storage space? if yes, how can it be secured or what actions are going to set in motion to prevent such an attack?
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Well-known information stores do not meet modern security requirements

Casper API team, having assessed the scale of the problem, started to create an ecosystem for distributed data storage, which will complement the blockchain with smart contracts.

The platform reliability will be ensured by p2p architecture — its participants will communicate without servers and this will protect the system from DDoS attacks. Platform users are not limited geographically, this allows them to choose the nearest provider by downloading and uploading files at high speed. By the way, copies of the files are stored by several participants, making them available even if one of them leaves the network.

Confidentiality of transaction is achieved by transferring encrypted smart-contracts. Smart- contracts are encrypted by method of the zk-SNARK, which is also used in ZCash. This approach allows to use Casper API in order to work with DApp at the corporate level.

In fact, Casper API is not only a cloud storage service, but also an entire infrastructure for decentralized applications and for their interaction creators provide a set of SDK developer.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/well-known-information-stores-do-not-meet-modern-security-requirements-a4314433c71f
Because if the kind security Casper API has in their decentralized data storage for sure once already show this to big corporations in this world, I am really sure that they gonna support Casper API projects just to make sure all of their important information are gonna store data storage which more secured than any others around this world.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

There's a campaign on this project  and Each one of us have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide our hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

Have you tried this campaign

Conditions:
- apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform) ;
- connect to the system (requires linux or Mac OS to connect);
- provide an external IP address;
- install our software to your computer;
- be online >95% of the time per week;
- point your ethereum wallet;
- leave free space on your hard drive (enough for up to 25.6 Gb!);
Unfortunately i don't have pc to online and earn some cst in that method ..but it was legit that you will earn that. Congrats those who got cst in this campaign hoping to see the success of the project Smiley

i guess it should be enough to build up a raspberry pi on linux debian with an external drive and running the software of casper api on it to get a good stash of the bounty later. has anyone did this already and does it work with an raspberry?
I wonder if having an SSD would make my award from providing space get big or is it the same just having an HDD as free space I would love to see a test running both SSD and HDD in this project I'm really excited in this project.

i dont think it will make a difference. an ssd is faster yes, but it all depends on the free space you provide for the capser api to let their algorithym run there. i think that the internet connection might be a more important matter.
Ofcourse it still depend on network connection the more stabilize connection the faster the transaction it's not about the hardware because we are talking about cloud storage even if the hardware are faster but the connection are not stabilize the transaction will be slower.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

There's a campaign on this project  and Each one of us have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide our hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

Have you tried this campaign

Conditions:
- apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform) ;
- connect to the system (requires linux or Mac OS to connect);
- provide an external IP address;
- install our software to your computer;
- be online >95% of the time per week;
- point your ethereum wallet;
- leave free space on your hard drive (enough for up to 25.6 Gb!);
Unfortunately i don't have pc to online and earn some cst in that method ..but it was legit that you will earn that. Congrats those who got cst in this campaign hoping to see the success of the project Smiley

i guess it should be enough to build up a raspberry pi on linux debian with an external drive and running the software of casper api on it to get a good stash of the bounty later. has anyone did this already and does it work with an raspberry?
I wonder if having an SSD would make my award from providing space get big or is it the same just having an HDD as free space I would love to see a test running both SSD and HDD in this project I'm really excited in this project.

i dont think it will make a difference. an ssd is faster yes, but it all depends on the free space you provide for the capser api to let their algorithym run there. i think that the internet connection might be a more important matter.
Ofcourse it still depends on network connection the more stabilize connection the faster the transaction it's not about the hardware because we are talking about cloud storage even if the hardware are faster but the connection are not stabilize the transaction will be slower.
yap its depend of the internet connection you have the size of the files or data, more importantly, is the safeties of the file, commonly for the business or company have a faster connection.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
Yes! Hes has been interviewed. A lot of people believes in this project. We are just waiting for July 30 to get an update and result about this project. They really doing well in the market.
I think the team will justify its title of professionals!
news around Casper is only positive, very few competitors. Neither of them has such a functional
Yes you are right with that all of the member of Team Casper are professionals with something amazing about them that's why Casper projects are really amazing how they really predict what will be the best technology or applications for the people in this world, which the thing will be so much useful in near future and that is Casper API decentralized cloud storage will be the best in the whole wide world.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
Yes! Hes has been interviewed. A lot of people believes in this project. We are just waiting for July 30 to get an update and result about this project. They really doing well in the market.
I think the team will justify its title of professionals!
news around Casper is only positive, very few competitors. Neither of them has such a functional
Since there are lots of news and positive feedback about Casper API, let's just hope that the results of the ICO is good also. We know that Casper API really has a good platform that will definitely love by people and very useful to all.
Yes and that's one of the big reason why Casper API gonna be successful in the near future. Their team are really good, a lot of good ideas are here and also all of their projects are really amazing and really attracted to people because it has a real use in the future, which give more easy life for the all of us. Casper API is the best.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: