Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

Modern cloud storage technologies do not meet security requirements. Even cybersecurity professionals are becoming victims of hackers. In 2017, the international consulting company Deloitte, specializing in information security, became a victim of a hacker attack. Criminals, having broken into the server of the company, had an access to correspondence of employees, passwords, IP-addresses, personal data of clients.

However, the problem of confidential data storage has a solution. Casper API team launches an infrastructure project for decentralized file storage that complements the blockchain of the smart-contract platform. That is, a single server,
which can be hacked is simply not available, and" smart " contracts and blockchain technologies guarantee fast and transparent transactions.

https://casperproject.io

This is why im so confident with the security of this project.  Surely Casper Developers are making sure that theres no way Hackers can enter Casper. 
That's why Casper API is different from other cloud storage. making stored file scattered and unusable to hacker and thieves. Casper API sored their file around the globe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:08:40 PM

Warren Buffett-you're wrong!

After Warren Buffett once again criticized bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry the Icelandic company Genesis Mining, which provides services in the field of cloud mining, decided to remind the famous investor that not all his judgments in the past were correct.
A co-founder of Genesis Mining Marco Krohn said on Twitter that his company has installed billboards in front of Buffett's office, with which they tried to show that in this situation not everything is so clear.

"Warren, you said you were wrong about Google and Amazon. Maybe you are wrong about bitcoin?"

At the beginning of May Buffett and his partner from Berkshire Hathaway Charles Munger did not mince words, criticized bitcoin, called bitcoin "rat poison in the box" and reminded investors that they would be in a deplorable situation, as soon as "the euphoria will evaporate".
A week before, Buffett said that buying bitcoin had nothing to do with investing, but rather is a speculative game each participant of which hopes that he will be able to resell the cryptocurrency at a higher price.

In response to these statements venture capitalist Fred Wilson wrote that bitcoin is a full-fledged investment, because"it feeds the decentralized infrastructure that exists on the basis of fundamental Internet protocols."

http://casperproject.io

I like Warren,  because of his wisdom and also He is one of the influential person I look up to.  But this time Im not going to believe whatever he says about Bitcoin.  One day he will change his mind and will say that he is wrong again. 
I assume that Buffet is too old to understand crypto. This is a crazy market, but he stick to fundamental analysis and it is hard to hem to evaluate crypto basing in his traditional methods.
That's why he don't want to be involved in this market. If he was sucessfull in traditional investing it doesn't mean that he will repeat his sucess in crypto market
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

Decentralized bases are gradually becoming part of everyday life

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Casper API-is the first decentralized data storage, which is already under development, aroused the interest of participants in the market of information storage. Blockchain technologies used in the development of the ecosystem guarantee its participants confidentiality of information, loyal tariffs and constant access to information 24/7.

Decentralized system, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are the future of this world and Casper API is one of it. Decentralized cloud storage of Casper API is of the amazing project I've seen so far this year and for sure this project will be huge in the near future once already completed.

Many people now are looking forward for the success of this project. Casper API will be one of the great project that is made for all of us. It will give a big impact to the world in their idea of data storage system. It is really a wonderful and usable project.

So it means in coming years many large companies and small-scale industries will start using the Blockchain technology in order to keep track of their data in the blockchain. See how beautiful the blockchain is working to all sorts of business for storing the data.

yes if you study there really is the trend of the whole world when it comes to the day. so good CASPER, hopefully just after ico of peace. We still have more support to give them.
This project is strong, I think don't need to worry. Casper API is in demand or we can say online data storage is in demand but Casper API got it all qualities that user is searching for.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

After Warren Buffett once again criticized bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry the Icelandic company Genesis Mining, which provides services in the field of cloud mining, decided to remind the famous investor that not all his judgments in the past were correct.
A co-founder of Genesis Mining Marco Krohn said on Twitter that his company has installed billboards in front of Buffett's office, with which they tried to show that in this situation not everything is so clear.

"Warren, you said you were wrong about Google and Amazon. Maybe you are wrong about bitcoin?"

At the beginning of May Buffett and his partner from Berkshire Hathaway Charles Munger did not mince words, criticized bitcoin, called bitcoin "rat poison in the box" and reminded investors that they would be in a deplorable situation, as soon as "the euphoria will evaporate".
A week before, Buffett said that buying bitcoin had nothing to do with investing, but rather is a speculative game each participant of which hopes that he will be able to resell the cryptocurrency at a higher price.

In response to these statements venture capitalist Fred Wilson wrote that bitcoin is a full-fledged investment, because"it feeds the decentralized infrastructure that exists on the basis of fundamental Internet protocols."

to

I like Warren,  because of his wisdom and also He is one of the influential person I look up to.  But this time Im not going to believe whatever he says about Bitcoin.  One day he will change his mind and will say that he is wrong again. 
I assume that Buffet is too old to understand crypto. This is a crazy market, but he stick to fundamental analysis and it is hard to hem to evaluate crypto basing in his traditional methods.
That's why he don't want to be involved in this market. If he was sucessfull in traditional investing it doesn't mean that he will repeat his sucess in crypto market
Yes Buffet is freaking old, He has Old mindset with no innovation mindset. We knew he is rich but understanding crypto for him is very difficult.
Yes i agree with some point that he always play for a traditional role the old system way. I hope Buffet and some old billionaire's will change their
mindey coz one day they will regret.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

Dear service providers casperAPI, if you still have not updated the software, then you can do this by going to the official page https://casperproject.io/providers.html All thank you for attention!
contactmike1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

to

Yes Buffet is freaking old, He has Old mindset with no innovation mindset. We knew he is rich but understanding crypto for him is very difficult.
Yes i agree with some point that he always play for a traditional role the old system way. I hope Buffet and some old billionaire's will change their
I've seen some interviews with Buffet and he said that completely don't understand crypto.
Also he said that he wouldn't short any crypto asset but would buy long term, like 5 year  put option , that means that he doesn't believe in crypto
feykbernard

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
contactmike1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

Today is a historic day for the bitcoin industry. Eight years ago the programmer Laszlo Heinitz made perhaps the craziest purchase in the entire existence of bitcoin-bought two pizzas for 10,000 BTC. However, in 2010-this purchase did not seem to be something out of the ordinary, except that it was paid in digital currency.

Traditionally, on the 22 of May many crypto-enthusiasts buy pizza "Papa Jones" (it was in this restaurant Heinitz bought his pizza) and remember this event, which marked the beginning of the actual use of bitcoin as a means of payment, and also talk about the future prospects of the crypto industry.

Today, the amount of 10 000 BTC is a very solid amount (a little more than $80 million at the current market rate), usually with such figures on the Bank account people are included in the Forbes lists.

What do you think Laszlo Heinitz would buy today if there was find such a sum in his wallet?

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/happy-bitcoin-pizza-day-49e66b000623
I think that in several years there will be same stories about crypto. It is a point of lack , but my opinion is that you can become really rich if you simply forget about crypto.
I believe this Pizza Day will become international holiday and I will celebrate it as a crypto holiday.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

to

I've seen some interviews with Buffet and he said that completely don't understand crypto.
Also he said that he wouldn't short any crypto asset but would buy long term, like 5 year  put option , that means that he doesn't believe in crypto
Funny thing this old guy doesn't desrve crypto at all, No innovation but bashing alot on the internet has alot of bad reputation give you a good example Bill gates. At first he is very skeptical about the technology of blockchain and by searching it on the internet he wants to hire Vitalik to work with him.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

Modern cloud storage technologies do not meet security requirements. Even cybersecurity professionals are becoming victims of hackers. In 2017, the international consulting company Deloitte, specializing in information security, became a victim of a hacker attack. Criminals, having broken into the server of the company, had an access to correspondence of employees, passwords, IP-addresses, personal data of clients.

However, the problem of confidential data storage has a solution. Casper API team launches an infrastructure project for decentralized file storage that complements the blockchain of the smart-contract platform. That is, a single server,
which can be hacked is simply not available, and" smart " contracts and blockchain technologies guarantee fast and transparent transactions.

This is why im so confident with the security of this project.  Surely Casper Developers are making sure that theres no way Hackers can enter Casper. 

So it means they are very confident about making lot of security measures in order to protect the customers those who trust the CASPER project.
I think so, since they'll give an assurance to all their users that all files and data that will store in Casper API will be safe and very much secure. I know that, it is easy to make promises but let's just give chance the team to prove that they can provide a good system.

I certainly believed that this is the purpose of this project. To have a very secure and very reliable system that will definitely protect their user's data. Casper API was powered by Blockchain technology that is well-known to be very difficult to hack. Let us continue on supporting the project as well as the team.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

casper api is one of the last projects out there who could really profit by the bear market right now.

buying cheap btc eth and investing into casper api is a bargain atm Smiley
By this time, many investors are going to invest with this kind platform that will probably a big help to all people. Casper API can be used in personal or/and business purposes.

totally. amazon and google got really big, after they start providing datacenters worldwide for companies. now think about having a decentralized datacenter network infrastructure and do the maths how big this can get in the future with casper api Smiley

Thats right,  so Casper can really make it big in the future,  with all the features and uniqueness of this project that you cant find in amazon and google. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

This is exactly what future clients are looking forward to.
A safe,secured,fast and transparent storage platform. Worth every penny. This project will surely revolutionized the way storage service providers should operate.  

Exactly and I wont be surprise if other companies/project will copy this idea.  Its good that I joined Casper before this project soar. 
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:06:37 PM

casper api is one of the last projects out there who could really profit by the bear market right now.

By this time, many investors are going to invest with this kind platform that will probably a big help to all people. Casper API can be used in personal or/and business purposes.

totally. amazon and google got really big, after they start providing datacenters worldwide for companies. now think about having a decentralized datacenter network infrastructure and do the maths how big this can get in the future with casper api Smiley

Thats right,  so Casper can really make it big in the future,  with all the features and uniqueness of this project that you cant find in amazon and google. 

well, there are only 2 unique features at capser api. having DApps and the decentralized datastorage. if they play their cards well and really get good investors believing in this project and also attending tech fairs and promoting their product, this can get really big.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

Well, safeing up to more than 3 times of the costs for a centralized storage is really a very good definition of casper. data storage costs are exploding nowadays, since everyone wants to get into the cloud Smiley

This project is really one of its kind. Keep up!

Yes this Casper API project is a money saving project because of the affordability of this data storage system. Also it always rely to the needs of all the clients rather than to the providers because they are so flexible. As of this moment I can say that it has its success now.
High security at low cost this is really good to use and invest. A lot of user on online data storage will subscribe go to Casper api.
Yes I strongly agree with this one. Once Casper API cloud storage is already complete all of the people who are using cloud storage right now will switch for sure to Casper API because of their faster and tight security. Our technology right now are rapidly changing and in the near future everything will get online and Casper API will be the big part of it.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

That is really True Casper API will make a breakthrough in the data storage system because of its amazing feature, I can assure that many people will be using this DApps at the same time it is more affordable and less expensive so the user can avail this project.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:42:50 AM

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Casper API-is the first decentralized data storage, which is already under development, aroused the interest of participants in the market of information storage. Blockchain technologies used in the development of the ecosystem guarantee its participants confidentiality of information, loyal tariffs and constant access to information 24/7.

Decentralized system, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are the future of this world and Casper API is one of it. Decentralized cloud storage of Casper API is of the amazing project I've seen so far this year and for sure this project will be huge in the near future once already completed.

Many people now are looking forward for the success of this project. Casper API will be one of the great project that is made for all of us. It will give a big impact to the world in their idea of data storage system. It is really a wonderful and usable project.

So it means in coming years many large companies and small-scale industries will start using the Blockchain technology in order to keep track of their data in the blockchain. See how beautiful the blockchain is working to all sorts of business for storing the data.

yes if you study there really is the trend of the whole world when it comes to the day. so good CASPER, hopefully just after ico of peace. We still have more support to give them.
This project is strong, I think don't need to worry. Casper API is in demand or we can say online data storage is in demand but Casper API got it all qualities that user is searching for.

Very strong indeed! CASPER API Team really is a great team who have created this one of a kind system about online data storage which gives us file safety guarantee of 99.99999%. It is believed to be no single point of failure. That's really a WOW!
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:53:04 AM

Well, safeing up to more than 3 times of the costs for a centralized storage is really a very good definition of casper. data storage costs are exploding nowadays, since everyone wants to get into the cloud Smiley

This project is really one of its kind. Keep up!

Yes this Casper API project is a money saving project because of the affordability of this data storage system. Also it always rely to the needs of all the clients rather than to the providers because they are so flexible. As of this moment I can say that it has its success now.
High security at low cost this is really good to use and invest. A lot of user on online data storage will subscribe go to Casper api.

Exactly! This is why Casper Api is a great project. Because of its decentralized system, its much more cheaper 3 times compared to other storage solutions like cloud storage.
Yes you are right and not only that more faster and secured than any other data storage out there. Decentralized system are rapidly evolving right now and I feel soon this will be the new system here in our world and blockchain technology and cryptocurreny will be the big part of it and Casper API data storage will have a big contribution on it.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:32:14 AM

yes if you study there really is the trend of the whole world when it comes to the day. so good CASPER, hopefully just after icon of peace. We still have more support to give them.

Very strong indeed! CASPER API Team really is a great team who have created this one of a kind system about online data storage which gives us file safety guarantee of 99.99999%. It is believed to be no single point of failure. That's really a WOW!
this will come a lifetime data storage for whole business and people for everyday life have a big potential helpful for planning at securing important files data everything this project is one of kind keep it up.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:07:59 AM

yes if you study there really is the trend of the whole world when it comes to the day. so good CASPER, hopefully just after icon of peace. We still have more support to give them.

this will come a lifetime data storage for whole business and people for everyday life have a big potential helpful for planning at securing important files data everything this project is one of kind keep it up.
Yes it very usefull to everyone a project of casper API everybody will surely need this kind of data storage and fit to use for everyone in your office, school, or personal use
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:08:30 AM

We would like to introduce you a new advisor of our project Ian Scarffe

Ian is an investor and consultant with experience in various international companies and projects, a leading expert in the field of blockchain and crypto industry.

As an entrepreneur, Ian considers it his personal mission to develop a culture of entrepreneurship, he founded “Binkplus”, an incubator for startups in Europe. He helps young projects to realize their potential.

We asked Ian Scarffe to become a Casper API consultant not only because of his outstanding business development experience, but also because he is a leading expert in the blockchain and crypto industry, Ian is currently advising a number of multimillion-dollar companies around the world.

We are confident that Ian Scarffe’s experience in these areas, as well as his exceptional entrepreneurial skills and ability to work on a strategic level, will help to further improve our project.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/we-would-like-to-introduce-you-a-new-advisor-of-our-project-ian-scarffe-69c82743cffd
Another professional man added to Casper Team and if you look to his background no doubt he was really amazing. For sure Casper Team saw something amazing on him that they are sure will contribute a lot to their projects. Success is really near for the Casper API and I can't wait for that to see their success or to success for everyone that are here and supporting Casper API. Goodluck to all of us.
Wow more and more many people are acknowledge the existence of casper api... probably it was nice to hear many people and partnership are happening in casper api Smiley hoping to see the good product soon of casper api.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: